/italypol/ Oriana Fallaci Edition

- CRASHING THE EU -
Goodbye Eurozone, New Italian currency (minibot):
1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/centri-sociali-contro-agenti-guerriglia-anche-napoli-1495749.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vKmUEhWkr_s
ilgiorno.it/milano/politica/boldrini-niguarda-1.3733565
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/bridgewater-triples-wagers-against-italian-firms-to-3-billion
reuters.com/article/us-bridgewater-europe/hedge-fund-bridgewater-makes-22-billion-bet-against-european-firms-idUSKCN1FY2Y5
youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr_-pEQK34
hooktube.com/watch?v=grOB2kECj9g
youtube.com/watch?v=grOB2kECj9g
webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm
napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/02/18/news/scontri_a_napoli_guerriglia_vicina_a_stazione-189188211/
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBlTilFzXQ
dawn.com/news/1168181
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comrade
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Pertini
salvinipremier.it/t_minibot.asp?l2=1973
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Votes distribution:
Blue = Right Wing Coalition
Red = Globalist Coalition
Yellow = Movimento 5 Stelle

last polls

>that red
neo-Savanarola when?

Morning everyone

Morning fellow citizen

Bump. Good luck italybros

I really can't wait to have Salvini prime Minister, imagine those radical chic bitches faces + over 50 idiots who believe in m5s

Hi /italypol/

>imagine those radical chic bitches
cristo that would be glorious

Nonononononono

Salve Salvino

That's what the right-wing death squads are for

Bump

Goodmorning /ita/lizens.

Early morning news: antifa getting their assed kicked by police in Napoli too.
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/centri-sociali-contro-agenti-guerriglia-anche-napoli-1495749.html

Are those faggots feeling the left is going to be BTFO and that "pacchia" is going to end soon for them?

Is it just me or are these threads abnormaly slow today?

It's early morning here, past weekend threads were slow too (many normies have social activities on weekends).

I love this thread. I'm becoming addicted to it.
We believe in you!

start posting memes

imagine the butthurt that having Oriana Fallacci on notes will cause to muslim rats. Lmao

Almost 2% is a lot for Casapound. Are they too hardcore to be in the right wing coalition?

Say no mo' fampai

They should join imho. They would be decisive in reaching the 40% needed, but they probably won't because autism

youtube.com/watch?v=vKmUEhWkr_s

first for based Donato da Varese
fuck some progressive Bolognese moron

She's so beatiful. I hope they do it.

They are not in coalition, they are running on their own.
However, if they might pass the 3% threshold they would support the right wing government from outside the coalition.
If this should ever happen, pic related would be the absolute state of Italy's traitors and enemies for a long time.

I dream of a world where casapound gets more votes than (((Bonino)))

What is the yellow/blue one with cat ears? And the orange one?

Can you explain to us burgers what any of this shit means? Are you spaghettiniggers getting your own money? And if so how do you plan on keeping it un-kiked?

Just wishful thinking for now, let's hope our dreams will turn into reality.
Also, if any graphicfag/drawfag is here, we should turn pic related into +AFRICA.
I am only able touse very few options of Paint.

dunno for sure

The idea is to have temporary "small bonds" which act as money but are not technically considered money, since Euro treaties impose you not to print your own currency

Meanwhile PRESIDENTA Lauretta Boldrini is asking for "all the neofascist movements to be immediately dissolved".

ilgiorno.it/milano/politica/boldrini-niguarda-1.3733565

intredasting. thanks

D-don't sage our thread, burger fren please.

Di Stefano (CP leader) already said if they get elected they will support a right wing coalition govt. They're not into the coalition bc they dont trust Berlusconi (cant blame them tbqh)

Sorry. Had that in there from before.

The acronim is CPI btw.

Ok fren, thank you.

I'd say there's a good chance of this happening.
The biggest US hedge is betting 3 billions dollars in Italy market crash after the election and 22 billions against various european firms. They expect the result of your election will shake european markets.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/bridgewater-triples-wagers-against-italian-firms-to-3-billion
reuters.com/article/us-bridgewater-europe/hedge-fund-bridgewater-makes-22-billion-bet-against-european-firms-idUSKCN1FY2Y5

It could mean only one thing.

If M5S is polling at 26%, wouldn't they share enough ideological ground with the globalist coalition to be able to form a leftist/progressive government?

>It could mean only one thing.

That they are sure we'll crash?

Yes.

