imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aml.ink/Wb5Pw
on.rt.com/8zft
rt.com/news/419177-us-safety-zone-syria/
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QU9X84KGXTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Huq-evpe3oM
tass.com/sport/990667
youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enter-afrin-region-next-hours-sana/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-afrin/syrian-tv-pro-syrian-government-forces-to-enter-syrias-afrin-within-hours-idUSKCN1G30SB
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965516562990944256
southfront.org/israeli-air-force-strikes-gaza-strip-in-response-to-rocket-shelling/
twitter.com/sputnik_TR/status/965525696666841089
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201802191061794796-syrian-kurdish-troops-enter-afrin/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-pro-government-ndf-allegedly-enter-afrin/
almasdarnews.com/article/temporary-base-erected-afrin-ahead-reported-deal-govt-forces-ypg-video/
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965536511293906945
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JIDF on holiday?

>Breaking: Militants to 'attack on all fronts' in #Daraa if Syrian Army launches east #Damascus offensive - reports

aml.ink/Wb5Pw #FSA #SAA #Syria

Second for the brave tanks of the Syrian Civil War
May they find peace in the promised land once their fighting is done.

2nd for Based Assad stamping out the roach problem

damn, had to click through 18 frames of cars

>N-No don't p-please!
>We have an ace up our sleeve I assure you!

>Lavrov: Area on Syria’s border with Jordan, which Washington designated as 'de-confliction zone' under its protection, hosts #Rukban refugee camp

>Russia believes the camp to be a recruiting ground for militant groups and blames US for restricting humanitarian access to it

on.rt.com/8zft
rt.com/news/419177-us-safety-zone-syria/

Teaching google's AI

what should I do to be able to post?

It's always saddens me when i see some """moderates""" using Soviet tonks.
They was build to protect people, no to bring sharia or some shit.
At least in SAA hands they serving true purpose, even if crew often incompetent.

>besiged
>we will attack on all front
Jeez why would someone want to die that much

Sorry lads, but I'm off the Assad-wagon. I can't be friends with k*rdish helpers/sympathizers.

Get a pass

>They was build to protect people
Lol.
They were built to roll into Europe and murder people for the Slavic hordes.

All you can do unless you pay I guess

For the glory of Israel of course

To also to protect and defend aginsts Kapitalists imperialism
and to also bring about global revolution

t. paranoid fingolian

>Slavic hordes
>Implying

I know what you mean mate, you've got beauties like the t-62 and even some t-72s in ISIS and FSA hands, all because the Arab crewmen bail right the fuck out as soon as they scratch too much of the paint.
I remember reading a story about a T-90 crew who were driving about with Shtora disabled, had it parked at a fucky angle and all the hatches open and were surprised when a Kornet gave them all concussions. That shit just riles me up. At least it's been a good field test for those MBTs though.

The tanks will not rest.
It will continue to fight for centuries, why?
Because that's what it was built for, to live in the battlefield, to feel the heat from it main gun.Untill they can fight no more.
>mono aware

>and to also bring about global revolution
See:
>roll into Europe and murder people for the Slavic hordes.

Rossiya a good boy. Dindu nuffin.

Well what can you do when the West won't sell you arms because they think you're a puppet state instead of just pretending to be one?

just watch /sg/ cheering for k*rds like really soon if Assad manages a deal with them in Afrin.

They were build to protect White Europeans from the wild tribes of finngolian niggers. Seems like someone is buttmad because USSR was white race's first line of defense from mongoloid scum like f*nns

What's happening with this?

Amen, plus it pisses me off to no end after you see the shit they do to the monuments as soon as one lefty shit gets his hand on a spraycan
I mean look at this poor fucking IS2

*rapes half of Germany's women, eternally contaminating their blood with mongoloid seed*

germans werent so bright anyways, i dont get whats the loss here.

We gotta make them remeber that this is a crime

>oy vey never forget muh 6 gorillion raped krauts
>t. Rabbi Schlomovich

disgusting tbqh

I just can't understand why you would do something like that. Here you have the IS2, premier Russian Heavy tank of the late second world war, 122mm gun, designed to breakthrough german lines and hasted the end of the war. They fought from kursk to Berlin, and perpetrated the first use of what was to become the standard Russian gun size for all post-war heavy tanks. Her frontal armour posed a challenge to even the bloody long 88. It's a piece of history, and you vandalise it for the sheer point of sending a fucking message?
Oh
Wait
Nevermind I understanding exactly why they'd do it. Lefty shits never fucking change do they

ffs if it takes the tukish army a whole eternity to take afrin pocket fsa wouldnt stand a chance against the kurds in a fair fight

t. urk

>West won't sell you arms because they think you're a puppet
>British&Swedish jets
>Hambergerland cannons for APC's
>Hambergerland ATGM's

also
>Fingolia we give you gunz for non-agression pact
>Sweeds won't attack you anyways
t. Sovjetunion

Dude, you even more stoopid, than that mannerheim nigguh

nah, that seems like a hoop a faggot created, not jumping through faggot hoops. I'll just continue my agenda of using their shitty product i.e. helping the botnet while memeing their demise through the aether.

also
>French and hamburgerland helicopters

Actually I heard some speculations that turks are doing it on purpose. They want to lure in Afrin as much kurds from the rest of Syria as possible, so they are so slow for a reason. Like, it's supposed to undermine SDF without entering in a direct conflict with amerimutts and turn it into a more arab-based organisation. Not sure if it's true, but kinda makes sense.

