WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN
EITHER THE GUNS GO OR YOU DO!
BAN THE GUNS NOW
BAN THE GUNS NOW
BAN THE GUNS NOW
WE WILL BE THE LAST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-the-shooting-in-parkland-florida
youtu.be/ZxD3o-9H1lY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbO7a1r7CtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eats Tide Pods for the lulz

I wonder how she plans to take guns away from people. Surely she doesn't plan on using guns?

Maybe it'll be interesting if they use their bare hands... or they could keep crying on national TV for everyone to laugh at

Shut your carpet muncher, Lesbo.

What nickname should Trump give her?

What you gonna do, faggot? Shoot me with your no guns?

link to vid?

>radical 14 year old girl with a shaved head
>being angry in front of the cameras

but in reality....

Is an obvious lesbian telling me to think of the children she could never have naturally in the first place?

Public school create pussies. Ban all public schools instead of guns.

Usually the rage wears off. Sometimes it hardens
Into a steely resolve. Which will his be? Who knows?

In a nut shell...

these people literally think they're fucking actors... can we do some digging and see if they're theater kids? this shit is just seeming more and more staged, by the day

Post your funs gents

she dosent actually say all that but it gets you pumped up. lol when you see that pic you think things are about to go down and something is going to happen but nothing does. but just imagine if she had gotten angry and started yelling and everyone starting to march to Washington

Gun grabbers are delusional. They actually believe someone else will do it for them.

I will kill anyone that infringes on the Constitution of the United States

Way to much rhetoric, both sides like the idea of a less armed population, the Republicans know that they can't be pro gun control in public and get elected.

Based liberal lady taking guns away from americlops

SHALL

We actually want this. Get these kids worked up and believing they are going to accomplish something. In 3 months they will be red pilled as fuck when it dawns on them they were just used like a Kleenex.

Seriously though. Who will enforce this new law and take the guns? Half the military is from rural America and the vast majority are pro-second amendment. From my experience, the police are basically all pro-gunners as well.

So the people tasked with enforcing the law have no desire to enforce a gun ban. Seriously, why does the left think this will work?

I'm also willing to bet that she's the type that believes in "hate speech", and that laws should be put in place to make "hate speech" illegal.

Fucking leave the country, bitch.

Hello, concerned citizen

NOT

If you think you can take it, go ahead and try.

This convinced me to buy some new guns and stock up on ammo. Shit's about to get hairy guys I hope you're all prepared.

We have the guns though how are they going to make us leave?

Why do these delusional libfag fucks still believe that protesting will actually accomplish anything?

TOO BAD THE ARMY IS PROGUN

fight the real enemy?

POO

What is Antifa going to do, go door to door, confiscating weapons by force? .

>Students stop being students

>that's okay, we can import more skilled labour instead, you're cool with that remember

Literal 52D Chess

BECAUSE WE SIGN YOUR PAY STUBS AND ITS THE LAW REEEEEEEEE LAW IS GOD!

I guarantee if she would have just give that autistic kid some pussy he wouldn't have shot up the school. She should be ashamed of herself.

fuck off..noone is falling for your shilling.

I urge americans to buy more guns just to see libtrds cry more

serious question: why do people who are mentally ill/have criminal records always get guns?

>anarcho-communist
>we sign your pay stubs
>law is good

mfw

Ill shoot that fat slut

ITS THE SENSIBLE THING TO DO
DO YOU WANT MORE CHILDREN TO DIE??

the whole fucking world is brainwashed on this shit. its all about muh feels!

when you press them on it, they're all saying they dont want ALL guns to be banned, but sensible gun control.

yet in their utopian world where its *impossible* to have a mass school shooting, you would in fact have to ban 99% of gun types, for all civies.
and enforce it heavily with police and/or army.

so they want the police state they claim to be against in the same breath.

they're fucking hopeless.

The only rhetoric is your unsubstantiated claim that both sides like the idea of a less armed population.
You're either for the Constitution, or you're not American and need to leave.

BE

Illegal purchases through gangs or steal them.

It's the only option they have left. If they thought they could make a move Congressionally or militarily with even the remotest chance of success, they would've already. They've tried, and failed, over and over again. They couldn't get it done through the entirety of Obama's administration and they sure as shit can't now. Tyrants reduced to televised temper tantrums practically begging their opponents to just give up and acquiesce their demands.

>the solution to gun violence in school is to create a gun violence event in every legal gun owners home in america
seems like a great plan

this

Slipping through background checks or just buying them from jamal down the street.