>le a huge part of uneducated people and irrational stupid people vote lega

How do i make a non autist, compelling argument against this? The uneducated part is easily counterable by making saying that The universities being poller are usually full on humanitarian studies who lean left. But what about the “le lega voters are dumb” meme?

also

>how can you vote salvini if you are from the south?

I already explained that the south is not beneficiary of the current political landscape , what could i say more?

Yes and why would you crash and make all of European markets crash unless you're planning to leave eurozone or something like that?

Horseshoe
Kys

M5s is in a tight spot. Any coalition that they will make, no matter if right or left, will cost them half the electorate. They either become a one shot party or they won't be in the government
> But what about the “le lega voters are dumb” meme?
Turn left wing arguments against them. Say that workers being less educated (no uni/masters degree) doesn't make them less important in our society and that in a true democracy all votes matter, to say the contrary makes them fascists
>I already explained that the south is not beneficiary of the current political landscape , what could i say more?
That Lega is not the same Lega that was with Bossi. But really the "you are from the south so why vote Lega" argument is moronic to begin with, so not many rational arguments for it. It's an emotion based statement that can mostly be countered with emotional statement.
One other argument in favor of federalism (not separatism) is that the south much like the north would benefit from decentralization, since it would lead local politicians to be held more responsible for their decision making. Not to mention that less centralization = less authoritarianism = less fascist like government, which is an argument that makes leftists shut up pretty quick

Don't waste your breath on this, first of all because changing the mind of a brainwashed leftist is like trying to talk to a brick, and secondly have you ever heard "never stop your enemy while he's making a huge mistake"?
If anything, we have learned from the USA election that calling normies and concerned citizens nazist/stupid/racist/omophobic will piss them off and drive them away from the batshit crazy useful idiots of the (((globalists))).

Yes but, unlike other European countries were same ideology-tier means alliance, M5S and PD hate each others so their electoral bases (especially M5S) will never accept any alliance with globalist/left wing parties. The only possible alliance outside coalitions is M5S+Lega+Fratelli d'Italia.

even such an alliance would cost M5s a lot of voters. The fact that they are not "ideologicamente schierati" is a double edged sword: it makes them gain voters but it makes them lose just as fast, since people project their own ideas onto them

M5S could ally with LeU and other centrists as well, but never with the right wing.
Salvini already said that he is not going to make coalitions with anybody outside the already existent right wing coalition, same said Meloni. Berlusconi fucking despise those grillini retards.
If anything, M5S will simply do what they did in 2013: instead of allying with ayone (at the time there was Bersani, remember?) they will destroy everything by allowing a "governo di responsabilità", probably a Gentiloni bis or a new Monti, chosen by our EU overlords.

If what you're saying is true then this means all the euroskeptics (who despises LeU) are not voting for them anymore, so M5S is wastly overrated in polls (in 2013 anti-euro voters were 2/3 of M5S electoral base) and Lega+Fratelli d'Italia are underrated.

That's what we are all hoping here.
Have a Bersani-Wojak.

>Say that workers being less educated (no uni/masters degree) doesn't make them less important in our society and that in a true democracy all votes matter, to say the contrary makes them fascists
Absolutely this. If they still insist, call them racist too, and point out that in Africa many communities have -full- democracy: everyone votes, even kids as long as they are old enough to be able to communicate effectively their intention.

I made them notice that all of their newsfeed is entirely composed of either left leaning outlets or outright politiciand who of course will talk badly of their opponents and that all the news of the right wing come from satirical leftist pages(if you can call togliamo internet a matteo salvini and bigottophobia “satirical “ but vabbè)

What makes me ill is that they accuse lega of being uninformed and voting by emotion while it’s the same thing for them

Ok, you first tho

That's a basic jewish trick, goy: accuse the adversary of doing what you are actually doing.

This is all that matters.
Red-Pill our new normie arrivals, get them to push for what we should call "The Great Freedom" or something.
I prefer "Operation Ragu".

Feed me memes!

>"we will remove the stains from the jaguar"
>5 years later
>jaguar still in the right wing coalition even if he cant be elected

Imagine being Bersani

>Operation Ragù

KEK

Yessser, ser meme commander

I saw him on the news yesterday, the hatred for Renzi has consumed him, kek

Sorry Salveeneetard but Fascism is unconstitutional

>Fascism uncostitutional

Scelba's law is not in Italian Costitution and can eventually be BTFO like any other ordinary law.
Also Di Stefano will be tonight (22:20) on RaiDue if I remember correctly.

>Art 1: Italy is a democratic Republic

>democratic
>Fascism

No sweety Fascism, unlike Islam, is incompatible with democracy and the other values

Fascism like 1922 cannot come back anyway, but not because laws.

b-but if we vote for fascism democratically?

