imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kB-I6tDzI
youtube.com/watch?v=wn5EQAtAFC4
youtube.com/channel/UCrz-rgaTUrhgMlTSWzn4PRA
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=qRkBQ7hc4lM
fb.me/1FmTK3aFv
almasdarnews.com/article/confirmed-two-major-syrian-rebel-groups-merge-single-militia-fight-syrian-army/
aml.ink/1TJga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6lwXLi_Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=tBDntY7mW5c
youtube.com/watch?v=nltvwHWJmpY
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-brazil-security/brazil-army-ordered-to-take-over-security-in-violent-rio-de-janeiro-idUKKCN1G0124
archive.is/T4uO8
twitter.com/RT_com/status/965469749361758208
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/syrian-kurdish-official-deal-for-syrian-army-to-enter-afrin-idUSKCN1G20QB
archive.is/txmuo
aml.ink/wl27i
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/965477970713423872
youtube.com/watch?v=4HHZEsn6xHw
realitymod.com/forum/f66-pr-bf2-community-factions/123682-welcome-syrian-mod-team-9.html
realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr-highlights/127720-syrian-comfac-update-highlight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Sri_Lanka
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs
youtube.com/watch?v=4SXaXzvep7g
steamcommunity.com/id/KoonKillerKoche/
youtu.be/JMo6VipqnNU
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076650329
aml.ink/p6zRG
on.rt.com/8zft
dw.com/en/syrian-army-to-help-kurdish-forces-repel-turkish-offensive-in-afrin-reports/a-42638366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead to israel

Hi!!!!!!!!

of coursh

Hooray for concrete... er i mean هوراي للخرسانة

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kB-I6tDzI

Gulag the k*rds

why are the hezb coffins censored?

Uni life is nice
Aussie is pretty /comfy/
just a bit awkward to the new country
you will always be albe to tell me apart lad

Face or Name?
since family could get targeted

are they okay with you public defecation habits?

:)

If he's in any major city or its surrounding suburbs it won't be out of place.

Wrong brown person lad

because it's uploaded by an unironic mason larping as mahdi, not from a supporter of the axis of resistance. have this lulzy video
youtube.com/watch?v=wn5EQAtAFC4
his channel in english youtube.com/channel/UCrz-rgaTUrhgMlTSWzn4PRA

why is his audience all women in every video lmao

why did Hitler kill Rommel?

because Hitler is a retard at war
just a good political leader

Hail victory, death to (((America)))

Rommel beat Hitler at FIFA

Because he was an autist who should have been content with annexing Austria and the Sudetenland.

fuck, wrong willy

Because Rommel was involved in the July Plot to assassinate Hitler. If you're wondering why Rommel would be a part of such a thing, it's because Hitler was an autistic retard who thought he was Julius Caesar despite having been a mailman in WWI. Took credit for all of his generals' accomplishments and blamed them for all of his failures.

Because Rommel plotted a coup.

>38
Hitler should have done the right thing like the kaiser and surrender or white peace in 44 or 43 at a place of strength

The kaiser's mistake was giving his generals too much power, Hitler's was the opposite. If only one had found the correct middle ground

>Rommel
Not bad, though I prefer my men with armour

Also how are we lads?

it's a cult, all those women just one day end up abandoning their ordinary lives and transform into bimbos for him

>Left my VPN on
Cuntsticks, nevermind

Check this fashwave

Because He did all for the LuLz

>keeps posting same video

You made this, didn't you?

/sandnigger general/
go fuck yourselves you dumb commie muslim cunts
you do not belong here

Do you think after Trumps presidency we will pretend it never happened just like Germany and the holocaust.

...what's that smell??

hey lanka

this is why i love /sg/

good evening

wonder what willy would say about the new germans then. you denounce hitler's "all swallowing state without god, dynasty or history", you get kanak rap and furry scat fetishists

WTF is with Squatting Slav Youtuber!? How can you embrace such a demeaning stereotype? That would be like an American making a FatDumbAmericanTV and then having him interview people while he shits his pants and shoots his gun in the air

It's a nice place no?
The most multicultural and multiracial group of right-wing extremists united in support of an Arab leader who most of the world have shunned.
It's a unique combo

>an American making a FatDumbAmericanTV and then having him interview people while he shits his pants and shoots his gun in the air
pretty sure there's already some jewtubers like that

leave lanka bro alone, your digits sit on a throne of lies.

Also Lanka stats don't lie, they are superior South Asians!

youtube.com/watch?v=qRkBQ7hc4lM

It is said that the second part of the column of the Tiger forces to Eastern Ghouta...
Watch the video of the beloved heart of the destroyer Toshka, and... fb.me/1FmTK3aFv

Sri Lanka is white and Syria is Levantine and therefore white. Because of this, /sg/ is a majority white platform.

