White House Erupting In RAGE After Obama Gets Invited To Royal Wedding – Trump Got DENIED

>White House Erupting In RAGE After Obama Gets Invited To Royal Wedding – Trump Got DENIED

This kills the trumpcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRibuXwDYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LQicq60aJaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkb-zg4JCLk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html#ixzz57Y0kktRb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol because they know Trump doesn't give a shit

Of course Blacked Harry would want a nigger there. It’s not like he matters; he’ll never be king. He’s just the backup.

They invited Obama because he looks like what their baby will look like

Oh noooo, how will trump ever recover!?!?

Why on Earth would you 56 percent yourself?

UK and much of Europe is insane.

Harry could look like a king, but first he needs to fatten up and lose the suit.

She invited her King. King Nigger.

Fake news moron

They don't think about it because it's not their life the baby will have to live.. well at least for the father

Trump cares but he shouldn’t. It’s a nigger wedding. The royals are no longer guarding traditional values - they’re pushing race mixing and cultural marxism in general. So they don’t matter.

I hope that nigger he's marrying gets Diana'd.

Obama can hang out with Sadiq Khan and talk about how they pulled 911

> nice subtle gesture there illuminatifuck

It’s obviously her decision. Harry once wore a swastika and now he’s marrying a half nigger. I doubt he gives a fuck what people think.

They're nowhere near the throne. Lizzy probably hates them both.

I guarantee this is a complete lie. Trump didn't get invited for the same reason Obama didn't get invited to William's wedding: security. Trump or his advisors should know this and wouldn't care.

>American president going to England’s monarchist wedding

It’s a slap in the face of our history of you ask me

Ye Barry Soetoro will fit right in over their, I wonder will the rape/sacrifice ritual happen before after or during the ceremony?

Literally, no one wants to invite Trump and listen to his bullshit. I wouldn't call him for my funeral.

He is literally giving up his right to the british royal crown by marrying this niggress.

What?!?!?!
But MSM and Hollywood had be thinking that Trump was super popular!! How could he be denied an invite to a roastie wedding in Londonistan?!?!

Do they have subways in the Philippines?
Can you get Balut to put into a Bacon Lettuce Tomato?

LOLOLOLOL GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED DRUMPFKINS GET FUCKED HAHAHAHAHA

Oh shit, Trump isn't invited to some shitty wedding between a member of a retarded caste from the past and some nigger.
How could he ever recover? I'm sure it's in his mind at all times, the worst problem of his whole life, he just can't stop thinking about it.

Oh wait, he doesn't give a fuck, like everyone else in the world.

Harry is a bastard anyway and has no rights to be called a prince

That's great, more redpills for the normies.

I have been routing for brexit this whole time, but I almost say fuck it and have trump deny any chance for trade deal with UK and watch them lose their shit

Oh, shit, the Trump curse has now fallen on the Royal family.

>Trump denied
>brexit incoming and massive trade penalties with EU nations
>alienating one of the major trading partners on your side
Ok, I hope the forgettable moment of social justice posturing was worth the economic security of your nation.

fuck the royal family now

>make close ties with the future president in order to get favourable trade deals
>all that work gone in an instant
being Farage is suffering

So Brits can't be called Quintessentially British, anymore right?

56% British

Fuck the UK.
Remeber when Obama said UK would go back to the queue for a trade deal
Trump should do that back in the line they go.

Not their problem. All of their money is in off-shore bank accounts hidden by several layers of LLC's.
The average britcuck is fucked though.
Oh well, all of that diversity was going to trigger a white flight anyway. As soon as we implement merit-based immigration, Britain will look no different than Somalia.

fuck off back to t_d

>Fuck the UK on trade deals
>UK kills itself with rampant (((diversity))) and unchecked welfare abuse
>US implements merit-based immigration
>US no longer allows 3rd world shit stains in
>UK drained of its college educated and professional class bread winners.

Why would Trump even want to go to the JewK and be around that Baby-raping lizard family? Obama fits right in though.

