Why is this okay Cred Forums?

Why is this okay Cred Forums?

One resisted arrest, the other did not.

One of the left resisted arrest and died of underlying health conditions, the one on the right did not.

1. Two different police departments
2. Different officers
3. One resisted , the other did not

I hate this narrative that cops are out to kill black men but yet someone enough make it to jails and prisons.

why do nogs always resist over small shit?

Because statistically black people are more dangerous and more of a menace to society. Cops can't afford to treat people as individuals, unfortunately. But maybe if y'all niggers started "policing" the behavior of your own, you might get better treatment over time.

Dindu nuffin

please go back to kikebook

>white

He's not white. He's fucking mixed

>On the left: a 150kg negro male. Negro males have a higher tendency to shoot, kill, physically assault citizens and police officers. This negro male was also resisting arrest and could have easily complied to mitigate the efforts the officers went to to make him comply
>On the right: a 60kg manlet mutt who didn't show resistance towards police officers. Also statistically considered less of a threat to officers.
I don't see the issue.

>white kid gave up immediately
>black guy put up a fight

really makes you think

>a white terrorist was more civil than a black cigarette seller

Top kek

you can take the slave from the master but you cant take the "mastery" out of the master..........?

Because one is black

The shooter didn't resist the nigger did.

Resisting arrest when you already know you have breathing problems
>niggers are their own enemy

>W H I T E

>El Goblino de la americas

> One just executed 17 kids
> I’m going to approach him calmly and put handcuffs on him
> Black guy stands there telling you to leave him alone
> Get 5 cops to jump on him like he just killed someone

Kek

I think they should’ve gotten three of them to lift Garner to his knees.

One was taken down by professional swat the other was shot by your average cop.

The difference is the training.

the one on the right didn't resist arrest

"Get down!"
>black woman starts dancing

Did they even know it was him in the first place? They couldn't track him for an hour and he was with other kids.

Nobody died.

one is smarter than the other

Because the one on the right is a patsy walking back from McDonalds and is literally dumbfounded to what the fuck is going on.

Little did he know what they had in store for him back at the police station

>White

He was a big guy

Shot? Eric Garner was choked to death. He screamed "I can't breathe" eleven times. He was also almost 400 pounds and the compression on his neck and chest caused him to stop breathing.

I don't understand how that even happened. If you're pressing down on a fat motherfucker's head, neck, and chest and he's screaming that he can't breathe then he's probably not trying to deceive you so that you'll get off of him, he's probably dead fucking serious since he's, you know, TREMENDOUSLY OBESE.