en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_for_Our_Lives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Again_MSD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad this faggot didnt die

The fuck is this guy gonna do? Throw flags of peace at me?

Nice passive aggressive comment.

I love it. Your either with them or you hate children and want them to die. Well the jokes on them I actually do. Stupid kids and their music, iPads, and bright futures.

He's George Bush now

I’m against you. You little faggot.

>with us or against us
>trying to take my guns
I suppose I'm against you, scrawny minor with nogunz. I'm armed to the teeth. You have no fucking chance. Deal with it.

Reminder: This IS war.

okay so who is paying for the lodging and travel to go from florida to dc? Parents gonna take some time off of work? How many? Faaaaaake

wow it's like I can see the yarmulke on him

>you're with us or against us
Reek of Jew

Anyone have the dibs on this faggot? Heard he was a jew son of a jew democrat florida government member.

Come And Take It, you little prick

>okay so who is paying for the lodging and travel

Do you even have to ask?

^this

>you're either with us or against us

I will be on the side with guns thanks.

>shooting in the middle of hardcore libtard land Florida
>bunch of kikes scurry out of the school like cockroaches
>immediately start screeching about Activism™

This hard push for gun grabbing by the jewish press is simply because members of the tribe were correctly gunned down by a feral retard that they can't wholly pin on """white nationalism"""

SEETHING

>March for our lives
>We are going to be marching together as students begging for our lives
Excellent! Some good came out of this tragedy. Now I would make it absolutely clear that metal detectors and armed personal are a minimum and none negotiable core principle. I do hope they also push for more assertive outreach programs to help students who are being outcasted reconnect with the human condition so they are not driven to kill their fellow students. I would hope but honestly do not trust most teachers but allowing them to also conceal carry would be a step in the right direction. Provided they have shown they are able to keep their cool and never allow the firearm out of their reach.

I know that side Im on.

what are you gonna do, shoot me?

>bright futures

I don't trust the look of that kid.

Nobody's posted this yet? I'll just say NO EXCEPTIONS

IT NEVER STOPS, THE FIGHT WITH THEM IS ETERNAL.

Damn this kid is savage. Would donate to his patreon.

>kids decide our laws
Peak degeneracy

oh shit, i'm accidentally against students now

>March for our lives
That's fucking gay

How much will be too much, I wonder.

Maybe if your country wasn't as inneficient and corrupt as any other third world country you could have that
But as it stands now schools are severely missmanaged up to the point where the average salary for a teacher is like 55k and they don't even get money for school supplies
And then you want to spit in their faces and buy multiple metal detectors and armed guards for every school?
Fucking amerimutts I swear

>Dems push for gun control in an election year

Does anyone get a deep sense that there's something wrong with this kid just look at his face and the kids behind him? He looks like he's going to shoot up a school himself.

hahaha i'm against you young shabbos goy. i'm not giving up my freedom to tyrants. faggot.

fucking kike and with their jewsih tricks

Jesus Christ, Cred Forums
I know you guys are all about abandoning humanity for the sake of memes but this is sad. I just want you all to remember this thread next week when you complain about your parents being embarrassed by you ranting about the jews at the dinner table again and you ask why no one will believe you when you say the FBI is a masonic authoritarian regime set up by (((them))) to keep the redpilled MGTOWs in the dark

ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTE

dudes this shit is so fuckin crazy its giving sandy hoax run for its money

It's his right to march and demonstrate so I don't really see the problem with it. Unless they bring some really solid concepts for legislation it won't mean dick.

I'm sorry is fucking mexico trying to say our nation is fucked up when the largest source of income by a country fucking mile is illegal sending you untaxed money across the border?
>le 56%
Yeah because of fucking mexicans. Why don't you unfuck your corrupt government and cartel problem before flinging shit. At least I do not have to worry about being flayed alive and having my hands cut off because I upset some cartel member.

