>wake up outside of the gates to a magical kingdom
>"w-wow!"
>see Jesus standing at the gate
>"I...I can't believe it's real!"
>Jesus just staring at you
>"I'm so happy to be here"
>Jesus give you a blank look
>says "I never knew you, depart from me"
>fall into a firey pit of nigger demons with 12 foot cocks who rape your asshole and mouth for eternity
>"why did I fall for the atheism meme!!?!?!?!?!" you say as lucifer empties volcanic load into your gay atheist asshole

Is this the future you want gaytheists and fagnostics?

Stop LARPing. Come to Christ so we can all LARP together in Heaven when we die

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/
youtu.be/P49OEJ6DODw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk maybe I’ll be lucky and just die into a dreamless sleep

Remember,

Jesus made a whip and then beat kikes until they ran out of the temple

He did it for you Cred Forums

You won't

You best start believin in Christ boy, or else you're going to get sent to the firey niggerdemon lake for an eternal raping

Moloch, podesta, and the amzing atheist will be right there with you

>Are you going to heaven.

Probably not, but I am really trying to become a better person.

No. No one is because heaven doesn't exist.

I am the son of man

it's so cute that people believe in this shit, pearly gates and all.

a bit too much projection in your description of hell. secret cock fetish?

Just have to believe that Jesus is the son of God to get to heaven

Better start believing, I hear those niggerdemons are upgrading to spiked 13 foot cocks

The Amazing Atheist is a good man and has been the single most important role model for me growing up.

>Be Jesus.
>Do this for billions of humans. One by one.
>Got all the time in the world.

Lol

>are you projecting that all gaytheists are choosing to get eternally sodomized by gay niggerdemons in hell by rejecting Christ

yeah I guess

I believe in Jesus but I’m trans and Christians hate me I’d rather not live forever with them.

but, like, what if the bible is a trick?

FUCK

Y
O
U

KIKE!

I won't worship a rabbi as God!

FUck you!

I hate your threads

I hate your fucking stupid Commie-tier Jewy mind control threads

Your church is creepy

Your lives are empty

You worship a book

YOU WORSHIP A FUCKING BOOK!

IDOL

WORSHIP

IDOL WORSHIP

REEEE!

>a firey pit of nigger demons with 12 foot cocks who rape your asshole and mouth for eternity
Could be worse

>born with inherent sin
>die during child birth
>end up in limbo for eternity

Sounds legit bro let me give you my sheckles so you can tell me about my hellfires and damnations every Sunday

>thinking catholicism is Christianity

Catholocism is some weird occult religion where they merged Christianity with hinduism and a little occultism

Limbo isn't real, it's not even in the bible

I feel sorry for you, if this is what you believe

>fall into a firey pit of nigger demons with 12 foot cocks who rape your asshole and mouth for eternity
Sounds like my honeymoon!

britcucks are already doing that here so no difference in hell i guess

>mfw not smart enough to burn in hell eternally

>when your consciousness fades away you will go to a happy magic place because of muh bible dont argue

well I am not 100% sure what will happen when your brain dies but there was a time when I didnt have a brain it was when I wasnt born. It was literarily eternity of nothing and it wasnt that bad. So, I am pretty certain that when my brain will stop working it will be the same

>nothing happened to me before I existed so nothing will happen to me after I die after having existed

the brain of an atheist

what loving all powerful all knowing god would allow that to happen to anyone
sounds like a dick
course he lets pedos like you rape infants
so he's a cunt too

>allow
>what people do is a matter of allowance
you can live by God or fuck up - that's entirely your own decision
you're not a will-less cog in a machine, and neither are you fated or restricted in any way in your choices
take responsibility for your damned self

>die
>wake up in hell
>why! I was a christian!
>Demons start piercing your butt
>Jesus, this isn't fun
>Look up
>See heaven
>"There must be a mistake, I was a christian"
>That's why you're there, a voice booms

Hello, gents, I am the son of Mary and Joseph

>die
>wake up

Stopped reading there.

implying atheismfags have brains

>blocks your ideology

what happens to your consciousness when you die?
why don't you tell us - you've surely experienced it after all, right?

