Why arent you rich yet?

why arent you rich yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because i don't have money.

If you were rich that wouldn't be an issue.

my lotto numbers are wrong again.

Because every business I've launched has either stagnated or outright failed. Launching a new one within a month. Someone please kill me so I don't have to go through that inevitable heartache again.

>flag checks out

Dave Ramsey. He's got a get rich slow plan but it works every time

whenever i see a pleb scratching a lotto ticket i feel sad for them

I would fuck all those women.

I have a findom fetish with white girls who only like black men.

I basically give all my money away to coalburners and have them mock me and tease me about how much they like black men and don't like white boys.

what business are you starting?

I'm still in the process of building an asset

BTFO
T
F
O

Slide thread... again. SAGE.

Just kill yourself, seriously, your genes need to go

Because my time is worth more than a few greenbacks and sex is free

really?

The Alcohol Jew

Everyone told me that I was smart and that I was going to be rich by 28. Why did they lie to me

because money brings hedonism
I desire to live a middle class life and raise a wife and kids without money to distract me

Because I'm still in the planning stage of building my business.

Cred Forums is filled with 500 K /year fags don't you know? It's all doctors and lawyers up in here.

suburban life is soul-death. do not recommend

once you have enough to live modestly without having to work again you are rich

anything after that is stress

Haven't sold my soul .

Because my grandfather hasn’t croaked yet. I’m getting about 150,000

>implying I'm not
It took 6 months longer than I'd planned but I made it.

I want a daughter just so I can encourage her to have a black boyfriend though.

lost 7 times that in a single day
felt like bat to the head

But what if I am?

i’ll go into business with you. let’s get rich

Was that back in ‘08

I'm too moral to take advantage of dumb niggers.

Unironically I want to black the west to encourage white girls to be with black guys its so hot

probably jews or something

>It's all doctors and lawyers up in here.
I'm a military welfare queen. No shame though.

GI Tract Disease and Back Injury

30 years old and poor as fuck, unhealthy as fuck, i weigh 118 pounds and my body is starting to fall apart.

It sucks becuase this is arguably the best time to be alive in society despite all the fucked up news... and I never got to feel what living in it feels like. But its also my fault because I did not try hard enough in the time I had before the injury and illness.

Dont take anything for granted, because life can change dramatically and never be the same.

Well, I suppose "business" is a bit rich for what I'll be doing. I don't have any capital, so I have to start small with any endeavor. I'll be dipping my toes in the publishing business.

Thanks, familio, but I'm the touch of death as far as success is concerned. I'd only bring you down.

good for you, its the best way to get out of a bad financial situation. I wish I had done it.

Despite the memes, military does a whole lot for helping people get out of tiny towns with no futures and gives them a shot at creating a nice life if they spend their time and money well while enlisted.

VIX trader? Taleb posted a video on his near-defunct youtube channel just to laugh at VIX traders.

I'll put it this way. It was entirely MY fault not the movement of a market. I'm gonna have to leave it at that.

I made a similar mistake once. It involves shorting a stock and it rising...well...a lot

wealth inequality

What’s the tract disease? And was it somehow related to your back injury?

bot

>do the macarena!

Oh hell yeah man. It was the single best choice, even though prior to signing on the dotted line I was a committed pacifist (I was redpilled on Bush from the get go, not a shitlib though). Then I had to come to terms with the fact that I might be ordered to kill children and so on blah blah blah I got past it, commissioned, and now my life is on track. Debts all paid, money in the bank, got a solid business plan worked out for when my obliserv is done, and then I'm thinking of going to Wharton for an MBA (on the government's dime).

The only reason I even considered the military as an option was that I'd studied history and knew that historically, the military was a great way for lower class people to rise above their station in life. Once I realized that I actually WAS in the lower class, the choice was obvious.

I don't need to be and enjoy the simple life

Dare I say it - no coiner here

i like this sort of art

People aren't rich because they don't work hard enough. Hard work = success. Nothing should hold you back.

Don't like your job? Find a new one. Don't like your state? Move to a new one. Don't like being broke? Save money. It's really that simple. t. born during the late 1940s.

give me a year at most and my family will have a billion in its name.

dont worry, my share of the money will go to nationalist movements though if its possible. and not that richard spencer type of fake shit either

Army fag here, can attest that the army got me out of my sleepy dying town in Ohio. No job opportunities, most kids get out with scholarships, or are getting high and getting their high school sweet hearts knocked up.

Volunteered for service, was able to to get into basic and get assigned to HVAC unit, after a couple transfers, get assigned to camp Blanding in Florida. Meet wife while she is asking me directions around base (qt 3.14 is a school teacher who arranged a school trip around the base). Retire honorably, and use HVAC skills to enter high demand field in FL. Now manager of an HVAC office in Tampa.

surprises me that some people can be content with working for McDonalds for 28 years.

Sobs complaining about not making $15 an hour.

Those Feeder jobs weren't meant to be long term careers nor were they supposed to support an older working staff.

Stop buying stupid shit and save your money,
I cannot tell you the number of times I've met boots or employees who complain about not having enough money and pull out the next iPhone or are wearing $300 shoes.

WTF happened to peoples priorities?

Nice to see the Hagravens from Skyrim are still getting work.

They're literally taught this in schools. To be bad with money and susceptible to advertising/propaganda. Read John Taylor Gatto.

Me? I'm a lazy fucktard.

Will do user.

Thanks for the reading reccomendation

Edit: I will say though I am making a comfortable living, I am just not 'rich'.

