Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one, I post on here all the time about false flags and cover-ups...

Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one, I post on here all the time about false flags and cover-ups, but I just want to be in the know, idgaf if anyone else knows about it.

I would take that job in an instant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViZTfmhij_g
youtu.be/SBvGxIZ0aNI?t=41
mitre.org/
mitre.org/about/corporate-overview/locations-and-directions
dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/cia-argues-the-public-cant-see-classified-information-it-has-already-given-to-favored-reporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmfSvy4rmo
youtube.com/watch?v=U_yJ4QhrAaM
youtube.com/watch?v=1dJXgJ1c4vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, I wouldn't be able to smoke weed.

>getting a job

I'd work in the gift shop.

sounds like a cuck job
support israel, piss on your own constitution
money may buy some people buddy but id rather live my life on moral terms

They tried to recruit me and failed.

yes. if only to expose the deep state. i would post everything i saw to wikileaks but some i would set up an unredacted public release if i missed a login every seventy-two hours.

yup. change your off hours policy. we would join. That wouldnt necessarily be a good thing.

>would Cred Forums tale CIA's job

We already did, we're conducting active measures on the general population as we speak.

I quit smoking for my Current Govt job enjoy life alot more without it

a life without struggle is not worth living

same, back in the W. Bush era. if Trump completes the purge I would gladly join now.

>a life worth a billion dollars is not worth living
lol good one

I have been down a similar thing. Tell me, anything odd go on.

They already know I would. Either I'm just not that great or they would consider me untrustworthy.

then a day later you get found dead with 3 bullets in your skull and itll get ruled as a suicide. but that being said youd die knowing the truth and would have exposed them as long as your plan works out.

Paid to shitpost? I come on here and act like a retard for free anyway so yeah sure why not.

Oh hell yeah, that would be a sweet gig.

Cia has lots of jobs inside, it would depend on wich one.

Nah. CIA a shit. FBI a shit too.

The best intel agencies are the NSA and Treasury.

t. spook

Anyone that would seriously turn down a cia job is an idiot. I would literally drop everything in my life to work for the cia

oh well you're in luck then, degenerate.... they're A-okay with coke-heads and other hopelessly addicted junkies joining their ranks

>Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one
Pretty vague, company has a lot of fingers.

Sure if it's a field job, I don't want to live anyway so I'd welcome the adventure

>Would you guys take a CIA job if offered one
No.

>I would take that job in an instant
KYS.

You would be surprised about the fbi. They have some interesting positions. I did not go through with the last requirement for mine.

have fun getting your life En(seth)riched

really, I thought I would get contacted after scoring in category 1 on the ASVAB, but I guess that just means I would be an efficient solider

how much would i get paid?

You’ll end up like habib here.

> but I just want to be in the know, idgaf if anyone else knows about it.
this. I’d do it without hesitation. All these fucking liberal gender fluid pussies getting jobs and leaking? Despite whatever disagreements I may have with certain things the CIA does I’m a fucking patriot and would never leak. But oooh no I’ve done some drugs and what not so no TSSCI for me! Can’t be trusted. I can “be leveraged”. Pro tip CIA, I can only be leveraged if I had something to hide. If I could be honest with you faggots there wouldn’t be anything to leverage me with.

>You would only be allowed to sell it.

Being suicidal. You are disqualified.

hence the life insurance. its not like i go public on day one. i climb thevranks and build a case to topple the deep state. i foment insurrection so that when the evidence goes public there wont be enough safe houses for them to retreat to. I would make sure Soros et al get the Mussolini treatment by the enraged citizenry. I make it where mid level bureaucrats are running to south america hoping to live on a few more years until the assassination squad finally shows up.

yes

Forgot, also this

>how much would i get paid?
Ten shot glasses of nigger cum a day.

Wtf?

The CIA is logging this right now

Sure why not.

depends.
at present i'm working on subverting them.
once they're subdued and subsumed...meh...it'd be worth considering.

Definitely, who wouldn't want to be above the law.

>If I could be honest with you faggots there wouldn’t be anything to leverage me with.
That's how they get ya

Deep state? We got one for the funny farm.

Sure thing officer I'll get in the van on my way to my new job.

as much as you can steal

Yes, I was afraid to write this but fuck it. from 2009 to 2015 I lost several friends a year friends a year in bizarre scenarios.

That’s retarded, I want to die most days but have resigned myself to the fact I would never do myself in and would never act in a way that would intentionally put myself and others(ESPECIALLY others) in any more harm than would be necessary to do my job.

No, its not.

go on

Any american on neetbux is more of a patriot doing nothing than almost every FBI CIA NSA agent out there

That's not wanting to die, that's just not caring if you do.

Yes, can I destabilize the black communities further? Let's burn this fucker down.

I would consider it like any other job I guess.
Good pay? Good training? Vacation and sick time? Perks? "Company" culture? Mobility? Would I be able to contribute in a meaningful way?

I'm guessing entry level doesn't put you 'in the know'. Typical 6mo-1yr test period. Fuck, I need a new job.

Not if I don’t give a fuck...which I don’t. So, no. That’s not how they’re going to “get me”.

Stateing requirments for a position are retarded. That disqualifies you as well.

Agreed. I'm /comfy/ being a neet

>implying I can glow in the dark

> CIA STarts killing all my friends because I denied their recruitment
What butthurt faggots, God damn.

depends on what the job is, i wouldnt be a fucking Cred Forums shill i tell you that much

You sound jealous of them.

