Old Brazil

Just a reminder to Americans that just because you might not be affected by diversity yet, your is not exempt from deteriorating like Brazil unless you start doing something about it fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaKSHg6AWzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, it's probably already too late. Hopefully we will just balkanize.

>100 years to go from respectable to le 2% face
Fuck

Posting on Cred Forums about race here does nothing in the real world... It's just satisfying to see these guys crawl out from behind the computer screens realizing they can't do shit. Maybe shoot up a pizza place.

The USA Will become a latin american shithole but at least they still have the constitution

What was Brazil like, from a demographic stand point, 100 years ago?

Around 60% of the population were white
Too many immigrants from europe.

Still not enough, though

all black
they had to bring ppl from europe to wash the niggers otherwise we would be south american congo

That's in the 19th century, though. By 1920 Brazil was already white majority.

interesting

downfall has already began. too little time to correct now.
seriously do while you can. This is coming from someone whose country is higly affected by diversity and invasion from 1000s of years.
while the lefts will keep saying diversity is strength but it not. soon you will end up being 2nd citizen in your land. and in the end your land will end up being.. well shithole.

does brazil even have a police department? why not just kill all the niggers and hide their bodies

From where and when did the niggers flood into Rio?

Olá macaquinho, vejo que está aqui agradando aos seus senhores.
Continue seus serviços, seu lambe botas

Brazil was whiter in 1960 (65%) than the USA is today (56%).

America is 100% white and will always be that way.

>oh, wait...

Wow that actually looks like a beautiful and decent place.

Then we have 40 years before our country becomes a dull and primitive non-white state. What a time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaKSHg6AWzk

I know this video is 4 years old but believe me there is something being done. Just cant let the greedy big nosed freaks know about it or they will release their mutts

says the FUCKING LEAF

They were already there. In fact, they were brought there to mix with the blacks and increase the I.Q. of the Brazilian population. Over the years they have mixed.

I know my country is cucked beyond hope already, you might have a chance though.

I think it might be the other way around. Sure, some americans are more aware of the issue, but what good does it do us if we're 56% and lessening anyway? Others will learn from our mistakes when we become brazil 2.0.

pic related was my brazil before the globalist multiculti destroyed it!

now i am in muttland witnessing the same destruction at the hands of satanic multiculti globalists

most modern favelas appeared in the 1970s due to rural exodus, when millions of blacks left rural areas of Brazil and moved to cities. Unable to find places to live, many people found themselves in favelas.

A century ago, South African whites still enjoyed demographic parity with blacks and were a majority in most towns and cities. In 1950, demographers sympathetic to the National Party shocked everyone at a Stellenbosch University conference by stating that the black population could grow from 8 million to 20 million by 2000. This prediction seemed so outlandish no one believed it. The recent census confirmed that blacks now represent 40 million, far overshooting the “nightmare scenario” of 1950