Christianity is incompatible with your beliefs

Cred Forums loves to pretend to be holy and love the Bible. However, the Bible contradicts everything you say. All you do is cherry pick quotes and twist them to support your views, namely, things from the Old Testament such as hating gays or women which any good Catholic knows is no longer the law as Jesus fulfilled it and made it irrelevant. Maybe one day you'll realize Catholicism is incompatible with being right wing, Jesus would've taken in refugees and would've preached tolerance and equality

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 15:21-28,Mark 7:24-30&version=DRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr7DCb6rJCA
biblestudytools.com/nehemiah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Christianity
>Catholicism
pick one

POL BTFO

>foreigner
Maybe one day you'll realize that writing like a bitch is not very effective.

>implying Jesus smiles up in heaven when two dudes butt fuck each other

>cherry pick things from the Old Testament
>Jesus fulfilled it and made it irrelevant
>pic is leviticus
Really made me think.

>old testament
So what you're saying is, open borders for israel?

>Your beliefs are not compatible with what you believe

You are really stupid OP. This thread is really stupid.

I was never foreigner in Egypt. Your literalism fails.

old testament nooooice

>Leviticus being worth shit

It also tells me not to wear mixed cloth. I think we are at the point where we can pick and choose what parts of the bible we listen to.

Serious answer...
> Making sure they abide by our laws is not mistreatment.
> Making sure they enter the country the legal way is not mistreatment.

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

>foreigner
>immigrant
>leviticus
>doing what jews do

this is exactly the opposite of Christianity actually, and part of the synagogue of satan

The Bible also says to follow the law of the land dickbag

I wonder who wrote that....

Fake, he's not even hard.

UH

>Christianity
>Old testament
Haha

foreigners are free to join Israel, they join the tribe wherever they decide to reside. What open border idiots leave out is that you MUST convert in order to live in Israel. You cant be a foreigner and bring all your customs to the land.

Immigrants come legally and are invited. These people are invaders.

mixed cloth, or mixing crops was a practice done by pagans that have spiritual connotations. The reason why they couldnt do it was to DISTINGUISH themselves from pagans. Those ordinances were done away after Christ, so it doesnt matter anymore

Not an argument

whats the point of this?

This based Mexican gets it

Because you made them illegal and refuse to invite them

i'd be willing to agree with that tweet on the condition that "rob fee" can prove he never wore clothing made from two different textiles at the same time

>Jesus would've taken in refugees and would've preached tolerance and equality

Jesus wasn't en economist, nor was he a patriot.
If he lived in modern times, he'd probably be wondering why the hell we don't already have a wall on our southern border.

>Those ordinances were done away after Christ, so it doesnt matter anymore

show me where jesus said this

Old Testament also bans mixing fabrics.

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
I can cherry pick too.

So no one will address the fact that the Old Law has been fulfilled and yet you cling to it to justify your hatred of gays. Sad!

>1PBTID
Everyone is a hypocrite sometimes. Regardless of the context, humanity is imperfect, and hypocrisy can be a necessary evil to avoid an even worse fate. I at least know when I'm being hypocritical and am able to admit it, can you?

I have known a couple of people who have made this claim and never read the full passage it is from. The problem with quoting scripture they know nothing about is it becomes very easy to call them out on it.

If Cred Forums followed the Old Law and not just the part about hating gays and women, they'd be wearing sacks and not using credit cards

Corinthians 5:11
>But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

I'm not even a Christfag and I know that this only applies to foreigners residing as GUESTS. Guests are invited, the 3rd world turds lapping up our social services weren't invited, quite the opposite in fact.

EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A JEW WAAAAA GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE SHILL SLIDE THREAD

> (((you))) were foreigners in Egypt
actually i'm not a fucking kike so go tell that to israel

t.rabbi

Christians are the biggest cucks out there

THE BIBLE DOESN'T SAY THAT THE FOREIGNER IS NOW ONE OF YOU, AND MUST BE TREATED BETTER THAN THE "WHITE TRASH" THAT ARE YOUR KIN

It's not just a few random quotes cherry picked from the bible.
You pretty much have to ignore all of Jesus's ministry. He has lots of parables about this.
eg:
The Good Samaritan - Give to foreigners in need.