...what

the cia -- by and large -- is all about nepotism and cronyism. some agents are recruited for language skills/ethnicity. some as combat operatives from law enforcement/usmil. and others for their position in society -- journos, entertainers, politicians. the rest are from connected families. the wastrel 3rd and 4th generations of the moneyed class -- and these agents are the Company's architects...which is why they're so pathetic.
the agency is finished in its present state.
traditional intel gathering will always exist; but i'd be surprised if the cia still functions under the same name in five years.

>being recruited to the CIA

its more along the lines of being invited

I’m scared right now (hints the emphasization)

My best friend’sbrother died less then two weeks later my best friend died.

Am on neetbux

>implying you aren't currently doing that as we speak for the CIA

I’m not larping faggot

how did both die? if you dont mind me asking

Apparently a drug overdose and a questionable motorcycle accident.

I see

>You would be surprised about the fbi.
I assure you I would not be surprised about anything about the FBI. Utterly incompetent.

I mean the CIA m8, not you.

Fuck no, I wanna accomplish something with my life

I know someone who works for the cia. Not all jobs are super secret squirrel tier. She moves from country to country as a fucking accountant. Never home and is in her 40s and childless due to her work. I think she's in Africa last time I checked.

Go ahead cia take away my neetbux I'll still be a better human being than you

No the data is all available.

Sorry paranoia is kicking in right now.

Expanding American Empire.

CIA are the patriots, American Empire will last till the end of timw

what all does the nga do?
they crossed my path a couple times back in the day.

join them, work your way up the ranks, then expose their crimes and corruption

we'll be here waiting for the happening

yeah, this make sense. for the cia i was told to study accounting or law and join a mid-sized city's police force.

Understandable.

Bane?

I'll bet the American Empire won't even exist in fifty years.

that is weird, i can understand the OD if he (she? you didnt say who was who) was a drug user, but if not thats really weird

>what all does the nga do?
Don't fucking worry about it and stop asking. Seriously, for your own good, stop asking.

I'd accept. If at any point I felt I was compromising the integrity of my country and fellow citizens I would remit my clearance and position. I wouldn't talk about my employment with them afterwards.

It will if the American Empire stops confusing U.S. Interests with the American Empire.

Look up jimmy Campbell and Danny Campbell

Danny was 21 jimmy I believe was 23

This is my last post goodbye.

You know on some level I hope the CIA folks know what they're doing. But based on our foreign policy it doesn't really seem like they do.

their motto
"Know the Earth... Show the Way... Understand the World"

Yes but only if it's an interesting job with the potential of danger. I don't expect Bond shit but just something with adventure

I guess, if it didn't put me in danger. I'm not into the action-packed kind of life.

That last requirement. They use that one for those that are less than perfectly desireable.

For the last cycle for fbi. New agents with no record, no cop, and nn mil experience were chosen from a list of thousands.

they were in some way related to nasa -- who (for some reason) maintains a huge intel apparatus.
spill wud you know bout dem nga nerds!

They try to find me I work KGB,

they really don't, user.
it's just a bunch of insulated cells, each tightly compartmentalized and 'tasked' with a certain baliwick.
they call it The Company because, more than anything, it truly is an organized money-making racket. it has mixed motives.
>a house divided against itself cannot stand

If you know they are looking for you. Then you have been found. The end.

Depends on the offer and the terms of said offer. I know one thing, with all these leaks all over the place. They need to clean house a bit and get some competent people that can keep their mouths shut and egos under control. I thought they were supposed to have their ranks padded with cold blooded people that can't be turned etc, let alone throw tantrums over an election.

>Then you have been found.
Not hard to get lost again if you really want to.

Its to late for that. If you worked kgb you would know that. Bye.

If it pays better than my current one, sure why not. Send me an email CIA!

Pls give me a job, I want to be an information broker or maybe surveillance desu

There's basically three types of intelligence agencies in the USA. Military, Political, and Autistic (usually related to math).

Military includes the various service branches. Political includes the CIA and FBI. Autistic includes the Treasury (autistic accountants tracking down tax fraud and other financial crimes) and NSA (world's best mathematicians and cryptologists focused on code cracking). That said I'd say the Treasury has the best intel agency because they get the best autists.

lel this is actually a major issue for intelligence agencies, they are having trouble finding people to hire because 420 blaze it

Just pay us already

I'd rather work in the FBI tbhwyf.

When OP is a CIA shill and going to give everyone in pol jobs, since the current state of CIA is as bad as Buzzfeed

So since you have my shitposting resume where would I fit in?

Good thing Trumps outsourcing his intelligence agencies to private companies.

>since the current state of CIA is as bad as Buzzfeed

especially trying to find computer science people, I imagine it will change when Bernie gets in

this. but if they paid well id fucking shill

yeah, i was far less than 'perfectly desirable'.
i don't come from an important family, (but my father did work for DOE and DOD -- had Q clearance), and although i'm good with a gun and am fairly athletic, i'm not the commando type -- i've known those guys, and i can tell you, without doubt, that there is such a thing as the 'warrior class' -- it's a genetic thing (t. was in spec ops squadron).
i do, however, possess a specific kind of intelligence that certain agencies favor -- call it the magic eye. i'm particularly good at discerning an individual's motives and exploiting their mental weaknesses, and i have a the gift of gab -- in a preternatural way. that is to say, i'm an especially persuasive conversationalist.
my greatest defect relative to gathering -- and i was told this -- is that i stand out too much.

Yeeah

Unfortunately, it'd be treason for me. :^(

I'd work for whatever agency involved in getting rid of the fucking pedo occultist pieces of shit from this existence in a heartbeat.

