Inb4 Cred Forums isn't one person (I know that, but there's a pattern)

Fun fact, Cred Forums isn't white nationalist
I've basically decided this is the breakdown of the far right:

civic nationalist/alt lite(not far right, but putting it here anyway) > alt right/white nationalist > neo nazi/Hitler worshiper > autism (Cred Forums)

At this point I'm convinced that a significant portion of this site if they got supreme power, would do this:

>kill all non whites (obviously)
>everyone left will be forced to take 23andme test
>Any trace amount of any non white blood, killed
>anything unassigned, killed (need to be sure)
>All ashkenazi blood (even trace amounts), killed
>All Eastern European blood, killed
>All Italian blood, killed
>All Iberian blood, killed
>All British/ Irish blood, killed (Brits are white but the Irish aren't even though their genetic make up is the same, need to be sure they have no Irish in them)
>any non-specific European blood, killed. How do we know they're not a filthy slav or Italian xdddddd (((le meme)))

Basically, Cred Forums would kill off everyone that isn't 100% guaranteed to be Scandinavian/German & French .

sorry kiddo, 23andme's a fraud
try harder next time

>civic nationalist
How's the diversity treating you in Canada?

you have no idea wtf you are talki....oh a leaf, never mind, sage and carry on

I don't necessarily want them dead
Just want a country without
Muslims
Arabs
Niggers
Jews

>pol isn't alt-right

The shills haven't quite gotten us there yet bro. You're gonna need to work a lot harder.

Why do canadians always make the gayest posts.

>taking memes seriously

>Fun fact, Cred Forums isn't white nationalist
>I've basically decided this is the breakdown of the far right:
>civic nationalist/alt lite(not far right, but putting it here anyway) > alt right/white nationalist > neo nazi/Hitler worshiper > autism (Cred Forums)
you're absolutely wrong.
Yesterday I started a mexcian pride thread for some meximutt that wouldnt quit going on about his conquista and then gave him the link to the thread.
thirty minutes later it was the lead thread on the board. There are hundreds of mutts lurking this site larping as whites.

>Fun fact, Cred Forums isn't white nationalist

Fail, Cred Forums literally is full of people just like on stormfront (but even more childish in fact).
This place is full of people who post Jew pictures whenever anyone refutes their conspiracy theory, this place takes part in more black hating than even stormfront.

This place is the biggest concentration of lower class pissed of white virgin conspiracy theorists on the entire internet. Sorry

>sorry kiddo, 23andme's a fraud
>try harder next time

Let me guess, you are an Amerimutt who didn't like your results. Typical, so like Craig Cobb you want to believe they just make up random things and never do an actual DNA test. Thinking clearly isn't your forte little conspiracy loser.

Congratulations: you have no idea what you are talking about.

What? Cred Forums is a board of peace.
What? Cred Forums is disinformation mixed with real information. One has to be smart enough to differentiate between shit posting and real opinions.

No. The irish are alright. If the english hated them then theyre fine by me.

The italians too. If they stop being mobsters.

>What? Cred Forums is disinformation mixed with real information. One has to be smart enough to differentiate between shit posting and real opinions.

Cred Forums is Cred Forums, full of losers. This isn't some secret operation you sad little conspiracy theorist. The people on here are uneducated losers and conspiracy theorists. Many on here are even mentally ill to some degree, it doesn't matter what topic I come across (diet, technology, race, evolution etc). The users on here are literally just uneducated losers, that's exactly why they live on Cred Forums.

If you truly think that intelligent and successful people in the world live on Cred Forums, then you have just showed that you are just another one of these mentally handicapped losers on here. No offence.

This is Cred Forums, home of the biggest losers on the internet. Sorry.

OP is a faggot
they just cant live in the ethnostate if they have jewish blood.
>ship them to madagasccar

>shit posting and real opinions.

A real opinion from 99.9% of the losers on Cred Forums is only akin to shitposting anyway. Since they are uneducated and unintelligent losers, sorry. The people on here are even less educated than the people on a shitshow places like yahoo answers.

Generally the deeper you go into the internet, the less intelligent the people will be (which is probably why they have to live on the internet). Most have social disorders as well.

*yawn

>Fail, Cred Forums literally is full of people just like on stormfront (but even more childish in fact).
why are you disagreeing with me? stormfront at least acknowledges that the Irish, slavs, armenians are what they are (white). Cred Forums spergs out at the mere mention of these groups being white

I already said that Cred Forums is like stormfront, but even more childish.

What this means is that you take the average stormfront IQ which is likely only around 95, you then drop it to 90 and possibly introduce some more mental illness.........then you have the typical Cred Forums Cred Forums user.

Your description of Cred Forums is spot on man.