I'm voting them just to spite the retarded Australians on Cred Forums get fucked

I'm voting them just to spite the retarded Australians on Cred Forums get fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/sam-dastyari:-murky-links-with-chinese-businessmen-ended-career/9249216
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/greens-accused-of-antisemitism-after-30-pieces-of-silver-slur/news-story/67ecc752f44020a7646c2d2ae033611c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/sam-dastyari:-murky-links-with-chinese-businessmen-ended-career/9249216

Literal Marxists who would sell Australia to the Chinese.

you know he did it on em

>Hey Cred Forums im shitting in my own bed
>Lel epic trollz:D
Laborites and Greenies should be on a register and be required to compensate the rest of us every time they cause a recession.

well it's impossible to vote for the Libs with current leadership.
so not much choice
webm very much related

Australia has one of the highest electricity prices in the world. 1.40 a litre for fuel. One of the highest alcohol prices in the world . Almost no freedoms i hate this country

And neither of the major parties are going to fix these. Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest.

Australian politics are fucked. Left and right are equally atrocious in your country.

But here this word of warning from your little bro. We fucked up big time putting in a leftist coalition which horsey features. Shits fucked mate, and it's only been four months.
We regret it.
You might be angry and wanna go with Short for brains, but if he becomes pm, give it a week, i guaranfuckingtee you will regret it.

This country is pure aids. And the government only helps these companies extort us

No one here likes the Liberals either.

We're all Katter/ALA/Sustainable Australia.

>voting

hahahahha USEFUL IDIOTS

> This country is pure aids. And the government only helps these companies extort us
Blaming the government's fault on private businesses.

The ignorance of Aussies is going to be the end of this country.

Yep. Australia is a great case in point for why democracy never works.

You MUST vote this man

>every thread
Why?

Joe Hockey is literally selling his mansion to the Chinese for $8 million, both sides have sold out to the Chinese

Well the gubment does put quite a big tax on all those things mentioned.

any politicians that name the jew?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/greens-accused-of-antisemitism-after-30-pieces-of-silver-slur/news-story/67ecc752f44020a7646c2d2ae033611c

The Greens

>Fed up with the major parties selling us out to the Chinese?
>Don't want to throw your vote away or give it to the Marxist Greens?

Australia, There is A Better Way...

Me too.

yea
if only Retardi Bernardi wasn't involved

You spite Australia if you vote for either of the major parties, they are essentially the same thing - centre left.

That's a business transaction, I'm talking about ideological alignment. The labor party are literally crypto Marxists.

>Selling Australian land to the Chinese
>Merely a business transaction
Fuck off Chang

PUP. Is that still a thing? Calls out both parties for sucking off the Chinese, rightly pointed out CIA's involvement in the foundation of 'Green' parties worldwide.

Has a cracking FuckerBook page too, uses Cred Forums memes all the time.

>daddy issues the post

SON YOU BETTER BLOODY WELL VOTE ONE NATION OR I'LL GIVE YOU A KICK UP THE KHYBER YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL POOFTA CUNT!!!!!!

Labor state gov isn't so bad, shit is getting built in Melbourne. But God damn Daniel Andrew brags like a smug college muso that needs to be punched.

Aus has been controlled for decades

He's the worst, allows nigs to run free

Well, yeah there's that. I saw a worldstar hiphop nig fight on the train home from White Night on the weekend.

Why can't he just handle both crime & infrastructure? :(

Reddit is infuriating on the topic, they refuse to believe the gangs even exist.

You have to go back.

>be australian
>lose war against emus
>no guns
>overpay for internet and computer parts
>get killed by dangerous animals
How do you abos manage to live on that shithole desert island?

Bring back Latham

>be Indian
>can't poo in loo
>literally shit up your own country
>DESPERATELY FLEE to our far superior country so you can shit that up too

Cronulla riots 2.0 Indian pooinloo when lads?

have you ever shat in the street?
don't knock it till you've tried it

Reddit are communists, of course they believe in rainbows until it effects them.
These are the people that deserve the firing squad and are not real Australians.

You filthy paki cunt!

slightly better than libs

>greens
>marxist

>shithole
better than shitpile desu

>not completing the ultimate Australian shitpost and voting Pauline to the position of Prime Minister

Yes?

Who dat

>voting for the einsatzgruppen party

You need to vote for me as I am the true and only god.

Pick two

How is it different to kap or phon?

It ended a couple of years ago

I'm now a registered member of australian conservatives, only positive thing the LNP has done is put illegals in prison, but that takes next to no thought.

As soon as labor gets into federal government again, the boats will come in, and we'll be little nogged europe 2.0.

Thowing illegals in offshore prisons is the only way to end the 67iq menance and prevent 56% face.

kek

aww poor baby did you get triggered much?

oh look, chinese tricks

he is right though, LNP are hardly even conservative. Look at degenerate marriage and the pm's war for gender equality.

Excatly, if you're going to end up with BBQ marriage and $0.72 anyway, may as well vote for* the party economically incompetent enough to think they can get away with turning off the migration ponzi

* and by that I mean preference them second last - put SAP and PHON up ahead

What the fuck is going over there in Canberra?
They can't be doing shit this obviously Jewish, can they?! Why is no one concerned over this?

>t. Chang

this is a Pauline Hanson/ One Nation board

You’re an idiot. Selling your house(your private property, literally) is vastly different to labor, full to the brim with Fabian scum, and the Libs selling to, or allowing majority holdings in, pastoral leases, port infrastructure (see Darwin) and a myriad of other things to the foreign interests

You go ahead mate, have fun. Nobody gives a fuck.

Why do you cunts act like you own the southern cross?