>Moloch, podesta, and the amzing atheist will be right there with you

The amazing atheist has brought so much souls to hell he is promoted to butt raper of the atheist

Exactly what happened before you were born. Nothing.

>Is this the future you want gaytheists and fagnostics?
It sure isn't brother

Yeah?
Confirm that for us - should be easy right?

The trick is to be not righteous easy mode the whole planet is unrighteous everyone goes to heaven

the typical feverdream of a gaytheist in the final stages of a slow AIDs-caused death

I know this is a troll... But this is legitimately what most christcucks believe

I'm not atheist

It's not

There is historical validity backing up all of it

Don't get split roasted by 13 foot niggerdemon dick user

So you go to hell? Even worse

Lol saved

>Making this existence into a hell because some desert death cult book told you so.

Doesn't sound very smart.

>living a healthy virtuous life abiding by a system that builds functional societies
>not smart

weird, it seemed to build western civilization

>die
>wake up outside of the gates to a magical kingdom
>"w-wow!"
>see Jesus standing at the gate
>"You're back huh? They didn't listen did they?"
>"No, they didn't listen, but there's a line a mile long downstairs."

i dont get it user

12 foot cocks.......

>but, like, what if the bible is a trick?
I'd be more concerned about 'what if its not'

Ok fags, I'll explain to you what's up.
First we have Yahwe, the god of the jews, his real name is Yaldabaoth and he is not an ok dude, he's the creator of the universe yes, but he's not the top dog in the gods hierarchy.
Yaldabaoth made a pact with the jews and he stills honors it, that's how they are behind everything, he's also satan, the true God is above him and wants us to escape (((them))) which we can do by achieving gnosis, by spiritual practice (meditation and prayer).

Yeah you either walk the golden streets with Bach and Martin Luther laughing at all the degenerates who didn't make it

or you get assraped by niggerdemons for eternity because you read The God Delusion when you were 17

pick wisely

Stop worshipping the demiurge

t. future niggerdemon cum rag

best get off that satanic nonsense and start praying to Jesus

if you close your eyes, does the world go away?

i sucked a dick once

what are my chances

You're going to hell

why does your all knowing and all powerful god let pervs like you rape helpless infant babies?

Yes I'm sure killing off every intelligient person in Europe and doing active dysgenics really helped. I wonder why the industrial revolution started in northern Europe which wasn't under the thrall of the catholic church for more that a couple of hundreds years?

Because he's a dark god.

this is the state of Cred Forums

its called free will.
he doesn't make anyone do that.

who built the gates?
Are they made out of heavenly metal?
Where do you get ore to smelt in heaven?
You say stop LARPing but you act like you're LARPing
I'm going to have to fuck your mother so hard she can't walk again for pinching a turd that is you, OP

bible says it doesn't matter if you were good, if you don't believe Jesus is the son of God then you're going to hell

How are you still following Jewish religions.

the only thing it proves is there is no god. anyone who would believe in such a thing/god that wouldn't help an infant is fucked in the head. assholes who believe in this shit are morons. the thing you worship and threaten people with wouldn't save an innocent baby, you can bet it doesn't give a shit about you.

>who built the gates?
probably God
>Are they made otu of heavenly metal
Yeah probably, also says the streets are gold
>Where do you get ore to smelt in heaven?
God probably just does it miraclously
>You say stop LARPing but you act like you're LARPing
You asked pretty simple questions desu
>I'm going to have to fuck your mother so ahrd she can't walk again for pinching a turd that is you, OP
somebody really wants that eternal nigger demon gang bang

remember this thread when they're flaying your stomach open and fucking your intestines

"God" isn't good then and I'm not going to sell my soul for meta-material purposes.

