Sweden hate thread

sweden hate thread

youtu.be/0QZFJ4AFpXU

me and some friends are starting a youtube channel that do right wing stuff.

would be really good if you could subb and help me channel grow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-rTxG-uVPM
youtu.be/0QZFJ4AFpXU
google.sk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment/amp
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/misstankt-hatbrott-i-hallsberg
youtube.com/watch?v=SY7EwhK2hgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa#Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

serves him right for trusting žuveds

Look at that Jawline. Fucking Chad Lithuanians are true Ubermensch.

Will do another. Do your best to redpill your nation. I know it's a tough fight in Sweden, but history will thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-rTxG-uVPM

>LITHUANIAN
fucking sweden and their goatfuckers ,
I WILL AVENGE YOU , BROTHER

the shitskins in Sweden are really living the every man's dream

*didn't mean anything related to the age of the victim btw

hope she gets raped in the arse by dindus

Motherfuckers. So Sweden has turned itself into a giant brothel for the 3rd World. This is the state of Europe. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves.

Brained washed twat. Not a drop of testosterone to be found amongst the white men of Sweden anymore.

Swedes are nasty, unfriendly stuck-up people. They enjoy the witch hunt of calling others racist. They enjoy it so much that they will let their country burn.

>This is the state of Europe

No, this is not the state of Europe, only West Europe.

Fuck man, I'm not even white and I want to strangle a mudslime upon seeing this

Don't worry my mulatto friend, Europeans will not die out, sooner or later Germany will sperg out again.

i am pretty sure she does too

then watch my video, might find something good.

youtu.be/0QZFJ4AFpXU

>sweden funded ANC bombings in SA
>sweden getting grenade attacks weekly
get fucked poese

reported to youtube for racism

>Only Israel supported the Apartheid government

Oh vey.

islam is not a race

Can the happening go down already ?
I am a burger just saving up money for the flight over there.
Can you guys hurry up already I don't wanna join the military and wait for the fun to start.
I've been battle ready for awhile now ( cage fighter + sports )
Can we just remove nog and kebab already.
Sick and tired of shit skins here in America already

She looks like she coulda sucked a mean cock. Damn she was pretty sexy for a thot looking chick

>be one of the only Swedes willing to defend their people
>get stabbed

No surprise there aren't any left if they are all killed off... Oh wait, he actually wasn't a Swede, but a Lithunian, figures.

Respect to this kid though.
F

Now it's up to his father to go slit that sandnigger's throat.

Nice knowing you.
Make a fert bomb and take out as many SAPO bastards as possible when they raid you.

You guys need to deincetivize cops going after swedes, only reason they focus on you is because niggers go after their families in their off time.

Take one for the team and spook these traitors into thinking twice before serving your suicidal cuck state.

If your channel is just you and your gay friend boringly putting papers into mailboxes, it will never grow

Don't feel sorry for Sweden, they got what wanted and now they are reaping the consequences

So when are the descendants of the Cherusci finally going to wake up and get heir freak on?
Speaking as an Amerimutt it can't happen soon enough for me.
>>

And in no shape or form is this the fault of the retarded parents pushing it down their throats.

Sweden needs to burn so we learn that diversity isn't a strength.

God speed Sweden

All these dead White kids and now Jew-organized march to legislate against the causes of their deaths.

We was about 16 people that did this,

we also put on posters and banners around town with more extreme things like and elin kranz but not during that time.

our grupp is also a way into the nordic resistance movement if you first want to stay anonym with us.

Well a lot of them didn't want all this, I have no sympathy for the libtards who welcomed these sand nogs. I only back up the nationalistic people who only want their nation white again and safe like it was 15 years ago.
C'mon slav bro , help us burgers and fellow eurobros remove kebab.

you dont realize that western europe is already dead? its over. just look at the growth rate of these animals. eastern europe is the only place that can be saved now

he will be avenged in time. every non-European blooded mutant gets the rope.

I did my part, I educated my entire class and quite a few teachers on how dangerous Islam is and our country made it impossible for it to ever become recognised more than a dangerous cult

Source on the ban
google.sk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment/amp

also just watched your video OP. i respect you being proactive, and i am subbed to your channel. it's just a matter of when for the great european removal of invaders.