Yeah, but at the last they are not trying to actually feat let's say Euro stereotypes of Americans, they just act american. Squatting slav is actually taking Americans most demeaning stereotypes and tries to fit them. I don't know, I just can't understand it.. doesn't he have dignity? I guess not

I mean, those things didn't really exist under imperial rule either. But everyone was more religious back then. Ironically, the Muslims will reverse the degeneracy in Europe, but at the cost of their cultural identity, and history. All the cathedrals and churches will either be torn down or converted to mosques. Beer is haram, it's all just gonna go away.

Willy would probably think Merkel is a cunt like the rest of us, and then ask to be dead again once he realized there was no way to get back into power.

>feat
fit*

>such a demeaning stereotype
Why not? It doesn't offend russians and ukrainians, since beginning of 00's it's more a theme for jokes than real people living here.

>Confirmed: Two major Syrian rebel groups merge into single militia to fight Syrian Army

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:20 A.M.)
– Two major Syrian rebel groups have officially merged ranks into a single militia to fight the Syrian Army and rival militant factions.

On Sunday night, the Muslim Brotherhood affiliate group Ahrar al-Shram and the Free Syrian Army-linked Noor al-Din al-Zenki faction official announced (announcement shown below) that they had merged ranks into a new unfed militia called Jabhat Tahrir Souriya.

Key positions and those appointed to them within Jabhat Tahrir Souriya have been identified as follows:

General Commander – Hassan Soufan.
Deputy General Commander – Tawfik Shehab al-Din.
Chief of the Political Bureau – Hussam Atrash.
Military Commander – Captain Khalid Abu al-Yaman.
The new militia has sworn to fight the Syrian Army and any rival rebel faction that opposes it – this being a very specific reference to Al-Qaeda affiliate group Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) relations with which for both Ahrar al-Sham and Noor al-Din al-Zenki have increasingly deteriorated since the start of 2017 to the point of outright hostility.

almasdarnews.com/article/confirmed-two-major-syrian-rebel-groups-merge-single-militia-fight-syrian-army/

But you forget, mon ami, that we have intermittent Fr*nch posters. I reckon that scales back our white factor by about a solid 40 odd percent

but did he Ottoman slap them?

>Ironically, the Muslims will reverse the degeneracy in Europe, but at the cost of their cultural identity, and history. All the cathedrals and churches will either be torn down or converted to mosques. Beer is haram, it's all just gonna go away.
kys rootless civicuck mutt subhuman

what do you think led to the rise of Adolf and the disgruntled masses?
he may have surrendered from a place of strength but the treaty of Versailles was a fucking humiliation to the Germans who felt they had lost unjustly.
im not saying willy should have fought the great war until Berlin was being raped by Americans, but he should have had some fucking balls in negotiations and not have accepted exile

>right-wing extremists

Naaaa lol we just all hate commies, and just want peace for folks who deserve it.

But yes we're a true community, very nice to be associated with all you lads, genuinely.

SG meet up in Latakia when?!

Dont argue with niggers.

have a guess at which australian i am based on my posts

what, I never said it was a worthwhile trade... I'd much rather actual Germans reverse their degeneracy

I just feel you have be a total worm to act like that. Yeah, people can demean you and laugh at you but actually embracing it is the worst.

He should have made peace with the allies after britian was fail
then they could at least work with them to fight the soviets and hopefully peace out with them taking all of poland etc

How long do we expect the Eastern Ghouta op to last?

a irish pesdo Bulgarian mutt

Damn, you're right. French ruin everything.

>very nice to be associated with all you lads, genuinely.
Y-You too~

>SG meet up in Latakia when?!
Soon Mash'allah

Zero hour approaches the East Ghouta as Syrian Army troops gather at several axes: map aml.ink/1TJga #Damascus #Eastghouta #Syria
ITS ZERO HOUR

What is the situation in France now? How many of them are actually French?

no, try again

It's simple. We do not see this stereotype as something negative. Nobody here sees gopkinks as something really bad and something we should be ashamed for.
We laugh at people who laugh at this stereotype. It's like rednecks in murrican culture. We accept it and ready tu laugh about it.

The answer is worse than a percentage. It's a crime to ask for ethnicity because they're all French. We don't know.