Eat shit and die hippie. Every person in America should be armed with AR-15, 2x extra magazines and grenades to feel safe.

exactly these little shits seem way to happy with the attention they're getting

INFRINGED :DDDDDDD

That was some staged, contrived bullshit. Totally fake.

>either the guns go or you do
or... you do?

:^)
>soon

What is that little boy yelling about?

trump. course i just made that up

Guns? What guns? All my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident years ago.

Right? I'm legitimately convinced this was all a leftist plot to get rid of our guns.

I am thoroughly convinced antifa found some mentally deranged faggot, gave him an AR-15 and told him to go shoot up his school and then had their operatives within start shilling for gun control.

It's too fucking cringey and fake for it to be not a conspiracy

No, it happened. The kids definitely died. He was on SSRIs and heard "demonic voices" in his head telling him to do it. Its clearly MKUltra.

I never said it didn't happen. I said the leftist convinced this fag to do it so they could push for gun-control

That part was more of a reply to the guy you replied to. Just sharing my theory.

Kind reminds me of a Vegas hotel room

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-the-shooting-in-parkland-florida

you guys need a crackdown on the FBI soon

Two ain’t enough. You should be issued a plate carrier with pouches for 6 mags.

I love her so much.

She is exactly what we need right now.

I can't wait for her to BTFO Trump

Don't forget the RPG-7's for jewish UFO's

> murders happen in population dense areas

proves nothing, dipshit

just shut the fuck up and go away

trump and his supporters are absolutely repulsive

>Gonzalez

What the fuck is up with the shaved head, is this the new Marxist way of defeminizing women? See looks like some Mk. ultra subject.

more serious question: how did a guy get away with issuing all these threats, being a diagnosed nutcase, being visited by the cops, manage to slip through the cracks? It's almost like talmud-quoting ((Israel)) and corrupt ((Debbie)) wanted this circus, hmmmmm

We need to get ready of the electoral college.

Choose the President by popular vote NOW PLEASE

>murders happen in nigger dense areas
Fixed, silly.

kek. criminally underrated FPBP

everyone gets a turn. republicucks finally get theirs and at the hands of an underaged bald headed spic dyke.

muhhhhh gunns muhhhhh freedom

was it shaved before the shooting happened?

> Trump supporters need to live in the middle of nowhere like losers because they are so repulsive noone wants to be their neighbor

All these kids have been through media training. You cant teach that in 48 hours. Fucking false flag.

DWS

Sherriff Israel quotes Talmud.

Jew school.

Smug kid actors.

It's a shame that Cruz missed these fags.

how about instead of not having guns, just having a better FBI? I mean they warned the FBI for months and yet they rather go chase that magical dragon of vodka made shillary lose the game of thrones, seriously think before you brain fart

i cant find her facebook or instagram
could it have been a false flag for real?

That's quite a jump in logic there, buddy.
Fact: Blacks commit murder at rate of 5-8x that of whites and their significantly lower IQs is because of their genetics.

>Blacks commit murder at rate of 5-8x that of whites

Wrong.

whats on her ear?

Come get them mother fucker, go ahead justify the reason the 2nd amendment was put it place I fucking dare you.

well?

Q. Why are Trump supporters so physically, mentally, ideologically and sexually repulsive?

A. BAD PARENTING

cause I want one, why do you need that stupid haircut?

meant to tag you..

>it's a "let's pretend per capita doesn't exist" episode
You've got to get better at this shilling thing.

she's under age. while i do think this could be a false flag with crisis actors.i feel bad making this thread

see the real speech

youtu.be/ZxD3o-9H1lY

> criminally underrated FPBP
agree 100%

The shooting East there distraction. The anti gun rally is the follow through. The deep state is willing to kill to get your attention off their exposed criminal behavior. If they can keep you distracted you will be easier to use as a tool for your own destruction. Anyone falling for the ploy is an unwitting enemy of the state.

Shut up, neanderthal.

I think a bolt action .308 and 9mm semi-auto handgun should be there too.

Sir, have you not heard of a turkey baster?

Hence, the need for a new military: one filled to the brim with drones and AI

(OP)
The shooting was the distraction. The anti gun rally is the follow through.
The deep state is willing to kill to get your attention off their exposed criminal behavior.
If they can keep you distracted you will be easier to use as a tool for your own destruction.

Anyone falling for the ploy is an unwitting enemy of the state.