> At least I do not have to worry about being flayed alive and having my hands cut off because I upset some cartel member.
I don't have to worry about getting shot by a psycho when I go to school
Or the shopping mall
Or go to work
Or leave my house

We're definitely against you, Jew. I don't know how much clearer we could be about it.

u dumbo

No. You just have to worry.
About being flayed alive
Having your hands cut off
Because you pissed off some drug lord's 3rd cousin.

>56% meme
Nigger you ARE the pollutant. You are trying to make me feel lesser because of the lack of whiteness when you ARE the cause of non-whiteness. You are saying you are literally cancer.

That teenage normie wisdom.

Yeah you just have to worry about being skinned alive by the cartel.
How progressive!

Should be glad their parents didn't abort or swallow them.

> uneducated american thinking he knows what the fuck is up in mexico
As long as you don't fuck around with the cartels or hang around with drug dealers nobody will fuck with you.
It's not like they pick random people off the street to behead.
Americans on the other hand pick random people to shoot it seems

That's taste of "conservatve" gen Z for you.

I don't live in fucking Mad Max world, so I'm the superior race!

Oyyyy veeeyyyy

>as long as you don't upset the local drug cartel that skins people alive you have nothing to worry about!
>except the local drug cartel that skins people alive
>or the corrupt police that work for the cartel
>or random people with illegal guns because you have no real laws
>or the rampant poverty

Yeah mexico sounds like a dream. It is a damn stumper why you have people fleeing your country en mass to ours. It sounds so nice.

I know it's hard for americans to not be complete douchebags and piss everyone off but you can live a normal life in Mexico if you stick to your business and be careful of who you hang out with
in america you can get shop up any minute by people with legal guns
Your countnry is a shithole and all first world nations point and laugh at you whenever a mass shooting happens and the only solution on the table is thoughts and prayers

How is this normalfag neglected?

Did a little digging. Couldn't find a political connection to that name. But I did find a Robert Kasky who is a lawyer in Broward County.
floridabar.org/directories/find-mbr/profile/?num=140266
Not sure if there is a relationship to the teen, but something else was interesting.The lawyer's phone number is the same as an adoption agency. Cruz was adopted after his mother supposedly died. Is it possible this lawyer is related to the gun-grabbing kid and facilitated Cruz's adoption to further groom him?

>you can live a normal life in Mexico if you stick to your business and be careful of who you hang out with
>as long as you don't upset the drug cartels that skin people alive
>as long as you don't get picked up by the police that are controlled by the drug cartels that skin people alive
>as long as you keep your head down and never upset someone that could potentially be related to the police controlled by the police who are controlled by the drug cartels that skin people alive or upset someone that could potentially be related to the drug cartels that skin people alive
>you can live a normal life

You really have no leg to stand on spic. Probably because the drug cartel cut it off with a chain saw.

Wait, wait, wait
This is one of the kids that knew the guy was a problem and all he did was cry on youtube and facebook about it? The same kids that never grew balls to actually face the guy? He already distrusted government or authority but now want Drumpf to clean up his mess because he was too beta to do anything? This kid?

> Be mexican
> Piss off somebody
> Get shot
> Be american
> Get shot
I wonder which is worse

Stay safe Trump
This cultural revolution cannot succeed

I would think the place you still get shot but the people shooting you are controlling the police and where they will flay your skin off while you are still alive to send a message and the water makes you shit blood. So mexico, it is a shit hole country and you trying to pretend the US is worse. The best part is you are trying to make the US sound worse because of the 56% meme when your shit blood is what it is all about. You are quite literally telling me as more and more of your filth cross over we become a weaker nation. I could not agree more. Mexico is shit because it is filled with Mexicans.

do these soy boys, unable to do the simplest things like change a cars oil, think they have any chance of doing anything of value?

do they think they're revolutionaries? the south are savages and would rip them apart, only needing a few good people at the top giving orders.

people are fucked in destitute and have nothing to live for, they'd happily fuck over rich coastal elite libs for even a little of what they have.

tread lightly lib faggots.

its ok when they do it, user, calm down

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

I was expecting a shit ton of mass shootings with over 100 dead, but nope more like 50 dead so far.

