So do you believe americans should be allowed to own nukes?

So do you believe americans should be allowed to own nukes?

To clarify i mean the citizens themselves. Does that fall under right to bear arms?

under international law? no
under constitution? loop hole maybe?

>So do you believe americans should be allowed to own nukes?
Nukes were the worst thing to happen to warfare.
If it werent for nukes the USA and USSR would have duked it out long ago.
We would be fighting WW5 or 6 by now.

Just imagine how retarded that would be user

Nukes don’t kill people
People kill people

yeah we should all own nukes man, that way we can destroy any town we don't like in a matter of seconds and our world would be vastly improved because only the cities people like would be left alive, trust me dawg

Yes. But only Americans, and only whites.

When 2A was written, it was written with a white nation in mind and shitskins were property.

Ok just making sure you retards are just memeing when you quote the second amendment. We can all agree there should be a limit on the arms were allowed to bear. Not saying we all agree what that limit is but im so sick of going into gun threads and seeing
>INFRINGE

It's not the fault of the nuke, it's the fault of weak American leaders who didn't use them to genocide the competition while they had the chance.

Yes. Guns protect people from other people.

Nukes protect countries from other countries.

nah

they should be the only ones to own nukes

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Americans do own nukes, O.P. "We the People..."

You fuckers cant even control your own country, so no.

If a citizen has the resources to either buy or develop a nuclear device, he or she has the constitutional right to that device.

Who the fuck is going to stop 'em? They've got nukes.

Yes
We have a second amendment so that civilians and the government would achieve peace together through equal arms, and not through fear. It's about time the average civilian can arm themselves as equally as the modern US military.

>So do you believe americans should be allowed to own nukes?
Why are you okay with the USA (the only country to have ever used nukes against another) being the only country allowed to say if other countries can own nukes?

Laws are not physical limitations. More like social suggestions. If I wanted a mile I would have one. Damn are they a bitch to make and maintain though so fuck all that noise.its not the 50s anymore there are a lot more economical mass destruction toys out there now.

a piece of paper

Nuke*

How much would they cost.

Everyone should have nukes.

Nukes are the only weapon a civilian should not be able to own. Because of the intrinsic destructive power, a nuclear devise must be regulated by government, within a system of checks and balances (as it currently does). All other weapons are fair game.

this

Y.es it's in their second amendment rights

Maybe it's not your fault. We really should invest more in public education.

You don’t really believe this

Wether he believes it or not many of America's nukes are owned by private entities such as the institutions paired to maintain them.

why not? he is objectively right.

I do. I also believe that each state should have a well-regulated militia of private citizens who have as similar of weaponry to the Union military as they can afford. The 2nd amendment is there to protect us from the federal government, and the only way to protect one's self from a nuclear power is with nuclear deterrent.

Only russia usa give up

Recreational mcnukes for everyone!

That would be way too expensive to make and there wouldn't be a market for it unless you're in an ancap situation and a company is hired to provide nuclear warhead services for the whole country.

This false equivalency between Nukes and Semi-Automatic rifles is the epitome of mental retardation... If you actually believe this is a valid argument against the 2nd Amendment you are a fucking mongoloid!

Yes muthafucker we invented them.