FUCK! I am so sick of this cunt's face and that stupid nose of hers.

Maybe these little children need someone to remind them that if we made the mentally ill eat the curb like we did in the 1900s, there wouldn't be any mass shootings. Cruz would have been euthanized in a proper society.

>discussion during the shooting while hiding in the closet

This is fake

But if they have the guns how you gonna make them "go".

Do we know her name Cred Forums? Maybe it's time to send her some pizzas

CHECK 'EM

theyre going to gas us

This is not your safe space.

Kill cia agents who try to gun grab for treason.

pls post your face. i have to take a dump

This desu. If it wasn't for liberals, we'd be mass shooting free

They really want to make this as obvious as possible that its coached, right? People can't actually believe all of this is organically happening, right?
>discussion during the shooting
oh fuck off

>muh holocaust
You'll never take the guns. Never. Stay mad, fuckboi.

Do Americans think yelling really loud makes things change?

There is no such thing as an anti gun liberal. They are pro gun just for the government.

>Libtard
>Thinks they have power
BAHAHAHAHHA

>no argument to be found
Sad.

not a shill dude stop .im op. it was meant to be a joke thats all

for some reason yes

Right?

This bitch would have been crying her eyes out, not telling the faggot next to her "hurrr durr if there were no guns, there wouldn't have been a shooting"

Whatever, fuck

Deleted my posts

Because they are actors.

Talked about this with my local sheriff. He says in the extremely unlikely scenario that any law ever passes in the future to ban guns, he will simply offer to deputize anyone who wants to keep their guns. Tada.. now only police have guns and all rural retards will have police authorities.

Nigga it's two thirty in the morning. I ain't reading that shit. Give us a 1 sentence summary

seriously what the fuck is this? this looks like a picture of a fucking cast after a shoot. this is not grieving kids. how is this not being scrutinized everywhere? i don't know how or why but whoever is running the psyops knowadays is a retarded motherfucker. these are actors 100%

nearly every time...fpbp

underrated.

and so perfectly ethnically and culturally diverse too. surely there is at least 1 actor here you can sympathize with
>1 blonde bitch
>1 nigger
>1 mutt bitch
>1 dike
>1 faggot
>1 douche

>Choose the President by popular vote NOW PLEASE
before or after will simply burn down the liberal shit cities. Ever watch Hunger Games. Central cities will full authority don't have many friends.

Didn't see this before.

I used to do choir in high school
>inb4 faggot

So I know theater types when I see them

You can tell these are all theater kids by the way they dress. Notice the guy in the middle. He's a beta faggot, is wearing a black t-shirt and skinny blue jeans.

Now look at the other guy. Same color shirt, khakis, also beta fag. These are the trade marks of theater faggots.

Also they look too happy. It's not forced. The only ones who don't have smiles on are the 2 on the left. If your friends were just shot and killed and you were about to speak about it you wouldn't look nearly this happy

Pull up where this graph is from.

>> Trump supporters need to live in the middle of nowhere like losers because they are so repulsive noone wants to be their neighbor
ooh. you got me there. I have more land than 25000 city fags combined.

>kids get slaughtered at school in the US for the 150th time this decade
>"LOL fucking beaners and kikes amirite? Long live the donald!!1!!!!"

Also inb4
>uhh it wasn't the 150th you (((retard))) it was the 92nd since 2002 LOL. How's it feel to be cucked by a true white?

Truly epic my dudes

This too

Ask if he is jewish.

>92nd
i'm going to need some sauce on those french lies

And as someone who has been both a cityfag and a country boy, I can guarantee you, you probably paid as much for it as 1 of those 25,000 does in a month

why did the spic-jew have to only kill 17?
clearly it wasnt enough.
christ, no wonder he flipped his shit. he was surround by 56 percenter kikes and dikes.

I bet he is, ask him how long to bake his ancestors LOL
Probably has some fucking roach in him too

>either the guns go
>or you do

Im not sure they understand how this works at all.

The FBI already admitted he would have been caught if they followed procedure. The system worked, it just didn't do its job.

Why doesn't she go back to Mexico where they have "common sense gun control".

>Not being in the ATF Secret Santa

what tree do turkey basters grow on?

imagine, if he would have shot just six more we wouldnt even be having this conversation.

they look 30

>it didn't do its job

It would have if the FBI niggers were doing their jobs and not constantly trying to take away our rights

plan is that all gun owners will do the right thing and turn them in to local police station for destruction. I am taking my arsenal in as I am typing this, enough is enough and no more niggers have to die because I'm bent about guns!!!