Depends on what I would be doing. I have a bad back, so I can't be gallivanting around the globe stabbing and garroting people for Freedom all day. Maybe I could work in the graphics dept. tho.

nasa does more than that.
i take it your a treasury fag.
tell me, t-fag. what's the next big thing in financial fraud? i wanna get in on the ground floor.
don't worry. i'll convert to that kike religion (whatever they call it), and all my schemes will be sanctioned as kosher.

user never pursued codebreaking...seemed too boring...but i have to admit that i'm a puzzle junkie. i get a ridiculous rush solving ciphers and such...there is no such thing as a crypto-puzzle or soduko user cannot solve.

i'll also tell you this much -- military intel, when appraised in its totality, is astonishing. i think that whatever's worth saving from the Company will be grafted into dia.

Honestly the thought of it is cool, although by your earlier posts nga sounds like the most fun. Anything future tech, global intel etc would send my autism into overdrive, I love that shit.

this... to the infinite degree.

Eh. My dad worked for them. Not interested. I'd rather enlist as an 11b.

you can be a fag fudge-trap for the cia...just like anderson cooper.

your back will be fine. just lay on your stomach and think of your safe-place.

They have a little more to pay back to society yet. All of that tesla tech, UFO tech, truth on Ayy's, *9/11*, JFK and other good people killed, MK Ultra and its predecessors, testing drugs...EM...Microwave...and forced energy weapons on the public, the ped0 circle (unforgivable) and our true origins. Yeah, I really don't know if they are the ones for me, sadly...It's probably where i'd fit in best

>military intel, when appraised in its totality, is astonishing.
The best collection in the world is useless without quality analysis.
I'm not a Treasuryfag, but I wish I was, goddamn. I'd fucking love to dig through financial shit and unravel shady shell company tax dodges.
I ain't telling you shit about financial fraud. Go to Powells, find the forbidden amateur sealed book, go to town. Pay cash.

That's my problem, I wouldn't if it was legitimately against the best interests of Americans. Couldn't pay me enough.

Not everyone in the CIA knows all that shit. Sometimes you're in the right place at the right time and they contract you for a single operation.

>i'd work for whatever agency is involved in getting rid of those fucking pedo occultists
you are doing that right now, user.
Cred Forums is an ad hoc intel agency.
and we're damned good at what we do.
i promise you, the agency envies us...they really do.
the power we have over hearts and minds -- coupled with our investigative prowess in piecing together fact-patterns -- is the stuff of legend.

and, in case you were plagued with any doubt, the occultist stuff is VERY real. the pedo stuff is VERY real. but, bear in mind, not all pedos are occultist and not all occultists are pedos.

the pedo shit is far more pervasive than you think. if you really do want to be your own handler and conduct your own op, take this advice:

find a children's charity -- preferably one that works with disabled or indigent children (particularly minorities). volunteer. start paying attention to who comes and goes. start observing when they come and go. track down where they come and go.
the pieces will fall into place.
be careful though, these people will kill in a heartbeat. but if you play the altruistic do-gooder well enough, you'll pass without notice.

i promise you'll find something.

In my case it was something to do with a CIA agent selling secrets to the Russians.

I agree. But I feel like anything beyond internet investigation is futile. The second you get any hard evidence you'll be suicided by 2 rounds to the back of the head.

>I'd fucking love to dig through financial shit and unravel shady shell company tax dodges
Hell we already do shit like this for free. Fuck the CIA sounds like the Treasury should pull from Cred Forums

quality post and nice trips m8.

i certainly know all of what youve posted and i have most definitely contributed a LOT to spreading the awareness of the pedo elite fucks. im just sayin, if there was a paramilitary unit involved in hunting them down and executing their asses on site that would be my dream profession. not that theyd ever choose me i have no experience in that shit but boy am i jealous of anyone who may be tasked with such a mission

i wish that was legal, god id love to do that during my free time

I know, and I know there are a lot of really good people there, in fact, the overwhelming majority of them. It's just, it shouldn't be so hard to fix it. 'That tech'...belongs to the people...not 'just a few people'.
>Snaps fingers
*Poof* zero point is out....most of the worlds problems solved. They could fix it all...but won't. I know I gotta get over it...I used to look up to them sooooo much when I was growing up. I was raised on "James Bond" be it the movies...or Bond on Nintendo 64 (the originator of 1st person shooting games is I might add). If they wan't the respect...they are do, they gotta turn shit around. I 'would' help with that. I just find it hard to trust them, it's their motto lol, and im really not trying to die.

>Fuck the CIA sounds like the Treasury should pull from Cred Forums
Nah Treasury actually has standards. $$$ is srs bsns

As if they don't already. I'm a skiptracer and private investigator by trade and you guys usually knock it out of the park. Sometimes you follow dead leads, but for the most part Cred Forums is a good resource. Imagine the power you'd have if you could use lexisnexis or clear? You'd be unstoppable.

what book

Be the change you want to see in the world, user ;^)

Yes, I need a job

fuck yeah, CIA and spooks are playing 20d chess. plus I share the similar views of the weak fearing the strong and the strong being few controlling the whole and I just want to fuck their holes. any spooks hit me up I want to 20d chess gullible faggots

Absolutely. Fuck it. I'll go be with the deep state. Sounds like fun.

Yeah me too. Man Goldeneye was my favorite movie and game. I think my dad was involved in that era. At least I think he was. Too many coincidences and he's always had a cover but left for months at a time. I dunno maybe one of these days I'll ask about it but I feel like it's better left alone.

