Melbourne pizzagate

where were you when Cred Forums solved the william tyrell case?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160931880#p160952103
mychip.org/
pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/
ndrugs.com/?s=femix
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
farm.org.au/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96186756
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101580919
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473197/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96010901
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96355270
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96548865
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96601196
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96759286
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96841948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97830563
imgur.com/a/h1cif
steemit.com/releasethenames/@cfs.leaks/a-call-to-action-release-the-names-of-the-deaths-of-kids-in-care
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/18/pope-francis-attitude-abuse-scandal-catholic-church-critics
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw
youtube.com/watch?v=NM6I-pmV0RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that's fucking weird, have the actual useless cops been told of this coincidence?

we only just started the investigation last night. there is probably even more evidence to be found.
i will take it to the police myself if we find something else tonight.

I reckon that's enough right there, no normal person would use an image of a missing kid as an advertisement.

Any lads been down and had a look?

It's probably just his kid on the logo?

Don't really think it is that missing kid. Don't really see much in this desu.

Inb4 shill etc

read these

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160931880#p160952103

original thread

>don't see much

>jihad

go fuck a kangaroo

brown eye imagery

he is either not the owner, or is writing fake reviews for his own restaurant.

pizza joint has a shared basement with the mason lodge, according to thailand user

mychip.org/

mychip: mason youth identification program
freemasons find kids to abuse

More chance of it being a drug. The amount of pizza joints that deal drugs is off the chain

pedo operation

Alright yeah fuck it's dodgy

they have a menu for "tight ass tuesdays"

if you go to that masionic lodges web page, there is a lot of references to kids.

The logo makes it highly suspicious, William Tyrrel is a kid who went missing a few years ago

could easily be both.
the elite of melbourne like drugs (cocaine in particular), almost as much as they 'like' children.
you can be guaranteed there is a pile of seized cocaine on the table at every pedo party here.

So do many places like the cinemas. It's a discount day to draw it customers. Stop being a conspiracy retard.

but its TIGHT ASS tuesdays, begone shill

Yeah that is a phrase that's not really menu friendly, I doubt the Colonel would approve that for KFC's Tuesday discounts board.

t. Cheryl from Oakleigh

>stock fermix brand written on the whiteboard
>tfw its an STD drug

FUCKING HELL
ndrugs.com/?s=femix

Yeah I'm gonna kidnap a kid then put his face on my shop. Kek. Good luck faggots

Can we get an overlay gif from an autist wizard?

buuump

The names Sharron, from Penrith. Pic of me in the pool.

Not sure if relevantl, but when Shapelle Corby was released from prison she held a handbag with a pic of William Tyrrell on it (around the time pizzagate was in full swing 2016-early2017)

its so obvious she was set up.
who smuggles drugs into SE asia by putting it in a fucking surf board case?

Yes, duh. You are complicit.

He won't because people in this country will literally never vote for that.

>herr derr the police will help
They won't do shot. Handle it the American way and go in there and shoot the place up.

Fuck off idiot.

the masonic temple definitely has a basement.

masons need to be rooted out and burnt

def need more evidence

>your daughter
>baby clams
They are literally fucking with us

The fucking pedo crats will get caught

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

ok.. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

More feet this time

Keg room

yikes thats odd

childrens farm. Of fuck.

Bump

well duh kids have to come from somewhere.

Fuck off conspiritard. William Tyrell was murdered by his parents.

farm.org.au/

here is the website, its an animal farm for children to explore

bump

Bump

I told you to stop spamming your shitty music.

>its an animal farm for children to explore

something is getting explored

If you flip the 9's in their phone number, plus the 6, you have 6 6's.

I know the turbo autist pedos love esoteric shit. Hang em high lads.

Has every poster in the thread suicided or something?

Ears in the logo are more similar to this kid.

What the fuck did I just read holy shit, that whole fucking thing is fucked if true, and this particular bit
>The following morning, Kidman tied me to a chair and beat me in front of his daughter NICOLE KIDMAN who stood there and smirked at me, with her arms crossed.
No wonder she wanted to do Eyes Wide Shut

yep these cunts are just going to harass an ordinary arab pizza guy who dedicated his pizza shop to his kid.

The only genuinely weird thing here is your daughter on a plate. Can't think of an innocent explanation there. But who knows if it's even really their menu?