Can you show NATO willingness to sell tanks to Finland, then? Because those were what I was referring to.
>Fingolia we give you gunz for non-agression pact
It was a mutual defense pact though, that would have required Finland to call Soviet forces onto Finnish soil should an enemy invade and seem capable of breakthrough.

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>They want to lure in Afrin as much kurds from the rest of Syria as possible, so they are so slow for a reason.
yes

>Like, it's supposed to undermine SDF without entering in a direct conflict with amerimutts and turn it into a more arab-based organisation.
again yes.

also the area is mountains/hills everywhere unlike rest of syria.

also you should watch kilomemes long tunnels and all those mountain strongholds we captured its pretty ridiculous how much help they got in Afrin from others.

Stop larping

Hi tankbro

Is Ghouta still getting it's boi pucci pounded?

Yes, can confirm from Russian news. But this guy is just voicing his personal opinion.

G'day mate, how've you been?

WTF is that?

It's absolutely not in any shape or form realistic.

I'm not though.
When TR is out of the NATO, I will have proofs that I called it.

2005 internet memes imitations

>enemy invade
>Sweeds and Norway all around

>sell tanks to Finland
You're a fucking swampland, why the fuck do you need tanks? Just do what you did in 1939, at least, you will loose with honor.

dunno some picture from a few years old reaction folder

>why do you need tanks?

Oh, meant for Btw, it's kinda funny that Finland seemed to use mostly soviet equipment during cold war. I wonder if finnish army looked like a Warsaw Pact country during that period.

its so sad that kurds have to be feminsit liberal communist shits
when did it go so wrong with those people?

That is a very interesting description of my country, I like it, its quirky.
>Tigers literally turns away from the gates of Idlib, while blackpilling people about who makes decisions in this war and how SAA is not one of them.
>I got called a faggot because I said Idlibistan is fading away
I'm alright, you?

Outwardly, pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=QU9X84KGXTE

maybe it was an everyone for himself-type of situation right nao inna east ghouta for the fsa/nusrats/moderate rebs.

anyone that can break free and survive to E and E would most likely rally near the Golan Heights.

btw how's this shit translates?

Thanks for baking, Deepy. I don't have a specialized gif for you, sorry.

>dat sweaty qt3.14 2D
I want to lick off all of her sweat tbqh desu.

Add in some light to heavy necking, carressing/massaging, and ear nibbles desu.

Specialborderjäger.

>dat pic
Top jej, m80.

don't post stuff like that user

Stop being degenerate, Phil

It's not that kurds are feminist commies, it's just that they are hypocritical as fuck
>-hey kurds you gotta let Assad take over the border or else Erdogan will rape you all
>-go away ass*dist dog, Kurdistan is strong and independent people, we ain't need no Dictator here
>-ok then Erdogan rapes you all
>-nooooo why did SAA abandoned us, Assad has betrayed the kurdish people help us naow!
At this point, only boomers and jews can unironically support these turds

This is like normal levels of bombardment. I thought the Tigers were going to ramp things up more-so?

So it's a border SF

Fucking hate them

I forgot the fondling part desu.

They are probably still getting into position.

I remember seeing a bullied version of that.

Yeah. They'll be the blokes blowing up trains on the Murmansk railway and killing everyone in your rear.

Oh, I almost forgot again, handholding; fingers intertwined desu.

finland only cares about finland. it that means sucking soviet cock so be it. its clear that they dont have any particular friendship with them

At least they aren't Maglan

Guis, has Ebin posted a new shitmap in the past 2 days?
I haven't seen one in a while.

i kinda feel sorry for them, but then i remember they take women to fight in army and then pity turns into disgust

Last one I know about is from 17/18 Feb.
Posted on /mlpol/.

so after they losin afrin then what? are they going to keep pushing east? It all indicates that the americans are ok with losing Afrin. If they lost the entire north what is left for them?

Take Manbij up until the river probably

This video is somewhat /sg/ related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Huq-evpe3oM

Ah not too shabby, overloaded with Uni work which means I can't dick around in WT tonight but what can you do.

i want a gf

question is will americans stand up when turks and iranians start grabbing syria or will they just cuck out like they always do thanks to their incompetent 5d chess diplomacy

They only manage shoot down my helicopters and zerg-rush me with those fucking bushmaster APC's in ranked.