I don't know. I guess my kind of thinking is different. I would never embrace such a thing. I really don't see how "joining in with the people who laugh at you" meme helps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess

>On 10 May 1941 he undertook a solo flight to Scotland, where he hoped to arrange peace talks with the Duke of Hamilton, whom he believed to be prominent in opposition to the British government.
>Hess was immediately arrested on his arrival and was held in British custody until the end of the war, when he was returned to Germany to stand trial in the Nuremberg Trials of major war criminals in 1946. During much of the trial, he claimed to be suffering from amnesia, but later admitted this was a ruse. Hess was convicted of crimes against peace and conspiracy with other German leaders to commit crimes and was transferred to Spandau Prison in 1947, where he served a life sentence. Repeated attempts by family members and prominent politicians to win him early release were blocked by the Soviet Union. Still in custody in Spandau, he died by suicide in 1987 at the age of 93. After his death, the prison was demolished to prevent it from becoming a neo-Nazi shrine.

It's about being comfortable enough with who you are to handle the bantz.

I missed the M41 meme machine.

When I learn French and visit France I would be exactly in time for some mud cookies

Please start soon! Getting comfy

But that is not me. Why should I put up with it?

I see you're a man of culture as well. Can one even consider the French '''human'''?
Their one contribution to society was Charles Baudelaire and that's fucking it.
Claudius is ok though.

It's seriously fucking bad in the inner cities, and the outer cities, and the country for that matter.
It's just bad

Gruber?

I've always liked the M41, though imo the best looking tank of all time is the cheif.
Post aesthetic tonks

Jesus, all of Europe is in fucking danger. Could all be lost?

Accepting French as "European" ""people"" is a part of the white man's burden. There's no way around it. We can't just genocide them now. Should've done it in 1789.

alright, i dont fucking get it
Heinz Guderian was responsible for early wermacht victories in France and Poland, but failed in taking Moscow and was put in reserve
After the war, he went on to serve in the West German army, got through the war without charges

Rudolf Hess went to seek peace with the British in 1941, and he gets sentenced to life for crimes against humanity?
What the fuck, what kind of justice is that.
personally, i think no one should have been sentenced at Nuremberg, the whole trial was a sham just like Saddam's was.

yes

Whoa, Rare flag

>tfw I want live now in Russia

>1789
>French Revolution
>Implying we shouldn't have acted before then
Not enough frog munchers died at Agincourt tbqh, and now they make Europe suffer from their malevolence.

At least you've got a future, hungary. Granted Australia won't have it as hard as most, we'll be turned yellow and assimilated before we're run down in the streets but your PM has some gall, I'll give him that.

Just trying to help a fellow Baathist out! I haven’t been to Syria since 2010, such a beautiful country

Is it because of gypsy memes?
Here and Aus we have 'bogans' who get memed on TV and radio

>personally, i think no one should have been sentenced at Nuremberg, the whole trial was a sham just like Saddam's was.
exactly. there's no difference between (((the allied coalition))) of the 40s and of the 2000s

We can’t let round 3 start. An Assad trial would break my heart

There is no justice when (((they))) pull the strings gruber mate, Hess' trial was a fucking shitshow designed to humiliate an old man and expose "da ebil nazi parti see goy it happens to everyone!
Read about da shoah!"
It's fucking tragic, Hess' trial is showcased in just about every high school philosophy class in this country as a demonstration on "Evil Incarnate" and how it just happens.

Where are you from in Brazil exactly? IIRC Sao Paolo?

I'm not a mutt and I'm not fat, but that's just part of the territory. Think about how friends talk shit.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6lwXLi_Fk

You're scaring me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBDntY7mW5c

youtube.com/watch?v=nltvwHWJmpY

>At least you've got a future

Don't be so sure. We have gypsies. They multiply like roaches. Also our government buys their votes so they give them incentives to multiply like money for every child. They used to suppress them during communist times and also back then they weren't that many of them. Now they terrorise us. Not only that but I have the curse of being called a gypsy by foreign anons even though I fucking hate them. I don't know why our retarded Tsar just didn't ship them off to Hitler. Hitler actually wanted to exterminate them and asked him to put them on trains to Germany. Now we have in addition to gypsies niggers and sandniggers I am actually scared for the future of BG and of all of Europe. God help us. God help us all. How I wish he was here...

((they)) love to use the word coalition it must work well on normies.
Coalition of the willing
Saudi led coalition
Anti ISIS coalition

>Just trying to help a fellow Baathist out! I haven’t been to Syria since 2010, such a beautiful country

I hope one day I will be able to travel all over the Middle East when the plague of the Muslim Brotherhood is completely wiped out

>Where are you from in Brazil exactly? IIRC Sao Paolo?

