Canada is 33%!!! MAJOR HAPPENING

Canadians have been the real mutts. They started the Amerimutt meme out of spite.

12,000,000 Canadians of “European Origin” (????)

36,000,000 population

Also, their nation never had laws or stigma against mix racing

Like it or not this is the face of the average Canadian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo26a-eng.htm
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starting a new thread because your last one got BTFO with triggered amerilard fatmutts

Hopefully this redpills our leafy friends and they can start the Great European Reconquista. If they beat South Africa to it.

Shit! 33%

Le 33%er is triggered

>le 33%

I wont allow slander of tyler here, friend.

Yeah but you're still a 56% mongrel

This is a self reported survey that doesn't include people who report their ethnic origin as "canadian" which is another 11 million white people

At the lowest Canada is like 66% white

>33%
Quiet down, mutt

El diablo mayor do nuevo mundo

Bait...
Sage

Le 33%!

El ogre del terror total.....

KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL
IM FUCKIN RADICAL NIGGA IM FUCKIN RADICAL

nice forced meme so you wont get any more mutt posting

Ah the day has arrived that you nerds are arguing who is less of a nigger. Nice.

whiter than you, mutthummad

el monstruo repugnante....

>2016 19,683,320 56.0%

It seems that you are like your neighbour. And you had 90+% in the 80s. What the actual fuck

95% is bad enough.

This recent rise of the amerimutt shit over the last few months hit several different websites/boards at roughly the same time. It was an organized push.

>you guys are the REAL mutts!
>t. 33%
lmao the absolute state of Cucknadians

>In the 2016 census, the largest European ancestry groups were British Isles origins (11,211,850)
>However, the country's largest self-reported ethnic origin is "Canadian" (accounting for 11,135,965 of the population)

Which is really a Jewish trick for obscuring data because anyone can claim their "Canadian".

So, to summarize, Canada is 32-64% white.

The people who put just Canadian were mutts and biracial.

>Canada is 32-64% white.

This is my racial makeup, can I come to the ethnostate?

Sauce? I went to Toronto 10 years ago and knew they were further along on the ride than we were then, just would like to see numbers

80% of your population grow feathers instead of hair, you freakish hell abominations

Emus are not counted in their population consensus

MY DOG IS 33% MAN OF THE HOUSE

Stay mad mutts

the emus have been breeding with australian women and creating a hellish race of ungodly emutts

Dios mio!!!

33% is talking

>having to use a meme flag to hide the leaf
canadians truly are the worst posters

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the amerimutt meme is pretty funny desu, it's not like anyone cares about what some drunken potato niggers up north have to say, canada isn't even a country ffs

>canadians truly are the worst posters
drunk posting is the worst posting

S E E T H I N G

Canada is white and BASED.
triggered amerishits btfo

Emus are still more productive than abos and niggers. I'm incredibly proud of my wife's emu son, thank you very much.

Canada is the only country worth migrating to. Rest is just racist scum fields.

>le 33% face

t.emuhammud

> S E E T H I N G

straya would be just as mixed as US if not for the fact that your shitskins are too ugly to fuck. would trade niggers for abbos

Americans are still mad about le 56% i guess.

We are well around 60-70% white, the only problem is a few cities like toronto vancouver, where its essentially a package of subhuman sardines that contains millions of these shitskins and gooks. Literally the rest of the country is white with a few patches of indians here and there. Unlike america where you have a nigger in every other house a gook in every block and thousand goblinos in every walmart.

We also never mixed with our niggers, and half of us are immigrants from a few decades ago. Americans have been doing to interspecies mambo for centuries and have no clue where they are from.

“Americans are still mad about le 56% i guess.

We are well around 60-70% white, the only problem is a few cities like toronto vancouver, where its essentially a package of subhuman sardines that contains millions of these shitskins and gooks. Literally the rest of the country is white with a few patches of indians here and there. Unlike america where you have a nigger in every other house a gook in every block and thousand goblinos in every walmart.

