Enemy internet activity thread

Post everything to do with the JIDF, ADL, SPLC, Hope Not Hate and any group that is monitoring or manipulating the internet in their favor.

Even if it's just random left wing campaigns, post it here.

I want everything on how they operate, communicate, get funding, locations, people ect... The whole 9 yards

But MOST important. ANY and ALL criminal activity they either ARE or are potentially involved with. Give me EVERYTHING, even if your not sure just post it and let us look at it.

Why am I on Cred Forums asking this? Because where else could I possibly go to crowd source information like this?

Who I am is irrelevant, If you want to see these organizations get shut down for criminal activity and terrorism charges in the next 6-12 months. POST EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

Even post personal stories and rumors. EVERYTHING you've got.

Especially post the links between these groups and radical Islam. Any link between them and radical Islam is perfect. All links to Antifa too now that their legal classification has changed.

Linking foreign groups such Hope not Hate to radical Islam will be a game changer. Hope not Hate workers are British and do not have American passports.

Post lists of everyone involved. ESPECIALLY IF THEY DO NOT HAVE AN AMERICAN PASSPORT. ESPECIALLY if they are visiting the United States any time soon.

Trust me. You want to help with this. Be apart of a game changer here boys. Be a apart of a True Change in Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/spyring2.html
rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm
electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393
news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57598577-93/israel-to-hire-pro-government-tweeters-and-facebookers/
rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-undercover-509/
haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.541142
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media
theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/
guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-american-civil-liberties-union/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-southern-poverty-law-center/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strategies, Informant details and how they operate. Give me EVERYTHING.

Merci

That JIDF "Whistleblower" is a JIDF psyop.

Nice pasta

Ever wonder why Bannon and Roy Moore were shilled SO HARD on Cred Forums and T_D?

Because of the zioinist shills

Ever wonder why E-celebs are shilled so hard on Cred Forums? Because they're zionists.

Radical islam doesn't exist. It's Mossad false flags.

>pic of OP

You Leaf Muslims never fucking stop, do you?

Let's see a list of all the times you were able to live with infidels and not chimp out

1. 0

I actually like RaceWarski

He's a zionist controlled opposition.

The first step is making a list, true.

I'll tell you what, the fucking hotpockets aren't doing anything to stop off topic threads. They also delete anything that is vaguely anti-jewish these days. Screenshoot this shady shit, anons. We're going to have to take it to /qa/ and the IRC

I legitimately hope that all these moderators on social media sites are being investigated for taking israeli money in order to let them shill.

As ,uch as i wanna believe it, The JIDF doesnt exist. It says they started up in 1998 and a few of the ways to contact them is through youtube, myspace and twitter, none of which where around during 1998. Gr8 b8 m8

JIDF is just a catch all term dude. It's israeli/zionist backed internet shilling.

it's always the kikes m8

reddit spacing, stupid leaf. not giving you any more info so you can lock down your tactics. take a hike kike.

PIZZAGATE is real!

LOL your OP pic is my post

Onlookers please bump this thread, I'm posting some very old shit and newfags should save these images

When did Antifa's legal classification change?

>This is EXACTLY how Marx recommended fighting capitalism
Wtf, top kek

It changes to fit whatever narrative they pay it to fill.

I have no proof, only speculation for this. There is no possible way the Nigger Panther movie did so well of its own merit. Keep an eye out for piles of tickets stored in warehouses or dumped off in landfills. I suspect when these garbage cultural Marxist movies do so well, it's some rich faggots buying hundreds of tix and dumping em. Niggers can't afford 225 million on tickets.

Nice

Is it legal for us to manipulate the internet, because we do it for free and for the lulz?

There was a pasta someone made full of Israeli-9/11 links.

Whenever it's posted in a thread the shills aren't allowed to bump the thread anymore.

Can someone find it?? pls

ITS DUH JUUUUICE

Please give proof about the 56% meme. Anything else you want to add?

>Especially post the links between these groups and radical Islam. Any link between them and radical Islam is perfect.
Nice try kike.

the fabled and revered clowncuckimus, shill overlord and deep state cock sucker - the only true god of Cred Forums shilling. verified compromised and infiltrated Cred Forums moderation, verified pedo and occultist. the ultimate shill.

waiting...
if anyone can find the - Israel did 9/11 pasta

it works. shill threads and shitposting threads, like blacked and tipping, just died when it was posted

I've only got old pasta and the newer revelations about the dnc / shareblue coordinating with the_donald.