Hell de Janeiro (Aka Rio)

No, I was talking about Squatting Slav Youtuber, read above

I wish to return to the days of strong Arab leaders. There was peace then amongst brothers. We all fought a common (((enemy))). They’re using these radical groups to divide and conquer & they’ve succeeded everywhere but in Syria

I feel bad for you Hristo. Seems like you're reasonable good man.
But your govt - just fat kikes.
I will never miss for Bulgaria if your country will just disappear from maps, annexed by Turkey or someone else. Because of your govt.
Shame i\ve never been to Bulgaria to talk to natives.

How are people in Rio reacting to this?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-brazil-security/brazil-army-ordered-to-take-over-security-in-violent-rio-de-janeiro-idUKKCN1G0124
archive.is/T4uO8

I've never met a Gypsie, except for that one time I was in france aged like 11 and I saw one try to pull the "I think you dropped this ring" trick and I told her to fuck off, though my old geography teacher had once met a bunch and told the story.
He said that he and his mate got rolled by like 6 Gyppos who snuck up on him, held him down punching him while the ones aged 10 and under stole shit from his pockets. He always claimed to be a tolerant bloke (he was a good guy, not some insufferable lefty shit, kept politics out of class) but said that he couldn't stand the Gypsies, they were the one people he truly hated.
I guess they're that bad huh?

Heeeeeeeeeres BORISSSSSSS

Stay cheeki breeki my friends

I thought you cunts just had more massive stoned Maoris, not as much the fucked white blokes we have back here who live in the burbs and ice themselves up.

East #Ghouta waiting for a big battle..

>Nobody here sees gopkinks as something really bad
Because every russian is gopnik at heart.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT

I've discovered that no one respects the weak. No one cares for the losers. No one really cares if the conditions weren't right or this happened or that. Losers are losers. I will apply this philosophy in my life and will do anything possible to improve myself to the best of my ability and help other people. That is all I can do. I will focus on my victories and I will hope that spreads to everyone around me. There is simply no time for excuses. There is simply no time for respite. From now on there is only time to fight fight fight...

And every hohol too. We're same.

Olympic spirit: Ukrainian & Russian athletes embrace on Olympic podium

What do you fags even talk about in here now that Trump has obliterated isis?

Deal reached for Syrian army to enter #Afrin - Kurdish official

so SAA SDF vs TAF happening?

Do it motherfucker. Be something you could be proud of.

High agency responsibility mindset.

>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-brazil-security/brazil-army-ordered-to-take-over-security-in-violent-rio-de-janeiro-idUKKCN1G0124

Some are taking a joke, because the Rio problem is intrinsically linked to corrupt parties.
Some are afraid because the current Intervention will be in the same parameters of Haiti, that is, the Soldiers will be able to execute anyone who is "a hostile target" (Usually these are the ones that have relatives or children in the crime)

The vast majority wants it to start right away. The only ones who complain about this are those who will not be affected by it, that is, those who live in Luxury Zones and vote in liberal parties.

>inb4: I Hate the "Caviar eaters"

>I wish to return to the days of strong Arab leaders. There was peace then amongst brothers. We all fought a common (((enemy))). They’re using these radical groups to divide and conquer & they’ve succeeded everywhere but in Syria

Indeed, there is a lack of strong leadership in the Arab world. It would be good to go back to these days. :D

Is this official, there’s been a bunch of unconfirmed announcements recently but they haven’t panned out. Please tell me it’s for real!

Everything else your simple mutt mind can't comprehend. Don't worry we don't condemn you, we know you aren't capable.

i have being raised to respect all authority tbqh
i really cant live without superior power
>inb4 bootlicker

Its from RT so take it as you willl
twitter.com/RT_com/status/965469749361758208

All you need is white girl that will dominate you.

I figured that was the case. Thanks for the input.

ISIS still exists in both Syria and Iraq, sweetie.

I believe it. But it won’t matter. SAA can’t do shit without the Tigers and they’re in Ghouta. It’ll be a turkey shoot for the roaches

Hohols... hohols are just hohols. They have different culture desu, and they are too shabby( not sure it's correct translate to жaлкий).

Don't give him ideas!

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey/syrian-kurdish-official-deal-for-syrian-army-to-enter-afrin-idUSKCN1G20QB
archive.is/txmuo

SAA is still warm bodies and equipment the tFSA and TAF have to kill
it will make Afrin near impossible

There must be order in the society user, because deep inside we all are just an animal.

Nah, i've spend my first 25 years of life in Ukraine. Hohols are not that bad.
Not very smart - that's for sure, but they're not some especially evil creatures. They are similar to you and me.

y..yes

Xoxols are like you Russians but 2x worse as there gdp per capita is half.