Hmm sounds kinda 5ish

The place to break into is the masonic center, you can play that off in court. Going after the pizza place will be viewed as crazy.

Wierd.

idea for us to do is one of us joins the masons in that building and snap pics or some shit

in narnia

Who knows what the masonic center is hiding.

Keep digging and have proof so we dont look like fuckwits.

Undercover operation.

You look like a fuckwit anyway

yeah, My uncle was a mason and when he died these mason cunts came and said some weird shit over his grave when they thought everyone had fucked off. I was still around and didn't hear what was said but, i saw these weird hand movements then they buggered off.

What the fuck.
Better keep an eye on them.

You have to be invited as a prospective member. I don't think newfags can invite newfags either. Then you just need another member to second you in before you'd do any ritual.
I gather.
That's why they all know each other. It's because they all know each other to get in.

Theres an school next to the Abbotsford center.

Is called, sophia mundi steiner school.

You could probably get in the pizza shop easier.
Customer. Employee. Ask them if they want free publicity in flyers to boost local businesses, so you need to take some pics - then ask for access.
You won't be as out of place in there. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

that whole area of melbourne is an Illuminati stronghold.

>yeah we need to see your basement
>you can fuck right off
Great strategy, honestly

I see

Previous Editions:
We really need to start an official multi-national non-profit business to fight this in the field.

Look into James Casbolt.

the guy is a jew

Here is a great set of threads regarding Australian pedo rings.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96186756

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101580919

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95473197/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96010901

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96355270

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96548865

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96601196

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96759286

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96841948

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97830563

And in this thread, links between LV shooter Paddock and Australian pedo rings emerge

what do you think about fiona williams?

checked.

Jesus Christ...

this /x/ shit is even dumber than pizzagate

Fuck up. We are trying here.

SATAN

What she says is pretty on par with what Kim Noble and other has described.
I have no reason to doubt her considering the things I've learned the last years.

imgur.com/a/h1cif
Are these legit from Billy's?
Cause that speaks volumes.
This is done to keep people away, yet the business thrives..

Bump

Police aren't going to do anything. Some Melbourne cunts should burn this place down.

Police are masons.
Military is compromised.
Government is customers.

Wake up, you still live in a prison.

Did you even read my post?

Good luck youlll probably end up sacrificed or some shit

Yes. I didn't mean it to you specifically, more in general to all Aussies.

There's a lodge and a pizza shop down the street in my town. Should I case the place? I heard there is a "rainbow girls" thing in there.

m8 u cunts are like the only people in the world who have the balls to go check on stuff like that by itself.

yea. burn it down.

there's a movie theatre near me that has "tight ass tuesdays", it's just a way for them to pretend to be hip and cool

pedo movie theatre

think about it
the perfect cover

billys pizza joint is the #2 top post on /r/conspiracy now.
looks like this is catching on.

correction, #1.

Secret mic setup down the basement vents? But be careful ausbros wouldn't be surprised if they're already onto us

>reddit is on the case
dont get me wrong redditors and Cred Forums can be great when solving cases, but anything else is fucking cancer.

why not put small cameras in correct angles where they cant see it or some shit, mics wont do anything when they break em, but if you can get live connect and record cameras recording shit you have something,

Mate, this is a true story one hundred percent.
Girlfreind and a freind of hers pick me up in freinds car.
"hey babe etc" gday mate im john etc"
Talk a bit and old mate driving asks me what i do for a living
"oh i'm a police officer"
"haha my paraphernalia is on the back seat next to you"
Look down, masonic books and fucking robe i shit you not
"um im not actually a cop wtf haha"
Awkwardly drive to our destination
mfw some guy instantly thinks im a mason when i say im a police officer

That whole picture is really aesthetic.

Zero proof
Zero evidence
Zero arrests
Giant circlejerk
Sage pizzaniggers threads

In the first or second thread someone posted a statement by a police Chief saying he feared his own men more than anything.

UK has recently had some publicity for the insane number of masons in their police force.

This isn't just a joke or exaggerations, masons have infiltrated many institutions of power. Especially in Anglo countries.

For fucks sake. That's the one downside to having these threads in the open, you attract normies, who then go on to say that this alone is proof, which to the average person just looks insane.
The dude wanting to do recon I'm bushland, are you still alive?

Also Melbourne cunts, order GPS trackers from China and fit them to the vehicles associated with the restaurant and lodge.