Meanwhile in Chicago
heyjackass.com
56 dead so far.

>inb4 mass shooting at protest

Place your bets bros. Will that happen?

These kids have obviously had Marxist training.

>I would hope but honestly do not trust most teachers but allowing them to also conceal carry would be a step in the right direction. Provided they have shown they are able to keep their cool and never allow the firearm out of their reach.
yeah because that will totally send out the right message to kids. wtf man, arming teachers is a bad idea from the get go. but i do agree with your view on what that march should focus on. for all this ((inclusiveness)) we have in this world there are still tons of children who just wont fit in. understandable as most of today's etiquette are based on lies, and go against human nature.

what has this world become when we are seriously debating armed guards for schools. i think it is about time we start looking in to what makes a school shooter tick.

should the Americans be disarmed? Hell no. but a few regulations here and there should be considered. i know Americans and regulations by federal government don't mix very well but even the nuttiest of the gun nuts must admit that something has to be done...on a whole lot of levels.

>media
every time i turn on CNN (online) its always another worst thing ever. and how I(?!) should feel bad about that
>education
who is really falling behind here? and why.
>laws
it is about time to admit that the current situation does NOT work
>gun sale
fuck if i know, but blindly selling guns to anybody that walks in to your store is just crazy in my European state of mind
>parents
what are these parents of school shooters really doing to prevent their kids from taking their guns and going on a rampage. also it is about time that these parents undergo a serious to the bone psychological assessment concerning their style of raising a child
>children
separation of the sexes at school should imho prevent 99.9% of these events.

WHY ALWAYS?
I DON'T WANT TO HATE THEM I SWEAR I DON'T BUT I CAN'T STOP NOTICING

youtube.com/watch?v=wY38PQDc1Qg

>begging for their lives
wow, how cucked is gen-z?

Guess that means we are against them.

>>inb4 mass shooting at protest
one could dream

Instead of God they pray to the state.

>I would hope but honestly do not trust most teachers but allowing them to also conceal carry would be a step in the right direction. Provided they have shown they are able to keep their cool and never allow
LOL
90% liberal stantistic looney tuned obama bunghole licking freaks - in other words, they will target any student white male and trump loving --- "oh.. he was reaching for his... it was a cellphone but.. yeah he was screaming racial epithets ... I thought it was a gun and he was going to shoot other students.. so I emptied two clips into the nazi..."
After review the teacher has been promoted to lifetime tenure

Whenever coming across these cryptos in real life and overhearing them trying to subvert a discussion like this, I always intentionally exclaim "oy vey" or something along those lines that does not directly call them out but lets them that I know.

The saying about them recoiling when they are found out is true. It is fascinating how their personality and demeanor instantly change.

oh rly.. what racial epithets was he screaming ?
"Well, you could tell he was thinking them."

jews gonna jew

Are these the first sacrifices for the coming holy war for Betheleham?

How does a Mexican of all people think he has the place to talk down to Americans? The 56% meme is for white Europeans (And Chileans) Not Mexican 40% spicy el nunez

>bright futures
About that

only sith deal in absolutes

Feminem drew a line and said those words too
now hes a fucking laughing stock

This
I've had ENUFF of these kids with their vlogs and their anne frank tattoo's and the hippin and the hoppin and their stupid african hedgehogs

>perfect learning opportunity to help kids understand that the shooter could have been stopped if the teachers had guns
>"BAN GUNS! BAN ALL GUNS!"

I'm sad to see that America's declining intellectualism is not merely a product of a shitty education system.

wew lad

If Harold lived in Nazi Germany, we’d never hear the end of ‘muh seven gorillion’.

How are they begging for their lives, they survived they're not getting shot again the kid is apprehended at this point they're kind of gloating that they made it. I hate young people it's like they've never heard of a school shooting before.

It really sucks that this statist, myopic shill will probably never get his ass riddled with bullets by a nigger with an illegally obtained gun but it'll happen to many unarmed white Americans who are undeserving of such a fate. That very thought pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.