What the actual fuck is Assad thinking supporting the k*rds? Pls tell me he's not serious and it's just 4D chess...

Good morning, may this day bring a lot of dead rebels.

true
we all want to be free
but i feel life will be waste and you will achive nothing without a ordered society

When Brazil was governed by the military, the revolutionaries of the Communist Party and other guerrilla groups founded the Regional Commands of Drug Trafficking.
Therefore, all the strongest factions carry the same names as when they were founded by them.

Lanka knows. There's always your father, or boss or amazing friend or... (well not anymore) king. And above them all is God.

D'you reckon this will make them more lenient towards government control once this Olive Branch business is said and done?
Or will they continue to be stubborn unto death?

fuck turks tbqh
lets see
Russia will make a statement about this sooner or later as well

>I believe it. But it won’t matter. SAA can’t do shit without the Tigers and they’re in Ghouta. It’ll be a turkey shoot for the roaches
Nah I believe that Erdoroach will stop the operation once YPG completely surrenders to SAA and will repeat same shit in Manbij. It's already pre planned with Russia.

Problem is that there Kurds will not break like this, since they have continuous border that can get supplies. So I believe that Manbij will probably fall to the TFSA unless US does something about it ot installs some Manbij militarry council or some shit.

Inshallah
Morning lad

>What the actual fuck is Assad thinking supporting the k*rds?

If he can return a part of his country withoud shooting a single bullet, why not? It's not like Kurds are not presenting themselves on the plate begging to be anexed.

> gdp per capita
How come your country's GDP PC is one of the best in the world but your industry produces less goods than Mexico and three times less than China?

tertiary industry

>i've spend my first 25 years of life in Ukraine
You know... me too. I thought you guessed it.
>Hohols are not that bad.
I'm very sorry, but yes, they are so bad and even worse. I mean true hohols, also called raguli, not from south-eastern ukraine,

We have them to but they are pretty low key at least in the south island.
Indians are a growing problem

Christ lad
get up stop growling so hard

this

Becouse we can buy shit from poor shitholes.

>this version of this meme

Fuckin kek

GDP per capital doesn't mean availability of goods you dork

>Indians are a growing problem
Tbqh I'd prefer Indians to the fuckloads of Sudos our faggots in government seem insistent on importing for no other reason that "Muh diversity unto death". Fucking just google the Apex gang to get an idea of it.

Here is some fash wave

>raguli
They're barely human. It's just gopniks that now have the right to be something valuable.
I don't consider them as ukrs.
I still believe that average ukr is better and smarter than ragul.

Last chance!

why do you keep posting this user?
did you make it ?

please stop shilling your trash

Are you fucking kidding me? k*rds wont return shit. Turkey literally has no interest in keeping the clay they're kicking k*rds out of. Fuck taking all those subhumans as new citizens and all the other shit that comes with it. I dont believe that they'd give it straight back to Assad, but Assad stands a better chance at getting it back from the turks than he does k*rds.
Erdogan is traveling to Moscow very soon. You can be sure to bet everything on Russia staying out of this one. Seriously, Assad is going full fucking retarded with this one for seemingly no reason.

>murrican
>calls some other country shithole
You are living in a shithole, man. I've been to your "country".

Why do they let them retreat or give them busses. They should just kill them all

It's so sad you have to shill your crap on Cred Forums.

Are /ptg/ views not enough? Do you really need more attention?

Well it will be easier to kill them in Idlib or Daraa instead of urban warfare hell-hole that Ghouta become.
Also,
what I would give for an FPS in which you could play as Tiger Forces killing rebels...

>M*g* hats

KILL THEM ALL

Never corner your enemy, that will only make him fight to death, always leave a corridor for where he can retreat, that way escape is always in his subconscious mind as an option greatly reducing the morale and fighting capabilities.

Classic Sun Tzu's military philosophy, still relevant to this day.

>unless US does something about it ot installs some Manbij militarry council or some shit.
They already made the Deir ez-Zoir Military Council m80.

That alone should tell you what they can and might possibly do.

More
'Damascus army will enter #Afrin to repel Turkish forces' - Kurdish official aml.ink/wl27i #Syria #Turkey
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/965477970713423872
OH SHIT NIGGER
Confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=4HHZEsn6xHw
>naming the jew behind the iraq war, greater israel, the two world wars, united nations, k*rds, imf, fed, international travel and commerce, bankers, christian zionists, and using erdogan to conquer syria and iran before moving over to turkey
holy shit was erbakan redpilled af
too bad it's too long for me to translate right here

So they can forced them to go to idlib, lower the cost of men and supply, and then kill them all.