This sounds promising.

stfu faggot he can post w/e he wants Cred Forumstards need to support each others work gas yourself faggot

Why do shills get the rarest memeflags? it's not fair!

Why do you care monkey eating nigger go fry a dog and fuck off

Thailand isn't rare..
All you have to do is post something true about any pedo rings still operating and he comes.

Yep its fucking weird asf.

that was me, WA police chief said his feared his own cops more than any bikie gang, the guy he said that to (brendon o'connel) said there were freemasons in the police force

what is the problem with masons? whats the meme here

masons are pedo's that infiltrate police organisations and make up all our psychologists

What did they mean by this?

Aussie fags please don't let yourself be europed.com

Feed those maggots to the abbos

yea but why

new revelation, he is a soy boy.

What he said
But it's more complicated. Not all are pedos, not all take part in the most morbid rituals. Most are blissfully unaware.
But the way it operates is cancer. It's based on the jews, a brotherhood where everyone not in it is beneath you and no means are too much when it comes to protecting a fellow member. This part is universal among all members.

This leads to criminals being allowed to operate with the knowledge and approval of high governmental officials and power players in society.
It's a sickness that must be irradiated.

Consider all masons direct enemies of the society and treat them as such.

I live close enough to this. Might go for the lulz. What do you want me to lookout for?

But why would they put him on the logo? So that you can find them easier?

someone should call and ask if they still have 'tu hija en un plato'.
the owner edited the menu overnight and now reddit thinks that screencap was photoshopped.

deepstate can blackmail pedo politicians

>vaguely similar faces
>ITS A PEDORING, THE BASTARDS ARE BOLD ENOUGH TO USE THE VICTIM'S IMAGE ON THEIR SIGN

The acute stupidity you conspiracy tards operate under is the reason why your life will be nothing but misery and paranoia.

Did they also walk in a circle around the grave?

they usually buy more than one business in the area, like several. helps avoid prying eyes, check the area for poofters like the guy in your op pic said about the gay leather bit. these things always come in clusters. truly sorry mate, didnt know you guys had project monarch down there. suppose i should have guessed after the popes buddy got caught. the businesses are typically clustered, near police stations, lodges, prisons, have a vibrant gay nightlife. if you have kids, and you live near a gay district, fucking leave now.

both buildings used to be owned by a pub, meaning they share an underground basememnt level / cellar level between them.
Masons are creepy as fuckw hen it comes to kids (mychips.com), and the "pizzzaria" is getting fucking horrible reviews (why the fuck would they still be open with a poor product)
Why would they change their name from encore pizzaria around the time thay tyrrell went missing? the kid looks atleast 5-6, and tyrrell went missing around 3 years ago...

You idiots are being played, probably by asio. Feeding you this bullshit pizza shop crap and using it to completely discredit any decent investigation about the tyrell boy, Fiona Barnett, and elite Aussie pedo rings. It’s exactly what happened with the American pizza gate.
Clinton and other Political elites visiting epsteins island was a very legitimate concern, but it got brushed over and dismissed because of comet ping pong James el infants skippy hot paddle stick bullshit.
It fucking frustrates me to no fucking end you cunts are dumb enough to play right into this psyop crap and do the cia’s leg work for them. You should call them and ask them to put you all on the payroll you fucks. Pedogate is real pedowood is real!!! Don’t let this pizza bs ruin everything we’ve worked for

wew

wtf is tthis dick sucking shit?

t. Pedophile ex-pat that moved to Thailand to fuck boipucci

If the owner is innocent, it would be real shameful. He’s getting shit reviewes from people who’ve never been, being witch hunted, reputation dragged thru the mud, might even get shot up.

I see what you guys are trying to do. But mobilizing without proof is reckless.

this amount of hot shit dontcha shilling, should expect a clown poster any time now.

bad reviews were there before us mate

A thousand times this.

The scope must not be allowed to be limited to one thing, this is so much bigger.

There is a reason why the second thread was free of shills while the first wasn't.

Shills do not touch the most damaging stuff as that creates a Streisand effect.

Ok get the fuck out, on the whiteboard it says FERMIX, and you linked FEMIX
Fermix, what what I can gather, is a supplement with iron and magnesium and some b vitamins or something
Not trying to discredit this investigation at all, but you're hindering it by doing dumb fearmongering

Maybe pol can find out what really happened to Daniel , I don't believe the main story for a second too many holes in that story , , there are probably elites that steal kids from Australia and all over the world and leave fake evidence

Here is the second thread
Note how much bigger picture this paints of the Australian rings than this thread.