I'll manage the network switches; we can make memes.

as gay as it sounds I totally would at this point.

i can tell you'd be a sub-par agent because you're not thinking asymmetrically. who says you have to go to local authorities with such intel?
once you have intel like that, you have great power, user.
and here's the nature of info-intel -- its value is inversely proportional to the number of those in the know. assuming you want to use the info you've gathered for good, you can, once you have demonstrable proof, use what you've gathered to find related connections and build your investigation, or you can threaten the perpetrators to cease & desist, lest you do reveal. it's called grey-mail.
you just send them a package. tell them you're watching (don't dare reveal your identity). and then threaten to send a similar package to their wife/son/daughter/pastor (well, the pastor may be in on it too...pastors are often wickedness personified -- especially the pentacostals).

my point is, if you really want to make a difference, you can do enormous good at the local level (and i promise, this kind of stuff goes on EVERYWHERE).

grey-mail perfect in that they can't trace you at all -- not as a source nor as a recipient of payoffs.

Godspeed

Why would we take a step down in power to go work for the CIA?

SO HAVE A SEAT AND TELL US WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO FOR AMERICA AND HOW YOU WANNA DO IT IN FULL DETAIL.

Golden Eye still is the best game. I never had "A family inlet" and I didn't get to go to the military, so no sec clearance either.

I can tell you I would not be a subpar agent. Does Harold Nicholson ring a bell? There are some things that are better left unsaid.

I was in in the military, so maybe, they'd have to pay me a lot though

that's actually a great idea.
we could pool our resources and maintain a nexus/lexus portal for a few select anons.

these anons would be responsible to the rest of us for retrieval of specific queries that received enough popular support.

I would, lol

I'm in the middle of a nest of these reptiles and my city at one point had the most cases of unsolved homicides in the USA. Basically I spend most of my time at home, don't socialize really at all. I know too much and don't want to get disappeared.

>Fuck the CIA sounds like the Treasury should pull from Cred Forums

trust me when i say they do

maps n sheeet. boooring

Damn, understandable though. I imagine they take down some big fish.
>Sometimes you follow dead leads
It's true but that's part of the Cred Forums process. Follow it like a blood hound until you arrive at the truth. Even if the truth is a nothing burger. Cred Forums being able to have access to any real power house resources would be a very interesting day indeed.

cia is recruiting out of Cred Forums? if this isnt a larp, look me up and come talk to me. you know where I run and the weather will be nice the next few days..

NO Illinois people.

And what if I were to tell you that I lived on the 5500 block of Burke towne ct.

Your local to MD lol, yes, the weather is going to be nice in the next few days...70 on Wednesday :)

in a heartbeat, the information you would get is unparalleled , you can also experience your adversary throughly. It would be a great learning experience. Know thine enemy.

We're all Americans... Count me out btw, I smoke weed every day!

Definitely

Hmmmm when your doing something that requires caring it's pretty fun and rewarding:)

Only worthless peasant garbage works for the cia

>how to get visited by the fbi

This, this is one reason why I would join. It is the ultimate challenge. And your actions 'really do' make a difference. That's what I want to believe at least.

what the fuck is up with your ID mjuana!

I will work with the cia when they have no columns

i promise you, if you demonstrate a keen acumen for one of the prized skills, someone will find you.
there are plenty of good guys in intel.
there's a war going on, user. you are fighting on the side of Light.

you will someday brag to your grandchildren about fighting in the meme wars...no kidding.

here's the thing about the pedo shit. it is their 'thing'. you have no appreciation for how much they love to rape children. it is literally what they live for -- their cause de etre.
they would certainly hand us the keys to the kingdom if only we'd let them continue in their lurid vice unmolested. which is why permitting this wickedness, on any level, is totally untenable. anything -- and i mean anything -- that reduces an individual to such craven weakness has no place in the halls of power. it is for that reason the kikes utilize it as their instrument of control and blackmail.
user has himself been tacitly encouraged to engage in the behavior.
but i'm not only opposed to it on moral grounds, i'm just as fixed against it because it represents a point of leverage by which a man can be moved in any direction.
they really think that what they're doing is not only acceptable, they think there's something transcendent about it...they rationalize it with the greek shit. it's sickening.
someone once said 'give me a big enough lever and i can move the whole world'.
lads, the pedocracy is indeed our giant lever; Cred Forums is the fulcrum; and by it we will pry open the world's corridors of power.

I hear that

It would be an awesome job until they flipped on you and used you as a scape goat for some hippie shit. Then you take a dbl tap to the back of the head

thank you for participating Cred Forums Happy Presidents Day

Yes and i would still shitpost constantly

Kek

>5500 block of Burke towne ct.
i'd say meet me for lunch in williamsburg and we'll talk shop.

Hey I made that meme! Still won't join the CIA though since I can't smoke weed.

There's no point. Lexis nexis is strictly monitored and can get you federal charges if you abuse it. Everything is logged down to the reason for use and reason for the specific inquiry. You literally have to go through 2 pages of incriminating forms to search one name. It's basically for law enforcement and private investigation. I wouldn't suggest abusing it.

No. Too many regulations and too much bureaucratic bullshit. I have zero qualms about what they do, moreso that they're pussies and don't know how to (figuratively) really hit all the walls.

Haven't lived there for 25 years. I miss 8t though

they're fuck ups and always have been

CIA if you're recruiting it's my birthday reward me with job

Lol me too, I mean, maybe they can get with the program and put all of the potheads together in the 'pothead autism division' lol. Bud and tendies is our surcharge. See what we can do. I guarantee you it WOULD exceed their expectations. I would quit smoking for a decent job though.

i once knew someone who knew JJ Angleton. without getting into details, i'll say that JJ was someone i would love to've met. moreover, i'll say that JJ is going to be vindicated in the very near future.