I'll go back to church when they stop cucking on about helping kaffirs.

Maybe it's time for a visit to the NG Kerk

then you are an idiot for believing tin this shit, cause any god that wouldn't save an INFANT doesn't exists and you can bet if he won't save an innocent baby he fucking hates you

If God prevented every bad thing that happened, there would be no free will.

God commanded Christians to set up certain law and political structures to prevent this from happening. When Christians don't do this, they suffer.

That is part of the natural law of the world

you're not good unless you believe in Jesus

>b-but I helped a crippled man across the street once and I love my wife and I-
get ready for that niggerdemon cock it's speeding straight at you pajeet

Seems a bit of a harsh punishment for believing the wrong idea, are you sure you aren't just a victim of a Pascal's mugging?

What if any other religion is true?

But he told you the truth, god isn't good, the god of this earth at least, theres a god above him but he is more separated

Yahweh the wargod of israel has commanded his followers to commit genocide and other attrocities multiple times. He clearly has a different definition of good than us.

>What if any other religion is true?
Then god was evil all along and its soooo unjust even tought they have been told multiple times

>are you sure you aren't just a victim of a Pascal's mugging?
Yeah

>What if any other religion is true
It's not. The Bible says they aren't, so they aren't, because the Bible is right about everything with no exceptions.

There's also no religion with any historical validity besides Christianity

Would you rather be the innocent baby who receives eternal life with no effort or an asshole crybaby on Cred Forums that may not get there?

Also, maybe the death of a particular child ends up being a net positive, but you don't see it because your too busy weeping in your mother's bossom.

>Yahweh the wargod of israel has commanded his followers to commit genocide and other attrocities multiple times

Yeah he was clearing out a bunch of reprobate Moloch worshippers who would have killed the Israelites without a doubt

>It's not.

The Pope can fuck off, but I'm with you, desu.

there is so much wrong with your post...
do you even know your own religion?
jesus/god is not standing at the gate, petrus is.
>jesus is staring with a blank look
he would smile and treat you friendly
>you get raped in hell
it depends on your sins how you get treated there. btw it's really arguable that hell even exist because the bible don't mention it. the tale about hell came much later.
>lucifer punishes you
lucifer doesn't hate humans. jesus and lucifer were talking on mount hermon before jesus travelled back to heaven, jesus said that he understands lucifers reasons and that he did good when he gave humans knowledge.

go back to church and learn something before you start threads like this.

>let
>allow
you're a libshit
you can think only like a paternalist thug

That's not how it works. I think the hindu take on the matter is the correct one.

you're shoving your dick in an infants ass ripping it you sick fuck! this is the shit you believe in, this is the shit you say is good, you people need to be removed permanently.

The bible talks more about hell than it does heaven. Hell is definitely real.

>Petrus
lmao what

>he would smile and treat you friendly
The Bible says God is angry with the wicked every day

>Depends on your sins how you get treated there
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

>Jesus said that he understands lucifers reasons

Lmao what on earth are you talking about you absolute nutcase

The Bible talks about Satan a ton and calls him an evil deceiver who manifests himself as the evil in the world

least you admit abortion is a good thing.
you should have been

>Hindu take
wut, Svarga is the abode of the gods, only god-like people go there.

Yes I am sure that infants were a huge threat to the ancient israelite civilization. And how do you justify the bodily mutilation that he seems to love so much? Also answer me this: Why did the industrial revolution start in the countries of Europe which were under catholic rule for the least amount of time?

you should try to get your hands on a real bible, not the 5000times edited version they sell today.
and start reading the evangeliums they banned in the bible.

This is the gayest post I’ve ever seen here

We don't want to read about your gay blacks on gay white gangbang fantasy. So take that faggoty ass shit elsewhere.