This fucking writing will never fail to piss me off. In 50 fucking years if someone says this I will be fucking hot at the godamn obvious flaw in this writing. Holy shit this mother fucking that wrote this have a place in my heart with his name carved out in it.

Mass Gassing* It's more effective this way.

No, the solution is to make all schools gun free zones. Everyone knows criminals can't attack gun free zones.

He has to be one of (((them)))
He looks like Jazz

>be the most hated generation not named the baby boomers
Easy decision.

>Be from Mexico
>Unironically calling any other country a shithole

literally every single time
always a jew

>bright futures

slingshots can actually be pretty lethal

We need to stop calling these kids poor broken behavior disordered babies, start calling them sociopaths and putting them away where they can't destroy students' mentally and physically. Even better teach students how to manipulate them back as self defense.

>a bunch of pampered rich little jews saying i'm with them or against them

so they're declaring war on the united states? because they're just saying the Constitution is toilet paper. these are the same smug little socjus cultists who'll be after the 1st Amendment the instant you give them an inch, they already try to push criminalizing MUH HATE SPEECH and turning the Surveillance State against citizenry like what's happened to the people of western Europe under Merkel's stasi.

Then I'm against you.

Future generations will thank us.

Trump should mail all the living students participation trophies

Tweet him and tell him how much of a scamming Jew he is. Expose him Cred Forums

Begging who? You were shot by another student because you were dicks to him.

Haha, bring it ON! Who dares win!

I know. The bald bitch actually got mad that people told her not to alienate him, she said and I quote, "How can you say that, you didn't know this kid" Bitch straight excuses being a bully after a mass shooting. Like oh no, now I'm a victim, I can claim we HAD to bully him and you just don't understand. They all deserved it.

Fuxking communist faggot should have died in the shooting

with all these planned school shooting protests and walkouts being planned

whats the chance of another crazy fucker attacking them

Nobody died.

Some one should. Kill. It's so easy it would be so soft and easy.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117259

As far as school shootings go, pretty damn high.

>give up your guns, goy

can you see the irony in your post?
i hate my country so much, i would renounce my citizenship if i could

>duhh ban all the guns!
>we have to punish the people already following the law!

your dream world where guns dont exist is never happening

You just survived a mass shooting that happened fairly fucking recently
What would you do?
a) spend time with the friends and family you love
b) be an attention whore faggot cunt

Someone ought to go to this march and finish the job Cruz started.

Stay away from my guns you fucks.

I'm against him.
no fucks given.
I'll debate him where ever he wants.
he's wrong

It's an implied yarmulke.

marx supported right to bear arms

so you're telling me that this kid wants to disarm PoC and women who will then be unable to protect themselves? What A FUCKING NAZI

No, it's just (((them)))

Nice find user that's one for the books. [Pizzagate intensifies]

I told you Cred Forums
His classmates must be similar as well
Seventeen less kids, seventeen million less tweets

Also check out this video notice the (((poster))).

vimeo.com/102112616

So US students are going to celebrate Hitler's birthday on April 20 by walking out of their mandatory Holocaust classes? Der Fuhrer would be proud!

He's jewish. No surprises here.

The fucking leftists always protest in a way that makes them seem weak.

THAT

underated

And we'll whisper "no"

>to further groom him?

*MK-Ultra intensifies*

Jeff Kasky has a channel on vimeo with videos about that adoption center so he obviously works there. The whole Kasky clan should be looked into.

There are like maybe 3 people on pol/ that buy into all that shit....thanks, Shlomo.

I used to think, how could Israel be invaded by the west, and how could the United States set it out. I now know why, the fucking kikes play all the fucking sides, far right, far left, center, you name it.

Their fucking lies are finally being noticed by the masses, and as someone from Appalachia who like nearly everyone their, was a very proud pro Israel supporter,I can tell you it took less then a few months of seeing the truth to turn against them.

Fuck Israel, Fuck Palestine, Glory to the Kingdom of Jerusalem!

That sounds like a threat. Send in the fucking tacticools and demand this little faggot play simon says.

am I missing something why would Jews ever want to be disarmed again.? That didn't go to well back in 1940s Europe.