Obama just had to hope he isn't indicted for Nixon style shit before the wedding now. Just imagine the liberal butthurt if he can't go because he's got a date with the courts for spying on the Don, then the Don takes his place.

It still astonishes me how far we've declined in what we value. I know we like to meme about wishing the Nazis won but I sometimes unironicly wish they did, at least that way Marxism would have been crushed completely even if it meant Germany became the wests enemy later on in time line. baka.

He needs to feel like he has a blessing.

This had better be a lie. I dont know how long I can keep on going with all the embarrassing decisions our 'upper echelons' keep making.

>U.K. Is drained of its professional class
Trust me America you don't want most of them, they are the same pricks that are still pro-open borders. If they go to America they will bring their retardation with them.

Pro tip: nobody gives a shit

P.S. Kill yourself

>trump not even at the white house this weekend

They don't breed in numbers high enough to matter.

Oh no! Trump didn't get invited to a globalist sham wedding contrived solely to virtue signal the new moral code. Darn..

Why the fuck would Trump care about attending a wedding in which an oil-drilling British royal pisses his family legacy away on a porch monkey?

The curse is going to strike faggot Prince Harry harder than his whore mother hit that tunnel

>Take a dog turd from the street and put it in your house
>at least it isn't multiplying.
Either way you would just be taking unnecessary shit into your country, if it ever does get to the point that people are fleeing the U.K. in huge numbers please screen their social media and refuse traitors entry. There is no sense in spreading a social virus.

Trump's response will no doubt be to say something along the lines of, "I DINNA WANNA GO 2 UR STOOPID WEDDING NEWAY!" While sulkily gumming his fifth cheeseburger in bed, alone.

Oh boy, I wonder how the Trump curse will take root with the royal family.

>letting a non-reptilian view the ceremony

Of course he's not invited

I hope so, he has shamed not only himself but the whole nation with his actions.

Diana was assassinated.

>saw this EXACT image on another thread with someone attacking whites in america
shillblue ladies and gentlemen and no other genders. They are quite literally with us.

barry already said he would not attend
so as not to butthurt trumf
and cause diplomatic problems
but if trump gets an invite, thats a different thing

and just so you plumbs know, hes 6 in line to the throne
never ever gonna happen

A serving POTUS is never invited to a royal wedding because of security concerns. Once they leave office then they get invited, literally nothing.

>Doesn't get invited to the mutting up of the Royal bloodline
Thank God. He shouldnt have gone in protest of the British Royalty allowing the marriage of one of their own to a negro

>Trump curse
They've already cursed themselves.

Niggers, niggers everywhere !
Going to the Jews spring fair !
Kissing ass and sucking cock !
All to make those shekels drop !

Do you really?

Sounds like it's shaping up to be a world star event.

>Empire long gone
>nation in suicide mode
>niglet royal
Tbh I don't think a curse would have any noticeable effect right now, what could really happen? Maybe like one more terrorist attack a week or something, but that would just be part and parcel.

56% miscarriages.

Amerimuts fought to separate themselves from the monarchy, if it wasn't for you're anti white immigration act more brits would be coming over everyday to get out of the tyrannical hold they and the politicians ( who work together ) have over us and get some freedom, trump shouldn't attend anything and he should kick the queen in the balls if he ever meets her anything else is disrespectful to freedom

Looks fun. Drumpf is going to miss out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRibuXwDYAQ

Absolutely part and parcel unfortunately mate. You lads really need to rise up and install a new monarchy. One that has power and won't be mixed with negro blood.

Agreed. I wish our gov would change our immigration laws to let only white Europeans in.

$50 shes a CIA asset / agent.
look at her history, find any interviews shes done decide for yourself.
not suprised that she would prefer obama over trump.

also
>rage
source this.

Harry is thick as dog shit. Couldn't even learn to fly helicopters.

Oh shit they're actually getting married?!
What are the chances she gets diana'd?