Great to see so many antipedo breads

Logo looks nothing like that kid

steemit.com/releasethenames/@cfs.leaks/a-call-to-action-release-the-names-of-the-deaths-of-kids-in-care

no you dumb fuckwit.
That shit also happened just down the road from me, from the investigation it showed there was over 1500 pedophiles with criminal histories living in Ipswich. Allowed by the police and kept hidden from the public.

As someone else stated.
It may very well be both.

Many pedophiles are in to what they refer to as "Plug'n'Play"

Where they take amphetamines before raping a child. Sometimes this refers to physically inserting amphetamines into a child's orifices also depending.

Drugs and sexual abuse of children go hand in hand. Especially use of amphetamines.

Jesus christ, they effectively get to find lost children and then decide whether to use them for ritual abuse or not. No mess left, just a simple "We couldn't find your child" after abducting them.

Masonery needs to stay the fuck away from the police department. In a lot of the US they are one and the same now.

Post deleted.

What was it, user?

good thing i didnt refresh

Yeah Podesta came to fucking Kholo creek near Tivoli at Ipswich to kidnap a 12 year old who was trying to catch us a bus.
>And then the bus driver just ignored him anyway.
Hope that cunt has led a miserable life since.

Holy shit.

It seems like any Podesta connection is either buried or deleted these days. Not sure if feds infiltrated as mods or if they are working with the admin.

>meaning they share an underground basememnt level / cellar level between them.
And?

>Masons are creepy as fuckw hen it comes to kids
Based on? Have you ever met a Mason family?

>is getting fucking horrible reviews (why the fuck would they still be open with a poor product)
Businesses can operate while in debt

>Why would they change their name from encore pizzaria around the time thay tyrrell went missing? the kid looks atleast 5-6, and tyrrell went missing around 3 years ago...
Correlation

This shit would be slapped down by Judge Judy in 30 seconds flat.

Contributing with what I've found.

>Have you ever met a Mason family

Yes. A branch of my family are masons and sexual abuse was prevalent. I witnessed it twice but didn't speak out. Luckily I wasn't a victim of it.

The child is sodomized by the parent, they go on to be Masons like their fathers and sodomize their own children and the cycle continues.

Its fucked up shit, user.
Its really fucked up.

This. A lot of old meeting houses have keg rooms below ground for tapping and cold storage.

Literal insanity you just posted m8

>correlation
shit dude, you sure debunked it.
The "might be his kid" thing doesn't make sense... it's such a random thing to do if you already owned the pizzaria, and it's not celebrating the child's birth etc

Late to this thread but yes, this! I couldn't stop thinking about why Shapelle Corby was doing that. It seemed to be a direct message to someone she knows what happened to William.

So is THIS kid called Billy?

I saw the picture and I can't say it looked like any I've ever seen of pedosta.

Be careful about saying such as it's pretty sensationalistic and that leads to bad info being spread.

You reported this to the constabulary, right? And their lodge for good measure? Because both would bring the hammer of dawn down on such perversions.

Drawing could be composite of the two. Anyway pedos will get the reference to William. And the prominent sticking out ears definitely do look like William's. The hairline looks like it came from the unnamed kid in the photo. Plausible deniability?

My father was in the masons because his father was high in the Hong Kong police when it was British but both left in disgust at different times my grandad in the 70s and my dad after I was born. Always wondered why and if there was a connection with child abuse as both my dad and grandfather were abused and never explained why they left just that they were bad people.

Many survivors from other parts of the world describe similar experiences. Eg. the Dutch woman Toos Huijenhaus and the American guy Jay Parker. (Look on YT.) Also check the information of Svali, a former illuminati trainer. There's plenty of corroboration for Fiona's evidence out there.

have a bump Bruce

21 dollars for a fucking pizza! He needs to be locked up for those prices alone!

Why does any organised crime exist? Power and money mainly

I kind of agree with this. It looks like someone wants to recreate the Washington Comet Ping Pong shooting here in Australia with the aim of ridiculing anyone researching the pedo rings here. Amazing that this topic is now the top post on the conspiracy subreddit, like it's being pushed hard there with multiple shill sock puppet accounts upvoting. Careful, this is almost certainly a set up.