>At least they aren't Maglan
>44 fingolian horses with Bushmaster ll arrive at the horizon

Fucking french developers

does she get her head removed or what?

I want the eradication of the Kurds but what can you do user?

>question is will americans stand up when turks and iranians start grabbing syria or will they just cuck out like they always do thanks to their incompetent 5d chess diplomacy
Iran? Are you high? Sofar the US, Israel and Turkey are the only ones grabbing land.

I want a SIG

tass.com/sport/990667
>begged "white masters" to be allowed into Olympics under neutral flag
>now they gonna humiliate him even more
Why some people can't learn even when everything happening right in front of them?
It's clear as day that doping cases are political instrument and still some people hoping to please West and be allowed to compete as always.

nothing

>Kekistani brigade
Shadilay based magapedes!

i meant saa and hezbolalh, we all know they are iranian players dont pretend its not like that

Ive seen it all now.

>MODERATE
>SAUDI ARABIA

>Iran? Are you high? Sofar the US, Israel and Turkey are the only ones grabbing land.
Yes...Good Kaffir. Iranians aren't capable of being in Syria. Good Kaffir here is a Riyal for ya.

Nice argument.

Be very careful Russia you are fully under the eye of the global elite and they want to overthrow you and turn you into hoholstan 2.0 even more vodka
All you have to do is hold out a few more years and West will be too weak to take advantage of you

It's a good thing you didn't have one, user.

Would be interesting if Iran and Saudi Arabia went to war.
>pic related

>youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw

no its not im lonely and i want breakfast

Fuck I despise the Saudis with a passion. They're the muzzie equivalent of the evangelical who adopts 5 black kids

Saudi retards can't even beat a bunch shia hillbillies in Yemen, what chances do they stand against Iran.

Iran would wipe the floor with Saudi Arabia if it were an actual 1v1. We all know however, that this would never happen. The Americans would never allow this much instability to hit the oil market.

Getting pretty specific there, TankBro.

>Breaking: Syrian Army to enter Afrin region in next hours – SANA

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:00 A.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) announced that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) will enter the Afrin region of Aleppo in the coming hours.

This report by SANA comes just 24 hours after Kurdish officials announced that the Syrian Army and YPG had reached an agreement that would allow the former to enter Afrin under certain preconditions.

No exact time was given for the Syrian Army’s entrance into Afrin; however, their arrival will mark the first time since 2012 that they have had any presence in this region.

More details to come….

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-enter-afrin-region-next-hours-sana/

IT'S HAPPENING!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What's the turkish reaction on this?

I still get flashbacks from my trip to the states last year.
What provokes someone to do that shit?
The worst ones are the families with one white child and a whole detroit's wanted board's worth of gang-type looking cunts.
Haven't seen that shit down here yet thank fuck

Oh and Assad outmaneuvers the other players again!
/sg/ is actually just another Cred Forums general except we watch Assad and Lavrov run circles around Team USA

That's my oc, but the bottom has been shaved off by some incompetent copy-and-paster. Here it is in full.

tanks in 30 mins

I called it. All those roaches saying no. Kek. Good night Turkey.

I wish Erdy is in a good mood and just order his people to pull out.

It would be for everyone's best interest in the ME to have a whole Syria instead of a balkanized one.

America is a pretty disgusting place actually
I think that is why I am depressed everyone else is insane and they don't see it
Only reason I'm still glad Trump is president is now they think the world is insane now as well

>overloaded with Uni work which means I can't dick around in WT tonight
That sucks.

They think they are helping, but they are just making the West shitty by bringing them here.

Why would you support the kurds? Hopefully this is just syria trying to sneakily backstab the kurds.

They were made to storm through the fulda gap by the tens of thousands

I support the autonomy of the nation of Syria.

>Middling in T*rk K*rd fight
Dumb move tbqh

I will withhold judgement until proofs.
But Assad will get backstabbed again, if he actually helps Kurds and deters TSK from Afrin.
>its on the news
Wew
>Casus belli movement from murderer Assad
>Within hours...
>Ebil Assad who murders his own people agreed with YPG to enter Afrin
I shit you not, this is an actual translation of headlines.

How would Turks react if they find out Iran is behind this?

They probably stage some "firefights" to show on domestic news, then call it victory and withdraw.
I don't think those decisions was made without Erdogan.

What else are they gonna do. All those minimal gains in operation olive branch, getting checked by the US in Manjib and now Afrin.

What a spectacular failure of an operation.

There is a news about cutting SDF in 2 with this move.
Also Kamışlı, right below of Mardin in shitmap has been dug up by Kurds apparently. They are digging trenches.

At first i was like

>What a spectacular failure of an operation.
True.
The moment Assad enter into Afrin, I really don't know how will he save face, anything less than declaration of war.

But then, i

You make seriously good OC cunt. I think you said pic related was one of yours didn't you?

I mean, I was in Niggercaptial (washington DC) and despite the city being architecturally awe striking, holy cunt there were a lot of blacks. Plus I think I heard more spanish than I did actual english.

