Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
timesofisrael.com/tunnel-detection-system-to-be-deployed-on-gaza-border/
firstoutrescue.com/index.php/3-section-extension-ladder-40-ft-45-ft.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$0.99 rifle bullet

Where can I buy a 35 foot ladder for $36?

Fucking based nip.

556 does not cost that much

That's a stepladder.

space x crocodile launchers

and the wall will be made of "natural barriers"

what would you suggest OP?

And that is exactly why the wall is retarded, just set up towers with snipers all across the border

how they gonna get down the other side faggot?

what does a tracer cost

>literally refried beans

$36 ladder
5¢ bullet.

The wall is stupid and ineffective, but its a great way to give the middle finger to the rest of the world, especially beaners, which i'm all for

Rope technology

10 feet higher for every faggot that gets over. Sounds fair.

>500 yards of border
>$50 camera
>ICE agents using service roads

Why is everyone freaking out over a wall, we have one on our southern border

Mexico

Its called a sniper tower

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

mexicans can't afford ladders until AFTER they cross and get a job. I mean, you ever see a Home Depot in Mexico? They don't have them. It would be a whole waste of time.

Understandable. No one likes Guatemalans.

Japan is building our military exo skeletons and I am excited. Power armor soon...

$0.50 bullet.

>Refried Beaners

aye, but the wall serves as a chokepoint, easier to hit something that has to climb over a wall than to hit something that can just run through

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They do have home depots in mexico

so, patrols will be patrolling an already pregiously patrolled area that already had a fence, just we spend 30 billion dollars to put some cement foundation to the fence?

it also stops land-based vehicles that are often used to transport the most highly traded items among the criminal class, i.e. guns and drugs

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OCEAN????

AND WHAT ABOUT TUNNELS???

>12 Billion Wall vs 0.99 cents bullet.

How will mexico afford ladders once they're done paying for the wall?

>Illegal immigrants are Batman

A strong navy can stop any ocean invasion
for tunnels, you just need really big versions of pic related.

Then set up barbed wire fences and traps all over, a solid concrete wall all across the Mexico/US border will never occur, this is a more realistic approach to border security

>and 60 miles of desert on foot
If liberal shit heads didn't have watering holes in the middle of no where we would have half the spics we do now

>The total length of the continental border is 1,954 miles or 3,147,877 meters
>Sniper has effective range of 800 meters
>It would take over 2000 snipers to cover this range
>Snipers make ~$50k per year
>average U.S. soldier costs about $17.5k
>Working in 3 shifts for 24 hours
>~$400 million every year in just snipers
>This would be about 4 battalions and all the support costs they would incur
>Total costs over 10 billion a year and that is on a budget
>This does not include ICE or wall maintenance
Think before you post.

timesofisrael.com/tunnel-detection-system-to-be-deployed-on-gaza-border/
and a navy/coast gaurd etc.
You act like tunnels and walls haven't been around for a thousand years and no asked these questions before. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

sure pedro, and next you will be bragging about that mexican swimmimg team.

The cartels are easily rich enough to build more tunnels to bring drugs through. They're also criminals so fuck permits n shit.

1. You need a bigger ladder
2. Enjoy your broken leg after you jump down to the other side.

you mean 45 foot

Think of all the bullets we could buy. We could probably eradicate every central and south American 10 times over.

>Snipers make ~$50k per year
All you need is a guy with high magnification scope you fucking idiot.

A race specific bio weapon would be more cost effective, after R&D it would pay for itself with less losses and easy clean up.

The US has a lot of sitting soldiers who literally get paid to work out, just use them

>Effective range has dropped to ~10 feet
>Average American still makes ~$50k a year.

>Well?
Does it resist the weight of the goblinas?
The malnourished ones will be to weak to even climb

yes pls save on taxes

Have you tried to climb a 30 foot wall with a ladder? How do you get to the other side?

Perhaps some sort of seismic shockwave device can be deployed to release seismic waves into the ground, liquifying anyone trying to tunnel their way in. We can call it the thumper.

>climb ladder
>sit on wall
>pull ladder and lower it on other side
>go down ladder

shieeeeet

for real
why does nobody understand that mexicans are violent fucking invaders

stop posting your shitty music

They should just make a long trench and fill it with water and crocks or sharks.

A rope? dumbass

What mexican has 36 $ come on man, let's be real.

Can't serpentine over a wall dipshit.

>climb up 45 foot high wall
>jump down other side
>break both legs

nice moves dipshit

>jump down other side
>break both legs

just bring an umbrella, you dimwit

do you know how fucking difficult it would be to pull a ladder from that position?

its not like the top will be wide as fuck and you can have a solid stance and then just pull it up, it would be barely wide enough for your feet and the shape of the ladder would make it hard to pull it up from such an unstable position

I want a wall because the Democrats in Congress promised they would sell ladders which shows how stupid Rats are. To sell ladders they will have to move to Mexico which sounds like reason enough for a wall, right there.

Dude has clearly never handled a 30 foot ladder. I do regularly to clear the leaves out of my gutters.

firstoutrescue.com/index.php/3-section-extension-ladder-40-ft-45-ft.html
45 ft. Three Section Extension Ladder w/ Stay Poles
$1,837.00

240 lbs=108 KG

>good luck dragging that up a wall

Mexico.

fpbp

>thinking a 35 ft. ladder wouldn't cost more
>thinking you can safely climb down without carry a second 35 ft. ladder
>thinking while you carefully hoist your huge fucking ladder the new security cameras won't notice you and send a squad your way, ETA 10 minutes
>spend 10 minutes finally getting yourself and your family and your supplies over the wall
>promptly get deported

New training footage Mexico