Black kid saves classmates from shooter

This kid is a hero he held the door back to keep the shooter from getting into the class and gunning all the children. He took 20 shots! Blacks can be heros too pol.

BASED BLACK BOYYYY
CAN I GET A WUBBA DUBBA WUB WUB FOR THIS HEROOOOO
He’s like a real life mr methinks :))) unlike the white man who is very clearly a bunch of jerries lol ;p

WE

>20 shots in the back
Superior black genes

Top 10 Anime Comebacks

unironically this

Look at his face... closely
YEAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Honestly he just looks like he’s in excruciating fucking pain lmfao like it’s a struggle just to pose for that pic

asdf

Why not just barricade the door with desks? If all the students in the room worked together they could barricade the door with every piece of furniture in the room in a matter of seconds.

He really is a hero. How tf can a human survive getting shot 20 times? Did he grow a tolerance to bullets in the hood?

>You did good nigger boy. I'm sorry we gonna ship you off to the farm

Who cares? He was a fucking nigger and I hope he dies in the hospital. How dare this piece of shit save others? You're supposed to all fucking die you stupid motherfuckers. He should've shot that nigger again just to let him know how wrong it is to protect other chosenites from gunfire.

He probably didnt get shot 20 times. They probably drugged him up and shipped him off to the hospital

Plus now that I think about it, doors are usually required to open outwards into the hall. It is fire code. When I think of every school I went to the doors opened out into the hall.

It makes sure that if there is a fire people don't panic and crowd the door. It is virtually impossible to get 30 people to back up and allow the door to open if they are all in a panic trying to escape a fire. People become completely irrational when fire is involved. If the door opens out then you don't have to open it against a pushing crowd.

fake kys sage

edgy

Now I know this is a false flag. Every obvious false flag has a black hero. Seriously, look it up.

You are a pudgy little edgy autismo child claiming superiority to others on an anime website where even we don't like you. That kid did what he could for his friends and is fighting for his life. You don't have any friends and your mom is helping you fight for your life by putting a little less mayonnaise on your grilled cheese lately to try to curb your diabetes. Get out, loser. And take your edgy meme flag with you.

MY SIDES

correction: he was shot 4 times, and saved 20 people

>doesn't know ar15 bullets are tiny as fuck

this is why these shooters do not carry huge ammo bags and have so many survivors
a .50 cal would blow body parts with one shot, but it weighs a ton and is harder to get, i cant imagine why they would want to restrict gun ownership for a nice shooter who just wanted to be a cool gun owner and nothing else rite

>5.56mm
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about, 5.56 frags in a body exploding like a fucking frag grenade.