The disappointing part is, they will never see it. They're so indoctrinated into the neo conservative way of viewing the world that they can't see anything else than what they believe. I'll give the Jews this, they're masterful brainwashers

Ah well, such is life. Tomorrow should give me some more free time though, so I'm looking forward to that.

Death to Turkey!

is it the actual syrian army or just pro-syrian rebels?

>I think you said pic related was one of yours didn't you?
Thanks!
Yeah, mate.
Made it for the QandA bingo threads.

>The disappointing part is, they will never see it. They're so indoctrinated into the neo conservative way of viewing the world that they can't see anything else than what they believe. I'll give the Jews this, they're masterful brainwashers.
Yeah, it's sad
>pic related

Turkish general behind Operation Olive Branch

>16.18 in my country
>get home after work ended
>home is literally the only concrete building in the wood
>have to pay for my own net because Wi-Fi suckass
>found a new Wi-Fi outlet that just arrived
>it didn't suck
>already pay for this and the next month
>mfw

Thx aus-bro

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-afrin/syrian-tv-pro-syrian-government-forces-to-enter-syrias-afrin-within-hours-idUSKCN1G30SB
reuters is fairly reliable right? their source is Ikhbariya

>Good night Turkey.
lmfuckingao. You're delusional if you think turkey will pull out because of Assad. Assad is fucking nothing without russia, and you have to be mentally ill to think russia will attack turks over fucking k*rds.
Screencapping your post (and others similar to it) to make fun of you later on.

twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965516562990944256

>#BREAKING: Turkish jets target #YPG positions in #Afrin as a deal is underway between Syrian gov’t and YPG group.

9 min ago.

Apparently, in contrast to SANA, AA says negotiations broke down between YPG and SAA.
The tip we have yesterday still holds apparently, complete unarming of YPG that is.
Should we believe this shit?

>and you have to be mentally ill to think russia will attack turks over fucking k*rds.
Like when Turkey shot down a Russian airplane?

Peremoga turned into
Zrada

to be clear
A Bashar-friendly Syrian TV-station has declared that a deal for Afrin has been reached

its all speculation till we see something actually happen

>Like when Turkey shot down a Russian airplane?
you really lack even the most basic understanding of international politics

>desperation bombing

how JUST is turkey right now

Yeah, waiting for Syria flags and man in the Afrin city centre.
:3

IRGC media is also reporting it

Mental midget Erdogan politically outplayed

You really lack even the most basic understanding of how to make a counter-argument.

>You really lack even the most basic understanding of how to make a counter-argument.
i never intended to make any arguments
just to say you are a retard who severely lacks intelligence

>JUST
Not really, no.
This gives the message of "I don't give a shit"
Getting JUST'd is when SAA downs a TR jet.

>more ad hominems
Cute.

>overloaded with Uni work which means I can't dick around in WT tonight but what can you do.
How about you dick around in WT more and post here less instead?
>AA
wut? anadolu agency or whatever it is?

When did turkey and russia start bombing each other because turkey brought down the russian jet? You're no doubt a diaspora mountain monkey - ethnic Austrians wouldnt be as dumb as you

i literally admit to saying ad hominem
what i said is ad hominem because i intended it to be ad hominem

A personal attack is only an ad hominem if it's intended as a rebuttal to someone's argument, you fucking Redditard.

>ISRAELI AIR FORCE STRIKES GAZA STRIP IN RESPONSE TO ROCKET SHELLING

Early on February 19, the Israeli Air Force carried out airstrikes on alleged positions of the Palestinian Hamas movement in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

The airstrikes hit what the Israeli side described as “underground infrastructure” of the movement. According to reports, Israeli warplanes launched at least 10 missiles.

The air raid was conducted in response to a rocket attack launched from the Gaza Strip on the Israeli-held area earlier.

southfront.org/israeli-air-force-strikes-gaza-strip-in-response-to-rocket-shelling/

i dont understand why would anyone think i want to make an argument
i clearly come here to shitpost and feelpost

What about animeposting?

Buttmad roach in Aussie crying out his little feelers

im not really into anime
im not against it nor do i think anything less of people who watch anime, its an underappreciated art form, but it just isnt for me
i do like stuff like chihiro and flying castle, used to watch pokemon and yugioh as a kid but thats about it

Using ad hominems is nothing to be ashamed of. They're even better if you post smug anime pics when you make them.

But that's Haram user

OP do you have military background or just interested in Syria?

Yeah, I clearly need to come back later when the adults are posting.

Truly the pinnacle of civil discourse

Fuck off "Rainbow dash is my God" retard.

How could something so beautiful be haram?

I barely see him nowadays. He's always banned faggot lol

Who's asking

>can't be friends with k*rdish helpers/sympathizers

Which is smarter:
1) Wait until FSA/HTS/ISIS is finally defeated and then try to take on the Kurds or make some deal with them and then take on the Turks because they used the time to take parts of your country from Kurds.
2) Make deal with the Kurds now when they are weak and abandoned, install in them sympathy for your people and hopefully stop Turks from advancing and thereby regain foothold on your lost clay.
3) ???