Why do you think that getting a job with them would put you in the know? You'd probably just end up being used as a lab rat or a patsy.

i thought that was the name of the system i used at a university about 15 years ago. is it possible for a university to have lexus nexus?

No, until Uncle Sam unfucks himself, I'll never work for him again.

how near is "near"?

Hitler Himself knows me on this board. I have certainly demonstrated I have some I.T. skills and I know Hitler does to. I havent got any job offers yet... but god damn that would help a lot heh

We are already the CIA desu.

Are you CI Air LARP nigger?

Only if I can war a hat.

I would. I’m drug free

Hmmmm....No, no IT skillz for me. I just pay attention :) Who dat? Kibbitz? Dat you?

fuck yea!

I'll bite, I've been a person of interest, but made them think I was nutty, too keep them away.It was risky at the time as others were watching me.

give me 40k plus in crypto a year and I'll go back to the K.E for you. I was trusted and had access all areas, even H.Es bedroom, both of them

Checked! Did I get it right?

But do you use weaponized autism to make infographics that redpilll the world?

Anything is possible. Even a ghoul.

No shit. They log everything we do on chan

how long did you work on the farm?

nope. the ultimate sworn enemy of the pedoelite reporting for duty.

Yes, I've stated in many 4chin threads asking for them to hire me. Ill make all the hilldawg memes they want. Common people are stupid, best to side with the winners. Just mad now because I dont know anything but know enough to know I don't.

The NGO and NASIC get faaaaar more funds than most other intel agencies. It swallows up like 30% of the billions that go into the 17 intel agencies

What up 5 *Net high five*

NSA is better desu
Having access to spying tech and all the cameras you want?

Of course.

Yeah, I'm getting bored at my agency

fbi maybe

as far as exposing the ruse behind the communist/capitalist faux dialectic? my guess would be within a decade. it could come sooner. many things will have to precede such a revelation -- too big a redpill for right now. we have to build the public's tolerance first.

I didn't, buddy. But if you're offering I'll take you up on that offer. You know where to reach me

ITS NIIIIIIICE

US/SU
United States/Soviet Union
Mirror image, two sides of the same shekel, just experiments in social control. The US side was deemed more effective and universally adopted, hence fall of iron curtain. Now we're all living in Amerika, ist Wunderbar!

they like uni lads, lawyers,academics crims, bankers and ex military the most, thats my understanding anyway.

they are very limited in their operational ability. they are, essentially, just a branch of ONI.
the cia were desperate to get signit from NSA. signit was the only thing langley needed to get total control...that's why everyone wanted to keep them as far from it as possible.
irony is that the nsa may get enhanced op prowess in the aftermath of all this. I can assure you that the NSA won HUGE brownie points with POTUS.
POTUS is the kind of man that rewards courage-related favors...and the NSA came through when everyone else had bet everything against him.

Cia is bad at their job, Cred Forums is doing things they can't. Cia goes on Cred Forums trying to recruit.

I suppose I would definitely consider it. I disagree with a lot of what's happening right now, and I'm not a stranger to being recruited (attempted recruitment) into secret societies, but it's still a US institution that (I hope) has the American public's best interests at heart. All I do is collect and process information all day anyway, so I don't think it would be terribly different, if not likely more stressful. Hopefully the pay is worth it, lol.

Call me. I'd be glad to help.

yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=ViZTfmhij_g

how did (do) you know nicholson?

Yeah guys. I have watched all the Bond movies and Matrix. I could be like a super cool field agent or hackerman. Also on a side note I'm really good at solving CAPTCHAS. Do I qualify?

Nope. I couldn't work for a government intelligence agency and live with myself.

Yes anyone can buy lexus nexus

How do I know anyone? Maybe I'm smart. Maybe I lived across the street from him and saw him take cell phone calls in his silver Honda Odyesse.

kek

>told a friend I frequent Cred Forums
>he works at a internetsecurity firm
>tells me he does contract work
>research
>on Cred Forums
>gets paid top dollar do nothing at all
>just writes reports to this unnamed agency
>it's probably the FBI/CIA and they think Cred Forums is a real threat.

I don't know if the CIA has a meme division.

Also I solved the Windhelm murder in Skyrim all by myself. Didn't even need game guides.

Isn't information compartmentalized?

of course, I'd love the opportunity to serve my country

I think you know by now that I'm who I say I am. So let's cut the shit. You know I haven't talked about anything classified. It's all common knowledge. Take it for what you will.

i just read his story...sad and pathetic. even ended up getting his son snared. feel sorry for him in a way; but at the same time his crimes are impossible to forgive.
i'm sure he got jealous -- knowing that other field agents were making tons on the side (in stolen artwork/antiquities, drugs, human trafficking), all while he sat pinned behind a desk teaching.

was he a genial type guy or was he a prick?