Democrats are shilling their church hard

>multiple

Ree

They don't go in for firearms. Too many broken wrists and cramps.

>be american
>get shot
>protest mass shootings
>get shot

these are the questions that matter

Yup I Kek'ed real hard at that one

"NICK NEEDS A FAMILY"

>NICK

(pic courtesy of Cameron 'Krisis' Kasky's dad's adoption business)

(((Kasky)))

Does Israel have strict gun controls currently?

Emigrate to wakanda then, nog.

>be American
go to elementary school
>get shot
go to middle school
>get shot
go to high school
>get shot
go watch a movie
>get shot
go to the mall
>get shot
go to church
>get shot
walk down street
>get shot

Gen Z Jews are already wicked creatures before even graduating high school...

Entire generations brainwashed by leftoids now being unleashed on the political arena.

Hope you're homeschooling.

>bright futures

They only thing bright about their futures will probably be the nuclear blasts

FPBP

Oh, well, I guess I’m against you then. Thanks for clearly defining the sides of this war.

Is that an actual website ? That's fucked up, it looks like craiglist but instead of buying used things or pets you're buying kids.

I'm really curios why would Jews want to be disarmed even in the USA. Wouldn't that make them an easy target again? I'm lost on this point.

You can eat shit, Netherlands. You're a thinly-veiled gun-grabbing retard.

This is some bullshit funded by the Democrats I think. This whole "movement" by these students feels fake and forced. OF course it's the spic dike with the shaved head that is at the head of it. I wonder who specifically is feeding them lines.

You can live a normal life in mexico, yeah, just so long as the cartels dont find out your blood type. You go to hospital and next thing you know youve been kidnapped for your organs.

>Sauce

I know a mexican and talk to them regularly.

>I wonder who

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this _________?

The more I see these little shits the more I agree with the sperg Lord McDonald's subway guy.

There is but it looks like you need to download an app (?) to actual click through the profiles.

one-world-adoption-services.en.aptoide.com/

I feel for Alex , he sounded like a goody guy

Anything for more likes and followers!

This is why we have the Second Amendment. They are eager to build their leftist utopia of death and misery and need to get our guns so we can't fight back.
This won't be solved any way other than a civil conflict.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Fuck their bright futures

Bloomberg

It's sad people think so much about the guns but it's like they forget about the poor boy that got shot up for nothing , this whole has gone to trash

Sounds a bit like George Dubya.

I ain't going on that website nigga. Why tf would i want to adopt a kid from Florida. And that app/website looks like was made for iPhone 3G and hasn't been updated since then.

>>Bright Futures
muzzle flash from muh musket

AHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHA

What do when Trump makes a "deal"

This "march" isn't even until like March 26th or something. Nobody is going to even give a fuck that this happened by then.

>You're either with us or against us.

Liberal logic.

When the time comes in a few years I absolutely will be.

I like this.

Do all effeminate kikes look the same? Pic related. whore on the left.

Ditto.

Neither of them are jewish

I can see how jealous and fat you are behind your comment, and you stink. You will never be American or white. Kys.

>Brings up rainbow-colored wedding cakes

You know this little dweeb is some dumb opportunistic leftist activist. I hope he fades into obscurity the way Sandra Fluke did.

Being Mexican. Being Mexican is definitely worse.

>be mexicant
You could have stopped right there, youll not find anything worse

>separation of the sexes at school should imho prevent 99.9% of these events.
That's not a bad idea.

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March

By the way, I'm never wrong. There will be blood.

godspeed, gun control boy.

don't let the NRA and the rethuglicans change the subject.

Very jewish and extremely fucking gay

Jew fag with high verbal IQ that likes to make sweeping moral pronouncements doesn't like guns and is an opportunist.

What a fucking shock.