I just assumed sg wouldn't be a priority for saffas but I've seen a few now from saffa OP.

Also when are we going to see Yemenis riding Ratels against Saudis

being sacrificed was considered a great honour back then and you were lucky to be chosen
in cases of prisoners of war who were forced werent treated any better in other places
but hey, it looks nasty and is strange from our perspective so it must be evil, right

also desu i dont hate kurds, i mostly hate anyone who is allied to the west
if kurds helped iran, i would be pro kurdish

I remember reading about why ship is called she
And it say that an inanimated object (including gun) is to be referred to as he, so...

>beautiful
>muh subjective argument
No

murder or suicide?

It doesn't make much sense, but the following are exceptions for genderless things
Ships and countries = she
Holy spirit = he
All other objects = it.

CIA job

There are a lot that post here. I've done large asset security work in the past, but it's not a job to go back to. Syria is simply interesting from a military and political viewpoint.

>I've seen a few now from saffa OP.
There are a few SA posters

>Also when are we going to see Yemenis riding Ratels against Saudis
Would be pretty cool but they tend to cook them if they capture them.

Yemen has made me think about how SANDF could be torn apart by some bakkies and ATGMs

2) Kurds brought back in the fold, and sent to die in East Ghouta to prove their loyalty.

You make a show of being gracious to the Kurdish leaders, you make them your “honoured guests” and members of the “National Reconciliation” council in Damascus. In the meantime, all their arsenal is given over, their fighters broken up and placed in SAA units.

When it’s time, take a guess who gets to take a bound to draw sniper fire within the section.

Oh look the communist kurd movement has solved itself mysteriously.

>Support Turks to attack US backed Kurds
>US gets fucked
>Surreptitiously support Kurds to defend against Turks
>Turks gets fucked as well
>Send SAA to take the land
I wonder who was behind this idea

Imagine the stank puss of female fighters

Sorry gang idk why my governments still being a pees'a shit oh well at least we are getting the wall

>Send SAA to take the land
according to turkish news SAA will just deploy troops to border and let k*rds do whatever they want inside.

what kind of a bullshit deal is this is Assad really this dumb?

> who
It's just a prank bro
>according to turkish news
Stopped reading there

>Yemen has made me think about how SANDF could be torn apart by some bakkies and ATGMs

I think everyone is worrying about this shit at the moment. Given our focus on mobility and our unique area of operation I think we would fair better than most.

Murder.
>gun and cigarette still in hand

Murder, blood splatter's on the wall to his right, but if he used the gun in his right hand then it would've flown left. The knocked over stool indicates he was sitting on it at the time of death, however the ejected casing is to the right of the stool, again discrediting the death by suicide narrative. Most likely cause of events: Killer standing to the left of the victim, seated on the stool, puts a round through his head, splattering the wall. On his way down the victim knocks over a stool and his foot unplugs the lamp from the wall. Ejected casing flies upwards and lands on the desk before settling right of the papers.

>YPG spokesperson: SAA will not enter Afrin.

twitter.com/sputnik_TR/status/965525696666841089

what the fuck.

>being sacrificed was considered a great honour
Ya I know, still makes a great metaphor for all the democracy believers. This is their favorite argument.

Assad is content to lose all of his clay while loyal SAA fighters die for him.

He aint his father thats for sure.

Syria as we know it is dead.

Haggling

flip-flops... so I'm guessing Brazil... so I'm guessing murder.

See and this is why >we need to hold back before making assumptions
Twitterwarfare is stronk again today
What happens if afrin gets "reconciled"? roach proxy zerglings to manbij?

The prisoners of war were specifically treated well though. They were treated as honourable sacrifices, fed well, kept drunk, got to fuck around, etc. It's very much a superior choice to just getting murdered right there on the field of battle.

I dunno
But a certain somebody fucked the Kurds a few months ago and took their land in Iraq without a fight. I wouldn't put it past him to do it again.

>I think everyone is worrying about this shit at the moment. Given our focus on mobility and our unique area of operation I think we would fair better than most.

We lack air power, light motorised (ie. Hilux battalions), ATGM and counter ATGM

Reminder that he is never wrong

now YPG spokeperson "Brusk Haseke" denies any agreement with Assad.

iraqi k*rds =/= syrian k*rds. USA gives all manners of help to Syrian k*rds unlike iraqi k*rds.

True true. I have to say the entire Syrian conflict has basically been a demonstration of the power of the ATGM

the yom kippur war more than 4 decades ago was a demonstration of the power of ATGMs

This pretty much.
Make friends again before negotiations, see each other as humans before entering in a dialogue.

US supported and betrayed Iraqi kurds as well.
Same thing is happening to Syrian ones unless US wants to change directions.

None of this.