Say Loud! Say it Clear! Fascists and Salvirgins outta here!

You can't because our based Presidenta will call the EU and the UN to make sure that democracy will triumph against the hatred

Because they are planning faggot.
Guess which wine, cheese and clothing + Holidays Brits will go to?
Italy!
We account for 63% of French income alone, I think it's time we gave that to the Italians.

>You will never be Italian PM
>The party you founded is now in the hands of a globalist retard and his childhood friends
>You've been kicked out by your own party

The absolute state of Italian leftists.

here you go famalam

Where is the Fiano law?

Ah, buried in the senate with the ius soli and the presidenta's hopes

Don't warry. Crushing the EU with no survivors is just the first step

This girl makes my dick uniquely hard. I feel like I'm gonna burst

kek

I made that bad boy last night. :)
Need MOAR?

>Tuscany=red
I'm embarrassed

I managed to get into the local election seat as scrutatore, wish me luck

Are there any videos yet?

>Don't warry. Crushing the EU with no survivors is just the first step
That is what Salveeneempks believe but pic related is the reality
>ius soli and the presidenta's hopes
The next parlament will approve ius soli even if racist like you dislike it

>Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%
WEW
Meanwhile, in "Potere al popolo"'s program

>l’abolizione del regolamento di Dublino III, delle leggi Minniti-Orlando e di tutte le leggi razziste che lo hanno preceduto;
>l’abrogazione degli accordi bilaterali che permettono il rimpatrio forzato e di quelli che servono ad esternalizzare le frontiere, per >l’attivazione di canali legali e protetti d’ingresso in Europa;
>l’abrogazione del T.U. in materia di immigrazione (Bossi–Fini) frutto di emendamenti della Turco–Napolitano, la rottura del vincolo tra permesso di soggiorno e contratto di lavoro, la chiusura di tutte le forme di detenzione amministrativa, il passaggio di competenze ai Comuni per il rilascio e rinnovo dei titoli di soggiorno, meccanismi di regolarizzazione permanente;
>l’approvazione dello ius soli e la sua estensione a chi è comunque cresciuto in Italia, una revisione estensiva della legge sulla cittadinanza, il diritto di voto a partire dalle elezioni amministrative per chi risiede stabilmente nel nostro paese.

TOP C U C K

There is one in the link I posted.

>>l’abolizione del regolamento di Dublino III, delle leggi Minniti-Orlando e di tutte le leggi razziste che lo hanno preceduto;
>>l’abrogazione degli accordi bilaterali che permettono il rimpatrio forzato e di quelli che servono ad esternalizzare le frontiere, per >l’attivazione di canali legali e protetti d’ingresso in Europa;
>>l’abrogazione del T.U. in materia di immigrazione (Bossi–Fini) frutto di emendamenti della Turco–Napolitano, la rottura del vincolo tra permesso di soggiorno e contratto di lavoro, la chiusura di tutte le forme di detenzione amministrativa, il passaggio di competenze ai Comuni per il rilascio e rinnovo dei titoli di soggiorno, meccanismi di regolarizzazione permanente;
>>l’approvazione dello ius soli e la sua estensione a chi è comunque cresciuto in Italia, una revisione estensiva della legge sulla cittadinanza, il diritto di voto a partire dalle elezioni amministrative per chi risiede stabilmente nel nostro paese.
Based

Remember to keep an eye on the leftist snakes, they are not ashamed to manipulate votes.

Nope and you know it

Can't wait for March when Soros and his ngo get banned and Bonino commits sudoku.

P.S. based Mattei for next thread (yeah I know it's still early)?

>That is what Salveeneempks believe but pic related is the reality

>perception of reality
>being leftist
pick one, dreamy sleepy commie

>We account for 63% of French income alone
wat?

Absolutely, and since my region is one of the red ones I'm already expecting some shenanigans

Tuscany is historically a red region, they voted for the old Communist party all the time back then, and since its dissolution they always voted left for everything.

Who buys all your wine?
Whom accounts for all your tourism?
Whom re-actives you nuclear fuel?
"We DO."

youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw

lèl

youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr_-pEQK34

They were like 20 of them, police managed to wall them up and arrest them (probably for crime of retardedness)
Banner at the beginning of the vid said "Stop racism and fascism killers #blacklivesmatter"

this was 4 u

>tfw some friends unironically vote for Rizzo
Tuscany is commieland but at least we don't have junkies nests aka centri sociali

Baneito Kekollini.