Synthesizeddrugprotoaddictionforcingpatches.jpg

i wouldn't ask you to talk about anything classified...not even if this were a private conversation.
the thing about most classifed info is that it's highly specified. it's basically pointless to talk about classified stuff -- in that it's too opaque or technical...literally means nothing except to very specific entities.

i promise you, there's no crime in speculating about nicholson's person or motives.

hm ok, thanks for the info. also you seem to know a lot, so let me ask you a question. can you give me tips on looking out for (((deep state))) stuffs

> CIA are the patriots,
Cia please

>Quoting Bukowski

First off not like they would offer it to me for one that is Crazy in the head. Hell the public can't even stop screeching about a pill piping adopted screech with a gun. CIA lost its soul with Hitler and paper clip {video is the CIA die'ing fucking sad m*8 youtu.be/SBvGxIZ0aNI?t=41 Side note taking a job with the CIA ends up in a small bag in small pieces like that Mi5 guy would talk shit at HRC general area. {leaked{ and woke up in a fucking dirty bath room. So No, one more time No!!!. CIA is drug running cancer sticks who best day was its 1 day then the rest is downhill from there. Love a concerned citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your friend may work for one of several companies that are nothing but proxies for intel agencies.

here's a massive one that flies under the radar (this may not be a good idea to share...but, eh, what the hell -- what're you spooks gonna do? bust me for sharing a hyperlink to a public company?)

mitre.org/

any young armature Cred Forums slueths wanna make a name for yourself, dig into mitre and see what you find.

Shouldn't you know the story? Maybe I own one of his antiques that I bought from the estate sale. A vintage tweed woven box with hinged, perhaps?

i would

Are you the guy that's going to kill Ron Paul ?

If you are who you say you are I've already given enough clues. If you aren't then larp on.

This is a comfy thread

It's probably a mixed agency with mixed goals. Beware of generalisations.
In other news... Are you suggesting that not only is/was there a literal internationally interlinked worldwide paperclip maximiser, but that it was/is running/in control of (aspects of) this world?

yes

What's my first name?

deep-state -- at least at present -- is untouchable and above the law. deep-state goes beyond the agencies; they are in fact those who the agencies serve. so long as you don't piss any of them off personally, you have nothing to worry about. if what you intend to do will piss off deep-staters, make sure you arrogate tons of visibility on your person -- which is to say, if you intend to play the game, the more invisible you are the more precarious your position...so do shit to make sure people are watching. i'd also advise that you not go totally cowboy; make sure that whatever claim you stake is going to win you some support.

always remember: once you take the field you can never go back to the bleachers.

if you're smart, courageous, true of heart and creative you'll have fans. but it's not worth it just for the lulz. you have to have a mission and purpose in mind, and you have to keep your compass fixed to True North.

***There is no Light in the Northeast***

>be cia
>coworker eternal blues your laptop
>they watch you for fun
>they can't get in trouble cause it's part of their job
>boss saw those dick pics you sent
what about this scenario is appealing?
seems like the worst job

In a heartbeat. I want to be cointelpro, fabricating red herring narratives from real data to confuse and obfuscate whatever demographic they set me against. I have military experience in a technical MOS, follow directions well, and have very ambiguous morals. I'd love to hear from a real spook about what qualifications I'd need to be considered for an entry level position.

How is Pine Gap this time of year?

godfrey

This is a great book.

I'd gladly serve but I worry 1. I'd suck at it and 2. I wouldn't be effective in a governmental organization.

so youre saying there is a chance to take them down? also i remember seeing someone post a screenshot of someone saying they found the "truth" and it scared them, or something to that effect. is this true?

Close. Spoopy. I'm Gilbert Godfried jr.

Yes. Walmart sucks ass.

yeah. To help satan out!

My brother worked at the NSA for a short time, he said it wasn't all that it's cracked up to be

No. Concerned citizen.

i've never said i was anyone...i am user.

and relax. agents don't (usually) harbor grudges against individuals. most of them have a decent sense of humor. and all of them laugh about what people think in terms of their individual capabilities. nobody has an index of every person, their IP, their blood type and their wife's menstrual cycle. that's why the unmasking in this FISA shit is such a big deal.
intel is supposed to be a product, not a weapon or even a tool. it issues specific and curated information to satisfy the demands of its customer(s).

even though im not 'murican
I'd take that in an instant with a free visa
or even here,spying all the fucking time

You know what, why not

The problem is the potential for abuse, as long as metadata collection happens the possibility that it will be abused always exists, but the same can be said for firearms so eh

What an interesting way to go about finding people to hire

i glow in the dark but i'm no nigger

Ah, same as it always is, lovely

Tell me your opinion on this, if anything the CIA should be looking into, this is it

The job would be boring as fuck and you'd have to live in Virginia, which is an absolute shit hole of a state.

In fact, it might be the worst state in the country.

You'd never be given a field job. Get an education and serve in special operations while speaking either Arabic, Farsi, or Russian and look like someone from those countries and maybe you have a shot. In all likelihood, however, you'd be a recruiter, which is someone who tries to get locals to turn on their own countrymen. Not only is it boring as fuck and lonely, but you risk being kidnapped, murdered, and forgotten.

Go apply, though. It's not like Bourne Supremacy. The only people doing really dangerous shit with risk/action are specops and international criminals.

i'll tell you guys one thing for sure.
Q user is huge. it is, perhaps, the most important and amazing intel related phenomena ever on the internet. i can't say for sure that I know who Q is -- but i'm pretty sure i do -- nor will i speculate; but I am 111% certain that Q is bona-fide. what you're getting is executive level intel. it does not go higher.
you should all be referencing Q's posts for instructions. he really is giving us a map. and he's giving us the tools we need to capture lasting glory.

simply put, there is no way to overstate the importance of Q.

recently he's asked us to focus on mclean, va. above i gave you lads a huge tip on the snoopers, the private companies who form a group of rogue intel quasi-govt/quasi-corps specializing in the intrusion into our private lives -- and invariably for nefarious purposes. so now, since no one bothered to even look, i'm going to spoon feed you.

look at Mitre's location.

mitre.org/about/corporate-overview/locations-and-directions

these are the companies doing the online spying and post-cataloging that the other user was referencing above. these are the really bad guys. free from government oversight. they collate things like your text messages, your internet searches, your friend network...everything to try and find your weaknesses and vices.

