Canada is 53% White

To be

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/pierre-elliott-trudeau/
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw&t=25s
liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minority_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
cjnews.com/news/canada/jias-facilitating-immigration-eritrea-refugees-via-israel
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
algemeiner.com/2017/07/26/the-epic-failure-of-the-bds-cultural-boycott/
marchofthetitans.com/2017/06/27/canada-80-nonwhite-within-100-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL. 8/10 kids born in Leafistan are non-White.

Leafs need to be nuked

>tfw the term Amerimutt now applies to the entire continent
fucking help

What a fucking joke Canada has become

You don't know how many times I've been driven to the brink of bowlcut.

Literally leaving as soon as I can

No, you miss the point. You Mutts can now change the narrative and push the 53%. Don't lose this opportunity, it can redeem the Mutt. Instead of el Goblino / el la Creatura, it'll be le Tabernac Chinois / le Diablo de Poutine

You should leave this thread

I am not responsible for your (((actions)))

a lot of canadian's see their ethnic origin as simply 'canadian', thus this low % of euros

t. shitskin

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm

>universalism
>unitarian

wtf

thanks for proving my point with the first graph on that page

Ive been telling my dad for years that Canada has fallen, he doesnt believe me because he only leaves the house to either get gas or go to work. Gets forced to go into Wal Mart to get a new PC today, realizes there are no whites anymore, comes home mad as fuck saying we need a mass culling. Admits to me that everything i've ever told him about modern Canadian culture is correct, and that my observation that modest women dont exist anymore is also correct and I may as well just beat off for the rest of my life. Is now saving money with me to move to the countryside. Fuckin brutal. I need to find a qt 18 year old country girl.

JUST

don't forget to buy an SVT-40 before going off to the countryside

Move to Montana or Idaho

Is that why theyre progressivley getting worse at hockey? For shame for shame

Yawn

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1

Canadian isn't even a fucking choice for ethnic background you stupid fucking shitskin

Canada why? This isn't a competition to be less white, it's to be more white, okay?

you're retarded

>Be from devout Jihadi Family
>Spend summer gatherings chilling with Bin Laden discussing Jihad in between sharing goats
>Behead and dismember fellow Afghans on the reg (pic related)
>Become expert bomb maker in Afghan village
>Send in 2 Afghan translators to ask elders to come out
>Peaceful moderate villagers end up beheading said translators, throwing their heads outside
>Go into village to neutralize IED threat
>Terrorist Omar Khadr hides in a corner, when Special Forces Medic Speer who is working on wounded Afghans, throws a grenade from behind
>Speer blown up
>Little shitskin is double tapped, his head blown open, yet parasite survives
>Goes to Guatanamo Bay, treated like a god among inmates for having killed Speer
>Becomes more radical
>Confesses freely he killed Scheer
>Widow sues, wins $130M+ USD judgement against family (which is wealthy, association with Bin Laden billionaire clan)
>Branded psychopath/violent jihadist by multiple doctors/shrinks, 0 remorse, in fact proud of it
>Supreme Court of Canada instantly declare he is a victim and his rights have been violated
>Cuckdeau on the record saying Khadr is innocent
>Snopes tries to claim it's false (topkek)
>Funds cashed immediately on 4th of July (LOL)
>Apology literally to be announced in Parliament by Cuckdeau

Yeah except it's not included in the actual calculations you dumb fuck

I dont think America would accept us. He dropped out of high school in his youth because my grandpa got hurt and he needed to help pay the bills. I work in manufacturing and dont have post-secondary. I also refuse to enter an indoctrination center. I would most likely need to be a journeyman in some trade so that I have something to offer. I should look into that. Canada is going to go through what Russia went through in the 19th century. I keep warning people but nobody wants to listen to me.

>canadian not included in the euro calculation

you don't say

The Muslims are celebrating their conquest.

Can I get a R.I.P. for a canadian frenchie? :(

A rudimentary summation of North/Nordic/West/Eastern/South Asian, Niggers, Pakis, etc all shows it sums perfectly to 34+M you stupid fuck, excluding the "Canadian" label which is not counted.

Just a reminder you have less than 20M whites in a country of nearly 40M, Whites fleeing by the droves and taking their capital (and your gibs with them), are importing 400K/year of shitskins in PR and 1.2M in temporary residency, etc.

I never realized it was only 53%, thought it was close to 25M/37M, but damn worse than the Mutt. Also hear some hospitals go through an overload of births with 0 white babies lel

You had 2 chances to separate.

***** /can/pol, February 2018 *****

Trudeau is still a faggot.

Based Poland letting the retarded Canucks have it. I'm so sick of these snow-eating savages talking shit about England. Fuck you and your shitskin infested shitholes and your pozzed prime minister.

>we're all falling off a cliff
>"But lol my neighbor is falling off the cliff faster than me el goblino xd"

>wanting to change the narrative
Only mutts get mad by mutt memes, its a a healthy reminder

Why the fuck do you keep posting shit about canada

Thanks. I'll be back next year for the update. Mods sticky this.

let's all move to poland

is there an example in recent history of a previously 90%+ white country becoming majority non-white through peaceful immigration? It's going to be an utter hellscape there by the end of the century. I feel bad for anyone who's going to have to live through that shit

Looks like we'll need a Northern wall too

Why have you not killed yourself yet? Honestly, Trudeau is going to kill you. Might as well kill yourself before a BBC of Peace(TM) comes for a government-ordered anal gaping session of peace(TM) and you hemorrhage as the BBC switches to your mouth with Trudeau overseeing your dying corpse while laughing, clapping and streaming it to CBC live.

