imdb.com/title/tt0325710/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. La Creatura

It's okay to be a white american.

>you can't have white nationalism in America
>our founding fathers already had white nationalism

Who is this fucktard? Only immigrants of Europe were originally allowed to immigrate here

I'm not OP if you are wondering :p

Land belongs to the conquering look at Istanbul

Exactly. The roaches will get theirs when we collectively pull ourselves together

He was just some retarded broken record divide and conquer kike.

EU could use some division, conflict is what drives humanity forward.

Checked. Divide and conquer kikes are ridiculous. If you're of European heritage anywhere and don't consider yourself "white" in the sense we should come together to ensure our safety against the nonWhites that want us all dead then you must not be looking closely at our situation

Us latins aka the HRE put the final nail in the coffin though

Name one good enlightenment social philsopher that isnt thommas hobbes

Whether they stay together or not they MUST change their immigration policy. It's destroying them. And I don't want to have to reconquer my ancestors ancient homeland.

Yeah it's true. It doesn't matter though. We all need to forget our past wars and failures and come together, at least right now. If we don't I don't see how we can survive.

Well the EU is a US satellite so of course it needs to go away. The US government doesn't give a shit about whites.

White nationalism will only happen once we realize that our enemies will NOT differentiate between the lot of us. They don't care, and funnily enough will eye the Jew as white as well. The poorer and lemming Jews will get caught up in the bloodbath as well. But the rich elite Jew will bask in what they have created. The downfall of one of their most hated enemy. We must not let it come to that, we can unite in order to stop this from happening. Europeans may think of themselves as independent but they have come together before to ensure they remained EUROPEAN. We can still accomplish the same thing.

If the age old conflict in europe rekindles again you can be absolutely sure that no immigrant wants to stay here. Its bloody, its ugly and we love it. People say violence and war is in the blood of shitskins and niggers but they are wrong, they dont know shit about true warfare.

>us gov doesn't care about whites
Of course they don't. Look at what we did during the world wars. Hell look at our own domestic policies. It's obvious they favor the nonwhite and intend to make the white man a minority in his own land.

Exactly. They only know of savagery. The Europeans love violence and war and for all intents and purposes have perfected it. That's why I laugh loudly in the face of those that say "you can't deport all of those shitskins" or otherwise rid ourselves of them. That's completely false and they know it. They fear it as well.

This thread is going a little too well...

But that's also why Europeans must rid themselves off their minorites before something like that happens. The shitskins wouldn't leave, they'd become pawns in war bloodier than any the world has ever seen I'm sure. And we all know (((who))) would choose a side and profit

This thread should die. The original question posed was retarded, which summed up pretty well

Begone leaf! Don't you know if you defeat your enemy you lose?!

And you guys have it too, it might be hidden under a thousand layers but pushed far enough it will come out. Its in our blood, in our genes and you cant get rid of it. Its no coincidence that we have always been at war.

This is what the jews fear, they dont have that drive, thats why they want to get rid of that blood that is so dangerous to them and have tried since forever.

Yeah it probably should but i feel it's always good to remind lurkers of the arguments against this kind of nonsense propaganda.

Again, when shit hits the fan (which will happen at some point, as ive said million times, history always repeats itself), no immigrant will want to stay here, they either try to flee or face death/be cannon fodder in the front lines.

Exactly. They know only subversion and using a host for their military gains. They would never have Israel through their own military conquest, they had to subvert us. That's ok, because we won't continue to be tricked for long. And once our proper leaders have the lemmings once again behind them the Jew will know his fate is sealed. That's why they're importing soldiers such as the spics and Carribean negro. They know they'll need some muscle soon

well t hat answer is entirely incorrect, we owe our lives to the native americans and we shoudl cater to their needs. this is their land. we cannot have white nationalism on someone elses land.

>cannon fodder
This probably ha

You cant beat the jew, they will too always find a way, they will crawl into some hole and emerge again when the time is right and peaceful and begin jewing all again.

Sauce on that pic?

Land belongs to those who conquer it. Do you know how many times the borders of europe have been drawn?