I would agree with you if I didn't know some of them personally(I don't mean our mutual friend). They are very primitive and pitiful people with head full of stupid ideas, and even if he is apolitical, he will stay ragul if he was born&grow up there.

More
Breaking: #Iran has no military bases in #Syria - #Zarif

Holy shit kek
Fukken saved

realitymod.com/forum/f66-pr-bf2-community-factions/123682-welcome-syrian-mod-team-9.html

Indonesia's Mount #Sinabung volcano sends a plume of thick ash 5,000 meters into the air during latest eruption
Hope our Indo is okay

Goodnight /sg/ sleep tight

Good night lad

realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr-highlights/127720-syrian-comfac-update-highlight.html

How hilarious would it be if the turks suddenly pull back and let the SAA occupy their position?

More
To counter ISIS & Russia 'we should have more steel tanks & not only think tanks' - Polish PM
Poland is unironically one of the most based nations in the world
GOD SPEED

If they're anything like the Peshmerga they'll make the deal, after all they're not zealots like IS.

thats some 5D chess right there

christ you can hear the russians scratching their heads in disbelief from here. Does Assad genuinely think the russians will bomb the roaches for him? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING STOOOP YOU RETARD YOU ALMOST GOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY BACK AAAAAAHHHHHH

>All there T*rks itt
disgusting.bmp

I was born in Siberia, but grew up in Hohlostan, you know.
Don't you think i don't have my opinion on average ukr? At least in the East they are normal guys. Yes, some of them are heavily brainwashed by propaganda, but it doesn't mean they are evil by nature.

like one
and he is a not a bad roach tbqh
just a jew with his pics

>I was born in Siberia,
did you hunt bears with clubs on Snow mobiles

Sleep well mate

>37 and its not even 200 yet
wew

you got a computer, my friend?

More
#Biden delivered impassioned speech which alternated between attacking #Russia & praising US-led world order
we are really in a New Cold war

good thing Biden isnt in power

America would be unironically better off if it was Fundamentalist Shia.
>Inb4 non-white
If niggers steal or murder we will actually punish them with amputation or death. Not Nigger Uni (prison).

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY

what pics t.amil?

You cant call my country a shithole since your country is more of shithole only someone from Switzerland or some other rich fuck country can call my country a shithole.

idk

Lanka, I have a question about Christianity on your island. You said it isn't viewed as a bad religion, but how much do locals know about it? Is it considered exotic? What are the normalfag memes when you mention you're Christian?

Do you even history?

You should read my posts more carefully(and not only here), I said except south and eastern ukraine. Of course I mean true-ragules from average Ternopil. Guys who are better and smarter than ragules should be called russkies, who was born in namespace called "ukraine" by absurd accident.

Man, i'm from Ukraine. Before i've visited Atlanta and NOLA i thought i knew everything about shitholes.
Man, you don't have the right to call some country a shithole, your own country is a definition of shit.

not really
no one will really bat a eye if you say your christian
altho they will give you a funny look if you convert
only time people will make a face is if you say your muslim in a remote area in the south
there are Chruchs almost everywhere around the country except for the muslim areas in the north east
Hindus Buddhists and Christians have no porbelms with each other and dont really care about each other

Some of our turks are legitimate bros. There's that lad who likes tonks and An*me who's a sweetheart. He's got good taste in assault guns too!

Hows life in post maidan Ukraine, any change? Economic booms? Or life exactly the same as before?

Turkey won't do shit, Syrias entire AD network would be watching the skies in Northern Syria, there won't be air supremacy for TAF therefore the only ground forces that will be fighting is TFSA

Ah, sorry. I was really not careful.
Westerners are lost cause.

Go suck Putins wallpaper dick that you probally have laying around your bedroom you ex commie swine.

>assualt guns
good stuff

>tank post
Comrade?

I know basically nothing about Sri Lanka except for mini India and tea and Tamil Tigers and flooded land connection to India with ruins of an ancient city.

wew nice counter argument user
really showed him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Sri_Lanka

here and I just wanted to use my brainlet memes because I find them hilarious

I don't know, I left ukraine in 2014 together with my city. And some things here become Much better, of course.

fun fact
Christains nearly wiped Buddhism from the Island during colonism
we only got it back thanks to Burma

WTF I hate Russian now

>beg """white masters""" to be allowed compete without a flag
>now he stained himself even more by standing with this f*ag
Now i really hope west will decide to fuck with us some more and ""find out"" that those neutral fuck took doping too.