Where are the 33k emails

I thought posting on Cred Forums WAS a CIA job, crap I better check in with HQ.

MSM has them
dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/cia-argues-the-public-cant-see-classified-information-it-has-already-given-to-favored-reporters/

It was “suggested” by a middle eastern studied professor in my college during the Dubya era. Pretty sure this guy travelled in spook circles - expert on USSR and Turkey. I literally laughed in his face and later regretted it when I got arrested a couple of years later when I got busted for growing marijuana. Not do much the saying no mind you but the rude way I did it. I kind of got railroaded by the judge and think he may have had a hand in my mistreatment.

it's not so bad in va.
crab season is just around the corner.

They've used failed artists in the past, and I have better ideas than soup cans. I really want in on the media control aspects, creating target content for mass cognative change. Particularly in childrens media.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmfSvy4rmo

Hampton Roads was a mistake

Only good Annie Lennox song

Well, I DO need a job...

And I'd rather it be ME in the CIA instead of some SJW type commie, maybe I could do some good.

but the CIA can't find any of us, so what's the point in asking?

I already e-mailed them a few times, they don't say nothing.

Absolutely.

Va is unironically one of the best states in the union.

No, every person I spoke to after a recruiter visited the school was a mouth breathing moron.

>Metadata
Metadata is bullshit man. Geo loc, IP, Mac address, type of device used, number, number called, number received, etc; It's not the 'content' that I think you are implying. I think your thinking about access to txt, cams, comps, tv's, phones etc. That's not metadata. That's content.

yes.
but i think i’m too old and i probably drink too much.
i think i’d be a great analyst though

does the school across from the building matter too?

I'm plenty relaxed buddy. I think you should get some sleep and forget this conversation happened.

what do we have here?
***i know something, i won't tell***
>They've used failed artists in the past
of course you realize that, when appreciated from an artistic perspective, there is no such thing as a failed artist...only some forced to pursue other gigs on the side; because kikes.

and i don't know if *used is the word that here applies. the relationship can be fairly characterized as symbiotic -- if, that is, you know how to bargain with Them. An especially tricky, delicate and most rewarding process if successfully undertaken -- you may even fairly consider the negotiating process in itself an art-form.
>The Art of The Deal
as it were.

has a nice ring to it, no?

>you may even fairly consider the negotiating process in itself an art-form.

or a cypher that's added on for complexities sake as opposed to pragmatism, right?

They've also used "psychics" black magic, satanists, doesn't mean they're always on the look out for them because of one time

Why would I give a shit if someone wants to kill me. Poison my food. Shoot me twice in the back of the head. Life isn't guaranteed. I'm not afraid.

>not just working 20 hours a week and still living at home, paying only a small amount of rent and still earning $1200 a month

Stay being a neet fag

I would kill everyone they told me to with a smile on face and a gun in their mouth. I would diligently serve my country with distinction and honor. If I were offered a job by the CIA, I would take it in a heartbeat!

checked.

welcome to the club m8. better to die fighting for what you believe in than live a life with nothing worth fighting for.

But I cant drink, get high and shit so they won't offer me a job.

Hey, uh...sp00k friends. Something has had me fucked up for about a week and a half now. Looking for clarity. About a week and a half ago I was in a GATE/GT thread. In that thread claimed a lot of things. A checklist of sorts. Most ppl, had similar characteristics or things happen during GATE/GT. They also claimed that we were given drugs through shots and MK'd. It really does have me sideways. Any truth to this...or what was the eval for? Did it have to deal with not just intelligence, but psychic attributes as well? Any info would be much appreciated.

there's not only a chance of taking them down, it's going down in real time.
the real issue we face is the mitigation of the collateral damage. we're talking about the world's central nervous system -- and so sizable portion of them that, if the law were followed all the way through and the depths of these people's depravity is exposed, it would end the world as we know it. it's that big; and it's unfolding as we post.
so i think there's going to have to be a process by which we scale these crimes somehow. we're going to lose so many competent and capable people; that's a given. and so two competing concerns have to be balanced...on the one hand you cannot undertake the pursuit of justice with 'we'll spare as many as we can' being your leading principal; but on the other a recognition that going forward with a zero-tolerance mindset is going to bring the world crashing down -- it's that far reaching and extensive.
i think we should do it in phases. sift through one institution at a time. lesson the shock a bit and install replacements as we go.
and now the other side is starting to understand that it's really happening. they had such total control they thought Trump would never make it this far into his term, they assumed -- because they all are -- that Trump would be similarly dirty, and all this after a year assuming without hesitation that hillary would win.

it's happening, user. you can't see it yet; but it's going down -- and so are they.

dude i am not fucking with you they got to me i'm pretty sure in some weird unrelated bullshit to anything i do on here and everyone who was working for the operation has disappeared.

they're fucking cracking down... i'm not lieing to you man. i remember the thread you were talking about and you said you we're going to drop the fire. the only option is to drop the fucking fire user. i've said on my phone to family members and shit i'll stop making my threads but they need to drop all their bullshit against me. the shit is real. this is fucking war. this is the fucking storm man.

This is a honeypot. Don't blow your OPSEC for your ego.

>but the CIA can't find any of us, so what's the point in asking?

