Slavs in the Ethnostate?

A lot of you anglophiles are anti slav, who are obviously white.

Can someone remind me why a lot of people on here don't like slavs? Pic related. Cvjetanovic is a serb.

inb4 pre 20th century imperialist conflicts

slavs don't even like each other, why would anybody else like them

Looks huwhite to me

>who are obviously white

yes

>A lot of you anglophiles are anti slav
Only in britain, and that's only because they get a lot of polish immigrants.

I think most people are against multiculturalism in general. Sure, it's infinitely worse to have niggers/spics/arabs in our nations, but that I also don't want all white nations to BLANDA UPP so that all individual ethnicities/cultures are destroyed. I don't want internal migration between EU states either.

Isn't he an amerimutt also?

of course slavs are white you faggot
it's all just fucking shitposting
Slavs are one of the whitest white tribes out there
also modern slavs are a mix of Nordic and Slavic due to constant immigrants from Sweden settling in the rus states as they would travel towards Constantinople.
A slavs and a german are literally the save god damn shit, only different language.

>implying slavs won't be running the ethnostate
Central and Eastern Europe are all whites have left, nigger

Slavs are discount whites unfortunately.

Slavs are pretty cool. I hope they purge all the Jews who control Russia back to Jew York someday.

based burger

only somebody who doesnt know slavs can talk like this. yes, they are ten times better than negroes or arabs but they are still slavs. want gib me dats, are less intelligent, more agressive.

HELL NO

The slavs I've met irl are stupid, lack self-control, and have ashkenazi blood. They have to go back

How was this allowed in the 3rd reich?

and this wasnt

Slavs are white

no, many of them have central asian and ashkenazi blood

i'd prefer they weren't, though i'm quarter italian so not in a place to speak

I'm part jewish but mostly russian and more importantly, white

only ukrainian slavs have some ashkenazi blood in them (some of them)

>I'm part Jewish

Holy shit this board really is full of infiltrators. You have to go back

kys fucking insufferable mutt

FUCKING SLAVIC COMMIES YOU ARE HERE TO DIVIDE AMERICA

FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd prefer they not be pushed here. Just use Yasser Arafat's strategy and push them into the ocean.

You will never get the girl in your pic given that you are more than likely an obese neckbeard. Show your flag faggot

clockwork

>anglo
>ethnostate
Don't see it happening in this millennium.

You're just an insecure faggot. Remove yourself from society.

non-ethnics should be removed no matter "who" they are, and east european human garbage sits on the same tier as your average muhammad, if you want to talk about the disgusting burden these "people" are
otherwise, the only "worthwhile" slavs are russians, all others are lapdogs worthy of nothing

I know you're jealous. keep firing away your autistic art to compensate for your shortcomings bucko

>jealous

post your ancestryDNA results and I'll post mine faggot. I bet you won't

honestly id rather live in a slavic ethnostate than one with anglos. theyre a bunch of inbred autistic narcissist manlets.