>the infants
They left the women and children alone most of the time

>bodily mutliation
wat

>muh catholic church
The catholic church is a giant pedo circle and eurocucks spread their gay boipuccis for priests because they are weak faggots

Based marthin luther had to straighten that garbage out

t. prepping for 13 foot spiked niggerdemon volcano cock

Sorry guys, but reincarnation is the real shit. You are stuck here until you learn all the lessons your higher self wants you to learn. Also gotta deal with contracts with other souls. Hell and heaven are real, because of the power of humanities belief, but so does everything else we believe jn. Gotta love the astral plane.

Besides, jesus says the kingdom of heaven and hell are on earth. Wht he meant is its about your own mind. Anyways if you have a good understanding jesus words are buddhism, but the translation makes that hard to see.

Your Bible says hell was prepared for Satan and his angels. Then how come they're not getting tortured as well. You're full of shit. That's why. Just like your Bible.

don't count on death being like a sleepy nap. Don't count on dreams that turn into nightmares.

>literally getting reincarnated as a rat

people who dont want to accept grave realities of haven and hell wil try to escape to this reincarnation fantasy

they will be on Jesus' day of the rope A.K.A. judgement day

Bible Spoilers ! The snake was the good guy.

OP is a coward and pedo

I fucking wish you were right but chances are when we die we just die. That's it. Either that or we've worshipped the wrong god and we all go to eternal damnation whatever that might be.

The women and children were made into slaves per the orders of yahweh. I am sure you can imagine how mistreated they were, also circumsision. I see you're pulling off the "not real christianity" argument, do you think the 30 years war was good?

>spiked 13 inch cocks

Where the fuck did your hear that?

Doesn't define virtues. If there no objective truth, how can one measure how to live life?
People today forgot the God of thier fathers and descended into (((moral relativism))) and now we have trannies and "gay marriage".
What most people think of good and bad in the west used to be based on Christian principles, and things we take for granted (everyone knows killing is bad) is still based on those things.
Choose life or death. Choose Jesus Christ.
Also the notion that God or gods won't care about if you worship them, is so absurd. How could you ever assume that ?

>Are you going to heaven?
No, of course not, but that is a price I will have to pay.

Knowing the sadistic nature of yahweh it seems more likely that those things only exist in "heaven". The bible makes it explicitly clear that yahweh enjoys torturing those who are his most fervent followers.

I want these in my ass and mouth NOW.

Hmmmmm, eastern europe which outlawed religion is still conservative while western europe is the liberal paradise. So much so for "strong chrisendom".

VERY CUTE! I WILL CONSUME ALL THEIR SOULS!

(Laughs at God's creation)

>He reads the modern Bible edited by (((them)))
heathen scum, how can you be a devout christain, and not have an understanding of the roots behind it?

King James Bible is the only real bible

Our entire reality is an illusion we're creating through our conscious perception of it. God is within all of us and we are created in his image because he is all of us, we're just some giant cosmic being experiencing itself through this illusion of a universe of matter and life.

Your religion is no more valid or invalid than any other belief or individuals experience, we're doing every single thing for some reason or another but mostly it seems it's just to make it all so ridiculously and unimaginably complex we can enjoy all the little "individual" experiences and manifestations of consciousness without becoming aware we're the one doing all of it. God bless, hope yours is a good one.

>muh new age beliefs

Pucker up for niggerdemon cock and eternal lakes of fire

>Are you going to heaven?
Probably not.

It's possible we're actually doing some crazy stuff with other planes of existence such as Heaven and Hell and other forms of 'afterlife.' It would add a lot to the complexity of the whole thing, but I really doubt it especially if it involves giving any given consciousness eternal life.

If these are New Age beliefs I'm not familiar with it, I didn't come to understand any of this through any source besides my own personal experience. That is what this is, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. Obscuring this from ourselves is a pretty crucial part of the experience so feel free to reject this knowledge and immerse yourself in the illusion as heavily as you want.

Revelation 13:16–13:17 (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9–14:11 (KJV)

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

youtu.be/P49OEJ6DODw