Why does american need to ban guns but switzerland doesnt?

why does american need to ban guns but switzerland doesnt?

you know he did it on em

You want me to shitpost this same exact thread as yesterday. Bot detected.

new faggot

>no gun violence in Medpackland
I would not be too sure of our country's position on the matter, desu.

Because there are 300 million of us, like 50 million niggers, and there are like 100 people living in Switzerland

We need to unban guns across the world.

so ur saying america need to ban gun because you have many people?

We're a dying nation with no future and our kids are taking blackpills

many niggers

Swiss are retarded enough to take legislative advice from traumatized children

Switzerland bans carrying of guns except to and from the range. Japan and Scotland similarly ban swords except carrying to and from range/practice.

Civilized adults don't treat every working day as if it's a LARP, like an anime-film-style battle could break out and they must quickdraw loaded weapon for great justice.

If you live in the countryside do what you want, but city/suburban municipalities should be able to regulate carry laws to zero.

so only criminals should carry weapons in public?

in switzerland retards can't buy guns that easily.

because switzerland is full of kikes and the money of kikes, stupid

Because Switzerland trains its gun owners, and we don't simply medicate our mentally ill.

Also theres a few things to be said about the culture of the country itself

Although I don't think the USA actually need a ban on guns

Little known fact: Switzerland has one of the highest homicide rates by gun in the world but the government there suppresses all of the media coverage of the massacres.

merkel plzgo

>but the government there suppresses all of the media coverage of the massacres.
Top kek our political elite is just as liberal as every other European politician. They don't give a fuck about our gun rights, and sure as hell don't protect them

>c-130
p-3

sad if true. The only time I've wanted to mimic belgium.

>burger reading comprehension
>why does american need to ban guns but switzerland doesnt?
americans are pretty fucking dumb, op. they can't be trusted. this is why they shouldn't have nice things.