Rizzo and his PC are the only good communist

Statalist but against immigrants and globalists.

Basically a red CasaPound

This was in an actual debate i saw on tv were this leftist said something like "b-but other countries will wage economic war on us" and then this right winger answered "why UK or Russia should be our enemies, also do you think France and Germany will go full hard mode on us?Who do you think buy their cars?"
Eternally BTFO.

More memes -> more meme magick = always good!

godspeed

Wait a sec, did (((they))) banned again the kikebook pages Radical Chic Borios and Sinistra Cazzate&libertà?
They were still there yesterday!

SAVED

>girl

Sinistra cazzate e libertà still up

EXCELLENT!
Italian goods are far superior anyway.
We get to eat fine Italian oilves, Italian wine, and soon to be safe holiday spots.
All British tourism will go to Italy.
I 100% guarantee.
You will also be covered under our nuclear shield.
It would be great for Italy on EVERY possible level.
We would probably even end up sending battleships to help you with the hordes.

Sinistra cazzate e libertà si, però hanno riaperto subito. Nessuna giustificazione, nessuna segnalazione o appello. L’admin ha rilasciato una intervista a radio 102.5 credo in cui raccontava tutto. Semplicemente non si può fare satira sulla sinistra, tira troppi voti dalla parte sbagliata, ed erano anche molto normie tier.

Radical chic boriosi ci sta ancora, ma mi pare che avevano admin in comunr con scl e sono nati dei dissapori, ma zukk li ha graziati perché non sono troppo schierati

Also user, vai sulla loro pagina e seleziona “mostra per primi” che sennò fb te li nasconde dal feed

>- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
>- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
we just have to meme this 0.5% in reality and let the memelord salvini become premier, we need just a little push

I am looking forward to the Crimes Against Humanity in the end.
I wonder if it will be a show trial or a Nicolae Ceaușescu style?
I hope the latter, probably most likely too.

Sì, erano stati bannati per questo avevano aperto una nuova pagina chiamata solo SCL, che ultimamente postava spesso, ma non la trovo più. E neppure radical chic boriosi quando le cerco nella barra di ricerca.

Lots of people from the south are ashamed to say that they will vote lega. It’s the trump effect all over again

>Crimes Against Humanity
>impliyng the one coming with the boats are considered "Humanity"
exactly what i thought, i think the sud will surprise us this time, they are fucking sick of the chimps and are fucking sick of leftist government that only did shit

l'alleanza silvio-salvini è una delle cose più forzate della storia
the silvio-salvini treaty is one of the most forced political moves ever

I have fucked some beautiful women from your country, sunkissed skin, and they are all better looking than this whore. Why is she on your money?

Operation Ragù is a GO GO GO!
It did not work with The French (sic), but memetic warfare CAN work for Italians.
They are simply more funny, have right leanings, aren't Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys, and if HWDNU was in Italy, they might even beat the British World Record.

The French have had that white flag up for around 5 months now...faggots.

>The next parlament will approve ius soli even if racist like you dislike it
that would mean literally inviting every gypo/albo/north african to take a comfy trip to Italy and give birth there

Because she is (was, RIP) against Islam.

lmao I love you user

t. commie with his diaper full of liquid shit

Only fags buy French cars.
Give me British, German, Italian.
The Germans are fucked because we buy 71% of their cars.
I even have a Beamer. I'll sell it and buy Italian though if you guys win.
Just to kick the Kraut in the balls.
I will also sell it to a Frenchman, after bending the chassis on an off road car jumping exercise.

Lel.

Fun fact:

only POORFAGS pieces of shit want to leave EU,
because they have nothing to lose.

Get a job!!!

>insulti da asilo nido
>lele il ciai il pannolino xD
ok

In the Italian euroskeptic comunity people like us are called "processisti" (people who want to get a trial for traitors). The faction have quite the numbers so I didnt exclude the hypotesis at all lol.

when a greater enemy is approaching, good and evil can join their forces and fight it.
nice digits, it will work, we have the memes on our side and italians arent all biased by the news, i think almost everyone thinks that the niggers are a threat but are ashamed to say it.
people only want to leave the EU if it keeps pushing the white genocide agenda

No, I mean what The EU has done to us.
Fuck those savages.
Importing them on us for murder and profit is the crime.
It's part of The UN law.
Genocide by replacement.
Either they stick to their books, of their hypocrisy is revealed.
Either way, this year The EU ends.
Then, we go for The UN.