I didn't even bother reading that shit, why do you keep posting about this place? Why do you care?

>Hellscape by end of the century
Try civil war by 2020 at the latest, not even exaggerating

All of Canada's major cities (of which there are very few) are not non-majority minorities (some term made up by kikes), meaning no ethnic minority makes up more than half. Some neighbourhoods like Brampton are

Canada was close to 99% white back in the 80's when i visited, what the fuck happened?
Fucking why?

fix your shit

>Why do you care?
lol shitskin detected. You will be most likely be killed for Canada's resources in your lifetime

Alright, kike. Continue with your demoralization plan and see how long you last filthy jewshit

Hello Bolivia. Canada has undergone radical changes. It's been ethnic genocide from the 90s onwards.

Google "trudeau soros blackpill site:4plebs.org" or archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692

It's a long read and you're going to be BLACKED but then you'll understand how Canada is a test bed of white genocide. Canada will become the first White country to be White minority by 2020 or earlier.

>is this article real

I think there will still be enough whites around to keep society running. Its just when they all die and there won't be any white babies to replace them that I think chaos will ensue.

Honestly, what would you do vs a horde of Arabs/Niggers moving onto your home at 3AM with guns smuggled from the USA (vs you, no guns cuck), ready to rob you, rape you (and a wife if you have one, probably infront of you for lulz, also your kids, because they're likely Arab), torture you for hours and then kill you or leave you with wounds bad enough so you die no matter what the leaf health care system can provide? (All allotted to shitskins btw; now rapefugees get in with severe medical issues and get priority treatment over whites). This actually overrides you shitskins already in the country topkek.

Your parents will weap, mourn and cry, Police won't release any ethnicity info and will tell you to shut up hoping it goes away because god forbit a Muslim Refugee of Peace(TM) causes any problems. StatsCan is ordered by Cuckdeau personally to not report on immigrant/rapefugee stats.

This literally happens dozens of times a day. Best of luck. I am sitting here laughing my ass off at your self-suicide; it's kind of like someone who commits suicide. Many people are shocked, saddened, but most are naturally sadistic and insult your death for being a coward. That's what you are. You deserve to be nuked.

Scroll to the bottom of it. They got deported instantly for using "racist statistics", straight from the SA statistics department lol.

Dude, Poland is like 99% white and is a virtual shithole.

Like, of all the people that could brag about their country, you guys are not it. In fact, I would say Poland is a case that works against the idea of the white ethnostate because leftists can use it as a rebuttal against the idea of an ethnostate.

Your country has a shittier economy despite having a larger population.

STFU you slav shit nigger.

>Gets forced to go into Wal Mart to get a new PC

It's not all bad.

>LOL

Poland, for all its' faults, will still exist in one-hundred years. can you say the same about Canada?

Having a real country is worth a 14 rank loss. No question.

These ugly fucking shitskins make me sick

Warsaw's GDP per capita (nominal, not PPP adjusted) is bigger than Toronto's. Approaching the mid $45K USD mark. The villages do indeed have shit salaries, but we're not fucking communists anymore, so unskilled niggers get paid nigger salaries. However, keep in mind, the price of most non-electronic goods/services is 50-67% less in Poland, so PPP wise in Poland you're close to or above 6 figures PPP wise, where as in Canada you'd be lucky to hit 60K PPP.

Meanwhile, you keep importing mudshits and every skilled white is fleeing Canada. Keep it up. Lots of White skilled Leafs are coming here.

I also finished school without being shot.

>Google Image Search "canada multiculturalism"
>About 9,820,000 results (0.36 seconds)

Wow, Mohammed the drug slinger protected by his sister of peace (TM)

Italians not finishing the job was a mistake

t.

>Having a real country is worth a 14 rank loss. No question.

Well, here's a fucking question for you then: why don't you fuck off to Poland instead of shit talking your own great nation? You faggots are the reason why Canada is on its way down in the first place. That kind of defeatist attitude won't fix shit.

>I know you proved that my country sucks compared to yours, but what about this one city that is doing better than another city?

Honestly, you faggots are losers. The fact that you were once communist shows how pathetic you guys are. Then, you also got ass raped and had your women raped by the Russians. Your grandfather was actually a Russian that raped your poor grandmother.
lol

Talk about being a nation of losers, dude. You niggers could not even fight off the rape of your own country and you have the balls to dis us?

gtfo you scummy faggot.

lol Wtfu are you talking about, "still exist?" You are from the EU. You niggers are on borrowed time.

Search gender/feminist shit.

Fearless leader is going to lead us to prosperity by putting the lazy fucking women to work apparently.

time for day of rake

So did literally 100% of Polish high school students under 19?

Stay mad slav(e)

If you think losing national identity is worth a few ranks on a pointless chart, YOU are the reason this country is going to shit.

But it's no surprise, Canada has zero culture aside from what Quebec left you. Just a bunch of dumb Brittbong remnants, throwing away their heritage just like in the UK.