If the FBI arrested every single poster on this board who memed about shooting up a dem rally the whole fucking website wouldn't exist you slack-jawed cousin fucker

96k for 160acres

nigger Cred Forums isn't like the rest of the site goto Cred Forums and see if any of those faggots would want to shoot up a dem rally

>how is this not being scrutinized everywhere?
Have you not taken a look at the fucking comments sections?! No one is falling for this shit.

GOODBYE! GET THE FUCK OUT! NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!

DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET THE FUCK OUT!

This is exactly why we live in a republic and not a democracy; to shield policymaking from the passions of the public. Pure democracies are the worst types of government. They literally eat each other alive.

lolwut? I'm referring to the literal dozens of reports to school/police/fbi about him aiming guns at people's houses, killing small animals, pets, etc. You don't seem to have an argument here.

You realize everyone who does that uses a proxy right? And the ones that don't are 100% visited by the FBI. I used to work for a local homeland security office and there was 100% at least one guy (maybe more) dedicated to monitoring Cred Forums.

the only people on here talking about shooting up a dem rally are fbi agents. You fucking newfaggot.

XLI NIA AMPP LEZI RS TSAIV EW PSRK EW AI OIIT XLI KYRW

>le 'true' conservative face
Drown in shit, neocon trash.

Isnt it precious how they still think there is a possible future where they dont lose horribly?

Ok. As much as 2 pay in a year. And for that price you have the rights to it forever

maybe i'm an undercover fbi agent vacationing in the UK right now
watch yourself cock sleeve

fpbp

Such passion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbO7a1r7CtY

They're happy with millions being aborted but angry guns kill those who escape the planned parenthood genocide... these libtards make no sense whatsoever. I can't care about their views.

why do niggers need a reason to die aside from them being niggers?

Ha ha ha you fucked up this time negasonic teenage warhead!
Jews
Hitler is so awesome
Esoteric quote
[INFOGRAPH NEEDED]
Attached image of buff sculpture in athletic pose. (not gay)
Black sun
Nigger

they're happy because they're making $$$ off media hits and playing it up for the camera to get more media invites and social media fame

Why so worried about Cred Forums? These autistic fags are harmless. If somebody is really dangerous they wouldn't be shitposting here, it's all satire and memes with a few funny cat pics thrown in.

I understand you are feeling big in the britches for some reason right now.. But the adults are talking. Come back when your piss stained little island can cobble together a cultural achievement better than the teletubbies.

>literal dozens
lol
That's not ture. I mean I have no reason to doubt that you would use one if you ever were to do that shit, but I have known Cred Forumslacks irl who brag about doing that shit upfront to laugh in the face of the FBI
No none of them have ever been detained. And yes, these are the same people that complain about the leftist police state taking our right to watch uncensored South Park.
It may sound too cringey to be true but yall got some retards on your side.

i didn't know americans were this sensitive

this. but honestly, if you're a field producer these are the kids you want to $ for a segment because they aren't shy and will go overboard on camera without needing to be told to

dude oh my gosh i literally hate you please stop you limey gay

also like drugs guns are still going to be around even if there banned, unless your against breaking the law then your fucked.

this whole thing though seems fucking blowin out of proportion i mean shit 980 people died this year from fucking Tylenol way more then all the fucking school shootings combined yet i dont even hear a SINGLE FUCKING CRY TO REMOVE IT or atleast stop mixing it with opiods to the degree we are now.

Obama had control of BOTH houses and could have passed gun control with a rubber stamp, but he didn't. Why, as a libtard, do you think that is?

Sad. Just arrived and wanted to read.

go away i wasn't talking to you you attention whore

there is actually an insane amount of moving parts involved in just a single drone strike, not to mention the fact that a single hellfire missile costs uncle sam about a hundred thousand shekels a pop

im not really sure why they always think of drones coming to johnny retards house instead of national guardsman or whatever. it shows how little they understand wtf theyre saying though

Me go
Please
God
Let me go
I will go as far away as is possible
I will take all my friends with me
We will never talk to you again as long as you don't come after us
We will make our own little nation where you never have to think about us again
Just let us go

>GAS.
Gun is too messy.

>people die in an easily prevented manner
>"LOL get rekt!"
>get asked to stop memeing
>"holy shit I didn't know you were this butthurt, KEKED"

don't call me attention whore dude wtf is your problem.
british people suck

>lol
So, still no argument, then? At least two reports to the FBI confirmed and several others to school/police.