Then we'd have what you'd have. Hispanics and Mediterranean mutts saying they're white.

>Can't distinguish between nonWhites and whites
Only if you're Sargoy

What a meme country with kings and queens. Y'all bong niggers still fighting dragons and unicorns on the weekends?

cant dispute these digits

>Markle graduated in 2003 from Northwestern University, where she earned a bachelor's degree with a double major in theater and international studies. Speaking to Vogue in 2013, Markle told the magazine how at the age of 20, and reportedly short of credits to complete her junior year, she successfully applied for an internship at the US embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
>theater and international studies

>$50 says shes a CIA agent / asset
>theater and international studies
Watch this interview and tell me I'm wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQicq60aJaw

fake and gay

>fake
Maybe
>gay
Definitely

Will Cred Forums ever stop getting BLACKED?

>meme

its never a meme anymore user

>Cred Forums getting blacked
>Cred Forums
You're thinking of the British royal family

Before she met prince harry, Spooky girl speaking at the UN.

>I'm proud to be a women at a feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkb-zg4JCLk
sure is spooky in here.

top kek

Does the monarchy have enough respect leftover to pull another princess die?

>at age 11....
>to my surprise, I recieved letters of encouragement from Hillary Clinton, From Linda Ellerby, and From Gloria Allred.
sure is spooky guys.

Cred Forums is black

A prince is marrying an ape and it's just gross to witness, imo. If watching good genes being diluted is fun, then by all means, go ahead and watch the shitshow, I just find it disgusting and couldn't care less if Trump doesn't attend.

Hasn't Elizabeth already snubbed Obama in the past, is this a way to piss her off because she said a pre nup would be a good idea?

>white house in rage

projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting

>Hey, you guys like Paul Kagame amirite?
sure is spooky in here

>If watching good genes being diluted is fun
>Ginge cuckling of a whore princess from the illegitimate branch of our royal family.

Yeah, he is a retard though.

United Nation guilty of raping children!

Former UNICEF consultant Peter Newell admitted three counts of indecent assault and two counts of buggery and was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html#ixzz57Y0kktRb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html

Great. I hope no France's representant will be there as well.

you think the boss gives a fuck about some island monkey freeloaders?

He should really have finished the job himself instead of leaving it to the hapless British politicians.

> inb4 William's entire family tragically dies in a plane crash

marrying a mutt that's already been married and who's near 40 i know you're a ginger mate but aim higher

>tragically

UK just doesn't wants to see Trump there, because they are afraid they might anger Muslims, especially those in London, their main city run by Muslims. The fact that Harry marries a Mexican has only light reasons to not invite Donald Trump.

Nobody gives a shit about nigger monkey wedding

It will be funny. It is always funny.

its almost like he isnt marrying for love....
or pussy.....
like the royal family might be into some spookier shit....

Trump have more important things to do than attempting a shitskin wedding.

Around 20 percent Anglosphere people already marry twice, those other 60 percent stay single after their first marriage ends.

Or a white nationalist tries to pipe bomb the place in a racially fueled attack and ends up killing willys whole line. So you deserve Prince Tyrone bigots you should have just settled with duke tyrone.

>singles
fugg

>Implying Obama isn't the future baby travelling backwards in time.

Someone please post pic of Markhle with Soros Jr. at spirit cooking dinner.

This is so fucking retarded! The royals know how important America is going to be to Britain in the coming years when we leave the EU, and they know how much of a boner Trump has for Britain. They also know how thin-skinned and sensitive Trump is. This will likely have consequences which will never be the same. This will effectively fuck British/American relations while Trump is in office.

You don’t think he loves her? They don’t fuck? If the order was to marry a nigger there are higher caliber nogs than this D list gold digging plastic surgery addict mutt

>mutt and bastard invite mutt and man to monkey business wedding
Who's missing out here?

Oh right, the britons who will be paying taxes for the wedding.

Have you got the unedited one?