This.
Canada is white, stay mad slav(e)nigger

Dude, is your non-country so shit that you have to write up pages and pages of bullshit about Canada?
Go back to fixing Germany's toilets and sucking Russian cock.

Can you honestly tell me the last time Poland contributed anything to the world?

I just walk past Homebush's elementary school.
And I see no white childs.
2/3 poos and 1/3 chinks.

OKAY LISTEN UP FAGGOTS. IN CANADA IN THE NATIONAL CENSUS YOU CAN SAY YOU ARE 'CANADIAN', WHICH MEANS WHITE. 10 MILLION APPLIED FOR CANADIAN, MOSTLY IN QUEBEC, WHICH IS 88% WHITE. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT

lets see some leafmutts

T. iq 2

All that chart proves is that brown immigrants call themselves canadians.

Polska is a shitole and poles would literally kilk each others to obtain canadian citizenship.

OP is 100% Pole which is blacks of Europe.

Oh look, another Brittbong remnant nation with no culture.

I almost took this thread seriously, but then I saw howmuch you're desperately pushing this from howmany posts you spam out on the basis of an overly specific and cherrypicked statistic. You must have some serious 'tisms.

At least the aussie shitposting is fun, this is just sad tryharding to be relevant. Can an Aussie make this thread agian when this dies, but severely less shitty?

Your data analysis skills are lacking, looking at the graphs in the second half of the image and you'll clearly see most responders strongly agree. The colours are a comparison to the average, not the scale as a whole

its a jew calm down
what reason does poland have to hate canada? be honest
more than likely a jew larping and trolling considering their current feud with poland

Time to have communism canada

>Poland is like 99% white and is a virtual shithole.

Slav(e)nigger aren't white.

The problem with the Australian and Canadian census is you can chose up to 2 ancestry options so the results add up to more than 100%

They’re beating the USA in the race to goblindom! Canada yes!

kikes detected

I reserved this (You) specifically for you. Go fucking kill yourself you reddit faggot spic shitskin nigger chink arab.

I don't give a shit about the graphs, as it's influenced by people with common sense. Quebec.

>dumb polak doesn't even realize that half the posters on here aren't white

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

Wait so is this real? I know Toronto is bad but I didn't think it was all of Canada.

Quebec is not Canada, you dumb plumber.

it is the only motivation to work hard (taxed heavily to pay for all the muds), so that you don't have to live amongst the muds

You wish. I’m just a Eurofag reveling in knowing the LEAFS are self-eliminating faster than the Amerigoblins are. Keep it up!

Indeed.

Toronto is about 30% White, with some neighbourhoods sub 10%, or sub 5% such as Brampton.

Toronto is literally like the UK. They even have a London too...

Culturally suicidal and anti nationalistic.

LMAO wins the thread
10/10

because Poland knows more about Canada and clearly can read wikipedia

>taxpayer funded ((((comedy)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Not even close, slav(e).

Je suis québécois, you stupid anglo cunt.

Just because you cunts have no culture, doesnt mean you have to shit on everyone in this country.

Go back To whatever mutt country you came from. We don't need weak faggots like you here.

True north strong and free

Canada's 72% white

Canada is 56% white? For real? Brazil is 47%.

Canada is a joke of a country.

Arrete de t'appeler Canadiens dabors criss. Pays de marde dirigé pars un imbécile.

so basically Canada is going to lose Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal?

from what I understand, the rest of the country is European or Amerindian

t. quintessential Canadians

Stupid leaf, don't you realize they were living under communism until the 80s?

In 1989 Polands GDP was lower than that of Ukraine.

Honestly I think Poland is doing pretty well and unlike NA countries will continue doing better.
You Anglotwats are gonna go extinct by the end of this century, lmaoing at you right now.

looks likes fall,
when all the leafs turn brown

quebec culture should have been crushed
i have nothing against them being french - but they were the foothold of multiculturalism that destroyed the west

Arrete de t'appeler Canadiens dabors criss. T'es la a défendre le reste du pays comme si tout ce que le pollock disait était pas vrai. Pays de marde dirigé par un imbécile.

Yes it is, wannabe-frenchman.

Your post is, as the meme says, "Absolutely Abhorrent".

Th-thanks, shitstamp collector.

C'est pas un pais de merde, mais c'est vrai qui et dirigé pars un imbécile. C'est vraiment encroyable....

dropping 7% "whiteness" in 10 years must be a world record

Don't worry leafs, your government is butt fucking you at every turn, but fear not - at least your Prime Minister is handsome!

You are totally dilusional. An anti-Quebecois Quebecois is the cause of all this bullshit. Pierre Trudeau wanted to assimilate Quebec by any means necessary, and he cooked up multiculturalism. And his braindead son is carrying the torch.

jews

clever bantz, jamal.

Is this tweet fake? Can you send the link?

Noice, muttm8.

>7%
Where do you see that?

>Non visible minority
>1996 = 89%
>2016 = 78%

Unlike the rest of Canada we don't suffer from some sort of parasital toxoplasmosis driving us to extinction.

Look under visible minority. Natives aren't counted as visible minorities.

Ça m'énerve quand les polonais nous insulte. J'aime mon pays.

Dans quelle ville est-ce que tu habite? J'habite à Québec. :)

>now imagine living through it
I actually get surprised if I see another white person when I go to the store.