It's almost as if the US is trying to destabilise Syria specifically!

>YPG representative in Afrin Brusk Haseke has debunked reports claiming that pro-Syrian government forces are set to enter the region within hours according to arrangements with Kurdish units.

>“The Information is not true. We have repeatedly stated that the Syrian government army has not and will not enter Afrin. We will make an official announcement if an agreement is reached or the situation changes in any way. We are sick and tired of the constant fake news. If the Syrian army enters Afrin, we won’t hide the information from the public. We will announce that the forces are entering Afrin to help the locals. Civilians in Afrin and Aleppo mistakenly believe that the Syrian army has entered, while it’s merely civilian buses arriving in the city,” Haseke told Sputnik.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201802191061794796-syrian-kurdish-troops-enter-afrin/

fuck this war man. we cant even fight properly anymore. everyone is declaring something bullshit. 99% of war is waged in twitter literally.

>see each other as humans
How the fuck can someone see a Kurd as Human?
Kurdishness and humanity are like night and day

I find it all very interesting. This new generation of warfare is much more entertaining to follow from the comfort of your own home.

The height of the splatter indicates that he was sitting. The unplugged light and the locked window indicates that an attempt was made to hide what was happening. Now, if it was a murder, the assailant could do those things after the murder, but not before, because the guy would notice. And what would be the point in doing it after? None. Doing those two things makes more sense for suicide. No sign of a struggle which would normally happen for a murder, and it seems unlikely that a murderer could sneak in and reach the guy without him noticing. The fact that he has brown skin is also very interesting (I'd kill myself too if I was an Arab). Finally, he took his glasses off (undamaged) and smoked some cigarettes beforehand (which one would expect from a person committing suicide.
>Suicide it is.

its not. its fucking bullshit

>HUGE CLASHES GOING ON IN X FRONT
irl 1 guy just fires 1 shot

>X Y Z VILLAGES ARE TAKEN OVER AFTER INTENSE BATTLE
x y z villages have 5 2 room small homes combined

fuck this war.

suicide

>he doesnt blow his load to SAA taking 3 mud huts and a shed
Wew
its all perspective

But that is just you falling for their views and propaganda, friend. Once you learn to thoroughly interpret the ramblings of these people, you will not be disappointed.

>suicide
Yes, the two-shots-to-the-back-of-the-head kind.

B..but why? Baka, is it you?

ash tray and ciggi not finished
its a murder

>But that is just you falling for their views and propaganda, friend. Once you learn to thoroughly interpret the ramblings of these people, you will not be disappointed.

oh come the fuck on.

>Yes, the two-shots-to-the-back-of-the-head kind.
Me when I eventually suicide

>Being this unable to deal with the fact that I was the only one to get it right.

Stop being a happeningfag

i am slowly becoming a misantrophe.

What I say is the honest-to-God truth, friend. Your perspective is wrong, so you expect more and greater things of the conflict than it can offer you.

>slowly becoming
You have much to learn, brother.

>slowly becoming
I thought it was a perquisite to visit 4chins

>slowly becoming
what is this?
your first week here

Well... I hope you right.

i am a regular of 4chinz for years senpai. i am just a positive guy in general.

I was a misanthrope when I was 16. I'm slowly improving for ten years now. I like people at this point.

>for years
Less than a decade makes you an incorrigible newfag.

>not always hating people
At Least you're coming around now

>SAA is getting into Afrin, Erdogan can't bomb it n-
"no"

since 2009, it all started with Cred Forums.

>years senpai
i am just a year or 2 away from being here for a decade you fucking nub

Defs a (((suicide)))

Isn't it just?
Made myself a cuppa with some banana bread and sitting down to finish off some work I have while intermittently watching results roll in.
War, has changed

It's possible to be here from its inception and still remain a plebbit normie

well now i just look daft
how are you just hating people if you have being here for 10 years

>post-chanology dreg
Pretty disgusting, desu senpai.

The pen is on the left side of the letter indicating the person who wrote it was left handed. The dead body hold the gun on its right hand.

true, it just reeked of smug neocon westerncentrism

i am just a positive person. idk why, maybe because of my childhood trauma.

>its all going to be better

Nevermind, it's fucking nothing

>Breaking: Pro-government NDF allegedly enter Afrin

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:00 P.M.) – The pro-government National Defense Forces (NDF) have allegedly entered the Afrin region of Aleppo, pro-government media reported this afternoon.

According to the reports, the National Defense Forces crossed into the Afrin region from the government-held towns of Al-Zahra’a and Nubl.

Al-Masdar is reaching out to the Syrian military for official confirmation.

More details to come…

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-pro-government-ndf-allegedly-enter-afrin/

not a proof by itself

Life sucks and then you die.

>Temporary base erected in Afrin ahead of reported deal between gov’t forces, YPG (video)

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:25 P.M.) – Footage from Saturday shows the erection of what appears to be a military camp in Afrin, days before an announcement by Syrian state TV on Monday morning of an agreement between pro-Syrian government forces and the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) to allow forces loyal to the Syrian government into the Afrin region.