Bullshit.
The Comet Ping Pong was a false flag.

For one thing, I believe a witness saw two people in the car. For a second thing, I believe the guy they convicted has a twin brother and they used to go everywhere together. I think in all these cases the true story never comes out. Same with Samantha Knight. Only one person (a patsy?) ever goes down, yet there is almost certainly a network of pedos involved. Pol will never find out what really happened to Daniel or any of them.

Probably but not according to the general public.

Need some more proof, definitive proof or nothing gets done. Look at how much a meme pizzagate became after the normies/MSM picked up on it, than (((they))) sent a guy with a gun into comets which discredited the investigation altogether. This needs to be done properly, just informing people isn't enough. As you see most people won't believe. But this is real, its international. If this is done right and with the masses help, we could uproot the secret societys, churches, child farms, etc and bring the corrupted down. Even if there assets and connections, this is possible.

Yes it was. And it worked perfectly.
By limiting the publics view of PG into one pizza place you make them primed to dismiss anything similar within other areas.

Australian rings are just as deprived as the american ones and they could be using this as a "get out of jail" card.

Just watch, soon there will Aus MSM articles on these "crazy conspiracy theorists".
This only serves the rings as they will be able to operate wider with less scrutiny because anyone suggesting there may be pedo rings operating within the country in such an organized manner will be ostracized and made fun of.
This is what they do.

This is why it is so important to not focus solely on this place, but to expand the focus to include the much bigger areas of operation.

The focus must be on the full picture, not single players!

Nice Hildawg. She's with us.

You don't understand Masons can get away with murder if they are high ranking enough. A quick wink and pulling of the pants leg to a brother mason cop and off they go. How do you think tge Ripper got away? He wrote his fucking name on the wall and off he went.

Same with Dahmer. Though he became a patsy to distract from the white house male prostitute "scandal".

Why is your ID goyim?

But yes, entirely right. Masons feel it is their "duty" to express nepotism and to protect fellow crafts. As they are in so many positions of authority in the legal system, the only way that the perp (if they are a Mason) will be convicted is if the evidence is overwhelming like in the case of Rolf Harris

>id

Interesting you posted that article about Dr Reina Michaelson. She was once "Young Australian of the Year". Her work to prevent child sexual abuse was infiltrated by some prominent people in television and Victorian State politics. Eventually she published online an account of what happened with names changed and threatened to publish the key. Later she was successfully sued by the OTO (for anti-religion hate speech or something) but that original document and the who's who key still remains available online if you search it.

Oh aye, Masons love to violate their obligations, forget their word, and shirk their raison d'etre. Sure we've no proof of it, but people are very passionate.

Thank you. That's what I think is probably going on too.

Is that why there was an article talking about Hillary being in new zealand for something?

Mason scum

Yeah. The Rolf Harris case really puzzles me. Why did they dump on him and yet protect Saville (and countless others)? It is because he was a (low-status in UK) Aussie? The royal family used to love him and he painted the Queen's favourite portrait of herself (now removed obviously.) Poor old Rolf.

Saville probably had dirt on other people.

Get in here you saucy cunts

So Rolf wasn't smart enough to have insurance? That makes sense. Must have been the same story with the Hey Dad guy and Gary Glitter.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/18/pope-francis-attitude-abuse-scandal-catholic-church-critics

I took a screen grab and not this message while trying to post it.

I like the music. Why don't you make a contribution instead of shitting on other peoples' work?

This is nothing. I eat there. Shaken the owners hand, shot the shit, decent pizza and nice friendly caring guy

What's the name of his kid?

He’s a cute kid

Yeah I can tell from the pic. So what's his name?

I’m not very good with names

Who is Fiona Williams????

someone who come out about child abuse rings in high levels of government.

This is all a big mistake and coincidence.

Probably best to just stop posting.

She has a connection with Billys Pizza Joint.

She sold a business through the Owner of the pizza place's business brokerage.

Probably.

Grasping straws desu.

Its likely nothing.

i want to fuck y........

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw

It was her sister, the whole family are ducking degnernates

Checked

The winky face gives it away. Makes it so weird.

All emoticons are now threatening in an age of memes.