Because the ideal economic system has not been implemented yet.

it could be... its weird that it popped up shortly after.

I dont know what it is other then IBS-C... but i cant seem to really digest food very well. I have tried everything, changed it up.

So basically I just dont eat until im done with work, I dont eat meat cuz it seems to make it worse. I eat basically just yogurt, potatos, basic shit.

I have tried eating different stuff with very bad results, often if i try to have lunch, i get extremely sleepy. I may have like diabetes because of this diet.

No problem bro. I got recommended him on Cred Forums (or was it /new/?) long long ago and it was my first real red pill. If you find it useful information, please continue to recommend it here.

i sat in a recruiters office for a hour, told him i wanted to be a medic because i didnt think i was made for killing and he just gave me the look over, like who does this kid think he is... then he left his desk and said I would be right back, but didnt come back for like 30 minutes and I just sat there looking around the room.

Then he came back and was like so are you ready to sign and I kinda backed out. My dad was not big on me doing it and i let that influence me way too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

For few to be rich, many must be poor

Because there are mules in the streets.

is that the one where they kidnap the russian imperial family and hold them captive while treating them like prisoners and calling the princes wife "hey you german bitch" before murdering them during witching hour?

that woman scares me on a core instinct level.

>because i didnt think i was made for killing
Well it was a good choice not to join. Most people who get PTSD are the kind of people who joined thinking they'd never have to commit an atrocity; except then they DO, and they DO commit that atrocity, and they can't believe they did it, and they can't believe they did it without any sense of hesitation in the moment. It destroys them. Better that you back out than destroy yourself by picking a fight you're not ready for.

In my case I spent MONTHS depressed and drunk coming to terms with it. It wasn't easy. It wasn't quick. And in all honesty, it probably wasn't reversible. I really do know I can kill. I know I can do it without hesitation and I know I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And even better, I know I can do it in cold blood so that I know I can stop the violence as soon as it's no longer necessary. God bless civilians that can live their entire lives and never be put in a kill or be killed situation, but I traded that life for money and in my opinion, for me it was worth it.

The incorporation of the shadow self. Many people can comprehend the fact that they themselves could be monstrous. The realization breaks people just as you say.

is it really that bad shooting someone else who is shooting at you? seems like it would just be instincts and easy to justify.

I can understand tho if its one of those situations where someone is being suspect and does the wrong thing... or if it was a kid or woman.

I always thought that looking at their life over there, how shit it is, how it wont ever get better, death is like freedom from that, no more suffering or pain. I have a weird outlook on death tho and its probaly shaped by my own negative experiences of life.

the US population has doubled since 1950...they have made us compete with 150million people to line their pockets.

Lulz

When I was a student I was very broke and I imagined that owning a car and a house meant to be rich.
Now I have several properties and a good job but I still feel like I am a poorfag because there are so many people richer than me (even here in Colombia).
Maybe I'm worth half million USD, I have less than 10k cash.
For instance, if I quitted my job and have to live on rent, I would have to decrease my quality of life.
Or, if I wanted to double my wealth, it would take 10 fucking years of sacrifices...

Need to post longer videos on my youtube channel

Whoa, the live action Attack on Titan has better graphics than I thought it would.

i want her to beat me and bite off my balls

That’s why at least one solution seems counter intuitive to most. Which is, arm more people with guns to protect against the fringe who want to cause harm.

My riches in Heaven where no niggers can get to it.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Matthew 6:20, “But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where
neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.”

The op clearly picked a good image

>is it really that bad shooting someone else who is shooting at you?
Absolutely yes. Either you find his corpse when you secure the area after the firefight, or you shot him because he was acting suspicious but hadn't attacked you yet. Or you caught some 12 year old kid planting an IED. Or defending an IED factory. Or maybe you're a drone pilot and you launch missiles right before a kid runs into your feed and gets blown to kingdom come. Or so on and so on and so on. You have to be 100% ready at any time to kill anyone around you in the event they go hostile. Not just physically ready, but mentally ready.

The problem is, you DO act on your instincts. It's the justification part that's hard and that's where people break. They signed up straight out of high school or college for gibs and then deploy to some dusty hell-hole on the other side of the planet to fight a war for unclear reasons ostensibly to help people, people who want nothing more than to see you dead, and barring that to see you leave forever. It's fucked up. They really don't prepare soldiers for this before they deploy, and it's a disservice to those soldiers. But maybe it's better to have thousands of vets with PTSD than it is to teach hundreds of thousands of vets to become psychopathic cold blooded killers. I don't know.

Thanks, I could not find the uncensored one anywhere.

'Cause I'm one of those "vile cis-het white males" I've been hearing so much about.

is most of your property commercial or residential?

Unfamiliar with how Columbia works, but from experience commercial contracts is where the real money is .

Not the flat chested virgin way in the back.

I like hookers, cocaine and booze too much.

I expected nothing less from both of you.

Poor upbringing without any financial guidance. Looking to rectify, though.

how do I become rich Cred Forums?

> why arent you rich yet?
low wages, high requirements, unrealistic work hours

According to the IRS and my lifestyle, I am.

Have more melanin, it makes things a lot easier.

According to capitalism if work hard you will eventually get rich.

O G R O S

>According to capitalism if work hard you will eventually get rich.
Citation needed.

According to the tax office, Ive been unemployed for the last 10 years. I dont have a credit history at all. According to the Land Titles Office I own half the city. BFL nigga 9boomer for life)

I've got a couple of condos I rent to tourists, not so good money (7-8% yearly return).
With "commercial contracts" you mean renting to stores or restaurants?