Its funny but as soon as the Queen is gone, i think most Brits who still support the Royals will stop caring

Nah Trump won't care. He'll tweet about it once then never mention it again as we hopefully become economic partners. Just...please try and solve your Muslim problem. And we'll try to solve our host of ethnic problems as well then we can all be productive countries again

Jolly good banter. Gotta love our royals

No chance. She’s a desperate gold digger who used to be a Saudi yacht girl. She got lucky...right place right time right race for agenda wedding

Literally who cares. The Royal family hasn't been even somewhat redeemable since Edward the 8th's stint, fuck those crypto-Jew faggots.

I dunno user,
>Theater and International relations
sure seems spooky to me

>5 days ago
>no source

Try harder Hansi

and lets be honest.
If we are talking places a CIA Agent might like to be.
Being on a yacht owned by the saudi royal family is probably up on the list.
Just sayin, youre not really workin the needle in the right direction.

I highly doubt he loves her. Maybe they have sex. The reason they chose someone so lowly was psychological; they wanted someone "relatable." Someone of low social status origin. Pretty but not too pretty. Someone the proles could "aspire" to be. "Wow she's so much like me! Maybe one day I could be her!" And she's a quadroon mutt which fulfills her duty of virtue signaling the new moral code to the proles she is serving as an aspirational model for.

Maybe you're just not smart enough to see through the facade and into the subtext.

>Trump won’t care
I really think he would. He often shows respect to - nearing admiration of - Britain. With his mother being Scottish I think he’s maybe romanticised the idea of his ancestral homelands. Now he’s president he gets nothing but shit from British politicians and media. I genuinely feel sorry for him in this respect and I think something like this could just push him over the edge in his estimation of Britain.

Maybe maybe not. I know he admires Britt's but he's not as thinskinned as you'd think. He'll have something to say about it I'm sure but I doubt it'll hurt his feelings. I'm sure he understands the britts are controlled by the same people as us

Trump wants nothing to do with royal family this shit is fake news. Some 2nd in line who will never rule a just for show monarchy is fucking irrelevant.

My grandparents were english.
I think about the UK, literally never....

hahahaha
>B but I didn't want to go anyway!

Why isn't Britain just like Japan where if you marry a commoner you lose your royal status.

wat a shitcunt little harry has turned into

its not even a real wedding. theyre never having a kid. never.

It's not a royal wedding though because the queen told Harry he needs to give up all rights and titles if he wants the used up mutt pussy. He agreed to the terms.

since when were royal marraiges are love?
they are and have always been about politics.
What does this girl do again?
Oh, she went so school for acting and international relations, she worked at a US embassy, spoke at the UN Women council, was getting mail from Hillary Clinton at age 11 and she aparently knows alex soros.

Sounds like a spook to me.

about Love*

We’re like that too famalam, the whole Vassouras/Petrópolis divide is over a commoner marriage early last century

He's not even the backup anymore. George and Charlotte are ahead of him.
>Prince Charles
>Prince William
>Prince George
>Princess Charlotte
>Prince/ss Fetus
>Prince Henry

Why would Trump want to watch a faggot marry a nigger?

>implying there will be more than the guy driving the bulldozer filling in the mass grave at your funeral

I 100% agree. Their whole interaction is phony in the video above. When people are really in love their pupils dilate, his pupils actually dilate more looking away from her. And people have a strong tendency to engage in neuron mirroring behavior, they never mirror any of each other's mannerisms. She sits very woodenly, like she's uncomfortable. Some might say "oh she's not comfortable being interviewed" which is contradicted by her long history of self-promotion and media exposure.

She was likely raised and trained for this exact task.

>harry fucked a 14 year old kid who was owned by jews
>jews literally blackmail him and make him marry a nigger

SAD
He should have just admitted to fucking a teenager

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

I hope they realize how evil they're making leftism look. I wouldn't care about race mixing, democracy, etc. if they didn't act like a cross of victorian era arisocrats and conniving comic book villains about it....