Authorities have not offered an explanation for the new accommodation.

According to local media, armed troops will enter the city on Monday morning, following an agreement between Syrian Kurds and pro-government forces to deploy pro-Syrian government fighters on the Turkish border.

Video at almasdarnews.com/article/temporary-base-erected-afrin-ahead-reported-deal-govt-forces-ypg-video/

>Life sucks and then you die.
sky is blue?

whats this ?

So is it happening or not?

No. Life is so fun that long stretches of what I don't like are worth it for the nice parts alone.

>Life sucks and then you die.
Rabbi sucks and your dick will never be right again

ill never get how you city kids have so peachy outlook on life

Are you me? I also came started with Cred Forums in 2009

>mfw 2015
at least i was here before the trumptard invasion

i dont remember what but back in 2009 Cred Forums was popular for some reason, everyone used to talk about it.

ew

>whats this ?
Proof that we have to wait for more information

I don't think it's a city thing. Open up a book you love, go out with a friend or two a week. These things keep you glowing the whole week afterwards.

>Open up a book you love, go out with a friend or two a week. These things keep you glowing the whole week afterwards.
maybe its just me, but things like that never got my feels up
all i hear around people complaining about suffering and shit life, only when i go to the city everyone is happy and cheery and optimistic

>These things keep you glowing the whole week afterwards.
You are a normalfag, my friend.

btw they are making fun of pkk k*rds in turkish news like "they run away to assad crying", "what happened to brave k*rd warriors" lel.

Look what i found.

>having friends

I've been trying really hard to learn how to deal with life. If that makes me a normalfag, then, thanks. If I could do it, you can do it too! And you even get to keep Death to America! and other hobbies.

Could Erdogan save face by saying "well, Assad is controlling that region there is no need to attack anymore"?

>read books you love
>baroque dramas
>life is worthless and merely an illusion
>remember the bliss of pastoralism and see how the world has gone to evil and corruption
>loss death and destruction
>better pray for undeserved forgiveness for our evils and devot our lives to faith
yea we must read different books user

>These things keep you glowing the whole week afterwards.

not unless pkk also drops / gives away all their weapons

>If I could do it, you can do it too!
Afraid I'm a bit too incapable of that.

Can't help you when we have so little in common.

I rotate between ten people who I go out with at least once a month. I talk about Syria with one, anime pillows with another, lifting stuff with my chad friend etc. You need to learn to appreciate the strengths of various people and how to talk to them about stuff you both like and how not to talk about stuff you disagree with.

Do you ever feel depressed and inadequate and like nobody wants you? Well, when you go out and have fun with somebody, that means someone's accepted you. If you don't feel grateful and happy you're able to connect with people even though life can be horrible, then you're an ass probably. Whenever I'm down the more I appreciate what I have. As I said:
>These things keep you glowing the whole week afterwards

>I'm a bit too incapable of that.
Well, you are a Fin after all...

Think of the positive aspects kiwi. The defective white people who deside to raise a bunch of nigger will actually provide absolute proof that when in comes to niggers it's certainly nature over nurture. Just think of Kaepernick. Raised as a white in top tier white class, makes more money than any of us could dream of. Still acts like a down-trodden nigger who is owed reparations by white people

Laskuvarjonekkeri vai erkkari(utin) kumpi on mielstäsi spesiaalimpi solttu?

>dindu nuffin sakemannit
Mitäs hyökkäsivät ryssiin. Sitä saa mitä tilaa, pelle.

Foreign minister Çavuşoğlu confirmed the SAA entrance to Afrin.
but added, "if they are entering to protect them, it is not going to stop us."
shit will go down lads.

twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/965536511293906945
Afrin YPG deny that a deal has been reached

Is that Yugoslav-made Zastava?

i could even go live a normie life, but then i would desire to kill myself for doing shit i hate with people i resent and hiding who i really am

is this the story america needs to ditch the YPG?

Siksi mannerheim ei pommittanutkaan pietaria, koska pelkäs slaavienkostoa.

If SAA wants to get in, it will
Unless Kurds want to get fucked sideways

you can still go full hippie and spend your life tending to goats. willie nelson does.

As it should be. Must make your kikemasters pretty mad.

>ASS*d is cool g-

ypg denied saa entering afrin though

>10 friends
>lifting and talking about it
>talking with real people about anime
lol i cant even imagine your life, fucking iraqi jihadists are more relatable

Then don't do things you hate with people you resent. Find people you don't resent or think hard about the potential problem that may be within you, if you can't stand anyone.
Here's a protip: not all friendships need to be intellectual or built on the same tastes and opinions.

I don't think so. there are still things needed for them to ditch YPG.

Erikoisjääkärithän niitä erikoisheppuja on ja muutenkin koulutus vaatii jo suoritetun varusmiespalveluksen. Eihän tuo ole kysymys eikä mikään.