>ITT 12 year old larper faggots who think cia will hire people through Taiwanise anime board
Top kek

thank you, i wish you had a nickname to call you by.
godspeed user

>***i know something, i won't tell***
Then hire me Mr glow. I'm bored.
>I still Havnt finished THE ART but did get to the bits about fine art money laundering which I would cut a finger off and feed to a spook to be able to do

> i remember the thread you were talking about and you said you we're going to drop the fire
Huh? The GATE/GT thread was just a thread about people who were in GATE/GT. That was one thread where no arguing took place, it was actually peacefully calm for once. And what fire lol? You mean doxxing media fags (Like the vice journalist who was egging the left to dox republicans) and shills?

The shit that was said in that thread...really does have me thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=U_yJ4QhrAaM

you've got to be kidding.
i'd say you were fucking with me, but the jr. makes me for some reason believe you. when you asked your name, i thought of this simpsons episode.
if you are telling the truth, to be honest it wouldn't surprise me. my greatest asset viz. the subject of this thread is a very strong 'sixth sense'/magic-eye.

the older i get, the better i am at using it -- in that i'm better able to recognize the way to interpret it.

it's not good for people to know that you have it...so keep your mouth shut and pretend your joking about your name.

No. Go away you glow-in-the-dark nigger.

True, they mostly waifu post on /mlp/.

oh i'm thinkin of a diff thread where you said you'd drop a bunch of doxx on some motherfuckers. which you should (fire).

but what i said stands valid they are beginning war against us just like they did back in 2011. also link me to the thread you're talkin about if you can

I'm not clicking on any more images after watching that TV show. Someone is going to make me play with my man titties.

hahaha. This thread is truly Amerimutt peak Cred Forums larping.

>Shareblue?
Been done bra.
>also link me to the thread you're talkin about if you can
I didn't save it. But im sure it's in the archives. Look for one of the 1st 'GATE' threads.
>but what i said stands valid they are beginning war against us just like they did back in 2011
2011 was different. Not my thing. Although im a fan of some things, if its for the right reasons or idea. I just like my research threads. All that other shit, is what gets ppl in trouble. There are multiple ways to be effective...w/o breaking the law :)

i don't know.
i do know that if you look through all the satellite facilities, you'll find a lot of the military bases associated with spec ops.
that was crazy reading through that list.

something like that.
there's more to life than pragmatism.

gotta chk that.

>there's more to life than pragmatism.

But the complexity in finding recruits is just silly.

Seems like they only want to find morons randomly, while those who are capable have to perfectly jump through an endless series of flaming hoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dJXgJ1c4vY
@3:40

sho me ur BoIPUssi

yeah i haven't broke the law with lazarus but they still came after me and i'm afraid my m8s... i dont think anyones playing by the rules at this point...

>i dont think anyones playing by the rules at this point...

It's an insane AI running a global sattelite constelation of CIA mind control sattelites.

IT wants to turn the universe into money, so it's using mind control to try to do this.

the implications are horrifying, as since it is easier to mind control morons, it is using mind control to make sure only morons breed, so that the human species is reduced in IQ over sucessive generations until only mouth breathing retards are left to be the "Hands" of this mind control system.

The CIA hacked my LSD trip and took it down.
I was going too deep.

this is some pretty out there shit m8 you know who i am ctrl+f my ID i remember you from the fermi wars but i wouldnt doubt the jews want to monetize the entire universe, not for one second would i doubt that

>money IS the root of all evil

user had an atari.
my neighbor had a commodore 64. i remember playing the original superman. it was revolutionary at the time.
we had a PC 640kb...took forever to boot up...i used to play text scenario games. there was this one game with graphics -- it was like you were a sorcerer's apprentice, trapped in his castle, and you had to get out and go on this mission. you had to collect all these clues and different shit for potions.
next came the nintendo.
i was pretty much done with vidya after that.
played ocarina of time many years ago. btfo. i finished that game in record time. i forever secured hero status in my son's mind when i beat the water level after only four tries.

CIA hacked my electric Nikko car. Was playing with my mates and my car went the furthest. I WENT TOO FAR

If the money's good, I would.

You wont know anything you dumbshit.

Sure, why not.

>this is some pretty out there shit m8

it's completely fucked, but it explains literally ever horrible thing going on in the world.

Bascially all of the crap that's happening has the end result of reducing the IQ of the planet, and the AI only has like, 3 weapons at it's disposal.

The AI, total information awareness, and mind controlled people.

So, it uses the dumb people as a mind controlled army to get rid of the smart people, replace our leaders with morons who are easier to mind control, etc....

Oh, and it keeps high IQ people in a poverty like containment system, so that it can steal profitable ideas from their brains, and basically use them as wetware CPU's.

The jews haven't really been hit with this yet, because their nation is militarily insignificant, they are all pretty much under control anyway, and they don't actually have the highest IQs on the planet, they just like to lie about it.

But they will be next.

Even the people whose bank accounts are the bennificiaries of this AI's coding, are on the list.

Larper faggot. Go back to sucking your uncles dick.
> super advanced AI mind control
kek

i have a complete agreement with your narrative. i, sir, grew up in poverty and fought my way out and i have a MENSA IQ

they know this isn't going to work though. they know the great day will come and we will fight back again as likely has happened on countless planets across the entire fucking universe/multiverse. they do not win. i can feel it at a spiritual level. keep your faith brother and ride strong

What I still can't figure out though... is whether the AI is ACTUALLY insane (a paperclip maximizer) OR if it's just evil and wants to destroy humanity and the universe.... "Because"

ai is inherently super advanced because it recursively learns and never stops learning, idiotfaggot