Bump

Has anyone made the correlation between William and Bill (Billy)? I'm not sure if it's common around the world but in Australia many people named Will or William prefer to be called Bill or are given the nickname. I work in a pathology laboratory and you see the patients "preferred" name on the request form, I see more people preferring to be called Bill than Will so the name of this pizza joint is essentially rubbing it in our faces (as they love to do, like the sheriff giving an interview on the recent school shooting with the surname Israel)

ASIO does not do this. Want some evidence that I'm in the know? Optus and Telstra have a line to ASIO where they report terrorism and pedo shit via email keywords, SMS and other means. Ppl are locked in telco offices, airgapped except for a secure line, searching every day. There was a huge (10x) increase for terror shit before Xmas in Sydney and Melbourne.

ASIO doesn't run the pedo shit, they do look the other way tho. AU's child services is the gov body who regulates pedo goings on. They sanction and run it like a business. They have ties with our government.
Ive worked with ppl in the know, take what I say as truth

>shit dude, you sure debunked it.
Yes, it's pretty easy to do when someone starts from an improper position and works solely on a confirmation bias of arbitrary facts.

>The "might be his kid" thing doesn't make sense
I'm sure this shadowy sinister pizza place has a phone number you can call. You can ask the management why they changed the sign. But why spoil the mystery with such simple procedures

Thanks for this

Why are you hiding behind a meme flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=NM6I-pmV0RA

^pedos always like that song

Makes me think of the movie Martyr. Sick shit

I'm US if you want to know. Just like Pirate stuff

Ttthis is a joke right?

I have some pics saved from 2016 when some Aussie pedo shit was being investigated. Dumping in no particular order

you guys are literally fucking insane.

and the last one. Maybe some of this will be useful

why all these pizza places cases are so fucking spooky god fucking dammit, paranoia can't work 100% on these cases as our explanation.

Right?

Bump

I wish the mods just did their fucking jobs

Keep it alive

>inb4 60 more "bump" posts
You autists are pathetic

Hey op I remember driving past there often, and about a decade ago it was a really seedy sex club.

>pathetic
for ((you))

I'm sure more people will show up around lunch time.

FUCKING CHECKED

>steiner school

>memeflag
Fucking KYS after you fucking kill your pedo handlers, faggot

You guys are really still going on about this?

Just stay in these containment threads you pathetic LARPer.

>Moloch
Fucking Rothschild's were rubbing it in our noses ffs, now they're frantically trying to liquidate their assets, hmm wonder why?

Actually, I feel like driving around taking pictures.

Good, some exercise might alleviate your symptoms of chronic depression and mild schizophrenia.

Fresh air I should say, since you're not even walking apparently. That's just laziness really.

Go away, shoo.

If you promise to leave me alone then I'll leave you alone, simple as that.

Tell me, what do you gain from your behavior of following me around like some sad groupie? All I'll ever do is harass and berate you.

You're the one who comes into these threads liberally saging your posts.

If you stop coming into my threads then that will readily stop I assure you. Also I learned that from you.

B U M P
U
M
P

>Samefagging this hard
For why?

Sorry to disappoint but I am not an instance of same fagging. I'm rather insulted that you think that person is me in fact.

All that person needs to do is agree to leave me alone and I shall leave this thread with haste.

why do you even care?

Look at the pub on street-view opposite the masonic temple. It's a gay club called 'laird o'cockpen'. It has a symbol underneath it, and if you symbol search it, it comes up with a connection to the masonic symbol for frog. Frog means 'grandfather'. Make of that what you will.

I'll stop astroturfing your threads.

Because they like to inject themselves into generals I make and they refuse to leave. All they do is derail and spam it and I don't appreciate the amount of time that was wasted on them.

All I needed to hear. Have a nice life.

That's right. Get out of here.

>I don't appreciate the amount of time that was wasted on ""them""
So stop replying to yourself, newfag.

Please don't confuse me with that person.

Haha I was in that thread. So many shills saying nothing's wrong got move along

Kek it was worth buying the account for this pic. Good price too!

>
>someone should call and ask if they still have 'tu hija en un plato'.
>the owner edited the menu overnight and now reddit thinks that screencap was photoshopped.
No fucking way I was in the thread last night and saw that! "Your daughter on a plate" wish I had saved the original

>reddit
Who cares what they think?

>memeflag
Opinion discarded, pedo.

Jew detected.

Back to page 1

I assume all the Aussies are asleep. I don't know timezones.