Çavuşoğlu confirmed it live, 3 minutes ago. I watched it.

>fucking iraqi jihadists are more relatable than you
Well, I guess only an /sg/ autist might lead a life as confusing as mine.

Ota tää

me on the front left letting that forest dick smell waft over to you are waifu

i read the news again, he doesnt confirm SAA entering Afrin, but he says if they do it to clear PKK then its fine for us, but if they do it to help PKK then nothing will stop us as well.

>how to foster a friendship based on lies and insincerity: not all friendships need to be intellectual or built on the same tastes and opinions.

Cavusoglu:

If you enter afrin to help PKK, no one can stop us

>ass*Dists are literally putting their lives on the line for k*rds

>Here's a protip: not all friendships need to be intellectual or built on the same tastes and opinions.
i know a shitton of people like that, but i consider none of them friends, just people i know

>Find people you don't resent or think hard about the potential problem that may be within you
i know the problem, but unfortunately its incurable: i hate modern living and modern people

one is rather under the impression that the bulk of the assaddist forces are currently busy taunting east ghouta

i suspected that it might only be pro-government militia. the SAA is still in a difficult position and sending them to Afrin would be a big strain.

Baking

just find a way to live in the countryside. country people are still folksy at heart, even if modernity looms over them they can't deny that they say hi to their neighbours and they enjoy a sunset over a quiet meadow. and if that isn't the case, at least you can be alone in the countryside.

this for starter

>how to foster a friendship based on lies and insincerity
That's a horrifying misunderstanding on your part. You wouldn't animepost in /sg/, as you wouldn't Assad-post on Cred Forums
Well, you would, but that's because you're a shitposter. As are all of us.

The point is that you don't go talking about Evola and monarchy with your chad friend because he doesn't care. You'll talk with him about movies and pop culture. You know what he likes, he knows what you like and you have a good time when you get together, make some popcorn and have fun watching a bad movie like the new Baywatch.
In the same vein, you'll talk to your chad friend about anime only if it's Berserk. He knows you watch anime and you know he doesn't. But you both know you like Berserk, so you'll do that topic before moving to something else.
etc

No deception.

>i know a shitton of people like that, but i consider none of them friends
Once you helped them fix some problems and they did you some favors and you'd trust them with your life, it doesnt' matter that you're different. You've sticked to each other for over a decade and are best friends.

>pede2
More like pedeR, am i right lol?

that's an obvious confirmation mate.

okay so here is what our FM said,

he's talking about the news he saw in the morning, so our guys probably dont have any new info or intelligence regarding to it.

the way he chooses his words clearly mean its not confirmed if SAA enters Afrin or not but he says if its to help PKK then no one can stop TAF. this also applies for manbij and east of euphrates as well.

>just find a way to live in the countryside
already do
whats bothering me is that shit is changing and villages are disappearing, there are no real country and country people anymore since everything has modernized and westernized

>ass*Dist subhumans are going to get roasted along with k*rds
russia won't help you this time ass*dist cucks

Because you asked nicely

its not he doesnt confirm anything;

>Şimdi rejim buraya girer mi girmez mi? Girerse ne için girer? Bu önemli.

he clearly says he read it on news this morning, so its not an intelligence report from ground.

>You've sticked to each other for over a decade and are best friends.
no we are not lol, by that logic entire village is my friend

>he clearly says he read it on news this morning, so its not an intelligence report from ground.
and you believe he didn't get an intelligence report. come on.

>More like pedeR, am i right lol?
Nemoj molim te, ljetos sam imao bliski susret. Završili smo zaključani u parku privatne zgrade. Kad sam skužio da bi me ovaj jebo, penjao sam se na zid da bi skočio kroz prozor van. Još imam flashbacke.

I don't trust my neighbours that much.

if he had an intelligence report he would talk much certain, he doesnt look certain about it.

regardless, YPG itself denied SAA entering Afrin anyways.

I guess it would require a sustainable economic model. I imagine you have some agriculture, like us, but that the vast majority is mechanised, meaning it doesn't sustain a lot of workers. I think here at least what you could do is if you had a particular interest, like if you were a private investigative journalist or researcher or graphic designer, or if you had some particular position in government which doesn't require you to spend that much time in the office, you could use the fact that demand is low and get a very low price on a place to stay. Basically you could cut your cost of living by half or more. It's not exactly the same, that would make for a village of bohemian bums, but idk maybe there could be something to it.

>I don't trust my neighbours that much.
thats because in your case your neighbours are random peopel in apartment next door, in my case all my neighbours are my family relatives or very old acquintances

>if he had an intelligence report he would talk much certain, he doesnt look certain about it.
he looked very much certain, that's why he outright threatened SAA.

Then you can't connect with them emotionally, I guess.

yes, but agriculture has almost disappeared, nobody does it anymore fields are becoming empty
>village of bohemian bums
you just described my home shire