>people only want to leave the EU if it keeps pushing the white genocide agenda

what whites? germans and anglos?
good riddance! We're Meds!

the EU was a good idea imo, but the (((elites))) used it to push the white genocide and we, ashamed for the WW2, let them do it. it's time for revenge

>Get a job!!!
doing dishes or waiting tables in Germany? xDDD

You too friend.
We cover all areas.
If you guys let us patrol your seas, those ships will soon end in a hurry.
The only ones that could possibly try it against us are The French.
But they don't do aircraft carriers or F-35, so fuck em.

if you say this, ill' correct myself:
people only want to leave the EU if it keeps pushing the western civilization genocide agenda

We lost 25% of our industrial capacity inside EU.
So let me fix that for you:
>Only leftist retard who dont understand economics want to stay in EU

Italians are dumb niggers barely above African levels of muh dick. Disgusting criminals who gave birth to the mafia.

They complain about having a shit economy yet they kept voting in a president who is more interested in having sex with underage prozzies than running a country. Humiliating.

>t. Muhammad the pig of islam

Sorry you've to go back.

We don't care Abdul.

Own my own company.
Will hire Italian engineers if you leave.
My guess by your comment is that you are not an engineer.
So why don't you threaten to move to Canada or whatever it is your faggot type does?
You will be missed...

>They complain about having a shit economy yet they kept voting in a president who is more interested in having sex with underage prozzies than running a country
horribly true, friendo
they are sheeps who desperately seek for the strong chief who subdues them

I'm an IT engineer and actually work in UK a lot

Lol some sweaty wops calling me Muhammad. Get fukd spaghetti boy.

Thats so based of you Tommy.

Oh, great stuff.
There is a HUGE part in the UK too.
We want The BBC to receive just as much of the pain too.
I'm quite looking forward to this!
We do things a bit different in Europe when we finally get angry.
It takes us a lot to get there...but when we do.

You're highly pathetic, coming onto 4change lapping that you own some tech company. Lol.

t. Abdul

You black Italian?
As in...Moroccan?
GTFO Europe.

what should we do then?
>inb4 gommunism
>implying spaghetti boy is an insult
everyone fucking loves spaghetti but no one loves muhammad the child molester, so guess who wins

Yeah you're a dumb Italian nigger we understand.

Shame what happened to the Romans. Too much African blood in them now.

This faggot does not speak for The Anglo.

Forgot to add this other gem in pic related.
So basically PaP wants a society were every single nigger putting his toe in Italy gets citizenship and benefits, they want to abolish punishments, close the prisons and try to "re-educate" criminals instead of locking them up.
What could possibly go wrong?

IT Engineer.
As in you code a little Apache?
Fuck off. I need Control Engineers and Aeronautical.

You are a Paki though.
Obviously.
Post hands with timestamp.

I just think it's funny you have to call me a Muslim which I'm not, but everything I say about Italy being a shit hole is 100% true.

Plus you guys get whipped in every war you fight. It's pathetic. Look at WW2, you were merely a footnote. And you got spanked back into place sharpish as soon as you opened your mouths. Sad.

You rage you lose

>hooktube.com/watch?v=grOB2kECj9g
youtube.com/watch?v=grOB2kECj9g

More like Potere ai Prigionieri.

There's an anger here that even the government knows needs venting to prevent a civil war here.
One good method of venting Anglo anger would be taking it out on those boats and defending another Exiter.

>As in you code a little Apache?

nope, my work is making sure the HTTPS green lock you see means something and you can pay your furry porn safely.

Look at how much you've posted in this thread. Get a grip of yourself ffs man.

Italians are much better than fucking Nordcucks who are so fucking brainwashed its not even funny. I respect them, because they have courage to fight for their nation, their heritage and culture. Unlike disgusting Krautniggers.

It's not a tech company, it's R&D.
And why bother LARPing on an anonymous message board?
Extreme waste of time.
I am busy making memes for Italy and looking out the office window.
Keep crying.

Friendly reminder that this ACTUALLY HAPPENED here.

The absolute status of our media.

webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm

>italy being a shithole
you can't be seriuos, the government is a shithole, the burocracy is a shithole, but our coubtry is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, instead of your country, that only has sand, sand, again sand and child molester

You're an amerimutt with wop genes.

Post hands and timestamp.

napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/02/18/news/scontri_a_napoli_guerriglia_vicina_a_stazione-189188211/

as usual fascist scum cannot show their face in public without the protection of their friends in blue

fascista carabiniere

at least an amerimutt has some %of western civilization, unlike you who only has a %of inbreed and child molesting

>they are sheeps who desperately seek for the strong chief who subdues them
that seems rather shortsighted considering they are the ones who oppose the rule of germany through the eu.