You realize all those kids had guns? It was an ROTC school, the (((news))) is not sharing that. This is a blatant false flag

Chill out my dude, not war till they at your door asking to confiscate. Calm down, go out and stack up more 223

What exactly do they plan to do? Do they realise where they live ? Any gun ban would be impossible

Against you. You lose all sympathy when you try to take peoples rights away.

these kids are fucking angry as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. The terrorist NRA is going down along with any rethuglicans who side with them.

You're being lead astray goy, these are gladio b operations, do you realize how hard it is to take out 17 targets? That retarded lizard-face patsy probably can't hit a target beyond 10 yards. Realize that there are random weapon caches all over major US cities, and teams of trained mercinaries waiting to pop off any manufactured false flag (((they))) put together. Look up gladio b.

That kid's a Jew if ever there was one
It's no coincidence that this was a heavily Jewish school and the shooter was a Jew and now the survivors are going activist in a big way with lots of Soros money
false flag? or sacrifice? I'm inclined to think the latter, anyway....no cohencidence here.

Kikes again?

>This hard push for gun grabbing by the jewish press is simply because members of the tribe were correctly gunned down by a feral retard that they can't wholly pin on """white nationalism"""
>SEETHING
FUCKING THIS

This whole thing stinks of (((you know who)))

Well whatever happened will happen, how can the American gun owner not feel anything after seeing this face

Will my AR 15 be deported?

Only attractive girls were killed. They were cutting off loose ends, this school was recruiting ground for brownstoning

he's a kike.

>the hippin and the hoppin

Slave trading is nothing new to them.

>Jeff Kasky has a channel on vimeo with videos about that adoption center so he obviously works there. The whole Kasky clan should be looked into.
oh boy, let's get to digging!! these kikes are very very connected

I smell something so nasty here. Trafficking? We know what the jewish Dems are into.

>teachers are also armed drill sergeants
SERVICE GAURANTEES CITIZENSHIP

Always is my friend

False flag 1000000000000000%

>The lawyer's phone number is the same as an adoption agency.
This is the ride that never ends
It just go on and on my friends

Nothing will top Adam "112lb" lanza headshotting 27 moving targets in under 5 minutes

Yes you do beaner. You really gonna pretend that Guadalajara is less dangerous than even this kike town in Florida?

When you antagonize the people with the guns.

Do you currently have a sand nigger dick in your ass? You desperately wish for someone to be more miserable than you so you can ignore your own impotent existence. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

You're getting real close with this Kasky fuck
>lawyer
>adoptions
>SURROGATE MOTHERS
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
Human trafficking as fuck

My dude, mexico SUCKS.

Unfortunately lad, I'm against you. And I will kill you and destroy everything you care about if you try to fuck with my constitutional rights.

SHALL

>"I DONT WANT TO DIE GIVE AWAY YOUR RIGHTS NOW"
The Jew yells in pain as he strikes you

Wikipedia says that there have been 160 shooting deaths at school since 2010.

Given the US population, that's about 1 in 2 million.

US auto deaths was about 30,000 per year during the same period, or about 1 in 1000.

So when is this faggot going to march against the auto-industry?

>a teenage rally orchestrated by Jewish communists
>we must change our Constitution

I don't think so.

Fuck I hate Australia, our laws were so relaxed before the ban

the way I see it is these semi auto rifles are simply toys that men like to play with. taking them away will not alter their lives at all. It is such a small sacrifice for them, and yet it will save so many lives. So it baffles me that these men who call themselves americans would rather have these toys rather than keep kids safe from gun massacres.

>I don't have to worry about getting shot by a psycho when I go to school
>Or the shopping mall
>Or go to work
>Or leave my house

Actually, you fucking do! Who the hell are you fooling? Seriously, you denying your own reality to make a meme or are you really this stupid?

the bullying culture is what gets kids shot. what needs to happen is bullies get expelled, no exceptions. kids who don't report bullying of other students get expelled, no exceptions, and teachers who don't recognize bullying in their classrooms get fired and brought up on charges. watch how many shootings happen if this gets implemented.