That's what they've done before yes. And I doubt we would be able to stop them from doing it again. We'll just have to put in certain precautions to ensure we remain vigilant

This is the most I've wanted to impregnate someone.

>Land belongs to those who conquer it
so if muslims conquer europe (which they are doing) it belongs to them?

Do you agree that Karelia is a core republic of Russia then?

THE ENTIRE
PLANET
IS RIGHTFUL
EUROPEAN
CLAY

World never truly changes and we will keep repeating this cycle again, this is the fate of mankind.

Yes, if they manage to conquer it then by all means, they have deserved it. We lost Karelia fair and square, it belongs to the ruskies now, and if we ever conquer it back its ours again, this is how the world has always worked.

>if ragheads conquer Europe they'd be right
Damn right. That's why we need to get the 25cm sticks of wood out of our asses
And fucking do something about it!

Eventually things will change. It will just take thousands of years. It hasnt happened yet and isn't close to happening anytime soon like what some would have you believe

The clay belongs to those who are willing to pay for it with blood.

Exactly. There is no hypocrisy in conquest. Who takes it has it and whoever takes it back has it again. So has it always been. Why would anyone think it's any different?

Maybe they do, maybe they dont. I still rather believe in past experiences that they dont.

This is a stupid premise because it implies ceding defeat.
A surrender if you will. No land belongs to any nation, just the person that owns it at that time, yet it is still up for grabs. Finland is Russia.

You're right. I prefer to be an optimist however but in truth if we ever become completely peaceful towards all humans (unlikely) than we'd probably just switch from killing us to killing whatever else wed come across

You are retarded. Land is just a physical object that can be given and taken, it can be traded, usually its just taken by spilling some blood. And then you draw new borders and bam, a nation now owns that clay.

European continent has not had a single conflict-free year in the past 80 years. We are still in a constant warfare, soon it will escalate into a full blown war again.

>You are retarded
character attack, stupid.
Land belongs to the people that are on it, it is not an object. The only way to lose your claim to land is by ceding defeat, such as you just did with Karelia.
Kosovo is Serbia until Serbia cedes it, that is why they are pushing so hard for Serbia to recognize it. Once it is recognized, it loses its claim to it. Cant comprehend?

I have no doubt it will. I just hope Euros fight their common enemy for a change ha. With enough propaganda changing the lemmings minds you'd have a chance but unfortunately our media doesn't serve our interests

A citizen never owns a piece of land even if he paid for it, in the end it always belongs to the state if need arises, this has been written in the law of almost every single country on the face of this planet. Stop being an individualist cuck, we are meat and bone, part of the machine, machine that in the end is made for killing for the sake of his own people.

We will fight anything we can with any reason we can come up with. In the end conquering is whats in our blood, its our drive.

>still cant comprehend what im saying
its alright my mongorian fren, anyways *yawn*
its getting late, i m going to sleep.

>In the end conquering is whats in our blood, its our drive.

yeah two generations ago, western europe and scanddinavia is nothign but beta cucks now.

Peaceful times always happen, and those times will end in a war.

Agreed. It has always happened as such

History shows that Europeans are the warrior race of this planet, thus it is theirs.

>not the Mongols
>not the Arabs

Mongolians never made it to central europe. Arabs have tried conquering it but they lost.

Nah, not them, the ones who actually managed to hold the entire planet by the balls. Being the one capable of creating the better weapon is also a variable here. Arabs are a typical, classic slaver race btw, not really a warrior race. Their societies throughout the ages are enough evidence.

so whoever is best able to use technology deserves to win?

I suppose that means humans will soon be wiped out, and deserve it too

If it comes to that then yes, we deserve to go extinct. People have forgotten what we truly are, we are animals, highly intelligent animals but animals. This is a fact that will never change.

you need to take the final redpill, you are right at the cusp of it

Eternal peace is the enemy of humanity, its against the nature.