Great, a fucking fake french at that. You're that ashamed that you have to LARP as a Quebecois?

I don't blame you. I bet you hated french immersion.

non visible minority includes wagon burners
for Caucasian
>1996 = 86%
>2006 = 80%
>2016 = 72.9%

The best hope for Canada, to put some stop to the liberal ongoing destruction of Canada, is for the US to pull out of NAFTA.

At least this should force faggot Trudeau to have no chance but to follow in line with whatever the US wants, or else, mega economic recession for Canada.

whits and caucasians are labled as "other"

It's seems like a lifetime ago that our national schism was English vs French. Look at us now..

JUST

dude even montreal is over 53%. sage this bait

You are such a faggot. I wish i could find you and punch you in your stupid face.

Keep voting liberal like a bunch of idiots, in both the provincial and federal elections for those gibs, and you'll have more of it than the rest of Canada. They are already spending your tax money on making sure it happens... just keep up the "good" work!

Try moving out of fucking Toronto then you mook.

Agreed. French pushed multiculturism to keep their shitty language and “””French culture””” and the first Trudeau opened the floodgates of non white immigration. They are the Jews of Canada.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

I love english as a language, i'm fine with both. But look at all the commonwealth, look at the UK. There is something very wrong in the gene pool. To be so adamant in destroying the culture and countries your grandparents bled for.

Je comprends ... Il est frustrant d'avoir l'embarras d'un premier ministre qui dirige un pays comme le Canada, mais que pouvons-nous faire, les gens sont stupides.

Moi j'habite a Toronto...Ici c'est le pire. La epytome de la connerie, lol.

The plumber is bringing the bants to be fair.

I wonder why

Quebec voted mostly NDP last election which is not a very good counter argument, it just makes your point wrong. But this is how lemmings operate, after 10 years of something, regardless of if it was great or not, they want change.

People are fucking stupid, and that's worldwide.

>just run away to a depressing shithole like a cucked faggot
Nah

it is indeed real. did you not hear about this? they were denied entry because "the reason they were seeking asylum was racist"

god help us
canadians refuse to wake up

Right, so it was actually a loss of 13% Caucasian.

Cuckdeau assumed office in 2015 right?

WTF caused this then?

"The first Trudeau" HATED Quebec with a passion, he was just like you. He opened the floodgate to destroy us. You're still the useful idiot after all those years, how does that feel?

>Flag
Enough said, mutt.

Great fucking pepe

LOL red and white flags without blue are absolute cucks confirmed

Take back your people.

Liberal party = Corrupt faggots

Conservative Party = Useless dorks

NDP = Communist

Canada if fucked.....The lack of leadership is atrocious in the extreme in this country.

Stephen Harper was the best PM this country ever had, and idiotic people voted him out because they wanted change.

This is how fucked up this country iss...A fucking joke of a democracy.

The memes are real, look what Rabbi Sheklestein did on the Polish embassy in Israel.

>Muh flag colors
Fuck off Pablo

>Willingly living in a shithole and then complaining about it
>Thinking the shithole defines the whole

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/pierre-elliott-trudeau/

Pierre Elliott Trudeau, le weed man's father who adopted multiculturalism as an official policy (similar to your immigration act of 1965)

now we have this, YAY:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw&t=25s

liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185

our shithead drunkard murdering criminal bastard ted kennedy fucked the usa over in 1965, it simply spread to canuckacunts

Have a gif.

Toronto isnt a shit hole you're just not willing to be a strong person, stand ground, and argue for the right thing, so instead you sit in the woods, the middle of nowhere, the boonies, waiting for until the government does have enough power and non-whites to send in the troops to kill you all

You realize Harper increased immigrations and brought in foreign workers. What is good about Harper besides not acting like an embarrassing cuck. At least because of Trudeau we are relevant now as a laughingstock (no non-Canadians on /pol knew Harper) and redpills people because he’s so over the top.

You’re lucky only poorer white people want to live in Poland. I get so mad when I see threads where Poles are pissed off at Ukrainian immigrants. I’d take those retarded Slavs over the brown people coming here.

NDP is even more liberal than the people who label themselves a liberal... Think you should have just went with supposedly "false" information over that. It should also be noted that it was the 2015 elections where they voted NDP, while virtualy eveyrone else wanted Conservative... back when they weren't just relabeled liberals.

>Lives in city an hour from Toronto
>General consensus from everywhere outside Toronto or surrounding area is that it's a shithole
>Not a shithole
>"Fight an already lost fight"
How about you fuck off back to the basement apartment where you belong, listening to your landlord Ahmed beat his wife to the sound of your air-purification system.

2011 elections*

>no non-Canadians on /pol knew Harper

Not even (((nu-Canadians))) knew about Harper. My history teacher asked some dindu in my class who the prime minister was at the time and he went ''I dunno''

>canadian mongrels

why is it always this one polish dude making these threads?

Well it's easy for the prairie provinces to say, they've been carried by the rest of Canada since its inception and now that Harper invested OUR tax dollars on oilsands, you all act like ungrateful asshole and as if it's unfair that you have to pay your share.

