Cred Forums will defend this

>Cred Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that if you reply to social media screenshot threads, you aren't white

>no forming actual arguments allowed

>bad goy, you should be mourning every day
>won't you think of the children?

It takes black-Irish longer to process information.

Totally not cherry picked photos.
Besides, if trump HAD sat alone the left would say he’s mentally ill for sitting alone for hours.

Obama didn't have any friends.

And to think of all Obama did to stop school shootings... Drumpf is done!

savage

Obama was a monkey

Good to see a President not pimping dead kids to push an agenda.

He tried but republicans didn't let him

OBAMA IS A NIGGER MONKEY AND GOES TO FALSE FLAGS FOR JEWS

Sandy Hook was located in a comfy liberal New England town IIRC. Parkland may have some nice parts but I have been there and what I saw was shitty. I dont blame him for ditching that place to go to a comfy Miami coke party.

Gee, why doesn't Obama meet with every nigger family that gets a kid shot in Chicago?

nice

Wow, more proof that Trump is Hitler. But we better ban guns so we can't overthrow him if he starts throwing people into gas chambers.

>2012: cuck president
>2018: chad as fuck president
i dont see the problem here

well you could be white, just a white nigger

All the shooters surviving class mates of jewish descent told Trump to fuck off, and that's what he did.

He should have tried harder than. Executive order.

>Trump goes to a party after school shooting happens while he's in office.
>O-bongo-bongo immediately begins scheming about how to repeal part of the bill of rights after a school shooting happens while he's in office.
One of these is crass, and the other is a serious degradation of my civil liberties.

Classic media release zero photos of Trump's concern. Go kill yourself, your flag denotes you're one step from a faggot monkey.

Wow he took PR photos to fake how caring of a person he was. Do you think he had this same reaction every 8 hours after ordering drone strikes on children in Yemen, Syria, and Libya

>>Cred Forums will defend this
Yes, because our rights aren't up for debate.

There is no logical or reasonable argument in favor of gun control.

>Gee, why doesn't Obama meet with every nigger family that gets a kid shot in Chicago?
He's not immortal.

suuuuuuuuuure

if obama is alone who took the photo

Obama did it only for the presses.

Two possibilities. Either he was alone in the room and went through the trouble to set up a tripod and a camera and set a timed photo or he wasn't alone and the entire thing is a staged photo op. Both mean he is a piece of shit because he had a scheduled, deliberate photo op capitalising on child murder. As with everything else in Obama's presidency, it was a cool and calculated move aimed at boosting his public image.

>Obama sits alone
So who took the picture?

With all the dead jews, I would have a party too.

Staying at the school until late to get a free govt meal is a black habit.

>obama feel the guilt coming for the kidnapped children
ftfy

waaaa who cares.

>wahhh wahh others have different opinions
Stop whining.

Nice flag MEGA FAG

FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS REEEEE

we all know everyone here is trash and trolling

Sandy hook didn't happen. King nigger was only sitting there for pictures.

The next time a nazi kills a leftist, I hope Trump goes to the funeral to lecture people there about how they were indirectly at fault as well. You know like how Obama handled Micah Johnson's victims' funeral.

Someone tell me exactly what this produced, if he did indeed sit there for hours?
Did he say anything to the public? Did he change gun laws? Did he do anything at all?

No. He literally wasted the collective hours of those parents time and his and has nothing to show for it besides a PR shot.

>When Trump is alone he is actually alone
>When Obama is alone, he makes sure he has someone there to take a picture of it to convince everyone he sits alone.
>The alone virgin vs the Chad Solitude

What exactly is the President supposed to do?

I don’t even see Trump in this picture. Do I need glasses or something?

Also, what a load of cherry picking this guy’s doing.

You mean to tell me Obama took pictures to bolster the legitimacy of a false flag to push gun control? I'm shocked.

Is it that ridiculous to admit Obama was better at PR than Trump? Who the fuck told him it was a good idea to party after a school shooting when so much heat would be on him and his record with the NRA? Fuck Obama but that's such a better image than what Trump did. It's sorta like Don lost all ability to market himself. The guy was king of making himself seem cool but this comes off with such poor taste. It's just a picture but for goodness sakes my man take a day off and talk to some families after a tragedy.

Everyone screeches when Trump invites them to anything

So you're not white?

He wasn't. Every tax paying, productive member of society hated Obama. CNN and libcucks would like you to believe he was popular

OH SICK Trump is 70 and still boshes bangers holy fuck I wanna be lyk trump

Jesus, that's not remotely true by any measure pull your head out of your ass. He was very popular, it's why a contrarian board like this hated him, but he knew how to marker himself. Trump comes off as a bumbling fool when he used to be great at presenting himself. You can hate someone and point out their positives user. Obama hired a good photographer and knew how to work a camera.

I pay taxes, $76k a year, and vote D

obama was almost never alone, he had a photographer on deck 24/7 (seriously)

Tell me, why do you vote against your own economic interests?

Trump hasn't met with them yet.
But whites do know how to party.

lol wtf do u want from the guy? neck your self nigger

Newfag or shill detected. Make sure to put "sage" in options so you dont bump this bullshit.

Otherwise,
>BLM
>BLM funded by soros
>soros
I dont even listen to BLM. Get that stuff out of Cred Forums.

>He should have tried harder than. Executive order.
he wasn't in the mood to hang from an apple tree

>He was very popular
so is justin beiber.. doesn't mean he isn't a dumbass

If Obama was alone, then who took that picture?

>virgin president autistically overstays his welcome

>Chad president respects the families wishes to be left alone

Reminder that Donald fucking Trump has turned out to be a better President for blacks than Obama. Turns out making jobs for them was the solution, not gibs

Obama is still a gay Marxist nigger
who was born in Kenya and is married
to a man.
Meanwhile Trump is a real man who
gets shit done and drives evil demrats
crazy.

>Obama sits alone grieving over something no one could have expecting
>Trump continues to enjoy life even in the face of tragedy
Sage