This is rare
Where this admiration is born by whites israeli-bro? (suppose you have white blood)

yes but technology is going to wipe out human nature

A "city" is an artificial environment, built to turn human society into a machine for productivity.
It is unnatural, a primitive form of transhumanism.

but the only reason the English countryside can exist is because London is there with it's factories, hustle and bustle. One needs the other. To preserve your traditional society, you need to harness this transhumanism.

The Transhumanist machine we are all building right now, soon to manifest as robots and AI, should serve the traditional society. Just as the city should serve the rural areas. The rural are the keepers of tradition and the natural human way of life. And the city is the umbrella which protects it from the slings and arrows of the world.

If you want to preserve humanity, we need to build a world where this further evolution of humanity separates, rather than engulfing, the rest of society

If you're asking where my admiration towards whites has come from - I think that European superiority(as much as this word is been distorted) is plainly obvious. It has been proven, again and again, countless times. To see the European people as less than an ideal is simply counterproductive and backwards.
But I was also educated on the merits of European art, history, and literature, and I have European blood myself, which I am proud of.
(sorry if I misunderstood the question, I've been awake for very long)

imdb.com/title/tt0325710/

Pretty good movie desu

Finally
Decending the mix between French Jews and ethnic French (arrived in the 40).
It is good to listen to other people with similar characteristics who feel proud of their European blood. It really makes me angry to see many people who carry European blood and pretend they do not exist (I know a guy who is blond, blue eyes but 1/16 native with state benefits, who told you how cruel the colonizers were, when it is mostly European)
Greetings compa

Its literally the other way around. The grouping of people into one white umbrella term only works with euromutts in america, europe needs ethno nationalism

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

People love to "hurrduur we iz nation of immigrantz" without actually acknowledging that America was founded with the intention that it be a white ethnostate.

Couldn't agree more. European blood should be treated as sacred wherever it's found. I cannot imagine, honestly, how can you be ashamed of such a heritage.

This is a shit thread that should never have been resurrected. Sage.

Whats your angle here Schlomo? Why aren't you up to your usual tricks? Is this some new tactic? Has the game changed?

Read this again:
>I was also educated on the merits of European art, history, and literature, and I have European blood myself, which I am proud of.
What doesn't make sense to you? What would you think and where would your alliances be in my situation user?

Not all Jews respect what their tribe does. Many advocate against it. Be more willing to listen to the word of your enemy, for just like the white man has those that forsake their own tribe, so does the Jew.

Whatever it takes to keep the damn Euros from muddying up my ancestors ancient homeland. I know they're spinning in their graves knowing what Europe has become. Whatever, they'll figure it out. Eventually.

Indeed

The point is grouping people into one overarching ethnostate is retarded.

Insult is not the same as adhom you cock gargling retard

No bitch. Fucking Europe and Northern America belongs to the straight white male.

>transhumanim is the final enemy
No its not. The enemy is the black nobility. If we dont kill them and make it open source we are dooned.

Transhumanism would allow for humans to evolve at faster rates thus resolving the age old cause of conflict in society. That we are too slow to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances brought about by memetics.

Years of indoctrination:
We are told that colonization and conquest is something to be ashamed of (they despise the people who enslaved and ruined thousands of societies, when many of them, like Africa, would not have a language if they did not love Europeans), and sign of superiority that clearly is. People are ashamed of their inheritance.
I went to a school of Jesuits (the communists of Catholicism) and I really do not know how school ends and I do not end up completely rejecting the European side of my family
Now I study law and indoctrination is strong

Not all people of Jewish origin hate whites (That would mean that I hated half of my family). All our societies have a European origin, and the only word I can express for wearing such honorable blood is pride.

>grouping people
People with similar interests and genetic make up? That's retarded that's literally what a nation is. Or what they should be, in order to be healthy

*if that's retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

We can have one anywhere if we set our minds to it. You should have learned this from our history. Rhodesia, in Africa, was a white state long after most western countries had begun the path to multiculturalism and mass immigration.

Yes and unfortunately American media had it's very Jewish hand in it's destruction. These types of things are what I know the Founding Fathers of my country would find absolutely disgusting. And dishonorable.