Wtf happened to this board?

> 0 discussion on awan DWS scandal
> 0 discussion on the memo and the ones comi g
> 0 discussion on carter page being a fucking plant
> 0 discussion on the fact the swamp is being drained

Fuck happened to pol?

Q predicted this.

He also predicted these digits

step into any thread and a majority of the posts are either illegible garbage or completely off-topic. at best, they're usually just agreeing with whatever was said in the OP or celebrating a victory in some vapid way. this is the result of infection by real and actual boomers, redditors, and other elements of the population of the internet who doesn't actually know how to use the board.

Checked.

THIS

Oh look, a school shooting with strange military intelligence involvement that distracts everybody for a week or two
Don't think too much on it amirite

damn son

Post more of those tits and we’ll tell you.

dam sun

Shills. That's what happened.

This happened. People stopped reading these.

The election and juden

I was just thinking about Awans today
Don't they have a court date in march?

Talking about Trump and American politics is getting tiresome.

HH

homeland was on

Trump will end up in prison.

>only 1 post by OP

shills have taken the board. Oldfags are being pussy's and bailed

>swamp being drained
>70+ year old fucks still in congress
>isreal still has undying support
>FBI literally does nothing of value
>Clinton not in jail
>pass a spending bill that gets us into even more debt

no.

Trump got rid of the government leeches, and now they have plenty of time to shitpost.

this board is effectively dead. Try wheelchan

Shills.
Luckily, it seems like Cred Forums has already infected other areas of the internet. I think they were too late when it came to "SHUTTING IT DOWN" with Cred Forums.

That's all kind of boring shit user.
Boomers are welcome to fuck off and read Breitbart and DC if they don't like threads about how Jews and niggers ruin everything, and lively discussions about who to shoot now that the race war has hit your campus tho.

I think it was Russian shills or people ducking around on Cred Forums.

Awan really did get arrested I believe, but not a word.

Nor anything about Anthony's laptop.

I honestly don't know and lost all my care, I was once excited.

I just lurk those threads and read what bullshit they came up with next.

If all that stuff happens, I'll believe this site forever

This

i think oldfag is a pretty cool guy. Eh understands shill waves and doesnt afraid of anything.

Read conservativetreehouse.com only place for real info on the swamp

Shill threads are heavy right now will die down in about a week

Reddit, that's what happened OP.

>tattoos
Fucking DROPPED

>the swamp is being drained

fuggg

>Fuck happened to pol?
Cred Forums got overrun by r/donald. That is why i mostly lurk now. Subhuman memesters from reddit are the majority here now.

Shills are off the charts. I'm a newfag and even I can tell it's bad

It became a board for euroags to bash Americans with shitty memes because they're insecure about not being as white as us.

Cred Forums is heavily Astroturfed

I see nip piercings so this girl is automatically trash

hmm that is helpful

Yeah the weird part is the court date was supposed to be in jan, and november before. Keeps getting pushed back, by both sides if i recall, citing “discoveries”. This + the memo = storm

shills and newfags

It's hard to discuss that shit without LARPing. How can we talk about it expect in speculation and anticipation. It's a mess, so instead we distract ourselves with retarded slide threads and obvious bait.

Or maybe, just maybe, it’s a completely normal judicial practice to delay a trial for as long as you see fit in order to gain leverage for a possible deal down the road. I swear the CBTS boomer Q larps have done more damage than any other attack. It’s like they take one redpill and become a schizo transcended master

Its helpful is it?
Fucking right click the image, save it to your computer and repost it when you see an obviously bait thread with under 20 replies that was recently made.

Pol is too busy showing the world how lonely and pathetic they are with 1000’s of anti-women threads.

Rake yourself faggot leaf.

They have successfully drowned out discussion here. Look at all the legitimate, non-troll anti gun propaganda here after the shooting. Blacked threads. Literally anything but important happenings.

>Fuck happened to pol?

shills dumbshit. You want meaningful threads then post one or quit bitching.

This.

> carter page being a fucking plant

I thought the fact that they went after this guy to get the eavesdropping warrant made this obvious

Otherwise they would have gone after Don Jr. or the Jew

*shrug*

Carter Page is a plant? Is there evidence of this?