Underrated

anglo see anglo do

>I know we like to meme about wishing the Nazis won
Haha, yes of course, meme, haha.

legit thought this was a czech flag

D E N I E D
E
N
I
E
D

If he's doing this of his own free will and not being blackmailed he's a fucking retard

I certainly hope you’re right user.
You aren’t Trump though, faggot.

It's because Trump is a GIANT monkeywrench in the globalist agenda.

>She was likely raised and trained for this exact task.
lol,the royal familly would never do something like that....

....or rape children.

>brits try to interfere with U.S. elections
>surprised when they snub you
perhaps we need to start outright fucking with all UK assets now

Sitting presidents don't get invited to non-state weddings. It's the same reason Obama didn't get invited to Will and Kate's wedding in 2011.

>You aren’t Trump though, faggot.
you're got a point, being trump would definitely make me think pensively about my ancestral homeland.
great point
great point

You're saying that the USA should start a war with the UK because you're butthurt that an orange man you've never met didn't get invited to a wedding on the other side of the planet.

How can you be this salty?

Why is English nobility marrying a nigger? Isn’t Brazil enough example of what’ll happen.
White people must really want to dissapear.

This is something I don't believe. Even if you oppose Trump, it's a matter of respect to invite the President of the US. It's like a slap in the face to Millions of Americans.
After all Brits seem to be really keked.
I bet it's the influence of Mrs. Markle.
Watch out as Harry turns into a Turbokek

If Hillary/Obama hired someone to spy on trump, and they happened to be British, that doesn’t mean Britain tried to interfere with US elections. Grow up ffs.

Ron Weasley did 9/11?
Why???

>caring about the cuckold prince and his nigger wife

>caring about a completely degenerate lineage that shames the entire concept of nobility

No, idiot. If you were a different person you’d think differently.

1 cheese foot long. Sarap

No I actually wish the Nazis won.

I wish this were true.

is he a manlet?

The madman.

alex soros?
definitely.

He's 5'11 so manlet tier.

So what about being Trump would make me want to pay taxes to your literal welfare queen?

Hello I'd like a box of twenty soylent nuggets and a well microwaved mad cow paste sandwich please

Blompf BTFO

HAHAH imagine being so insecure you whine about not being invited to a wedding/event that others were invited to.

He's like the kid who used to get upset and take his football away at school.

you realize its fake right?

>the absolute state of journalism in 2018
Sören hör auf Scheisse zu pfostieren und mach deine Hausaufgaben.

We already have jew york and mexifornia it's fine

Listen all you stupid faggots, don’t any of you retards realise for the rest of the time he’s alive, prince Phillip will be talking to this bitch like she’s a member of staff?
>you grass skirt girl, go fetch my slippers will you?

She’s going to fucking HATE family gatherings

Trump will be in jail by then.

Who cares who Harry marries?
Hes not in line to the throne anyway, were going to have King William, and then it will be his son George

What a surprise, one arrogant globalist elitist wants another at his wedding. AFAIC its more proof that America picked the right man to be President last November.

Ideally that will be repaired soon. Athough afrikaners might get priority, all things considered.

but will he invite him to the honeymoon?

That motherfucker is a Jew shitting up the royals. Look at his fucking face.

Who is the Jewish candidate to be his real father?

Literal fake news.

Obama and Harry have been butt buddies for a while. It makes sense that he would invite them as friends. It would be wierd to invite trump, as harry is just a prince and not the king, and he isnt inviting a bunch of other word leaders. Its a fucking wedding.

So you have some (((journalist))) try to make something out of nothing with zero sources and 100 percent conjecture.

The only way to defeat the marxists is to become the most diverse group of white supremacists possible.

I actually can't fucking believe were not getting a day off for the wedding though
Its our taxes that are paying for the fucking thing

All I'm reading is
> Trump confirmed not illumanati

Bernie Sanders has been invited to watch

Probably will have downs too. She's in her late 30s

is Obama giving away the bride since her nigger dad can't be found?

Imagine having to saw most of your jawbone off to look mildly human.