>hurr durr: the post

>early pre-war assault guns
>good when facing a german blitzkreig
pick one

Good Night, /sg/

I'll sleep

God bless all with a lot Pics of Mimi

bye

>Stug
Cute!

Tanks of all creeds are welcome here, provided they aren't M*rkavas

No

Sri Lanka will become Christian country again when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs

>Stug IV
>Pre war
Eh?

Sleep tight mate

Oh your in the conflict zone?

Probs never
Chirstians are a stable 8ish%
and are stable
Muzzies are the problem

BB everyone!

He is Crimean

See.
Hohols aside, how is your flu, my dear? How is your neighbor?

>400 ping on WT

Good roast huh?

Walker Bulldog a cute!
Though the CV-33 is just fucking adorable imo

Cya mate

What time do you play usually? Wanna play together?

>FT17
>good

>Turkey won't do shit
You're severely delusional if you think turkey will leave Afrin just because of Assad
>Syrias entire AD network would be watching the skies in Northern Syria
This doesn't mean shit in and of itself. You cant just place batteries and completely negate an enemy air force.

I don't think you understand - Assad's army is hot trash. Only reason he isn't dead already is thanks only to Russia, and russia is absolutely not going to war with turkey over the fucking k*rds.

Interesting hows life been under Russia. Is it better?

around this time i am usally playing

youtube.com/watch?v=4SXaXzvep7g

I'm almost ok. 37.5℃ body temperature is not something that would stop me.
My neighbor wasn't at home so i just went to sleep.

Welcome to the shitty part of being Australian, lanka.
Also
Which nation do you main?

i-i'll play with you, user
>steamcommunity.com/id/KoonKillerKoche/

It's a pretty shit tank, but I like it for the historical value, first tank with a rotating turret and all that.
But anyways
How goes service of the motherland, Tovarischky Gruber?
Got the KV1 yet?

>provided they aren't M*rkavas
only good M*rkava is a dead one

nein, working towards it
got the P-40 tho

>Pride of the Enemry's Military Industry
increidble how deep the Israel is bad indoctrination goes

fucking hell, someone loves Wargame red dragon

>tfw you accidentally a tank

Fuking ausies (and brown wannabe ausies). Can i still add you, Gruber? I can play during weekends at this time (don't really want to think about ping).
t. it's 11 am here and i'm sitting at work

go for it

Poor fag with no games
and also Cold war military Autism

wait
how does this happen
it looks like a really really big shell went right down the barrle
with out fragmenting
i am confused

Nya
youtu.be/JMo6VipqnNU

Nice. I'll add you this evening then. Don't want to go full slacking and login to steam here.

>Pride of the Enemry's Military Industry
no part of that is wrong

I'm not a tanker myself, but I have a few guesses. Talk to me about HME and I would know. That being said it's better that we don't talk about that.

More
#Turkey claims 1,641 YPG, ISIS fighters 'neutralized' in Afrin
Wew
its almost like TAF is just smacking thier head onto a number pad to get a number

>We've ascended to /tg/
Blessed times

A man after my own heart
The M*rkava is an insult against all of tankind, and one I will not see rewarded with the title of MBT. It's an ugly, fat, short little piece of shit.

Noice cunt, never really grinded out the yank aviation tree, it gets seriously good once you get to the p-47s and p-51s though, always stuck with teebs because of my own personal preferences.
Sorry to say I can't come on tonight mate, overloaded with shit to do. Have a good one though, see if you can't show lanka the ways of our little NKVD squad.

Add me too!
I can't play tonight, but I've been fucking around with Gruber and Minnesota these last few days, it's been good fun. What nation do you main?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076650329

yes
but the fact its not called Israeli
but Enemy eight away
its just showing how deep the arab hate of the jews are

this is Hezbollah m8, Israel being the enemy is kinda their thing

Why isn't Afrin moving?

Turks are being super safe to prevent Al Bab 2.0
also SAA moving into afrin so who knows hwats happening s

>increidble how deep the Israel is bad indoctrination goes
Incredible how everyone hates the country that invaded and constantly destabilizes it's neighbors and literally ruins fucking everything.
Fucking faggot

i..i didnt mean it li..like that user
please dont be so mean

>SAA moving into afrin

>SAA dying for the eternal Kurd

Soft cunt.

Better stay in bed and drink medicine.
If I remember correct, you try to do it since autumn. It's a pity.

Teabro?

>#Turkey claims 1,641 YPG, ISIS fighters 'neutralized' in #Afrin

aml.ink/p6zRG #Syria

>Lavrov: US must leave the area it controls in Southern Syria (WATCH LIVE)

on.rt.com/8zft

I'm searching for old (or maybe it was neo-Nazi?) Africa Korps graphic of a scorpion with IIRC 4 wheels and the spokes of the wheels were swastikas.

