Cred Forums's mission statement

Here is the mission of Cred Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk
>Financial nepotism
>War and Power
>Breeding
>Health and Nature
>Love
>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized
>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58DYr1Rtqzw&t=302s
youtube.com/watch?v=qBqL6zDm-jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Can you fuck off shill?

hi where are the bob

Are you a fed?

show bop and pusey

You're fucking retarded, OP. Race realism is an easier pill to swallow than the holohoax. Here's the real order

jew redpill first = retarded kekistanis who learn nothing more but are angry enough to go out and make a fool of themselves.

>Cred Forums's mission statement
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I agree with a lot of what you wrote but still gtfo faggot
>checked and kek'd

You have bobs and vagen? Pls show.

HOLY FUCK

The (((Professionals))) just got triggered into action over this thread. They speak like us Cred Forums.

bump

>i seen every flag in the world twice

>im constantly getting into huehuehue fights

>fuck civil and womens rights

>there Aint no thread thats worth a bump

>there Aint no muff tough enough

>some virgin anons go into a rage

>im cookin a (you) breakin out the sage

>im comping my bump stock

>i know a tranny in calfiornia with a wooden cock

> Ive seen the shills that cant pay the bills

>ive seen the drumphs and ive see the hills

> ive seen all of the redpills

>the media dont get it but atleast

>i know that Cred Forums is a board of peace

Poopoo

Poopoo peepee

Ducks

Poo pants

Begone, shills!!!

poop

pooing

poopies

poopy

Pooped pants

poopoop

Kek gon' give it to ya!
Gon' give it to ya!
Gon' give it to ya!

>There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO.
I would consider race realism a better first red pill

peepee and poopoo

Fuck you

>The best strategy to convince people we're right is to start by introducing them to our most unbelievable claims.

LOL kys, shill.

bump

again, you'd have to have the brain of a nigger to think racial propaganda/indoctrination is stronger than kikery. one step at a time, newfag

this.

>Fuck you
>LOL kys, shill.

TEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHE

I've triggered the Alt-Bolshevism

>Cred Forums
>purpose

sage

I GOT UR BACK /POL....TEACH THE KIDS AND LET THEM LEAD THE WAY....
youtube.com/watch?v=58DYr1Rtqzw&t=302s
1488 MAKE AMERIMUTTS WHITE AGAIN!

You know if you really cared about any of that shit you wouldn't be posting on Cred Forums, honestly

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

ENEMIES

Spot them right away!

why are you posting good 8.c.h.a.n content here OP?

God damn op.

The erudition in ops rhetoric is one that you just have to bump.

Why are you on 8ch?

OH LOOK!!!!!!!!

The 8chDugin mods 404'd it. They fear HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>erudition

bump
I don't know why I watched that but it was funny

Was thinking the same thing

kek!
Why is he wearing a leotard?

youtube.com/watch?v=qBqL6zDm-jU

>everyone who disagrees with me is an enemy
spoken like a true kike

bump

KNOW YOUR ENEMIES

calling me an enemy wont make your blatant nigger brain retardation any less apparent. obviously jews are a problem, but you're still not refuting this >inb4 you repeat youself, jewboy

enemy!

ENEMY!

>tired ass memes
Update your file kike or try harder

gonna give you one last bump out of pity. lurk more before you embarrass yourself again, newfag

>me generatic Cred Forums talk
ENEMY!!

How'd you do that?

icanteven.jpg

If you want sheer numbers, the easiest redpill for a normie to swallow is that feminism is bullshit.
The tides are already starting to turn on feminism in mainstream culture.
If Cred Forums is playing the long game, they need to exploit this.

1. This is where I step in, kiddo.

>get normies to take the redpill
WRONG.jpg

You get normies to doubt. Doubt is powerful. Everyone has to take the redpill themselves, when they are ready.

normies are full of doubt retard

fine print nigger, cant' read it

Fuck off Rogan

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Holocaust and jews are completely irrelevant.

>Holocaust and jews are completely irrelevant.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

bump

bump

bump
bump

bump

It's time to let her go m8y. It's becoming pathetic.

May I suggest a set of tools and mental models or axioms which individuals can use to discover the truth. When an individual discovers something for himself (after being properly equipped with tools) it has a much more profound impact on them and is less likely to be reversed due to the way the new view of reality is encoded in the brain.

1) Nature. Man, although clever and enhanced in many ways by his own technology, remains a part of nature and cannot resist natures reality in the long term. Example: Equality does not exist in nature. If you are the buffalo which runs slower or which doesn't have keen eyesight, the Lion will eat you and your genes will not continue. If you impose equality on the herd then you can cheat nature for a little while, but soon the herd becomes full of feeble creatures and is eventually exterminated wholesale by some new predator or externality which doesn't "understand" equality. Modern day example, blacks from 3rd world invading and outbreeding and replacing the culture of our gentle, beautiful, hopelessly naive equality in the west.

There are many examples other than nature, they include the realities of functioning society (that individuals must give up a little of their individuality in order to maintain a strong society). The fact that people are merely carriers of units of culture, and when different culture arrives on your shores at a faster rate than it can be changed/morphed/integrated then your prior culture will be replaced by the incoming one.

bump.

include me in the screencap.