Do racists have more courage now that Trump is president...

Do racists have more courage now that Trump is president? Racists wouldn't dare to say some of the things that you hear now back when Obama was president.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, I'd say the anti white racists are coming out with their racism more openly now.

>Racists wouldn't dare

Uhh yes they would. But you're right that times are changing, information is becoming cheaper, along with the cost of life. The value of a black woman in society really has fallen in the last few years, and it's due to (((bad publicity)))

>black woman
oops! I mean white man*

Not having empathy for people outside your race is normal.

In 2018, being called a Nazi is a sign of good moral character.

Once you break free of the equality meme and realize that populations are genetically different, fascism is unironically the most logical conclusion.

Disagreeing with your shitty libtard opinions and actually understanding economics and geopolitics DOESNT = Racism

Of course your faggot brain wont understand.

S_ _ _

Correct

oh no.. people say mean things! help me mommy!

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

go to any youtube comment section and you see pepe avatars saying nigger and praising trump. It's so weird because it's not just one category of videos. I'll be watching a documentary on ants and there's poltards in hte comment section.

FPBP

Blew that faggot out of the water. Try again shill

Kek

can I just request that you virgins keep your autism on this containment board please?

Good, non whites need to start fighting back

Let's clean up the gene pool by sterilizing the genetically defective--fat, short, ugly, stupid, diseased. They'll make good cannon fodder against ISIS.

You need to stop getting "morally" outraged about things and realize that all races only look out for each other.

Racism/xenophobia are good things as they promote in-group cooperation against hostile out-group interference.

Morality is an emotionally driven delusion, the world is entirely based on the principle of survival of the fittest. When it really comes down to it, all power extends from the tip of a sword or the barrel of a gun. At best morality promotes in-group cohesion, but even then it can only be truly enforced with punishment (force).

It depends on which racists you're talking about, sweetie.

I say we should set up nationwide safe spaces in every city. Big beautiful rooms with play-do and coloring books for all. When the room fills, lock the doors and turn on the gas.

Source?

>Racists wouldn't dare to say some of the things that you hear now back when Obama was president.
WTF are you talking about? Your fake thought crimes was never this intensely regulate

The 2000s, 1990s, 1980s, when were you born?

>WTF are you talking about? Your fake thought crimes was never this intensely regulate
>The 2000s, 1990s, 1980s, when were you born?

Actual anti-black racism is still declining the same as it's been for decades and decades. People aren't more racist, it's that the definition of "racist" has expanded to include 99% of all normal human behavior.

Also, now that SJWism is mainstream and being pushed by every boring media figure or celebrity, being - or pretending to be - racist/fascist/nazi/whatever is counterculture. Kids and teenagers who aren't actually racist will pretend to be just to piss off their purple-haired feminist teachers and parents.

The australian fucking government.

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888

lol "bilnd". I remember when I didn't rest assured that nepotism would take all the jobs. I could have done something good with my life.

Like they go here. Cred Forums spread everywhere. From imgur, reddit, the news, all over. It's because of the anonymousness and that we don't have a point system. People say whatever they want, and this is funny. Reddit/imgur are shitholes where you can barely hint of some truth and they go full retard with points effectively stopping others from posting similar things since they lose all their hard earned upvotes. They're basically taking away the voice of the people with that crap. The ones that cry the most gets the most attention there, here they get messed with. We can't stop the spreading because of this.

This. But as a counterpoint there's also been a HUGE uprise in race realism to counter the anti-white narrative.

We're heading to a real civil war lads.

Let's guess which country starts first. I guess Germany, then the US.

Guess what little leaf nigger I'm buying thermal imagery weapon optics and your little nigger ass will stand out real toasty against the cold ground up there.

Race realism is a code word for white and asian supremacy.

This

Bullshit, it was Obama and the riots he started that redpilled people on the NQ.

what is this term "racist" you speak of? We dont deal with 'newspeak' here...

Depends, do you mean actual racists or people who bring up race in a discussion without the fear of tyranny from you and your faggy peers who willfully ignore context and let their social lifes be dictated by ideological calculation removing the need for individual thought and responsability for your own life?