Cred Forums BTFO AND ETERNALLY SILENCED

Cred Forums BTFO AND ETERNALLY SILENCED

>r/politics

S O
B R A V E

Why do people still pay attention to this slag?

POWERFUL.

Harry Potter is for manchildren and stunted brainlets.

who?

Next time he should spend the whole day touring the city just to ass fuck the locals.

Why waste tax payers dollars like that?

>ETERNALLY SILENCED
Begging for a responce/attention
How petty of you, you earned some sage

Leftest think they're perfect... can't even see their own bullshit

>implying there's a difference

Should have just tweeted a closeup of her neck.

Still waiting for her to shelter asylum seekers in her mansions.

It's going to pay for itself in stimulus when muzzies burn the city down.

It wouldn't surprise me if half of these celebrities are being blackmailed by some secret hollywood elite. The attack on Trump during the election seemed very coordinated. Even actors living outside of America joined in. I'm sure that in order to become truly famous, these people have to do some embarresing, potentially incriminating, stuff that the elite can later use against them.

Some people don’t want to go to Muslim countries and risk having acid thrown on them. Can you blame him?

i got curious when i was taking a shit and glaced at that place on my laptop
its pretty unbelievable. as in i dont actually believe those people are real

KROGAN COCK SO BRAVE

>author of children's novel

gotta stay in the news to keep selling the same shitty books

>redditors
>people
>not cattle
Big mistake you just made there, user. One shouldn't empathize with animals.

>"No!"

D
U
L
L
E
S
T

>”JK Rowling literally destroys Trump on social media, and it’s a good thing!”

skanks in ranks.
If you were to clone her and have the two of them walk along side by side, well then - ABRACADABRA - skanks in ranks!!

so did she ever make space in one of her mansions for all of those poor, oppressed refugees? or was it too much trouble?

>glanced at that place on my laptop
sure redditor, sure

>Hamlet
>low tier
u wot m8? It's possibly the greatest work of the greatest author the english language has ever known

So, those worries about your post-Brexit economy, UK....what were they again? Wasn't there a large anglosphere economy out there you were hoping to have an excellent trade relationship with? Why, yes, there was...in fact, that was us.

Maybe you can kill the Rowling bitch and eat her when you get hungry.

She hasn't even done anything of value for like 5 years. Why does anybody give a shit about her?

vastly underrated
even all her money can't buy her youth back
and she knows it

Has this cunt filled her manshun up with refugees yet?

I don't doubt it

>Some people don’t want to go to Muslim countries and risk having acid thrown on them. Can you blame him?
topkek
deal, Londonistan, deal. Nobody wants to visit anymore.

>WE DON"T WANT YOU HERE
Ok then I'll cancel the trip
>BUK BUK CHICKEN BUK BUK

bongs.

Wew, now I'm okay with the fact she perpetuated the Bana Al-abed psyop that continues to abuse that little girl to this day. Thanks Rowling!

are all the smug, thoughtless liberals channeling jk rowling?
I mean that's just soooo -________-

P.S.
The chicken was transgender and Chinese.

>Has this cunt filled her manshun up with refugees yet?
No, but perhaps we need to begin reminding her of that issue again.
>Billionaire authoress Rowling has no room in her fabulous mansion for cold, hungry refugees....AND THAT'S A BAD THING

>manchildren
Harry Potter is for girls, user. Harry has a girl's mind in a boy's body. That's why the books kept getting longer and more longwinded with lots of tween drama and little action. Rowling doesn't know how to write boys. She doesn't know how to handle conflict, either. The central conflict and the true antagonist, that is the overbearing bureaucracy of the ministry of magic, was never properly confronted, because Rowling is a simpering average authoritarian woman with no real sense of proper story.

because

>MUH GAY WIZARDZ!!!

faggot elves, something like that.

>Glow in the dark

Is this an autobiography by a CIA nigger?

>Don't come here
>All right I guess we won't be signing any business deals and international agreements that would boost your economy
>DRUMPF BTFO WE WON

Yeah, good job.

litera'lly who?

Can someone post her big ol' titties?

She looks like her pussy smells like used cat litter.

what happened to her face?
and maybe secret service got credible threats from lo ndons sand nigger mayor who wants white people dead.id only go to nations worthy of visits like poland and hungary.maybe others ask8 ng for u.s. help with their jew/nigger problem.

are dank memes making a comeback
this must be the third thing I've saved this week

Reminder that for all the hate JK Rowling has against Conservatives, Trump, and Nazis

JK has dressed as a nazi
Made the bankers of the magical world of Harry Potter goblins, and the goblins are depicted as short white creatures with big long noses, pointy eard, sharped toothed, love gold and money, and will backstabbed and trick people in order to get riches or what they want, even if you save their life.
And despite her wanting more housing and asylum for refugees, she lives in a mansion with at least 20 rooms, and has taken in 0 refugees.