I remember what you're talking about tho

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0 [Open]

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg [Open]

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw [Open]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

post in every thraead

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

For people just chilling doing their own thing it's fine. Organizing to do it is still fine. Even big organizations can do it, all legal. No matter what their political angle is.

But that's not the point. The point here is this: Many of these groups are linked to terrorism. And help to promote terrorist ideology. Newly defined terrorism which includes antifa and other groups of the sort. JIDF doxes someone, sends information to antifa, man who is doxed is attacked and terrorism has occurred. All involved are by today's new standards, domestic terrorists. Those without US citizenship are performing foreign terrorist propaganda assistance. All of this, could potentially get some people a plane ticket to cuba. Let's hope that The President is more forgiving than that. He hates groups that undermine him and he is 100% fully aware of everything that is going on.

Even if you are not committing a crime........ People who work in organizations to undermine the President and his supporters are being put on lists as we speak.

These lists are for many different perposes.

>To locate potential terrorists in the event of an attacks (Interrogating SPCL members and such in order to discover the location of terrorists they have been in communication with weather knowing or unknowing)

>To arrest all those who assist Antifa to track down and attack political foes as I've stated

>To release the location of those involved with undermining the President in the event that there is no legal way of dealing with them. SPLC sends their information to Antifa, Imagine if the opposite happened.... Every single local militia, Right wing and even nazi groups receiving information about SPLC, ADL ect's locations of everyone involved with undermining the President Of The United States Of America

Trump is not a zionist stooge.

He is playing the zionists better than Micheal Jackson could dance.

Jewing the Jew is the thing we all must do

Play nice and role the dice

You know that the Clown Shill is actually the guy who makes the pedogate threads right?

He plays both sides.

here
every shill thread this is posted in dies within 5 minutes

even the donald general thread dies when this is posted

You are retarded if you think the guy who posted that is seriously from "JIDF" just because he has an Israeli flag.

All he did was point out the obvious shill/slide threads that everyone knows about, then added his own vendetta against Lauren & the Finn guy (which has nothing to do with the rest).

If anything 90% of the people attacking Lauren on this board are shills, and the FinnKnight is one of the posters who makes the most sense here. He also constantly calls out Jews.

OP's pic is a LARP and you're hopeless (and sound like a redditor) if you can't distinguish between that and actual shills or real info.

meant

Worst part about Cred Forums is the JIDF retards posting Trump touching the western wall as if that is a replacement for any and all arguments.

>You are retarded if you think the guy who posted that is seriously from "JIDF" just because he has an Israeli flag.

this pasta distinguishes them
anyone can comment
but if you have parameters and rules to when and where you can post, like a shill, you are simply told to stop

user posted a graceful explanation alongside it, but that's the main bit

purposes****

here, this one makes for a good time

So, I actually use this webm a lot. I learned that the JIDF talking point to "refute" this webm is that he goes back to shake hands so i had to make another webm.

POST THIS PASTA IN ANY AND ALL THREADS YOU THINK CONTAIN OR WERE STARTED BY PAID POSTERS (SHILLS)

THEY ARE BANNED FROM POSTING IN THREADS WITH THESE LINKS

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

no, hes not me and that is a faked picture. pull those posts up on 4plebs. bow go fuck yourself shill and shove "Quinn"s cock up your fucking ass bitch. you arent one of us and you never will be. youve been btfo in all your faggot threads leave thia board and never return.

you do not control the narrative, we do.

DUH RUSSINAS

>they're on to us, bring out the JIDF shilling threads again to muddy the waters

That's not a faked picture. I took the screenshot faggot.

kinda doubt any of it would be new information to you but did you catch the leak of weiner's address book about 2 weeks ago?

George Webb the mossad shill spammed that all over the board. That wasn't a leak that was an intentional plant.

awwww

>yes goy, trust every Jewish poster pretending to be a "whistleblower"
>Jews have always been trustworthy and proxies don't exist
>especially when they pretend to be "good Jews who care about white people" to push the "based Israel" meme

>this pasta distinguishes them

What "pasta"? You don't even seem to know what a copypasta is. And no it doesn't. The finn guy isn't "JIDF",

And Jews would want for every "e-celeb" (AKA any public figure who espouses views sympathetic to Cred Forums viewpoints or pro-white views outside of the mainstream media) to be discredited and not get a platform.