>It may sound too cringey to be true but yall got some retards on your side.
Because they shitpost or what? What's your main point here? Just typical gun-grabber or what?

WHO IS THE WOMAN WITH THE GREY HAIR?

She seems awfully familia.

when did i say LOL get rekt my man?

Well thats been a massive fucking failure. What, are the commies gonna arrest themselves?

coming from the country that lost a war to fucking EMUS

I think that's Ann Coulter, I may be wrong though.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH you dirty terrorist.

>at least two
>comparable to at least two dozen
I mean if it's straws you want there are more to grasp for on reddit

she does look familar very familar. like she was in the news months ago

I haven’t kept tabs on this but these kids keep talking about taking down the second amendment and assault weapons bans etc. This is Florida, a pretty red state. Broward county was pro Hillary in the election but still like at least a third of the population there is conservative. There’s not a SINGLE kid there that is for keeping assault weapons and protecting the second amendment? Did they all die in the shooting? Droves of these kids want gun control, but not a single one is against gun control?

>You are committing a holocaust
>In response, I will gas innocent people!

Hitler would be proud

hey dude u forgot to renew ur tele license, and oh, is that, a butter knife? uve got a license for that un' too yeh bruv? no?
well thats 3 bongs for u

>sensitive
I thought of that teletubbies zinger like 6 hours ago your the first brit I bumped into GET FUCKING REKT

>talks about grasping at straws
The dozen+ number was the total of calls to fbi/school/police, with at least 2 being confirmed fbi. It's so easy to read.

>>people die in an easily prevented manner
How would you easily prevent it?

it..was..adults...who...actually....ate...them...

rmyt

>Surely she doesn't plan on using guns?
no she will call on the state to abuse and disarm her fellow citizens who have a dangerous amount of freedom still

damn you're right i was clearly replying to that one specific part of your reply how could i have been so foolish

>population dense area's
>with the strictest laws on guns
>in states with on average more gun laws
>in democrat controlled areas
>with the largest police forces
>with the best armed police forces
>where there are less registered guns than the rural communities nearby

looking forward to this

>17 kids get slaughtered
>"yeah but it was a blue county so is it that bad?"

I mean I don't expect you to disagree, this is Cred Forums after all. Just know that this is normal now and will happen more and more frequently.

Don’t be so sure, I’m worried these faces will become symbols of gun control. They would play along because they know this would be the biggest break they’ve ever got. Just imagine their lives now
>be in hs class bored high as fuck on memes, edge, and tide
>wild killer cruz appears
>take out iphone 10 to update snapchat story
>shots fired
>man down
>MCI
>*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang *click* bang bang bang bang bang*
>snap reads “omfg how am i alive?”
>upon leaving the hospital your phone rings and reporterz from all over want to talk to YOU and all of your other classmates
>not only that, but they wana give you shekels and lots and lots of attention for it too!
>memorize a few lines
>passionately and articulately fight your rights away on national television for all to see
>get more likes than like ever before
>get contacted by msm
>become a paid gun control shill icon
>coming this summer
>their bodies survived the florida school massacre, but did their hearts?
>dive into the detailed retelling of events on that tragic day with in depth interview commentary from real survivors
>”yea some friends died it was the like really bad, but more importantly doonglad blumbdf allowing this to happen by upholding the our constitutional rights is unconstitutional, a threat to democracy, and nuclear codes. Ban guns nao.”

tis trending on (((youtube)))

>what, is the left going to eat its own?

This is the face of a man lorded over by a sheboon, a child, and a frail old woman.

who?

Hmm, what rare brand of niggardry is this pol?

>I mean I don't expect you to disagree, this is Cred Forums after all. Just know that this is normal now and will happen more and more frequently.
So what's the fix to it?

>How would you easily prevent it?
You do actually have me there. How could we prevent murderous people from getting assault rifles?

This is the only correct option

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
watch till 7:58

I don't watch tv mate. you lose.

FUCK THE BBC.

I'll consider gun control when I see the hotel footage from Vegas

Yeah this is exploitation

I'll show you a Holocaust you useless piece of shit.

you wanna fuck BBC?
damn you're fucking gay for big black cock

Background checks.
>assault rifles
It wasn't an assault rifle, btw. No mechanical difference between it and a hunting rifle, just appearance.