As far as the election goes, you can't look at it with a chart like yours, at least not in my view. Metropolis area will ALWAYS vote liberal because of minorities and gibs, and skew the results for the whole province.

a shit ton of chinks and poos also report themselves as "canadians"

any true white person has thrown away "canadian" identity (whatever the fuck that even is in 2018) and just identity as european

Youre just a pussy, listen to yourself whining and crying like a little bitch, if it bothers you so much why dont you actually confront the problem instead of crying like a baby on the internet you fuckin goof ? youre the only reason people think white people are pussies. Lmao self projecting faggots "ahmeds wife" .

Im a little more well off than that now, but how dare you even try and comment on the economic and poverty situations that people have to face. literally thats the same conditions any impoverished immigrant is going to face and if you actually had at least 2 brain cells you would know how to work with people in order to reverse Toronto and Canada from turning into a "shit hole"

I have personally talked to many non whites and immigrants and do you think they want to live in a "shit hole" of course not you fucking moron. now go back to whatever crappy bullshit life and perspective you came from you fucking small minded untermensch

That's not exactly accurate. There was a lot of deportations when Stephen Harper was in power.

But it's not about immigration, it's about having a sense of what direction to take the country forward.

What does idiotic Trudeau expect to accomplish with his pathetic virtue signaling? Does he think that growing the economic means it's just making it easier for the Chinese to dump money into this country, to create a fake growth based on real estate development.

There's just so much waste, and bs everywhere, it's sickening.

Lies. It was always Quebecers and their American loving allies who spearheaded niggers, chinks, and the rest of multiculturalism’s sewage waste to flood this country in a bid to undemine and destroy our British character.

Laurier flooded us with germans and slavs,
Mackenzie King allowed the Italians and Greeks in.
St-Laurent, Latinos and the Mediterraneans
Trudeau Sr officially switched us to multiculturalism in order to bring about the police state he and the Liberals secretly dreamed of.
Mulroney, A Quebecer = more immigrants.
Chretien, Paul Martin, both Quebecers, more immigrants.
Now we have the Kwizatch Haderach of cucks, Justin “C’est different parce qu’on est au Quebec” Trudeau, making us gape for a D.P of immigrants

Fuck Quebec and fuck the Quebecois. At least, their plan to undermine us backfired in their face since Quebecois girls are the most sluttiest, abortion-loving FEMEN bitches in the country and they’ve wiped themselves out through lack of breeding.

To all the few real Canadians still out there, all I can say is “Get out”. There won’t be a civil war and we’ll never regain our majority. Take advantage of the cheap schooling here while it’s still possible and move above abroad like others have said.

Remember that a nation and a state are two distinct things. We don’t owe anything to the Canadian state, not anymore.

kill yourself, chang

This is scary to observe. To think I've lived all my life since 1985 slowly observing this transformation, which I am told, must take place.

I don’t live in Toronto, I live in Vancouver. I didn’t say Vancouver is a shithole. Everywhere else is a gross shithole full of depressed alcoholics with cold as fuck winters and hot as fuck summers.

>doesn't know we have cougars
(You)

>Wikipedia

How are Slavs, Italians, Greeks, Latins, and Mediterraneans bad? They are just as Europeans as Anglos. Maybe different religion, but European nonetheless, and value added to the country.

Now, Indians, Pakis, and Chinks.......

Are they trying to beat us?

British character? Brits are subhumans, I mean look at all the commonwealth... who is forcing multiculturalism on them? Could it have anything to do with England being owned by Jews? Hmmm.

Pierre Trudeau hated Quebec and that is a fact. He was a Canada loving traitor.

100% this. The term “Canadian” is utterly meaningless. I stopped caring about Canada as a nation and pre-occupy myself solely with the well-being of my own people.

>all these butthurt canadians in denial
look around you, nonwhites everywhere. greater vancouver area is all non-whites, everywhere i go im a minority. fuck this country

And the guy plans to move overseas, it's quite comical.

argentina is 92% white

If you can't come down here at least be armed, legally or otherwise. Your comparison to Russia may well be painfully true. I would rather a place like Sweden act as the canary than my neighbors to the north, no offense to any sven lurking.

I guess he must not like someone like Wayne Gretzky, who happens to be of Slavic origin.

but hold on. This makes sense. Quebec elites, not real Quebeckers, are part of the global elite, and they fucked around. Therefore in contrast, it would be the British Character and their religion that would be righteous, as well non-elite french canadians, and not the French-Canadian elites. Those guys if I am not mistaken are in on the global Kikery

The Old Flag, The Old Policy, The Old Leader: The Maple Leaf Forever.

If you don’t get that, if you don’t know what that means, you’re just another nu-Canadian fresh off the boat. Go join the the mutts down south across the border with their magic dirt nationalism.

Canada was Britain. Britain was Canada.

Nice try retard but we're nowhere near as bad as Amerizog

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minority_population

>92%

>pozzed prime minister
Frankly I'm impressed they found a leader to surpass Obama. The rule of king nigger still hurts. Hurts real bad.

I understand what you're saying, but you're forgetting that Quebec was part of Canada, and therefore Canada was not exactly 100% British, when it included such a huge French component.

Uh-huh. It wasn’t Trudeau that passed the official bilingualism act in 1969 that permanently created a francophone ruling caste in the federal bureaucracies. It wasn’t Trudeau, Marchand, and Pelletier who came to Ottawa and rigged the system perpetually in Quebec’s favour. Nah, just a figment of our imagination that was.