And the scorpion had a happy grin and IIRC some cartoon "motion" dust indicated he was rolling.

IIRC it also had the palm trees.

Any help?

It was couple of years since i last time played it, but in terms of planes it was japs and cheatfires mostly. Have some burger planes and a few Soviets. Cuckmanian BF's and FW's too. Hell, i think i have most of nations to some point without maining anything. No tops, everything is grouped around 3 and 4 era.
With tonks i have soviets up to T-34'41, i think. Some Panzers and couple of Shermans.

This says Assad is allowing NDF, or maybe Iranians or some shit, to deploy to the Afrin borders to help the YPG fight the Turks

Apparently they've stopped short of the reconciliation agreement he wants - they don't want to disarm and present their ass to him just yet so this is the best he'll do

dw.com/en/syrian-army-to-help-kurdish-forces-repel-turkish-offensive-in-afrin-reports/a-42638366

Still pretty good for the YPG

>Trump has obliterated isis
imagine being this deluded

yea
where were you for so long
sorry for saying something stupid
i just noticed it on the plaque

What is fucking more fitting than the Jew masons installing a fucking Builder for their WW3 plan

if they dont want to disarm he should have just told em to get fucked tbqh

See the thing is if Turkey takes Afrin he's never getting it back, or he will but it will be a jihadi hotbed

The YPG are annoying but at least they still consider themselves Syrian and have said a deal is on the table, while the Turks want to make Afrin a caliphate and dump refugees on it

>where were you for so long
Was really busy with work and academics, couldn't help myself when the kikestrike got shot down. I'm back now

>sorry for saying something stupid
I didn't know it was you, I just hate Israel

Congrats on the move, hope it's all working well

That's fucking retarded, without Russian air support SAA is trash. The only reason the Kurds are able to fight the Turks at all is because they've dug tunnels into the mountains and shit.

>Russian air support SAA is trash.
no.
SAA is bad
yes
But the Tigers and other Shock Units are completly capable of winning battles on thier own
and dont forget the SyAAF

There is a legend, that after Ismail was captured, one of adjutant's asked for exact amount of roach casualties to send it in a letter to Csar.
Suvorov told him "just write a bigger number, there is no reason to take pity on basurmans".

apparently its not the SAA being sent to Afrin anyway

NDF?
if so this shitshow just got even worse

How depressed.

Top jej

Suvorov was based as fuck

3 way of poor discipline and imaginary tactics

BAKING

NDF? Are you fucking serious?
Is Assad giving turkey a handicap?

the link posted says Paramilitaries so yeh probably NDF, but it says the agreement was brokered by Russia so this isnt Assad ignoring the Russians like some anons were saying before

There's a good lad

i have been reading some twittes belong to some shihks who Glorifies a fucked up countries that attacking syrians saying that " you should be patriot and pay allegiance to your king "
first of the fuck all : your stupid ass country not exactly england or ottman empire so good luck with that .
secondly : i will never disrespect our brothers and sisters in syrian who fighting for something u never had in your stupid ass country and that is freedom and most importantly islam 100% . ya know what i mean ?
i mean i have enough knowledge what's going on around middle east , yet you come at me and say ; well saudi arabia and saudi arabia only , at the same time you show up at your dumb as show preach about brotherhood , moments after that u twit about we should be happy that we are in safe unlike other countries which is a clear refreance to syria , you talk about syrians as if their case never concerns us , i confront yo ass about it and you say " praying for them is all we can do " how about donation mother fucker ?? how about fight with them MR brotherhood ?
and then ! your dumb ass country along with USA killing syrians using ISIS as a cover , and instead of your condemning it or at least shut the fuck up about , your take selfie with saudi pilot , and put some kissy twits about it .

FRESH

i disagree with you and show how dumb ass you are , i hit yo with history and present knowledge that you failed to realize , all of the sudden you call me the devil twin brother . so kiss my ass you aint shit .

that's what made me a guy who is smart who know the way to achive his golds , and i can say about my self the best boy in the world ever , considering that everyone got the same stupid ass ideas and then you know they are a victimes of what they warn us about , media .

Ya’ll need to follow Basharism and pray to our lord and saviour, Bashar! Bashar would find this place cancerous unless you all convert.

>The M*rkava is an insult against all of tankind, and one I will not see rewarded with the title of MBT. It's an ugly, fat, short little piece of shit.
To be fair to the layout, it is quite ergonomic and sensible IMO.

Smol and compact with less gun barrel overhang.