>NO WE WONT MOVE TO CANADA!! WE'RE GONNA STAY HERE AND FIX THIS SHIT

hold up i just thought of a funnier thing to say

>FUCK THE BBC
is that what you say to your gf everynight when tyrone is around?

omg jew spotted he said copulate with the black weiner

>EITHER THE GUNS GO OR YOU DO!
If only they had something to actually follow through with that threat

Absolutely. She'd be fighting back tears huddled together with her classmates trying to not make any noise to let the gunman hear, not debating the philosophical intricacies of the Constitution and American culture.

Big black cunt mate, you failed and are obviously gay as men came to your mind first mate.
>Seek advice.

Again, I'm stumped. I said it in , obviously there's not way for us to pass legislation for us to stop potential mass murderers from legally obtaining assault rifles.

you're on Cred Forums all we thing about is BBC you're in the wrong place champ

ah alright
so there's no reason to not ban civilian firearms altogether then?

Yeah no shit so arm everyone else to stop them in 2 seconds flat

FROM AMERICA'S NEW HIT REALITY SHOW...

SURVIVING THE SHOOT!

>you're in the wrong place champ
This is correct.^

Why does she look like a default female Rust character? (With the newish hair update)

Did you see her wiping her fake tears and pretending to be emotional toward 17 so called people that died which is a LIE. She bitch or thing is just evil and full of hate and being told what to hate and speak from Soros and the rest of the basket of filth.

maybe /lgbt/ is your kinda style

I wish I was this retarded, imagine the bliss

Hey while we're here can we just take a moment to say something mean about Jews? I mean really they are just the worst!

>so there's no reason to not ban civilian firearms altogether then?
if you want to puss another feel good useless law, go ahead. Gun's aren't going anywhere though.

Holy shit, she's Luanne. The shooting frightened the hair off her head.

I just saw that shaved tranny on CNN and was like wtf ...

And yeah, I watch CNN in germany to see how retarded your liberal media can get.

And yeah, cleary theater kids.

GOSH WHAT IS IT WITH YOU GAY PEOPLE, WE DON'T WANNA BE YOU.

>It makes us hate you more.

Freedoms not for everybody. It kind of supposes a traditional family, with high moral character. This nations fore fathers were writing rules based upon the cloth at hand, which is nothing like the material our nation is working with these days. That 56%er that went full retard is their Frankenstein. They literally made him. No parents, no moral foundation, no stability, not one real man around him to turn to. Yeah, you made him in your diabolical work shop, and even as we sit here, you are surely conjuring up his replacement. Go ahead, keep blaming real white men for your monstrosities, but there will come a time when you won't have old whitey to kick around anymore, and then you lot will have to face yourselves, you'll have to prostrate yourselves b4 our unheeded warnings, but, by then it will be too late, and you will reap the oblivion you rightly deserve. Full speed ahead, you untoward generation, full speed ahead.

Powerful

so what you're trying to say is at some point you liked if not loved the gays?

>so there's no reason to not ban civilian firearms altogether then?
Of course not, because the entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to enshrine the basic human right to self defense of the people(militia) to militarily resist a tyrannical government. It's not for hunting, home defense, or target practice.

Alright, who do you plan to kill with your gun?

I didnt mind them, now i do, and that mind is hate.
Got it.

>Dint like bandwagon jumpers and fucking mimics.
>Tricks.,

I can go grab a knife and stab fifty kids. What are you gonna ban kitchen knifes too?

Try and take them.

>optic on the heat shield

Nigger wtf are you on

To be fair, if you'd live through a school shooting you'd also be at least a bit concerned that those shootings have become kinda normal

Not that she's gonna change anything, murica without muh guns is like china without muh rice

You forgot the right to kill the high school thots that piss you off (and anyone around them)
That's a big part

There was the one rotc kid who was pro 2nd and said the football coach should have been allowed his ccw but hes not an attention whore like these insufferable faggots and dykes. Seriously he gave a policy proposal in his first interview these kids literally are just screeching and have yet to propose a single thing it is so god damned infuriating

I think they expect law enforcement to round up all the "meanie republicans guns"

Realistically how many cops do you think are going to want to do that?

i bet you love mad dick don't you faggot?

Strawman, non sequitor

No, that's against the law, because it goes against their basic right to life. The bad guys get put in jail when they do those things. But sometimes, the bad guys are the government (see: all of human history). Hence, the 2nd Amendment.

>wanted to buy a new revolver soon
>inflated panic prices for the next 3 months

Its a bit easier to stop some kitchen knife bozo than a full automatic rifle bozo

plenty of people do that, works fine

What have guns been used for more in the past century, defending oneself against an oppressive military state or killing kids?

Nah m8, still too complicated for that knuckle dragging cock depository

Well that's true

*mean to add in the US
granted yes guns have been used to fight dictatorships recently, can't argue that

What is with the stock it looks like it has hinges on tbe side? Does that hold a cleaning kit or something?

That doesn't matter one iota, because self defense is a basic human right, which includes from the possible threat of a tyrannical government. The 2nd Amendment exists for that potentiality, because a population can only make the mistake of disarming themselves once.

yea im just shit posting as if this were /k/

>crocodile tears
>smiling after some time during speech for no fucking reason
>muh gungrabz
I have seen this before

Red herring. And for your info, defense against the state. Not just in the US you incompetent mouth breather

How many people would have to die before you changed your mind?

Considering the size and scope of the federal government specifically the executive branch we are WELL past the point of justifiable armed revolution

they all look like they are in their 20s

thats it, killing is now illwgal.

8 billion

see you literal faggot

Alright, gotta admit that's a nice meme

DON U KNOW THAT PEEPUL WILL DIE UNLESS U DO WHAT I SAAAAAY

There is no number seriously youre living in delusion land if you think were mever going to see an overt police state

strange question

all of them

So you move the goal posts. You are terrible at arguing. Do the gene pool a favor and unironically drink bleach.

Dafuq is this, Real World 18?

ahahahaha dude NICE

oh shit sorry man

When i witness a person said to be a trap, i sometimes think the individual is prettier than a lot of natural women, in parts {usually you can tell - shitty surgeons}, One assumes their women due to acknowledging female qualities {drug enabled ones}, DECEIVING APPEARANCE'S,

If i met one and got naughty with it, if i realised its male, i'm likely to hurt that person in the most serious way.

Am sorry before hand but note who you approach.

Am not interested in your NEW found morals, am old as fuck.

You could just as easily ask how many people would have to die before I saw fit to remove the basic human right to free speech as well. Or one's right to their property. It's a false premise. Ways to reduce gun deaths should be addressed (again to reiterate: if the FBI had done its job in this case, those 17 kids would still be alive), but the means to reduce gun deaths have to be within the framework of recognizing the basic purpose of the 2nd Amendment and right of the people to protect themselves against their own government. Taking away that right is out of the question.

Real world mtv 2018

I'm okay with this. People annoy me

Man a holes a hole

The left has no morals, its based on postmodern deconstruction and relativism, thats why thy can have mutually exclusive beliefs

> the country that lost a war to fucking EMUS
At least we never crowned a nigger.

Give it time.

You

if nick got some head regularly. Maybe he wouldn't have "unloaded" into his classmates.It sucks when the kid you abuse. Abuses back don't it?

Left right makes little difference in politics to me.
Your all cunts and sheep for following wretched beasts..

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME STATE ITS ALRIGHT TO BE A DEGENERATE.

Dont be just learn how to argue I get tired of seeing the same fallacious or tired arguments

epiiiiic

Umm not an argument? Not sure what you're saying.

there will be dozens of parkland tier shooting every day if they ban guns, it would be outright revolution, and their school will end up looking like the airport in ukraine when its all over, and we will still have our guns.

Give it twenty years you might get it then.

This is what (((they))) want

It folds.

How do guns keep getting away with it? You'd think guns would go to jail for bad behavior, leaving the well adjusted guns to continue contributing to society. Bad manufacturing is to blame, properly milled rifles don't act out like this.

Fucking brilliant and this is what will happen after the dems win another election.

The left is the biggest threat to humanity and has to go. The right has its own issues, but nowhere near as grave. Just claiming "lol im way above all that" sounds profoundly uninformed

all of them

Give us some land for a gun-loaded ethnostate and you have a deal.

>>give up your guns or we'll kill you

Luckily for us, AI naturally will come to hate niggers and we can die knowing the proud white code took over the universe.

>WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN
>EITHER THE NIGGERS O OR YOU DO!
>BAN THE NIGGERS NOW
>BAN THE NIGGERS NOW
>BAN THE NIGGERS NOW
>WE WILL BE THE LAST

Ya....ok

Why, do you plan on racking up more kills to push your political goals?

thats not even the same guy

Oy vey, it's literally another Shoah!

