Meta Thread

A discussion on how to make effective filters for this board which will allow fresh political content to be bumped since some topics are quite obviously being shilled to shit.

I keep mine secret. Not giving the enemy ways of bypassing my filters.

thats fine most shills are just brainless so i am trying to help newfags set up some basic filters that will get around 90% of the shit.

this

Mods are being bribed by Israel. Janitor applications did nothing.

right now there are threads up about homeland which belong on Cred Forums not on Cred Forums

/sly4rJq5RYPLYjQFILHtqw==/
/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A==/
/ZRqct+BjCjS5MnX7OOKFcw==/
/7RDmwCMqNsCYJZI6DLSL9g==/
/Z5gBGXUaqKgELgfqkrI0dA==/
/kA6mpmQWfzso+8LqYJXeqw==/
/2RkMqs++uoyKuQii7MEZYw==/
/dYl9BED8sWWYugblj+TyFQ==/

^Image hashes to filter. They're used by slide faggots who make the same shit threads, day in and day out.

do you use Cred Forums X?

To be fair, this is exactly what I would do with an Israeli IP.

Says the kike shill pretending not to be.

Add "wow" and "defend" too.

Israel ips arent blocked either

Indeed, I do. It's a godsend.

Just filter phone posters

Thanks. I haven’t been using a filter

What is this a picture for ants

It's 1368x371....Are you on a phone?

yeah but I can't see what the threads are about so the pic doesn't make senes

I forget what the threads were about. Let's find out.

stop being a faggot then

Much needed thread. Thanks, OP. Shills haven’t been this bad since net neutrality.

Forever this. All i need is a way to filter certain pics...

highly recommend adding trump (subject)

Guys I have a question.
Why do they do it?
Why do these people shill this website so much? We are far fewer people than reddit or whatever, who would spend money infiltrating us and why?

I think we need a constant shill meme so anyone can see that a thread is a shill.
My submission is shilly willy. If we all use the same meme it will be obvious at a glance if it's a shill thread

I hardly even browse Cred Forums, this is all the shit I have to filter on fucking Cred Forums

it's getting retarded.

adding "Cred Forums" and "pol" to the standard filter seems to work without filtering threads about poland - politics ect