We are like 77.77% face... 20 years ago we were le 88.88% .. These numbers will probably accelerate rapidly too

White enough now, Hans?

Landmass does not equal population majority. You see that blue bit closest to the states down in southern Ontario? That's where I am.

The oilsands altogether should fuck off, the cost/benefit ratio is non-existent. Plus the environmental damage is asinine. About the only thing it does is create jobs... jobs that will quickly become outdated and the experience useless rather quickly as they aren't needed. Even then they whore these jobs out to immigrants for whatever reason. People all over the country trying to get these high-paying jobs to send money back to their family... yet they import uneducated niggers and mudslimes to do them as an excuse to keep immigration up. Despite statistics, unemployment is rampant and only getting worse. The whole "import shitskins or muh empty jobs" is blatant bullshit, and it's only going to get even more fallacious as automation removes jobs at increasing rates.

Country is crashing, it's only a matter of time before it implodes.

Fuck the maple leaf holy shit. What a weak flag devoid of any pride and history.

Canada was created by the French like it or not.

Trusoy makes Obama look like Adolf Hitler in comparison. You have no idea the levels of pain

>Destroying your own argument and memeflag
Alright there larp.

Oh look the brown Muslim immigration minister is flooding the country with brown Muslims.

Didn't see that coming.

What's your point? Our guys went over to your guys, they bent over backwards and gave us all we wanted because we held that much influence.

The same reason we elect half of all Supreme court justices. You are cucks.

Oilsands are a disaster, extracting low grade crude that we don't even refine ourself and ship in the USA pretty much at a loss, while transforming Alberta into Mordor.

And yep, with the muslims coming in having kids for gibs... we are totally fucked.

>what’s the matter user, don’t you like losing half your pay to taxes for a welfare state that hates you and your people?
>you should stay and let yourself and your kids be bled white, It’s for the best!
>W-wait, don’t go you’ll never survive out there! Hockey! Gretzky! Tim Hortons!

Yeah, fuck off.

A guy who spent most of his career playing in the USA, who lives in the USA, that’s the guy you’re going to use to appeal my patriotism? Haw. Haw. Haw.

You fugging retard

I'm just curious where you would go overseas if you hate everyone except Brits. There are none left, England is gone.

He's just cherry-picking a (((poll))) to create low-quality shitposting that he had to literally force into relevance.

so instead of explaining how I destroyed my own argument, you just state it , and then point out the non-factor of a meme flag , like the moron you are - thank you for elucidating your intelligence and argumentative skills

so forced. so cringey.

these kinda mainstream anti-White songs and forced culture bits come off so SO weird. it's like when your mom tries to make relevant jokes about some internet thing.

i guess the mainstream is always a bit cringey.

60,000 French-Indian hybrids spread between Gaspé and Lousiane over 400 years vs 5 million British settlers in 200 years. You and I both know who really built this country from a fur post to a 1st world country.

Are you saying racism is okay?

Your a fucking moron because its people like you that make this vague and loose association of "shithole" with people.

To you, you make it sound like its an entire group of people themselves make something "shit" when you're creating an inaccurate sweeping generalization that belongs in the 20th century and history books.

Are there some bad people that are immigrants who make places "shit" ? Yes. Therefore technically its the fucking behavior and social norms of a culture, the negative ones, you twat, and not the entire culture, or group of people.

Instead jackasses like you make it sound like you think "All" people from X group are "shit" and thats precisely the attitude that invalidates anything you have to say in any contemporary arguement you wish to win you fucking brainlet

You fucking hick if you ever want to win you have to step your game up

Rhodesia.

>Being this autistic
You know I stopped caring what you had to say the moment the memeflag was used and you divulged in personal insults instead of constructed argument.

Except I don't want to do that; I despise people who stab their neighbors when they are down; I'd rather try to save at least parts of Canada

Yes goy, flee your homeland!

The names of all cities is a testament to who really built it. Some things can't be erased by bad education and history written by the victorious.

I also could not care less about Canada, Quebec is all that really matters.

I don't know anyone in Canada who considers themselves European. And I don't know what that is from, but according to stats can 20% of our population is a visible minority, as in something other then white. Hispanics aren't counted as white up here, they are part of the visible minorities. And if you cut out Ontario and BC that drops down to less then 10% non-white.
We will be under 50% quite within a decade though if current policy keeps up.

you think country girls are more pure? hell no

Canada is already reaching a critical mass of foreigners, how many legit white Canadians are even left at this point?

Canada is not going to survive another term of Trudeau.

Thats because you subscribe to a lot of normie values and useless shit for brains like you are headed to camp

Late 1990s:
>White were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/govert agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>Whites down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, govert always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every govert decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govert bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1996, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>govert passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

But you forget my leaf friend... Canada has no culture and is a nation of Immigrants, Multiculturalism, and Diversity! Canada is everyone's homeland!

I fucking hate this place someone glass us

>Comments disabled.
Hmm...

If you were to count the number of arguments and term usage between both of our posts most people would conclude I've explained things in a more articulate and educated manner, colorfully decorated with appropriate designation of how valuable your input it

Is this feeling in my stomach what the Romans had when they saw their lands crumble?

>The names of all cities is a testament to who really built it.
You just proved my point, François. Even in your backwater province there’s British settlement everywhere.