>What could possibly go wrong?
Nothing, Sweden did it and they're is A-OK

No, I am not. You are a smelly Paki poster.

Yeah, krautniggers are way too arrogant.

>abolire il 41 bis per i mafiosi

LOL what? I thought Potere al Popolo were leftists?
lmao

the fascist scum that peacefully protest without damaging local stores and attacking random people
vs
the tolerant left that almost kills polocemen just for doing their job and destroys private property and local stores

hey look, a thread full of russians

lmao

Every country has scenery that is beautiful to those that lice there. Only in Italy though will a president be found guilty of underage prostitution soliticiting and still be president.

Italy turned it's back on its Catholic faith. Sad.

Please tell me more sempai.

>1 post by this ID

we already posted this episode ITT faggot.
as usual, scum antifa motherfuckers cannot allow free speech to take place and need to destroy everything they touch.
Neck yourself

Italian civilisation lol

That was the Romans. Unfortunately the Africans got in and did so much fucking youre half eggplant

>Italy turned it's back on its Catholic faith. Sad.
The Church in the Catholic part of Europe largely turned its back to people, no one gives a shit about it any more, only white trash retards and old people. It is more corrupt than politicians

Stop feeding the british troll. Divide and conquer is the enemy's weapon.

Apparently popolo means people with criminal records for them

Italians WERE Romans you dumb fuck, nowadays Italian is still much more civlilized than Bongistan.

basically the "fascist" can't held a rally peacefully without being attacked by antifa scum, commies and "centri sociali" who almost killed a policeman recently.

Friendly reminder that Italy has a long history of teasing the right and then cutting their balls off.

Antifags are truly degenerated

they'll soon be outlawed, don't worry.

Italians are a new race of people who live where the Romans used to. Unfortunately African men came in and fucked the Romans too much and created the modern Italian and thus Italy is a partly African people.

Yeah, we are crying out for that.

>teasing the right
Actually we're the ones who invented fascism.

No, they are the SAME race of people you dumb fuck.

NON DATE DA MANGIARE AL REDDIT TROLL GRAZIE

Post hands and timestamp.
Or you are just giving Anglo's a bad rep to Italians.
If they are leaving, they are same team.
If no hand post = Paki.
If hand post and white = Reddit/Facebook/leftypol is that way.
I'm in this for Italy and Europe.
If you don't put the effort in your "true colours" are showing.

Yeah and you're fascism was a joke and you got smacked about like a bitch ha

Don't blame England for a Paki poster.

Look at the dna you amerimutt

>source: your ass

"Lice"...where the fuck are you from?
Bangladesh or Nigeria? Can't tell.

OH PORCODDIO, QUESTO !

Don't fall for the D&C, they're ALWAYS the same:
>Italians are not white
>Terrone di merda
>Napoli fogna

Don't fall for the bait, meme on the war !

Are you the same guy that yesterday said he had doxxed some of this lebbit trolls?

Lol I'm not jumping through hoops for some larping uni student on here pretending to own some tech company. Wise up.

Fuck off, you fucktard. I am white, and so are Italians.

Call him a Paki. He is not part of the 83% white.
Obviously.
Ignore the cunt. Back with the gameplan.
STICK TO THE PLAN.

Have great week, compagno

I thought the name was quitaly or uscita

Agreed.
He's a Paki, ignore him.

If you are Italian in anyway, you are not white. It's a contradiction of terms. You can't have a married bachelor, you can't have a white Italian. That's science btw, not me.

We are facing 5 years (and more) of collective insanity from the deluded commies.
I'm stockpiling food and water for the happening

What term is the main used there?
I will be back later this evening with many a meme for distribution.
I'll make a damned battlepack + DLC.

Italians are white, and they have proud culture. Itallian fascism actually inspired Hitler's nationalism you dumb fuck.

>implying those savages know who she is
at best, they'll get mad because she isn't wearing that tarp their women use to hide their ugliness

Call it Shitaly

IGNORE THE PAKI.
Operation Ragu is important, not a Paki that wants to stop you closing the borders to his trillion cousins.

>Potere ai carcerati

Nice meme party.
Fun fact leftist always manage to surprise me, because i know they are bad but not THAT bad.

Show us your hand, you nigger.

You seem sad so I'll leave you alone now. The truth is often bitter.

I bet I make 10 times as much money as you do and I still want us to leave the EU. What now faggot?

Do you miss home?
That sweet Islamabad summer air?