>ARE YOU THREATENING ME ?!
>I AM THE GREAT CORNHOOLIO
>I NEED AR-15 FOR MY BUNGHOLE
>BRRRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBR CLICL CLICK CLICK

In addition to the eight or so adoption and surrogacy businesses (sorry, 'nonprofits') that he runs with his dad, he finds the time to
"provide risk management services to large events"

lol these little kikes are going to roast

I'm sure that George Soros paid for none of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_for_Our_Lives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Again_MSD
>"March for Our Lives", a nationwide demonstration which will include a march in Washington, D.C., is planned for March 24, 2018. The march will be conducted in collaboration with the nonprofit organization Everytown for Gun Safety.[7][11][12]
>Everytown for Gun Safety is largely bankrolled by Michael Bloomberg,[6] who also founded the group.[7]
Oh snap
I'm wrong
It's Bloomberg
>MARCH FOR OUR LIVES
>BROUGHT TO YOU BY MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND HIS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>HE WAS JUST HANGING AROUND WITH A WEBSITE AND SOME SIGNS
>WAITING
>WAITING
>WAITING

>"provide risk management services to large events"

I hope somebody runs over their little faggot march.

That's perhaps the sleaziest kikeface I've ever seen desu.

Based gen z

>BROUGHT TO YOU BY
>FORMER NYC MAYOR
>MICHAEL BLOOMBERG
>AND HIS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

Most of broward county is niggers and spics. It's not that dangerous as far as cities go in south Florida, but everything in broward besides parkland is Haitian ghetto trash. Honestly, everything south of lake Okeechobee should be culled.

This is nothing more than kikes using some poor sap they trained/primed for this to push their political agenda. So fucking transparent I'm surprised anyone except bleeding-heart soccer moms are falling for it. But I've cloistered myself away from stupid people so it's always a culture shock dealing with them.

At least it serves as a cautionary tale and case study in how kikes use events as political propaganda to push their agendas. That really redpilled me as a lad, especially the speed at which it happened.

>Be American
>Be fat
>Get shot
>Lose weight
>Feels good man

So are they toys or are they killing machines owned by thuggish terrorists?

You're not shaming a single fucking person here you dumb cunt. You can have our rifles when you come and take them by force.

Fuck these arrogant little faggots. Everything that's wrong with modern educations obsession with ego-building. A fucking 11th grader who thinks he knows better than any person in human history.

We wuz prisoners and still are

>implying any jews who aren't shabbos goyim would stay amongst the gentiles once they are fully stripped of liberties

>Bloomberg

Every. Time.

Did anyone expect anything less from the children of the people who vote for Debbie Schultz? Politics is often hereditary, especially when you're rich.

If they didnt ban after newtown and las vegas, they sure as fuck wont ban after these SJW start screeching

>Some one should. Kill. It's so easy it would be so soft and easy.
Well hello there.

This. FUCK these little shits.

no ones shocked at all these signs and packages, protest and statements that were drummed up so quickly. another obama bullshit road block on the way back to a free country.

Yea actually, they'll send it to (((Syrian rebels)))

>live in Mexico City
>69 murders A DAY
>mfw I have no face cause cartels cut it off

“Eats corn the long way” maximizes the effect. Gay

Columbine and VT faces are in the wrong squares.

Lmao you goys were too comfy, a few dead first graders and a mentally retarded surfer and BOOM, no more guns. You pathetic cucks, now you just shitpost

>Human trafficking as fuck
this is getting spoopy user
let me get this straight
>school shooting in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz' district, Broward county
>Sheriff of Broward county is literally named Israel
>FBI ignored 30+ reports on the shooter
>CNN puts this Kasky kid on to gun grab
>anons dig into Kasky, find his father is a lawyer
>dad also runs an adoption agency
>next door is a bunc of businesses, one of which is a Chabad Lubavitch
wtf anons

Lol you filthy kike, we're onto your tribe. Its not long now.

sauce on this pic?

>be Australian
>60iq tard shoots up Port Arthur, butthole of the world
>literally amazing accuracy, massive kill score with shoddy rifles
>PM immediately calls for semi-auto ban
>"Sure why not"
We deserve it.