Exact same situation with me, leafbro. Just replace "Canadian" with "American".

*How valuable your input is

See pic related

Good, theyre breeding out all their potential mass shooters

and you know what fine, i wont memeflag, but youre just making it worse for yourself and Canada

I really rarely see non-whites where I live, some people are even surprised to see me because im half white they ask where i come from

rural areas i dont think will change much, nonwhites can only survive in cities, where the culture is nonexistent and/or very diverse

in any case, even if it's a rural area, they're still fucking retarded, boring degenerates

>le 53% face

I'm not going to waste any more time clicking your garbage, I just wanted to say that you've outted yourself as an Amerifaggot in Poland with your posts.
>Look at Canada, haha, they're less white than America haha
>No, wait, dont post 56% memes, Canada is waaay worse!
You're trying to distract people from the trainwreck that is the US and you're pretty bad at it.
t. European

roughly 7/10 lol

Sorry not all us peasants can live in the junkie capital of North America enjoy your heroin

Take your proxy off Amerimutt.

i live in toronto im in a 80% white neighborhood literally all my friends are white and the people i work with are white too

see

wow another polish plumber freaking out because his country is irrelevant. Yes thing's are going down hill, but why are you hating on us leaf's? are you implying that we ourselves are bringing the immigrants? It's the government.

Also, reminder: All we need to do to stop immigrants from getting to our big island is to get our government to stop explicitly flying them here, where as you will never be able to stop the brown wave walking across your borders. Poland is next, and right in the cross hairs.

Bomb that faggot country.

reminder no one read that, get out shill

lol no. This is far, far faster and more deliberate than what happened to the Roman Empire.

Behold, the White man in his natural state. Deferring responsibility is his raison d'etre. "NO," he shouts, "it's always someone else who needs to fix his problems. It just has to be someone else's fault! I don't want to work on my own problems!"

So are french ones all over Canada, you point Aaron?

and then theres this, this is what gets me about people in general. your racial identity is not white, brown, or black you nitwits, youre fucking Caucasian, African, and so on, only actual quote on quote "racists" or rather, stupid fucking untermensch, use the term "white" to identify things and people by.

Using the term white, black, or brown, is clearly a Jewish trick

north america always aspired to be a "beautiful soul in impoverished people" 3rd world society

Compared to Israeli these heel wearing guys are total chads. At least they don't need diapers.

North Toronto? That's the only good part of the city.

Canadian is a Quebec term you fucking idiot. The Quebecers are not French, they are a separate and unique ethnic group which is descended from France, just like how the Boers of South Africa are unique from the Dutch.

that's what you get for fighting for a bunch of shitskins. I respect veterans but you should know better than to risk your life for amerimutts or leafs nowadays

Please list all the wars in the last 300 years that devastated the whole of Canada.

poland belongs to russia and germany

The vast majority of our non-whites are chinks, which is way better than spics like the US.

t. chinksect

I can see leafs are already using memeflags when posting mutt memes so they don't look like hypocrites.

Lol, I can't wait for the first 'Canada is sodomised by Poland' comic.

Thats a fake picture faggot. unlike the picture from your country. get back sucking tranny dicks with your leader.

Rome does not even compare to what we are experiencing

Our mutts are far more aesthetically pleasing.

>all over Canada
>No actual settlements beyond the Montérégie.

I thought we already went over this point. Setting up a shack in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere Manitoba with a grand total of two Coureur de Bois to trade whisky for beaver pelts does not constitute settling North America. Jesus, in one year, there were more Loyalists that settled the Upper St Lawrence than the whole of New France after nearly 300 years of French settlement.

Please point me to the great sprawling urban centers of French colonization west of the St Lawrence or go back to slapping wooden spoons on your knee, and no the Metis don’t count.

>it's okay when we do it!
Stage 1: Denial

What degenerate minds do you think brought this to Canada? That's right, it's you.

You guys wear kids diapers.

I think you're the one in denial that some races mix better than others in terms of aesthetics.

Fuck you.

eurocucks make fun of Americans and Canadians in threads like these all the time. But just know that on a daily basis we care so little about your existence that we need to look up where your shithole countries exist on a map. Smaller than the smallest states in the USA and have literally no economy. I would say that on a given day maybe 1% of the population in north america thinks about another continent.

Open Borders SOON, fellow whypeepo.

Canada is gay and Trudeau is a faggot.

It's time for our brothers to become independent

>racemixing is okay with gooks!

Whiter than you mohamad

>What degenerate minds do you think brought this to Canada?
So you blaming jews for faggot canadians who keep voting faggot leaders?
get lost. you'll become a minority in your own country soon.

"CANADA WELCOMES ERITREAN REFUGEES COMING VIA ISRAEL"
cjnews.com/news/canada/jias-facilitating-immigration-eritrea-refugees-via-israel

ITT
kikes trying to convince us we're already blacked
GIVE UP GOY, YOU'RE ALREADY BLACKED
I can go out in my city and never see a non white person for months
stay mad kikes

I'm happy too. Europeans will cease to exist as we know them in our lifetime.
French people are basically already dead. In 10 years most of eueope will be wasteland full of unemployed muslim niggers.
They do deserve it. And the hammer of justice will strike. They know they cant escape it. The niggers are already there, breeding.