Ask Trump you fool. He’s the one paying taxes on his golf courses etc and has his own opinions on Britain.

well ya, but you seem to know him really well. And I dont have his phone number so I'm asking you.

>> Listen all you stupid faggots, don’t any of you retards realise for the rest of the time he’s alive, Prince Phillip will be talking to this bitch like she’s a member of staff?

Phillip may re-use such gems as:

"Do you still chuck spears at one another?" (to aborigines in Australia)

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to tak a driving test" (in Scotland)

"How did you manage to not get eaten" (to White teachers in Papua-New Guinea)

etc., etc., etc.,

I love Prince Philip.

/ourprince/

How could he have done that? He was rejected from any kind of negotiating when it comes to Brexit. Now he is doing his job at European Parliament and that way has some kind of influence on the issue.

Brits, is Harry actually a bastard?

Obama the alleged man of the people is beloved by the rich and powerful elites.
Trump the billionare is scorned by them.

Hmmmm really makes you think.

One of most dick moves is inviting people to your wedding. Come and watch as I prance around spending somebody else's money on a big shitty party. Come to eat shitty food and mingle with shitty people you don't know and will never see again and did I mention bring a fucking gift or you're an asshole.
And you can't not go or you're the dick.
After my third friends wedding I told everyone there to stop inviting me to these fucking things because each invite was time off work, money out pocket and travel, god I fucking hate traveling, all to watch people not acting like themselves for a bunch of strangers none of them actually care about.
I eloped at the town hall and it was fucking awesome.

if you actually think MI5/MI6 is some heavenly saintly group compared to the U.S. intelligence community then you are fucking beyond retarded

Its been theorised that he is for years, but theres no way to really know

They did it to Princess Grace of Monaco, too.

The correct term is "Princess'd"

It serves their interests. Britain is ground zero for the deep state/neocon cabal, so they oppose everything and anything Trump does - they can barely even bring themselves to call hime President Trump, and if through their actions they sabotage Brexit & we have to go crawling back to the EU then its win-win in their minds..

mi brudda, cum tu england!

Like he'd go to a nigger lovers wedding

The problem is that now there will be niggers in royal family, at least until they are bleached out in few generations. I hope Harry's line dies out eventually. It's such a disgrace.

isn't this some kind of diplomatic affront? fucking britbongs keep financing that kike royal family

Who in their right mind would invite fuckass nigger Trump to ANYTHING? He's a dick idiot. Period. Stay away from poisonous traitor liar rapist cunt Trump!

>a burger tries to understand royal succession
He's not even the backup. He's about 6th in line

fabricated and homosexual

So, why do we care? Aren't we ultimately supposed to denounce them anyways? The concept of being a subject to an individual is supposed to be utterly foreign, not worshiped. I swear, people have forgotten our supposed values.

Trump needs to Nehlen post the cheddar man meme.

Fuck these assholes time for trump to start fucking with england. This is a major insult. Time to start cutting off some trade ties and show these faggots that this bullshit wont be tolerated.

He's wayyyy too busy playing golf anyway

that'd be my move.

you invite a guy like Trump and "her day" becomes about him, and he ain't even "part of the wedding" in anyway.

Its OK if a some famous FAMILY member overshadows the bride, but not an outsider.

that being said, Harry hasn't held up his end. You can have action on the side but you either bow out or marry someone acceptable (low tier royalty, even a foreigner)

So you’re saying...

let him go, he'll probably see some of his relatives taking part in a gang rape. also lets think about this, leave a country that matters and has freedoms for one that you need to show ID to buy a plastic knife, no thanks cucks, keep your interracial royal wedding, we've got things to do here, like not fucking caring.
saged cause you're a faggot wasting everyone's time.
also ever wonder why obama is involved? probably because the queen is one of his war criminal buddies.

my sides

Obama survived slavery and murderous white killers to get elected by evil racist America dough. Also the holocaust in his heart.

DRUMPF BTFO
Cred Forums on suicide watch