>Neither of them are jewish
kek
both of them are, user

The crisis actors dont "die" in psyOPs silly

That does absolutely nothing you gullible gentile fool. These are gladio b operations. This is your new reality. Expect there to be an event every day soon. That's what this is all leading up to. Daily terror. You ain't seen nothing yet. They will succeed in confiscation, just watch

Knuckles is an echidna you stupid fuck

Howard said he hated guns, how immature and biased is that.

I suspect the left will perpetrate more of these shootings in swing states they need for 2020 in an attempt to swing the vote.

Ah yes please let's let literal children write the laws that will to so well

Even though I don't believe in 'thoughts and prayers', my thoughts and prayers to whatever hero decides to shoot all these brainwashed morons during their march. Fucking nigger culture infested coddle babies.

Damnit man Florida needs to be cleaned. Should be the ethnostate there if they'd stop HAARPing the fuck out of it every years

The need for Hitler is critical

>be Dutch
>obsessed with Americans
>be American
>give zero fucks about the Dutch

The scenario that strikes me as cataclysmal is a Maidan-style sniper ambush on their own during one of these marches.

But really anything could set off a civil war right now. We are truly on the brink. The media is pushing this shooting with a frenzy beyond anything I've ever seen. They're going for broke.

This is getting pretty ridiculous. When vikings would raid a village I'm sure the people didn't whine this much. Toughen the fuck up!

>inb4 mass shooting at protest
The terrorists never learn that they always have huge vigils and shit where sheep gather like clockwork.

>Muzzle flash
Bright futures.

>either with us or against us
Yup. That deserves a bullet.

fuccccc

>taking advice from stupid kids
NO

Too bad this faggot didn't die.

user, I...

would rape both

2edgy5

I want to see your bigoted ass in the news. Since you're mexican, you're probably fat too

kek

Yeah, and their Nazis and racewars. We never had race wars or Nazis when I was growing up.

Every fucking time.

>bright futures
>white jewish kids from good neghborhoods
here u go famalam dont forget to fill out the forms next year

>His country has had militaristic drug cartels take over entire towns, murder large numbers of its population, and enslave the rest into working for them.
>Calls the US shit.
Juejuejuejuejuejuejuejuejue

What's edgy about what I said? Its all facts you faggot. Look up port Arthur massacre. It was the original sandy hoax

these kids are still out of school. My cousin was in one of the rooms the guy spray and prayed in. She talked on Tucker Carlson like ten mins that night. Said the people who werent fortunate enough to get behind the teachers desk were the ones that got hit

Guy is literally le 56%

I pray to god and the black sun for there to be full scale domestic war. This place needs to be /cleansed/

Who are they

Bingo

I'm worried they're setting trump up for a fall here. They said fuck all when Obama was president but now they will try to pressure trump into doing something to split him from his base. Plus he's probably got ivanka prattling on about it

This is the dumbest shit I've ever fucking seen. Black lives matter protesters had more of a point than these fucking idiots

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

>kill one nigger
>hood holds vigil
>kills everyone at hood vigil
>niggers nationwide hold vigil
>kill all niggers at vigils nationwide
>niggers hold vigils worldwide
>????

Well summarized user
Cred Forums knows EXACTLY what an Intelligence Community operation looks like
Cred Forums knows EXACTLY what a false flag looks like
Cred Forums knows about lawyers and adoption agencies and surrogate mothers and Michael Bloomberg and billions of dollars for gun control
Y'all are a bunch of magnificent bastards

It's scum like you that should've been shot

Jokes on you my father hates Jews as well.

same, hope he gets shot.

>you’re with us or against us

Is Bush (((speech writer))) working for these kids?

the 99.999% of law abiding gun owners should not surrender their guns because a few people went out and starting shooting. why don't you eurocucks understand that

he would feel safer if he got himself a gun

>because members of the tribe were correctly gunned down
I overheard someone somewhere, I think it was the newscaster, talking about the gofundme account saying something like, "people should donate, because, you know jewish funerals are very expensive."
You could have knocked me over with a shekel.