Why dont white boys rape black women

whats the deal white boy? you dont like the dark pussy?

found the black woman

It is one of the most truly astounding, gob smacking, statistics the world has ever known, and any truly scientific mind would want to study it to no end, but we live in such a world of false virtue that it will never be touched.

because a sista will whup a wyboi's ayuss

I still find this hard to believe. There are a lot of unattractive black girls, but the idea that there isn't a single white guy who raped a black girl just seems unlikely. Though I guess the number isn't "rapes" as much as "reported rapes", I suppose black women are less likely than normal to report whites and white women more likely to report blacks?

There has to be at least a few white male on black female rapes out there.

May be Tyrone, may be.

We don't NEED to rape to get black pussy, they FLOCK to the great white cock!
White man/Black woman marriages are 44% LESS LIKELY to get divorced, the LOWEST rate of divorce of ANY type of marriage.
The worst marriages?
Black man/White woman, with nearly 90% ending in divorce.
Why do the Jews force the narrative of BM/WW? Because the man will leave, and the white woman is ruined, no white man will want to fuck her, while Black women stay with their White man and make strong families.

Nope. I hate it. I hate everything about black women.

Why would a superior race rape an inferior race, it doesn't make sense.

they look and smell like baboons. i wouldnt even be able to maintain an erection.

they do
case closed

I must say, black women always look like they've won the lottery when they have a decent looking white guy on their arm.

It's actually quite sweet, how happy it makes them.

Can you even rape a black woman?

I was an ugly, chubby autist in high school and I still got propositioned by black girls.

>why dont white boys rape black women
Sheboons are nasty.

>whats the deal white boy?
No one likes nigggers.

>you dont like the dark pussy?
Last thing anyone needs is AIDS.

Seriously, black women are literal nigger factories and the sooner they are eradicated the better.

white men are still rapeing alot of women. but if a white man is gonna risk his life and prospects for some pussy hes not choosing a black woman, ever

You think a nigress is ever going to say no to white dick? Never, they worship us.

Black snatch is that flogged out that the average white cock can't technically 'rape' it, it's categorised as 'misdemeanour contact'

jej

Because bestiality is fucking degenerate.

niglet lovers btfo

>A fake infographic on Cred Forums
No way

>fbi stats are fake

it has a source in the image you can look at yourself dumb cunt

This stat is misleading, it's not that there were zero it's that there were virtually zero, percentage wise.

there. happy nao?

They always say yes when it's a white man.

>Asians
Bullshit, Asian female/White male is NOTORIOUS for divorce.

Something tells me that OP is a black woman

Someone literally tried to pull that "its a misleading alternative fact" shit on me.
Rounding a statistically insignificant number to zero is in no way misleading and doesn't change the point of the infographic at all.

I LOVE when liberals can't into statistics.
>quads
Checked.

liberals love straw manning statistics

black women are just so used to being abused by their fathers, uncles, brothers and black neighbours that anything a white "rapist" could think up or do to them seems like a gentle, affectionate display of lovey-dovey warm-fuzzy sexual contact. So they never think to report their white surprise sex partners.

There's actually a depressing amount of truth to this. You can treat black girls like absolute doormats and they'll still worship your cock like their life depends on it.

They will never refuse sex, they will never turn down any kink. You can battee and bruise them and they will still snuggle up to you afterwards.

Whoever made the first plunge into darkness breeding mulattos was brave. Any black woman I've found at least somewhat attractive has had obvious white features and is mixed.

Is this true? Damn. I think most prostitutes are black - and most refuse black men.