>compagno
That generally means "comrade" as in "Marxist friend" in Italian when used like that.

Pole Bro, always welcome.
On your 6. Roger Roger.
Leave The EU ASAP. We have a new team forming.

Post hands.

Italians are Italic. We're like Finlandese people, a sub-set of the Caucasian race. Mediterranean is a term used when you want to divide Western Europe in North Europe and South Europe. Same like Western Europe is a term used to divide East Europe from Western Europe.

He probably want to mean "camerata"

If I show you my hand you'll just say I'm reddit/SJW/anything that will make it easier to deny. It's a pointless endeavour. People like you just can't accept the truth

Then show your hand and prove me 50% wrong.
Better than your 100% fail atm.

>compagno
Protip: next time use "camerata".

Have a great week you too and resist enrichment

Italic is a white subset with high African indicators. Thanks for posting this for the thread

I suspect your hand and timestamp will have high African indicators.

Post your hand. Judging by your comments I think it's more likely that you are the paki.

Fun fact: I think Italian and German (kameraden) are the only two language were this word exist.

>>how can you vote salvini if you are from the south?
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBlTilFzXQ
>show them this video
>tell them salvini/lega is against that
>???
>profit
also, lmao at that guy at 1:50 he's like a 3d version of the merchant meme

Post your hand. Make sure and include all thar geo data too so we can see what student Hall you live in.

You first Mo.
Why are all the Paki areas of England the worst? They were lovely before your lot arrived.
Also, what's up with "thighing" and Mohammed fucking a six year olds thighs with his dick?
Why was Allah so obsessed with Mohammed's dick and what he did with it? It's a bit gay you know.

dawn.com/news/1168181

Fun fact: berlusconi is the longest serving Italian prime minister in post WW2 peace time.

Lol

Look I know Nordics can be autistic, arrogant, and downright suicidal. But its in our overall best interests to save them from themselves lest their countries turn into nests of shitskin barbarians.

Actually, we did.
But I guess it doesn't mean anything anymore :/

Either way, good luck to you brothers

I asked you 4 times, then the Italians did.
You hiding something goat lover?

Mate, I don't have the first clue about Islam. I don't even know why you keep bringing that up as if it's an insult to me. It's strange. I'm on here because Italians need to be reminded that they are a joke people forever and always.

>Is perfide albion
>Tries to divide Europeans

Why am I not surprised?

>niggers was gun shotted
>"lucky they're still alive"

What did the journalist mean by this?

Show your hand or begone shitskin.

A bit more than that, actually
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comrade

>Bonino commits sudoku
kek
you mean seppuku

>This
Only one reason people would oppose Italian self control and determination.
That's if they are OSF, or are trying the Caliphate.
They know Italy is a gateway.
When combined arms with UK...no caliphate!
Show hands or fuck off.
How about just >reported
instead.
Fuck off.

>nigress get the mic "i'm not racist but these niggers are like animals"

Toppest of lels

Oh now don't you start. Openly using an amerimutt flag in 2018 takes balls though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comrade
But comrade is translate in compagno not camerata.

>Implying he's not a paki.

We've got at least one bongbro in here so no need to be hating on Britain. Occasionally do get some things right.

>>Goodbye Eurozone, New Italian currency (minibot):
Ok explain this shit to me: does it actually have any traction that matters, or is it just the daydreaming of some people armed with Photoshop?

PRESIDENTA WILL ETERNALLY BTFO

baste

Soros on suicide watch

Like this an example of what I mean. You're on here talking shite about combining arms like you're some war veteran or that you even have a clue what you're talking about. Good ol British cringe. This isn't 40k mate.

You cant print your own money bc that's against EU treatise so chief economist of Lega came up with this idea of the minibot (a treasury bill of less than 1000 euro) to start having a dual currency period before the definitive BTFO to EU.
Basically its another "Italians outjew the jews" episode.

>Merkel
>center-right
>not center-left exactly like PD
They don't even feel ashamed

Minibots are real.
Italy can't print money, because of (((EU))), but we can have BOTs (Buoni Ordinari del Tesoro) in the same official currency. If you don't want to accept them as a payment, you are allowed to refuse them. But they are a big middle finger to Euro, so people will accept them because most of us despise Europe.

It would essentially be a treasury bond issued along side the Euro, since Italy due to (((treaties))) can't outwardly make their own currency. It would however be controlled internally. I'm assuming it would be like the implementation of the Euro, but it reverse.

>Euro & Lira accepted from '98-'02

Could be interesting, those notes are sexy though. Any anons have the 50?