We also never mixed with our niggers, and half of us are immigrants from a few decades ago. Americans have been doing to interspecies mambo for centuries and have no clue where they are from”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada

2016 census

statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo26a-eng.htm

statscan 2006

Canada is still about 3/4 European

not that i think 25% niggers isnt too many
actaully probably 15% chinese, 10% niggers

>t. 33%

LOL i fucking knew it. here in vancouver, wherever you go where therws a crowd, white people are 15-20% MAX

this is a nonwhite shithole

Cretinadians

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
Jesus fuck 56% really?

11,000,000 out of 32,000,000

10 years late

12,000,000 out of 36,000,000

Now im no math major, but 33 is lower than 56 right?

nice try mut

Did you even read the wiki page you posted?

>However, the country's largest self-reported ethnic origin is "Canadian" (accounting for 11,135,965 of the population).
>Since 1996, "Canadian" as an ethnic group has been added to census questionnaires for possible ancestry, which likely caused English Canadians, British Canadians and French Canadians to become severely underrepresented.
>The grouping is similar to that of "American" in neighbouring United States and is most commonly espoused by European Canadians whose ancestors have been some of the earliest European settlers of what is now Canada, to the point where they no longer feel a connection to their countries of origin.
>In the 2011 National Household Survey Profile, 10,563,805 people (32.1%) chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group, making it the single largest group in the country.

“Nice try mut”

>mfw mutts are so desperate to pass the le 56% meme around using fake sources
top kek

And yet somehow 78% of the population is classified as "not a visible minority," i.e. someone who is either white or amerindian.

But hey, I don't expect this to have any effect on your 56% understanding of statistics

Whereas all Amerimuts claim Amerimut on their census cause muh melting pot. Truly the mut of the Earth.

Stop forcing this lame meme.

God, the fact that emigration is even an option for you people, instead of being patriotic Indians and staying in your Homeland, is fucking disgusting.

The leaves are turning brown. It is the autumn of our nation. Soon they'll all be blown away by winter wind and replaced by pure white snow.

Thank you Toothpaste

Hm... trusting official government statistics or trusting the wikipedia article that you probably edited 5 minutes ago... what to choose?

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1

so canada is basically the commiefornia of the north pole?

That's what a meme is you dip, a joke that can spread through the collective consciousness. Even if it is forced we all find it funny because the truth behind it is common knowledge.

Butthurt mutt.

Poetry.

>responding to El ogre

americans so desperate to get the mutt meme away lmao

Fuck veterans

We used to hate the Chinese and Indians where did we go wrong

Cuck

>be burger
>56% meme is created
>spit out your XL diet Pepsi all over your iPad when you see the meme for the first time while riding your scooter in Wal-Mart
>"OUTRAGEOUS. THIS HAS TO BE CIA!"
>"WHITER THAN YOU, ACHMED!"
>months pass
>can barely visit Cred Forums anymore without flying into a fit of rage
>start visiting less and less, even begin browsing reddit
>anything to escape the 56% meme
>try getting an Israeli VPN and pretending to be ex-JIDF
>"yes we JIDF made the 56% meme, it's all a psyop, you can lay off the burgers now"
>that should be the end of it
>its_not.exe
>losing sleep
>losing weight
>on suicide watch
>brilliant_idea.JPEG
>"I WILL DIVERT THE MEME ONTO THE CANADIANS!"
>begin creating thread after thread on Cred Forums
>"le 33%! muh misinterpreted statistics!"
>finally the nightmare will be over
>F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
tfw

>la_creatura.DLL

Misrepresenting stats? It’s from a census poll. 33% are white. 10,000,000 more are either white, mixed, or chink, mudslimes. Even if all 10,000,000 “Canadians” are white, that puts you at 22,000,000 out of 36,000,000. Which is 60%. At best. But most who put Canadian are probably multi-ethnic. Le 33% denial

>w... WHITER THAN YOU CANADA !!!!!!!!!
Top fucking kek, you are literally embodying the meme.

The fact that you are so assblasted over some bantz and so devoid of creativity that you feel the need to screech "WHITER THAN YOU!!!" at every other flag on Cred Forums is absolutely glorious.

I have never seen a meme trigger a flag this hard before. I mostly ignored this meme and only saved a couple of them, but now I'm going to fill an entire folder with la creaturas and los ogros to do my part to ensure that this meme never dies.

we'll build a 2nd wall during trumps 2nd term

We need to meme the Jews into thinking it will benefit them to wipe out Canada. Then the CIA can false flag, and the Leaf problem can be settled once and for all.

