>>161062022

fuck off faggy tripcode you nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eK8XfioEjYE
twitter.com/guyelster/status/965507842861039617
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/965515480927756288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck are you even doing

telling my faggy tripcode to fuck off, I thought that was pretty clear especially for a jew, you must be one of the "special" JIDF. Did you get a medal just for managing to hit post?

It just seemed like you're responding to yourself, looks pretty silly. Anyway fuck Turkey, fuck Syria, good luck to both sides.

seriously? digits in the OP turkroaches going to get rekd and no one except a first rate retard replies?

so kurds allied with syrian government against turkey?
remember turkey is a nato ally.

oh boy..

never change

oh look its a kike and a anglo bumping their thread which links to possibly the biggest progenitor of fake news in the history of mankind.

Move along

Says the meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=eK8XfioEjYE

You're a fucking retard if you legitimately think that Syria can take on Turkey head to head. They might provide support to the Kurds but if they go to war with Turkey, they are fucking insane.

>flag
Can't make this shit up.

turkey is gonna btfo syria and start ww3, its literally beginning

No, you're a fucking retard if you think Turkey is going to commit any more troops than it already has done because they don't want to lose face, besides there is no better insurgency force in the world than arabs, it's all about whittling the tur*s down.

>implying that's not a Turkish flag

I hate german turks their subhuman and germany just fucking rolls over and lets them fucking stay.

The absolute state of Germany

fuck assad, the arabs support turkey

>The Syrian government in Damascus has offered no confirmation.

A strong turkey is a strong opposition to Isr*el

twitter.com/guyelster/status/965507842861039617

Syrian state TV is reporting this shit nigga it's fucking happening.

nice digits.. on an unrelated note police sirens started going off when I entered the thread and it's 3:24 am here

Fuck off israeli shill

The only contract you're gonna be under is signing over all your land back to Palestine.

[unsolicited opinion about Israel???]

assad does support Palestine, but he also supports Ku*ds which are the enemy of arabs and allies of jews

i don't own any land Mr. Grandstander

You bet I am chaim, I mean ... no...no of course not go - er guy why would I be shilling for the best (and only) democracy in the middle east.

israel is the worst country in the middle east. if you're not a jew they treat you like shit

The star will gorge itself on clay.

>jew wants more destabilization in the middle east
color me surprised

twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/965515480927756288

Bump

Surely the end goal of Assad is to reclaim all of Syria from ISIS, the (((rebels))) and the kurds.

>US allied with Kurds
>Kurds allying assad
>Turks shitting on us
>Turks shitting on greece
>Turks shitting on Russias
CUT MY COUNTRY TO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RETORT

Turks are fucking over Cyprus and arming Turkmen rebels (which are killing Russians and helping install the kebab stink arab).

REMOVE TURK!