He's clearly a Paki.
Who else would want the flood to continue and not a fashy Europe of nations?
Only a Paki/Sub-Saharan.

Please do it.
This will crash the euro currency and make our exports skyrocket while killing the German economy!

And he's French.
Guess where our pounds are going?
Not to France, they shall be sent to Italy for finer quality goods and holidays.
Paris looks like Somalia, only Somalians have the decency to wash their soap dishes.

Kek

Churchill

But I guess you're right

You guys might be alright after all Giovanni.

I have made a lot of money trading cryptocurrencies, and Salvini's idea of fiscal peace and lower taxes is good for me too. Salvini's program is good for everyone, rich and poor

Come and join us pasta bro's

Please do, fuck Merkel.

I found this

Also trigger lefties and goatfuckers if Fallaci is on the 20 one

>us

Where is that exactly Nigel? In your 24/7 PoliceState that won't honor its referendum while you get jailed for saying mean things to niggers on twitter?

What the fuck is 40k?
Like a monetary sum?
We already have right wing boats sending fake GPS co-Ords to Amnesty coming from Africa.
We do that with crowdsourcing.
You must be new.
Go to leftypol or Al-Jazeera.

They can take the pound though. :)

Please do it, so our economy burns to the ground and a fascist coup occurs

Don't you get Bangkok Hilton for saying naughty things about the King?

I hope so!!!

Don't know who he is, but the bill looks incredible

Very sexy note to go with that economic policy.

You call me a paki and you don't know what 40k is hahaha. You're the fucking paki mate.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Pertini

based Oriana, what's the source of these minibot prints?

I live in a third world country ruled by an open military junta. In fact, it's the one right wing ethnostate left. Having laws protecting your monarch is healthy for a society. Meanwhile you cunts are having gameshows encouraging your women to fuck niggers while speaking out against it lands you in prison after your internet privileges are taken away.

>Not a sexpat
>Not a jungle gook
>Late 20s Italo-Burger w/ western waifu living out here on realized Bitcoin money and gibs from American(((Military))) before we move back to Italy.

Just kek'ing at the retarded commies that will be voting for this meme of a party.

Don't forget, you got Soros'd too.
Your economy.
Also...highest amount of trannies ever.

Fuck up you stupid mutt

salvinipremier.it/t_minibot.asp?l2=1973
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

>Paki mystery meat calling anyone mutt.

Easy there goatfucker, now tell me where the big mean Italians touched you.

Post hands.

>monti and prodi arrested

An American posting openly with his mutt flag. Good job, you survived school today without getting your head blown off

The Italians touched your mother. Like everyone in your fly over shithole state.

>you don't have centri sociali

What is Pisa?

Nigel was able to handle the bants. Your response means you are indeed a Paki. Maybe a Paki half-breed.

>Pic Related
It's you if you're lucky.

Traps were here way before Soros. I blame Hindus preaching that 3rd Gender shit before the Buddhists arrived. That and faggy Vietnam vets who wanted boipucci.

put on your real flag inbred muhammed

I'll never forgive (((USA))) for what they did to Mattei. You may not have agreed with his political past but he truly wanted to make italy great and he managed to do that.

Is that the kind if mutt logic they teach you in the mutt military? Haha.

Fuck up Mario. Get back to the pizza shop.

nothing compared to other centri sociali. Bologna, Turin, even fucking Rome has worse pieces of shit.

Damn son, I haven't seen a paki this angry since an Indian stole his favorite stretch of shitting street.

>Romano Prodi and Mario Monti arrested
Truly a wet dream.

Haha. Im just imaging how butt blasted you are right now. Your flabby arms flailing around, chins waggling in impotent rage. Rage because you know you're a filthy mutt, and that's all you'll ever be.

This election is huge. If the right wins and Italy leaves the EU, we still have a chance for Europe to remain white.

No, they teach us to distract silly shitskins like yourself while the actual Italians can discuss happenings.
Implying an Italians working in New Karachi are Italian.

New Thread

>that filthy redcoat in the comment section

There's tins of Italians around the UK, even into rural towns like where I live. In fact, my experiences with these Italian people are the reason why I never let an opportunity to remind Italians what they are go to waste.

You know I think this one is cute. Think you could spare a cage in a zoo for him once Salvini takes over?

Quali criptovalute possiedi? Consigli?

Sono 30/30/30 in monero eth e neo più qualcosa in xrp e omg

>Tohscani

Sandro Pertini, a former president of the Republic. Even though he was a SocialDem, he was president while we won the 1982 World Cup, so everybody loves him.