> 4 year old news
Meh, Cred Forums has entered the recycling same shit to death stage with the absolute lack of habbenins for months

>"me and some friends are starting a youtube channel that do right wing stuff."

i really hate the word right-wing. right-wing = smaller government & less taxes.

the right word is conservative

bump

A true hero

Doing the good lord's work.
Keep it up.

think of all the real men that died in ww1 ww2 only so that place can turn into dumbfuckistan?

this is why they do not teach history

if they did this migration would be

totally rejected

I am legit surprised a Swede hasn't snapped and gone on a killing spree yet. Like fuck, if I lived there I'd have killed half the parliament by now and im a damn leaf.

Subbed

yuck what an ugly bitch

u bet we are ubermensch

The Darth Vader kid snapped and took out some kebab tough. Admittedly it was to little.

Also last year, 53 fires was started at immigrant complexes by "unknown assailants". Kek.

20 others due to "miscare" ergo stupid niggers who prove they are incapable of taking care of anything. and 37 started intentionally by the ones living there themselves. Probably because they were unhappy that they did not get treated like kings and did not get enough gibs.

It did happen, he just didn't get a high score

The absolute state of Swedish men

Some Swedes beat down a random immigrant this weekend. It's a very serious hate crime. This might continue. Funny thing about the SVT article they described the perpetrators as "ethnic swedes". So there is such a thing??
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/misstankt-hatbrott-i-hallsberg

>Polisen är angelägen om att få in eventuella vittnesuppgifter och ser ärendet som högprioriterat
>högprioriterat
unlike rapes and murders huh
hmmmmm

If I were a cop I'd be very sloppy with that "hate crime" investigation. Kek.

Rip Jagiellon, a brave man.
Did he at least not die in vain? Has the girl been saved?

how long do you think it'll be before you get arrested for wrongthink

Swedish government is sucking islam cock full force.

Good work sven. Delivering the redpill straight to their mail box.

Question - Why are your mailboxes minature cuck sheds? Will the postman not put a package on your front door?

If they do that it will get stolen by a nigger pretty quickly.

Also because our postal system is shit. Especially since the postal merge with Denmark.

God that was a boring video.. only a swede would be entertained by nearly 3 minutes of door to door mail delivery..

If you want to make your channel successful I suggest coming up with some better ideas for content

Shes probably a kike

>"""She"""

D&C shill thread. Fuck your channel defeatist scum. Stop bitching and start fighting. We can turn things around if you stop being faggot. If you piss on your own nation you're part of the problem, not the solution. KYS

Saged

LOL

I am a blonde swedish man. Married to a blonde swedish woman. I have blonde swedish children. Sweden is absolutely disgusting. The genes are awesome, but man, what a fucking mess we created. I'll tell you how I'll fight. I'll move from this rubbish tip with my family so my children won't have to go to school with mohammed and abdullah. Tell me how you intend to fight my friend? You have already allowed hundreds of thousands of people into your country, they are raping your women all day long, tell me what your solution is. I am all ears my swedish brother.

>tfw after 600 years of colonizing Finns, niggers start colonizing you
Karma sure feels great

>protecting roasties
He deserved what he got

How bad is my motherland ( Norwegian and Swedish )
Should I go over soon and help you guys remove kebab already? Or you guys gonna uncuck yourself so I can go to England first because... you know... burgers only speak English lol

youtube.com/watch?v=SY7EwhK2hgM

But you nordnbros need to band together. What will you guys do when the waves of burgers , English and others from all over go to evropa and you guys are fighting like children. Band together or fall alone

You're a retard.
You think a youtube channel is what you need?

You need to gather your friend and go burn down every printing press in the country, destroy all media offices.

But no, after 40 years, you've found the solution, a fucking youtube channel?!

>Guys i've had enough, it's time for action.
>3 minute long video of nothing but a paper round

>me and some friends are starting a youtube channel that do right wing stuff.

>would be really good if you could subb and help me channel grow

im glad i read this before i clicked the youtube as i usually do, go fuck yourself shill

I cant believe that fag only killed 2 muds

This.

Here is what happened in Vietnam 1000 years ago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa#Islam
>Islam started making headway among the Cham after the 10th century AD. By the 17th century, the royal families of the Cham had converted to Islam.
Today it's nearly pest free zone with close to 0% islam.

Force and violence is the only language the jews and muslims understand.

Your nation is under assault and you want to start a jewtube account.

How about you and your friends band together and address the problem in the streets. This is the equivalent of hopes and prayers or changing your FB profile pic to a flag for solidarity.

Pic related is how to deal with foreign invaders

Hahaha fucking fat cat ladys

Act

good to see there's still hope for los goblinos...

Bump you're doing good woek

Be careful what you show in your videos OP your country is completely cucked, you'll have the police or lefty fags doxxing you.