OP's post sounds like a Zionist shill.

>based Israel Jews care about white people
>Trump isn't a Zionist!
>all "e-celebs" are bad, who cares if Lauren is risking her life to expose white genocide in South Africa, she's just an "e-celeb"... Trump isn't an e-celeb though
>muh Islam

who cares, anyone spending money in this hole is fighting a war vs weapons grade autism, let them ask about white boiz recovering

oh look your fucking newfaggotry is showing AGAIN. Go fuck off to reddit you faggot. 4plebs != Cred Forums you stupis fuck. those posts NEVER existed or were deleted by compromised moderation. Also MY trip predates those fucking posts you stupid faggot and if i were to make a general id use my trip.

stop pretending youre one of us you are not. MPGA and LAZARUS are as legit as it fucking gets and your nigger narrative doesnt work here. the posting style in that picture is nothing like my own. Hitler Himself and ATGanon can verify. fucking jew

was meant for

this faggot who is a verified D&C/subtle shill who attempts to act like us and fails every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

Images from official FBI wanted poster for terrorist Adam Yahiye Gadahn

But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.

oh how they underestimate my autism.

You having a mental breakdown there buddy? Do you not realize that nobody here uses the term "us" like you did? do you even understand how stupid you look?

a fucking leaf

kek

there is us and then there is everything else. you fall into the second category you shill kike. now go kys

godspeed

why i love this place,its hardened bunker of toilet vomit.influence isnt possible here.the shilling pushes me further right breaking down more jew lies they have pushed on me,unknowingly all my life.
as another has said tonite jews owe me a fuckin explanation.one is why the fuck should we allow you to live with us anymore?

can't find it but there was a case with either the ADL or JIDF where they were caught trying to bomb false flag congress(? can't remember some capital building) in the early 2000s
here's a shitload of redpills use archive.org or search for the articles
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/spyring2.html

WE ARE COMMUNIST COUCH AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY

rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm
Israeli embassy in NYC is storing a nuke, or they were at one point. Homeland defunded the program to detect it shortly after discovering the source of radiation. they probably have nukes at every embassy.

uss liberty,never forget.nor 911 fucking jew motherfuckers.

>Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook
electronicintifada.net/comment/2626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_fellowships

>Israelis taking courses on how to plant Zionist propaganda on Wikipedia:
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
encyclopediadramatica.es/Wikipedia_Jews

IDF "Gamify" War Blog
readwrite.com/2012/11/15/unbelievable-the-idf-has-gamified-its-war-blog#awesm=~ojoLw6wfleT489

>Israel to pay students to defend it online
news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html

>Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

>Rona Kuperboim slams Foreign Ministry’s plan to hire pro-Israel talkbackers
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html

>The internet: Israel’s new PR battlefield
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/

>Twitterers paid to spread Israeli propaganda
globalresearch.ca/internet-warfare-team-unveiled/14465

>Israel Invests Millions in Drive for Elite 'Cyber Warriors'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html

>Israel 'Media Bunker' Peppers Internet with Propaganda Tweets and Facebook Posts
huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/israel-media-bunker-facebook_n_2171168.html

>Israel Recruits "Army of Bloggers" to Combat Anti-Zionist Web Sites
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393

>Israel to Hire Pro-Government Tweeters and Facebookers
news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57598577-93/israel-to-hire-pro-government-tweeters-and-facebookers/

>Israeli Government to Recruit Students as Undercover Agents on Social Media
rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-undercover-509/

>Prime Minister's Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles
haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.541142

>With Israel's foreign ministry organizing volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media

theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/
>Facebook Says It Is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

>Wikipedia Editing Courses Launched by Zionist Groups
guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups

nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/
The SPLC hides hate crimes against white children

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-american-civil-liberties-union/
>Who Controls The ACLU

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-southern-poverty-law-center/
>Who Controls The SPLC

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
>Who Controls The ADL

The Leo Frank case is important because the conviction of Leo Frank, his pardon by a Jewish Governor, followed by his lynching by an outraged crowd, led to the formation of the Anti-Defamation League, which was formed to protect Jews form negative publicity (defamation) no matter what they actually do.