“Top fucking kek, you are literally embodying the meme.

The fact that you are so assblasted over some bantz and so devoid of creativity that you feel the need to screech "WHITER THAN YOU!!!" at every other flag on Cred Forums is absolutely glorious.

I have never seen a meme trigger a flag this hard before. I mostly ignored this meme and only saved a couple of them, but now I'm going to fill an entire folder with la creaturas and los ogros to do my part to ensure that this meme never dies.”

33%er... btw I’m not even the one who made this thread, bud. I knew Canada was less than 50% white for awhile. Trudeau has even bragged about it.

literally the feds forced everyone to accept them against their will

In the 2016 census, the largest European ancestry groups were British Isles origins (11,211,850) total with English (6,320,085), French (4,680,820), Scottish (4,799,005), Irish (4,627,000), German (3,322,405), Italian (1,587,965).[5] However, the country's largest self-reported ethnic origin is "Canadian" (accounting for 11,135,965 of the population).

Wew, reading is hard.

>le 56% meme is literally EU and other western nations coping mechanism.
Pretty funny watching amerimutt salt pile up. But i don't know why leafmutts are posting it, Fidel Trudeau is literally the product of IR cuckoldry and is the dictionary definition le 56%.

And still you keep voting for them.

American delusion at its finest.

USA's melting pot mentality is precisely the dream of race mixing and cross breeding. Most americans identify as americans, not europeans. Same applies to Canadians.

And you have 13% nogs, and 20% spics or more, who the fuck know how many you have.

>33%
>12,000,000 (1+2=3)
>36,000,000
gas yourself khazarian/mason nigger

Most identify as white “European”. 59% identify as white, way more than 33%

33% mutts + 67% pure pakis/asians is still more pure than 56% light-skinned mutts and 44% dark-skinned mutts, goblino

Biologically Canada is whiter than the USA. Must be those transracial people skewing the numbers.

Why are you so obsessed with race?

Wrong

>I didn't read the wiki or can't read properly, the muttpost

You don’t even border Latin America. What’s your excuse?

>SOROS IS BEHIND THIS
t. Mystery Meat "(((American)))"

Vintage desperate 56% post. Comfy 75% here m80

You would be too if your country was suddenly filled with people who hate you there Timo.

reminder that 20% of the canadian population wasnt even born in canada.

you really wouldn't, trust me

Yep Vancouver here also can confirm. Downtown is pretty much all chinks, sand niggers, literal niggers, tons of pajeets...This city got gross fast. Imagine Canada was 97% white a generation ago....

>And you had 90+% in the 80s. What the actual fuck
I remember not seeing a black kid until highschool. We had 3 out of like 900 students. And a few chinese. Now you go to the mall and there is no more than 50% white folk. Its fucked, uk 2.0.

>LE 33% FACE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

jewish influenced apathy

Its sad that Amerimutts are so keen to pass on their identity

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.
This belongs on int or bant not pol.

I have a secret, I unironically like Canadians. Even the moosefucking shitheads that post here.

Ontario, especially the GTA is shit too.

le 33% calm down tealeaf

no pls
stop stop
no..

Do you not realize the majority of your country lives in those shitholes and it’s exactly why you are a sub 50% European hellscape?

sound like you haven't had your daily tim hortons enema yet.

This made me laugh.
Fucking kek

Nice try Amerimutt,
You would have gotten away with it too guy.
If it wasn't for us pesky Canadians eh.

plis no bubel

The actual fuck is jew in politics, did you read the culture of critique user?

A

This topic has been tried before. Bad statistic and we all know immigrants don't call themselves "Canadians" so that other 10 million is all white people.
Also who cares, were all headed this way why are we arguing about who's the most cucked?

I SWEAR GOYS! WE BE REALLY 66% AND SHEEEIIITTT!

I self reported as a nigger in the census to redpill dumdums

What's the point of bickering? U.S, Canada, U.K, Western Europe and Scandinavia are much LESS white than they should be. And if trends continue well be a minority in all these places very soon.