Jesus feeds 5000 - Redistributing wealth to poor make everyone better off

The Importunate Neighbour - Helping your neighbour even if it is hard.

These are not just trivial dogma but values fundamental to what made Christianity great. Loving one's neighbour.

Christianity has spear to all corners of the world (to people of all different races) this way by giving a voice to the poor.

It's sickening to see those who would twist it into some perverse ethno-nationalism. They identify as Christian only as an identitarian chauvanist, care nothing of the values that made Christianity great, and hate their neighbours.

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render toCaesarthe things that areCaesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."
Yup you can DEPORT ALL THE DREAMERS NOW.
GOD SAYS IS OK TO FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND.

So what you are saying is we need to embrace Islam and smite the nonbelievers?

I wanna suck on a Syrian qts toes tbqh

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 15:21-28,Mark 7:24-30&version=DRA
>It is not good to take the bread of the children, and to cast it to the dogs
>non jews = dogs
lol nice treatment of foreigners m8

Pretty sure he's talking about Jews in that paragraph

Really activates my almonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr7DCb6rJCA

never been to Egypt so fuck off.

I can deny them entry and they are therefor not living in my land. Simple fix. I still reject refugees!!!

He fed 5000 because they were following him and listening to his preaching. Not because they were poor you idiot

Welfare and having them live in your land for free and keep all their traditions IS NOT HELP retard

Incorrect. This guy is actually an angry muslim. You can tell because scenario of Jesus engaged in secual impropriety with a dog is very close to scenarios of Muhammad engaged in sex acts with pigs, frequently seen on this board. The fact that he chose a dog is the tip off. Many muslims consider dogs to be partucularly unclean and contemptible. The choice of dog would be odd for an American jew to focus on. Another tell would have been if he involved Jesus in some sort of disparagimg incident involving a shoe. To many muslims hitting someone with a shoe is seen as very disrespectful.

So in conclusion we are dealing with an angry muslim lashing out from an overwhelmimg i inferiority complex, who is also likely the product of dozens of generations of cousin marriage which lowers IQ in offspring as well as increases likelihood of irrational outbursts of anger.

If you claim to be a Christian and you're not outraged over America's allowing of gay marriage, you're a hypocrite. Source: UH, THE BIBLE

Hey, faggot.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

THRUST THE FUCK OUT

>Christians believe that Leviticus abrogates "render unto Caesar"
"no!"

Religion is just institutionalized superstition.

Most of immigrants don’t want to be treated like a native, they want benefits for being immigrants. They come to the US with no money and expecting the goverment to benefit them. I’m not saying I hate immigrants in general, but i have some family members who went to live in the US and they all tell me how they had to work hard to earn their money and that the goverment didn’t help themwith the little money they have.
I agree with that bible verse, but u disagree how some immigrants disrepect the culture and laws of the country they live in.

Christianity means importing more Muslims?

Really apostatizes my orthodoxy.

>nietzche
>worth listen to

KEEK

Correct. Christfags have no place on Cred Forums. There is nothing politically incorrect about christianity. Most politicians in the USA are christians.

You get it. And god setups the kings who he chooses to be in charge. The people get what they diserve wether its an invasion or peaceful times. Also checkout around kimgs where god punishes isreal and say i will put a strange people amongst you that speak in strange tounges. Every time the people turn away from god they get flooded wit foriegner heathens.

The left is bitching about just that. When the same standard is applied to immigrants they chimp out.

But what about Hitler?

Clean your room.

Uncultured faggot.

>post-post-ironic mcsweeney's fanfic
>fedoras still made of smug and snark 8 years later
the left can't meme

Old testament and also its clearly applied to jews. So...open borders for israel?

>Christianity means importing more Muslims?
Yes. Every major church on earth supports Muslim immigration

I'm an atheist. Checkmate, brow beating fellow atheist! Go fuck yourself! Try to moralize to someone who believes in such things, for if I had my way I'd kill your family and rape your children in front of you and then slit your throat as your last bellows of rage leave you! Then I'd go home, masturbate, drink Pabst and go to work the next day after a good night's sleep!

I always wondered, seemed like a weird rule. Cheers.

(((Leviticus)))

That’s the same part of the Bible that tells you to ask not for a doctor but for a member of the church. Looks like all the Jews need to stop going to the hospital ever again.

Source? