There's still debate whether Cred Forums is in fact a Christian board but I think we can all agree that This board is...

There's still debate whether Cred Forums is in fact a Christian board but I think we can all agree that This board is pro-life.

If you aren't pro-life, can you please explain why human rights exclude human beings in the womb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
womenshealth.gov/pregnancy/youre-pregnant-now-what/pregnancy-complications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm mostly pro-life now. Or at least, without even giving it any thought, I had just naturally come to detest the idea of abortions, completely subconsciously as I say.
I do believe in two bones to be thrown to pro-choice though.
1. If you're going to get an abortion anyway, better to use a doctor than some back alley
2. I am not against abortion if the pregnancy is the result of forced impregnation, or in the event of serious health complications

Thank you for your response.

>1. If you're going to get an abortion anyway, better to use a doctor than some back alley
Should the doctor be culpable for committing such an atrocity?

>2. I am not against abortion if the pregnancy is the result of forced impregnation,
I hear what you're saying. Do you think the human being in the womb should be denied the right to life as a result?

>or in the event of serious health complications
Example?

I'm pro choice, I think that people that are going to get abortions will get abortions, and that majority are Blacks, now what christcucks won't explain is what will happen when all those niggers are born, go on welfare, and commit crime.

In short this is some christcuck SJW "mah feelings" teir bullshit. You'll crow about "saving babies" while these feral apes destroy our cities and drain our tax dollars.

Checkmate christcucks.

I'm christian so I believe that as long as I go to church, I can murder people and laugh at people dying but because I believe in Jesus, I will be saved!

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

depends on how you define human

>is what will happen when all those niggers are born, go on welfare, and commit crime.

Stereotype much?

Ends never justify the means.
If you become a pedophile in a year, does that mean you deserve to die now?
Think about it

That's not how Christianity works.

>depends on how you define human

If two human beings engage in intercourse and procreate, what species will their offspring be?

For this board in particular, it does though.

>What is deporting them back to Africa?

If someone doesn’t want their baby, they won’t give it a good upbringing, and it will grow up to be just as big of a degenerate as the parents. Just end the cycle and get these losers out of the gene pool by letting them kill their own kind

fun fact, Dr. Seuss was a Jew which is why his stupid nonsense children's books were promoted and he became popular

there are literally thousands of non-Jewish children's book authors who you will never know anything about, simply because they aren't Jews

Sage these bot threads. "We" arent anything but a place to share information freely. Reminder to post anti-zionist redpills in these bait shill bot threads where ((they)) get newfags to shit up the board with "discussion"

If you think that people who believe in jesus act like this i wish you good luck on the day of judgement

wow this is a powerful quote

Women should be allowed to get an abortion, and men should also be allowed to have a court force a woman to get an abortion as well.

I think legal abortions are one of the biggest reasons for the drop in crime rates due to nigger babies getting the axe.

Support the family then.
Why should the baby have to die?

A niggers a nigger no matter how much the jews anthropomorphize them

>burger
I think guns should be your greater concern.

Focusing on the 'blacks' is the reason why there are already 18 school shootings.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

I take no issue with early-term abortions. There's nothing particularly human about a clump of self-dividing cells. Zygotes don't have souls.

Only 4 of those were a "school shooting" like CNN likes to jam down your throat

>There's nothing particularly human about a clump of self-dividing cells.
A human being is a human being regardless of age. Just because it doesn't 'look' like one (subjective) doesn't make it any less human.

>Zygotes don't have souls.
Says who?
Source?

Because I don't care about human rights nor human life. Here roasties gets pregnant with babies they shouldn't have had to begin with. We abort the babies and harvest their stemmcells and spare society for another failure of a human being. Is it degenerate? Yes, no doubt about it, but the last thing Denmark need is more degenerate single moms raising their failure kids in squalor.

There is already to many people most of which are non white. So in most instances abortion is good

What race is the child?

Abortions would be a great way to help implement voluntary eugenics.

He did not ask what comes out when two humans fuck.
He asked definition for human, and so am I, pro-life seems so vague question and relative subject.
So how you define human.

>supporting degeneracy of any kind
Leave

What does it matter?

Why is this a problem?

Eugenics is evil though. History tells us this.

So long as contraception is allowed, yes. Being unable to control how much you spawn is retarded.

A human being is the offspring of a male and female human being through procreation.
You would agree with this statement wouldn't you?

Is your entire thread just you larping as a christcuck or are you going to engage in a genuine discussion that doesn't include retarded conceptions like the soul?

>Eugenics is evil though. History tells us this.
Planned parenthood was started by an Margaret Sanger, who was fond of Eugenics

The questions have been laid out.

If you don't have a question are are unwilling to respond to the questions already asked, I'd encourage you to read some of the responses. I'm not sure what you question you have but feel free to ask away. I haven't mentioned the soul once. Only to respond to someone that brought it up. I have no reason to bring up the soul in matters such as this.

That's way too absolutist. I'd call the idea of when life truly begins rather subjective, itself. A clump of fetal cells has the potential to become a human being, but that's the extent of it.

Yes, with a focus towards marginalized populations. Some might argue that she was helping them.

Helping marginalized people doesn't result in the killing of their offspring but helping them through their hardships.

You just asked a guy on the source to a claim that zygotes have no soul. Do you have a source to prove that souls exists?

I think you misunderstand.

What difference does it make to the conversation at hand?

For fuck's sake that doesn't answer the question. I'm asking what is a human. How am I gonna answer to your question about pro-life if you can't first define what is a human?

>human rights
that's a bad meme

>This board is pro-life.
lol no fuck niggers

Why did you inquire a source from a post claiming that zygotes have no soul? Obviously if you don't believe in the soul, you wouldn't had tried to refute his arguement by asking for a source.

This is a Christian board.

Blasphemers will be judged

Women say abortion isn't murder to avoid the guilt of getting abortions when they are young.
Some girls binge drink alcohol to trigger a miscarriage, is that also murder too?
We are all to willing to snuff the life of an animal for food, but some how preventing a birth is morally unjust.
There is nothing wrong with abortion if the women can live with herself after doing it.

I'm not against abortion if the baby isn't white.

Again, you misunderstand.

To bring it up was irrelevant to the conversation.
Notice how there is no response? No response would add anything to the discussion.

I'm not sure why you're so hung up on this...

A human being (you and me) are the offspring of our parents. What kind of answer do you want from me? I answered you 3 times already. What more do you want from me? Let me know and I'll answer.

a fetus is not a person. its a developing clump of cells with no identity or personality. letting it grow and develop further in the womb or literally stomping on it with your boot are both morally neutral choices, considering that the fetus is not yet a moral agent.

nightmare mode for pro-life retards: if you think an unthinking glob of cells is worth fighting for and protecting, you're assuredly a hardcore vegan too right? right?? oh....woops. guess having consistent views actually takes integrity.

Stop trying to dodge the question and just answer.

Whether the woman can live with herself or not is besides the point.
How do you attribute the life of a human being to that of an animal? Do you believe that human beings and animals have the same value?

>Some girls binge drink alcohol to trigger a miscarriage, is that also murder too?
It's intentional, premeditated. Under any other criminal offense, this is grounds for punishment by the courts.

Fuck you—why should I have to pay to keep the baby alive?

All life isn't sacred. Who gives a shit what happens to some "kid" of a single mother roastie? If they didn't die they would just grow up to be some drug dealing degenerate or over effeminate soyboy. Nothing of value is lost.

You need to understand that not everyone who is pro-life believes in the soul, religion or even God in some cases.

Not sure what else to tell you.

Are you a man?
I think any man in this situation would take responsibility and raise their child the best way they can. What kind of man kills his child because circumstances are too hard? Say that to the millions of men in complex situations right now. Go on.

>If they didn't die they would just grow up to be some drug dealing degenerate or over effeminate soyboy.
You don't know that.
Take that back.

I think it's an abuse of state power for them to be legislating on this kind of topic, anyway. It's the same with the gay marriage thing.

Regardless of how you feel about it, the government is not the kind of institution that you want to be managing it. Either way you spin it, they're pissing someone off. Some people by going against values, and other people by literally criminalizing their behaviour.

I'm pro-choice because I believe babies are not fully human until at least the first year. Human in the sense that, while they are certainly human, and they exist, they are not aware of their existence. First year is the brain's bootup sequence. They're no more aware of themselves, or any danger they face, than an insect.

I'd feel worse for a person whose tragic existence was facilitated by someone who could not, or would not, raise them properly. The statistical probability of that person being a middling addition to the human race is disturbingly higher than it is for children who are actually wanted.

A misunderstanding going on here. You said to support the family. So I said fuck you, it’s not my kid. I’m not paying taxes to support it, especially since the parents never wanted it.

mostly pro life but abortions may have literally saved the world from savage nogs

If blacks wernt allowed to abort there would be something stupid like 5-15x as many of them depending on where you live

Humans are animals, it is biased to think we are better then other life forms.
I notice the abortion debate always revolves around the female, and not much thought is given to how it might effect the male.
Creating life requires both man and women, yet the man is simply left out of the equation.

>being a protestant

enjoy hell

It's scientifically proven that single parent households is unhealthy for a kid to grow up in. They are almost certainly going to turn out to be the scum of society, especially with a mother that doesn't want them in the first place. Just let them die.

Sometimes I really wonder if all the horrendous posts from a fucking leaf actually just full retardation because you're one dense motherfucker.
Your answer still not define what a human is.
>my pet is a product of his parents
>it's a cat
does that answer what a cat is? do you know what a cat is and why it's not a dog?
Now you fucking stop being a fucking leaf and answer the question.
What is a human?
Define human.

are laws in general an abuse of power? you just drew your own line, can't tell others where to draw theirs

>Define human.
A featherless biped.

No the biggest reason is because more people are in the prison system than ever and locked up. If people weren't kept behind bars longer the crime rate would be the same as the 80s and early 90s.

Consistency in opinions is key, and as someone who eats animals smarter than 2 or 3 year olds, why does an unborn have any more of a right to life than those pigs and cows? Its not like those cells and organs have any sort of potential future or self awareness yet. And 49% of all humans are below average trash anyways so more than likely that thing will just do more harm than good in the end so fuck it, the world is full of enough dumbasses. Outlaw abortions once something is in place, testing or whatever, to prevent dumbshits from breeding

>First year is the brain's bootup sequence. They're no more aware of themselves, or any danger they face, than an insect.

Brain waves can be traced within 15 weeks of pregnancy.
Furthermore, what do you mean when you say 'fully human?'

A 1 year old certainly isn't 'fully human' wouldn't you agree?

You pay plenty of taxes to support things you may not be in agreement with. The parents may not want it because of the idea that they'd get no support (Hardship, circumstances)

Support them, give them hope.

>Humans are animals
And yet there are more laws protecting animals than human beings in the womb.
Surely there's an inconsistency going on here. There is a bias indeed. Why?

>It's scientifically proven that single parent households is unhealthy for a kid to grow up in.
0/10

A cat is a cat and not a dog because we can look at science and tell the difference, just like we can with human beings. We know that at fertilization, where the sperm and egg meet, human life begins.

I don't understand this board why they are for a woman having an abortion but against a woman opting not to have kids.

Much like the "bake the gay cake" situation, that'll be up to the doctor. Are there a lot of examples of doctors being "forced" to abort children in areas where abortion is allowed?

>denied the right to life as a result
Adoption is the better option. The only defense I can think of otherwise is that pregnancy and delivery is a painful shitshow that is being forced upon someone, who would then have to deal with that. It can also be expensive, if the million dollar hospital baby is any indication. There is counseling and services for such situations however, but not for foreigners.

>example?
My mother had toxemia during pregnancy. We both survived with a C-section (I was born about a month early). No abortion needed and I'm here because of it, so its easy to say the abortion was not needed, but only in hindsight. Its high stakes gambling. If the mother is more likely to die, the options will need to be weighed, because the baby will just die too in some circumstances.
womenshealth.gov/pregnancy/youre-pregnant-now-what/pregnancy-complications

>You pay plenty of taxes to support things you may not be in agreement with.
I’m sorry, but this may be the worst argument I’ve ever read. Do I even need to explain why this is bad?

>give them hope.
They literally don’t want the kid.

It depends on the race. Pro life for white children pro abortion for the rest

>If you become a pedophile in a year, does that mean you deserve to die now?
Yes.
>Think about it
Well am I really going to accomplish anything in the next year that's worth harming at least one child, possibly far more? It would be a mercy for the world, just like aborting unwanted pregnancies.

Thanks for sharing your story as well as the link.

Why don't they want the kid? You're not addressing that at all.

The bias is in group preference. In the same way an elephant would fight off a predator attacking a baby elephant, but a giraffe wouldn't get involved to save the baby elephant.
Humans place ourselves on a pedestal above all other species.

You can trace activity in the brain to 15 weeks of pregnancy, but does it matter to you that that brain is the size of a regular person's motor cortex? What I'm trying to say is that the brain activity is not sufficient to fully encompass life.

Due to the way brains develop, those brain waves you're getting at 15 weeks are more reptilian than mammalian. It's not thinking. It's functioning.

"A 1 year old isn't fully human either" I would agree with that statement. Our brains are very complex, dude, and to achieve the level of sophistication that even a four-year old child has requires an intense degree of complexity and development. A child dying is more of a tragedy than a toddler dying, and a toddler dying is more of a tragedy than an infant, and an infant moreso than a stillborn, and a stillborn moreso than pre-labour, and pre-labour moreso than the first trimester.

I would not say it's non-human enough to be killed. To be clear, a human is a collection of cells for at least the first third of the pregnancy. If a mother hasn't made her decision by then, she doesn't get to.

You sound like you have a very different concept of what constitutes early human life than I do.

>We know that at fertilization, where the sperm and egg meet, human life begins

human life doesnt begin there, idiot. the sperm and cell are both alive prior to conception, and human. the only difference at the point of conception is that they merged. no life began or ended during that process. the process of life merely continues.

when you stop looking at the world through your ideological glasses, itll help you to stop yourself before you stay more stupid shit

The true redpill is humans, no matter in which stage of their life, are souless. We will always be a clump of self dividing cells and we all eventually return to nothing. Just assume it

I did not ask about fertilization.(Fertilization that can be applied to all mammals and many others.)
What. Is. A. Human?
You claim we can look at science and tell the difference between cat and dog.
Which means we can specifically define a cat and a dog.
So how come you still have not looked at science and defined what is a human?

Why are there more laws protecting pets than human beings in the womb?

>A child dying is more of a tragedy than a toddler dying, and a toddler dying is more of a tragedy than an infant, and an infant moreso than a stillborn, and a stillborn moreso than pre-labour, and pre-labour moreso than the first trimester.

Tell that to a mother who's miscarried.

>a human is a collection of cells
The same thing could be said of us.
Why are you fixed on the age and development of a human being as if it's any less because of said age and development?

>human life doesnt begin there, idiot.

If you want to reject basic science, who I am to stop you, right?
Ignorance is bliss.

They don’t want the kid because they simply don’t want the kid. They have sex solely for pleasure.

Soul and spirit are the emotional state.

>If you want to reject basic science, who I am to stop you, right?

>basic science

>thinks "life" is some magical thing

you fall asleep a lot in 3rd grade?

I've answered your question from a scientific viewpoint explaining the process as well and you still won't accept that or just ignore it, I'm not sure which.

Don't know what else to say at this point.

>They don’t want the kid because they simply don’t want the kid.
What kind of debased reasoning is this?
This is permissible in your eyes?

Why is society important if human life itself isn't important? What is society meant to protect if a person's life is worth nothing?

>A human is a collection of cells
Yeah, the same thing can be said of us. I don't see how you can't understand that things can be different from one moment to the next. Do yourself a favour and read some philosophy books. Getting so hung up on something ending when it that hasn't even begun yet is recipe for constant anger and resentment.

Instead of comparing laws about pets vs humans, why not address the gender discrimination.
Creating life requires 2 parties. Male and female. But only one party member is given a choice. Sure, the child is carried inside of the female, but the positive or negative consequence of keeping or destroying the child effects both parties.

abortion affects mostly sluts and minoritys, we don't want them having children anyway, whats the problem with it?

> If you aren't pro-life, can you please explain why human rights exclude human beings in the womb?
Niggers are not human. Also, abortion is a necessary evil to prevent the US from getting filled to the brim with Dindus.

Cmon man, it doesn’t matter in the first place. Maybe the don’t want it because it shits itself. Maybe the don’t want it because it cries. Maybe they don’t want it because it’s a responsibility. Maybe they don’t want it because the woman can’t drink alcohol while it’s inside of her. Maybe they don’t want it because small things frighten them. Maybe they just don’t want the kid. And whatever their choice for not wanting it, I say they don’t have to have it, because these potential parents who don’t want kids need to have their genes removed from the pool

they* instead of “the” a few times lel

No you have not answered anything from scientific viewpoint. All you have done is repeated the word science and said male and female human makes a baby. That doesn't define what is a human. That only says there're humans and humans reproduce.
Is pic related human?
It has two legs, two hands, head, brain and can communicate.
If it's not a human why is that?
I gave you five similarities what the humans and pic related share. Is pic related still not human?
Pic related species male and female also reproduce by having a sperm meet an egg.
Can you still say it's not a human?
And no you can't say it's not a human because it's a gorilla. That doesn't prove anything. You can't also say because science says so. That doesn't prove anything either.

Who do you save in a fire - 100 embryos or one 4 year old girl?

People who make the decision to abort do so out of 1.) selfish reasons and 2.) thinking they know better then God.

I've learned that when you interfere with God's plan, it only comes back to haunt you. So, do what you want. Just don't expect me to pay for it.

I will, however, perform the abortion for you, but I also get to abort you. You decide if that sounds reasonable.

>talking about human biology
>recommending philosophy

Time for bed champ.

>but the positive or negative consequence of keeping or destroying the child effects both parties.
I am in agreement here.

child in the womb is innocent. why should we have to bear the faults of our grandparents?

>it doesn’t matter in the first place
I beg your pardon?

You would go as far as saying whatever the reason one wishes to have an abortion, that right should be given to them? Surely you jest...

>and can communicate
Dogs communicate.
If you don't believe that science can tell the difference between a human being and a silverback gorilla, i worry about the education over there in Finland. I know evolution is a thing over there but maybe you need to do your own research into these things.

Not sure how this is relevant. No one would EVER be in a position like this. Please make it more relevant or realistic.

>You would go as far as saying whatever the reason one wishes to have an abortion, that right should be given to them?
Yes, that is exactly what I’m saying. It prevents bringing that kid into a shitty life in which they are very likely to continue the cycle with their own kid(s)
Tell me I’m heartless, that’s fine. That’s your viewpoint. In my viewpoint, the kid and all possible future generations stemming from him/her are kept from being brought into a life of suffering. That, in my opinion, is the justification.

>Not sure how this is relevant. No one would EVER be in a position like this. Please make it more relevant or realistic.

It's relevant, because pro life people think embryos and human beings are the same thing.

Ok, lets say you have 10 embryos in your fridge because your wife and you are trying to have another child by artificial insemination (let's say it works that way). And in the other room is your 4 year old daughter.

The house catches fire and you can either save the girl or the embryos. So what do you do?

Earth is flat, science says so. Do you believe me? I mean you don't have to trust me, trust science. According to science, Earth is flat, ok?
This is not about me what ever do I believe the science can or cannot make the difference between a gorilla and a human.
It's about you giving me the definition of human.
Yet you have failed to give me a proper definition.
You have not said or explained anything what is and what makes a human.
You have only come to claim that humans exist.
That doesn't tell anything about humans.
Just admit it. You have no idea what a human is.

>Ok, lets say you have 10 embryos in your fridge because your wife and you are trying to have another child by artificial insemination

Again, can't take these scenarios seriously. This would never be a thing in Canada. This isn't even possible.

I think you would agree that terminating a life because it wasn't a girl is pretty heartless. It's not a matter of differing viewpoints. I don't know why timing ( an 8month old in the womb vs a 2 month old out of the womb) changes your opinion, dare I say it instantly if the same circumstances arise.

>Earth is flat, science says so.
This and what I've mentioned are settled issues. Arguing against them does nothing because they're settled. What don't you understand?

>You have not said or explained anything what is and what makes a human.
The fact that they come from human beings. The term fetus literally means offspring.
Why are you arguing against that which is already settled?

Use your imagination and answer the question.

Yep, it’d be heartless, but that boy that gets born will have the same heartless genes and environment growing up and will go on to shit up our world in his own generation. I would also suggest the requirement of a vasectomy or hysterectomy for serial aborters, or someone who has an abortion for a selfish reason.

The timing changes my opinion simply because one has been born and one hasn’t. It’s quite a big difference if you ask me.

Are you French and retarded so you don't fully understand English?
Once again all you said is humans exist. That is not a proper definition.
Your "definition" only leans on visual observation. That is not scientific enough.
You have failed to define human so abortions will continue on humans because you can't define what is the difference between human and humanlike beings.
Do you consider humanlike beings as humans? Because that is the question. That is why you have to know the difference between human and humanlike. Humanlike can be aborted. Do you fail to make a difference between humanlike and human and end up preventing humanlike abortions?