Cernovich drops bombshell

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965395893246615552
Get the fuck in here the FBI is literally collapsing right before our eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8&t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmm, empty thread.

Slides everywhere.

This is literally fake news. Stop shitting up this board with e-celeb garbage.

We've known the 302s were modified for weeks. Congrats, you are as retarded as Mike wrestling-eyes

Can I get a rundown on this?

What does it mean?

>taking anything mike thernovich has to say seriously
>being this much of a civic cuck

nah I'll pass dude, you should for sure shill it in your /ptg/ cointelpro threads, I'm sure you will be called "BASED" or whatever

Cernovich is literally zionist disinfo

GIVE ME A FUCKING RUNDOWN

Whatever cernovich says just remember, blame it on someone opposite to who cernovich says it is.

For instance. Cernovich said that the generals inside the white house were poisoning Trump. The truth is that Bannon was poisoning Trump.

Who is this "IG" character?

Inspector general

Oh look. It's nothing. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Mike 'The Thelf Help Theminar Thalseman' Thernovich? Nah, I'll pass. Lemme know when Tony Robbins starts dropping red pills.

He is a Jew who constantly shill for himself.

But he is legitimate when you take him in small doses. I have seen SJW lists circulating with him in them, these are lists of their most hated people and includes traitors to their cause like Ian Cheong.

He's not legitimate at all. He's dumb as rocks. He has a handler that gives him talking points.

when you combine the 2 letters together it forms a Q

q user predicted this

At least they get paid. You're defending a literal propagandist and his oompa loompa overlord for free.

Get some perspective on life, my dude.

t. thernovith and his thupid relevation

Agreed. This guy is a fucking retarded meathead with no original thoughts of his own. He's nothing but a shitty writer of some lame ass self-help book. Israeli firster scum

bait thread
don't you have better things to do?

The FBI for some strange reason, doesn't transcribe interviews
Instead agents listen to an interview and then write down what they "hear"

(the "some strange reason" is basically they're corrupt fuckwits and transcribed interviews can't be as easily modified or edited for content)

The written interviews are called 302's.
FBI leadership maneuvered things so that certain in-group people (strzok and friends) did the 302's - made sure they asked softball questions so that later they could play dumb and act like they couldn't figure anything out. Now one of the key things about 302's is that they determine whether or not you commit perjury/lie. If what's on the 302 is later contradicted by statements you make - and remember the 302 contains what the FBI agent THINKS you said, not what you actually said, it's not a transcript, then you're guilty of perjury.

The 302's and general flynn's "interview" were later edited by McCabe. Why? So they could catch Flynn committing perjury. He says something publicly, then they go and change the 302 after-the-fact and oh whoopsie sweetie it looks like you actually just lied to the FBI :^)

Thank you based leaf. That's fucked up and big if true.

Flynn's sentencing got pushed back

I think because internally it's become obvious he was set up and one side or the other is trying to by time for whatever reason.

thithy queen thernovidth juthd broke thith conthpirathy wide open!

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8&t=90

Bump

>thernovich
Literal controlled opposition, fuck off shill

Ctr have morphed into shareblue. I’ve started hassling them out on some of my twatters questioning their links to China and Saudi Arabia pic related

Interesting, thanks.

Bunch of butt hurt Islamashills ITT

Lots of one post denials in the thread, all attacking the source with no refutation.

>If what's on the 302 is later contradicted by statements you make - and remember the 302 contains what the FBI agent THINKS you said, not what you actually said, it's not a transcript, then you're guilty of perjury.
How could such a think ever come into existence? Why don't they just dispense with the pretence and throw whoever they want in jail?

>Yet issuing a report to this effect would call thousands of FBI investigations into question
I’d like to see some of Comey’s fake documentaries that they produced to throw innocent people in jail go public. The FBI is so corrupt it needs a complete overhaul.