Basically eueopeans are an endangered species, we should all realize this historic timeline when we can talk to all sorts of europeans here before they get replaced by the nu-europeans.

It will happen in our lifetime. Be honored for witnessing such power firsthand throught the internet and memes that pave the road to their demise are like a prophecy.

They will scream and screech and threaten us until there is no one left but Muhammed. Sheep to the slaughter.

Gets me hard.

The whole Catalonia episode really hit close to home. It showed quite clearly that they live in a form of international dictatorship. Poland and Hungary are the same, not allowed to self govern and decide what they want.

The jews are really pushing the limits.

Cry more white-bitch baby. We are happy to dominate every single industry in America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Spain because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
BRB all your businesses, schools, white bitches now all belong to Indians

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BOW DOWN TO THE AUSTRALOID HINDU MASTER RACE. YOU ARE ALL DALITS AND TO BE DESTROYED

Yes! That is fantastic. we should start sending them some fucking arabs too !

>cjnews.com/news/canada/jias-facilitating-immigration-eritrea-refugees-via-israel

Kikes sending divershitty our way. No surprise there.

Tick tock hookenose! Everywhere must be beautiful and diverse thanks to you. You’ve laid the seeds for your own destruction. 6 million Jews in a sea of Arabs and you’ve already let East Africans put their foot in the door.

>Israelis and African migrants have voiced similar messages at a number of rallies held in support of the asylum seekers. A demonstration outside of the Rwandan Embassy in the city of Herzliya earlier this month attracted thousands of protestors.

>"I think this is against our tradition and against our history as Jews, who for centuries tried to escape from different places," said renowned Israeli sculptor Dani Karavan, who added that several members of his family perished at the hands of the Nazis.

>"Now we are doing this, against our culture."

TICK TOCK.

Who are you to tell a man who he can and can't fuck? And that's not a gook mixing, it's a half-native. I understand most of you burgers are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but the giant ass feather is a bit a hit don't you think?

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about race mixing, as long as it's with high IQ folks. I think you're just mad all you guys have are spics and nogs... I don't blame you.

I've never seen an Indian in my life..probably because we have street shitting laws

Thanks Canada.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

>And that's not a gook mixing, it's a half-native
In other words,

Still whiter than you, Tyrone.

Wew lad, you really don't pull a full train.

My sister and family are Canadian citizens, but only because her husband worked as a doctor there, anything short of that, you can forget becoming Canadian if you're white.

They're in Cape Town now, he's finishing becoming an Oncologist, waterless cucks.

Wake up, you'he broken up.

>le weed man's father
His cuck stepfather, you mean
Justin is literally Pierre's wife's son
You can't make this shit up

ZXKXAX TFII CXII QL QEB GBT

Why the most shithole countries which no one wants to come to are the most "Based"?
I dont see any brits fly to poland to clean their toilets.

Memes even predict the past.

We should send all the palestinians to Canada, Its the best solution. Come on Bibi !

So who engineered this then? Soros, through your politicians. Your politicians.

You know what you have to do, but I bet you won't do it. Say goodbye to your world then.

Dude I'm proud that the Canadian shitposters came out in force to counter this blatantly false and homosexual statement about Canada

your own diaspora are turning on you too..the boycotts are starting..eventually you will end up being a crater in the desert

if it's any consolation I'm bringing one of your women here

Canada is turning into an absolute shithole, but at least it's a honeypot for migrants who might otherwise pollute Europe.

"The Epic Failure of the BDS Cultural Boycott"
algemeiner.com/2017/07/26/the-epic-failure-of-the-bds-cultural-boycott/

perfect summary
they were trying to do the same thing to the USA
they still are
but:
Americans are far more conservative, stubborn and paranoid than the English-descended, polite Canadians
also more violent, nationalistic and racist
And Americans are far more thoroughly armed than Canadians
plus our elections work differently
and we embody the spirit of rebellion in our very history; we're the colony that left the fold, Canada isn't
so ironically Soros and Co have made much faster and better progress up there than down here
Here, there's been a major setback
and kikes are mad y'all, very very very mad
watch out, there's nothing more dangerous than a pissed-off kike
they will stop at nothing
nothing

we have more guns than you
we are far more fucking racist than you I guarantee it, we are nice here because we can be violent..be nice or get knocked out..we aren't just nice cuz we're nice

Ferme ta geule imbecile. Les Anglais on gagner la guerre. Expresse t'a peine sure redit. Pas ici

Je suis Juste un Citoyen Concerner...

You already lost, faggot. Enjoy sucking muslim dicks.

"Canada To Be 80% Nonwhite “Within 100 Years”"
marchofthetitans.com/2017/06/27/canada-80-nonwhite-within-100-years/

Oh were taking our country back don't worry >:)

We should send all the jews to Israel, then it will be easy to solve the problem.

Sure you are.

>Looks like white genocide is progressing nicely in canada thanks to the Jew.

we all know how this ends kike

The total delusion of Americans holy shit. Do you understand that any leaf you deal with here that isn't a total cuck is NOT canadian but Quebecois? The only Natsoc state in the world?

You've been fucked since 1965. It was just fine and dandy because of race blindness. Then came 2005, and it all started to go downhill from there. Facebook, Twitter, Iphones, Youtube and finally Obama.

You are now the jew, in your own land.