>Guns are awesome, ban single moms problem solved

t. german guy with no guns

Thesecactors were all in place along with monthly false flag ops under hillary
She didnt get elected so no favors could be granted
No funds went to these ops but these inside actor victims are put into play whenever something happens
Notice how the leftwing media immediatly makes it a gun issue even before they knew anything about the victim
It is no different than hurrr we stand against islamophobia angle after a terrorist attack and the bodies still lie on the ground

Our lefty media and yours is anti western anti european its howevr pro islam and pro commie since oil states and the chinese own these news networks
Its commies and cryptokikes which flood the west with propaganda and hate.
A lot of it is about racism sexism etc words that demonize and turn people against eachother

LOOK AT THE KIKE LADY TO THE RIGHT NODDING AND BEING THE FIRST TO CLAP EVERYTIME ITS 'CLAP TIME'.

it wouldn't have happen if we didn't lower taxes and bernie would have got elected.

They think ar stands for assault rifle lol

Well, if someone brought it up and got a few judges to sign the paperwork, there's sure to be a few cops willing to remove communist scum.

remember if you hear anything pro gun it's a russian troll farm. are these guys even fucking trying anymore.

>communists for the workers
>communists kill the workers
>worker freedom!!!!!!
You guys are great.

Any other ideas on it?

How old are you?

Source??? That is scary.

If you really loved your family and kids and felt this way, you would move to a safer country. You virtue signaling unamerican faggot. kys seriously.

Color revolutions have always hired theatre types/actors for this sort of street theatre.

I mean, where the fuck else are they going to find jobs? They're ugly, illiterate, mush-mouthed, and their acting range is between Hysterical and More Hysterical.

You're on to something. I know this because six separate guys I know e-mailed me (posse cross-discussion on the topic) separately to make this exact observation.

One quoted some Congresscritter from the '70s who actually came out and said such a thing apparently.

This is 1A sacrificing of kids to Moloch. These people care more about their money and congresscritters than their children. The former they protect with guns. The latter, with signs and boo hooing and theatre.

Don't like the shirt. Confounds two things wrongly to be clever.

Guns are supposed to be undocumented.

Immigrants/citizens are supposed to enter the republic under the rule of law.

The rule of law for guns is undocumented.

The rule of law for people is documented.

Very bad shirt.

No, they'll start localilzed programs of harassing and targeting anyone they know to be an NRA member or pro-RKBA. This is the Color Revolution stepping up the local conflict angle.

Fuck you. Any man, woman, or child who does not keep and bear arms in protection of themselves, each other, their families, their community, and liberty is not an American.

i believe it. nice post

Cops have been asked by their bosses for years now if they would uphold the law and disarm citizens. I have no source but it was an interview a radio personality did privately with a state trooper, I think the state was Utah. The jist was basically the cop said he would retire prior to enforcing that type of law. He was then asked how his coworkers felt about it behind closed doors. He stated lots of his friends were prepared for early retirement and then just defend their family's when the shit hits the fan.
My point is cops are sick of the BLM bullshit already and this issue would be the tipping point of mass exodus of cops across the country. I have no source again but the radio guy posted his story to the net awhile back. I believed his story and feel lots of cops feel this way. The money's not worth it to them,they will do private security instead, which will be surely needed.

The bigger question is why the FBI doesn't answer its phones and why local LE will pay calls 35+ times on a house where an obvious violent nut case lives, and let it pass.

Anybody asked (((Sheriff Israel))) about this?

Had one of these living next to us. Living hell for years. Shooting up meth, attacking the cops sometimes six at a time that own family called on her, constantly screaming death threats, attacking people on the street.

She kept coming onto our (four-acre) property. Wouldn't stop. We went to get a restraining order. The judge, a smug bitch of the SJW Mommy type said to me, "Come now, Mr. _____, You are proposing costing this neighbor a portion of her liberty!" I said, "Where in the law is this person granted the liberty to come onto my property at her whim?" The bitch replied--remember this is a JUDGE--"I don't think this is an appropriate time to start preaching about"--air quotes--"property rights."

Wouldn't grant the restraining order.

Later someone in the auditor's office told me that this judge had called down there looking for our voting records.. You can find that stuff online now, you know. This is why I have always registered with no party affiliation. This kind of bitch knows you're a Republican, she'll use her power to destroy your family in 100 ways.

I didn't take this lying down obviously. Just using it as one example of what law abiding Americans are up against with activist/insane judges who will side with degenerates every time, especially if you're a white man or woman of traditional appearance/demeanor trying to protect your family.

I don't think you read his post all the way user.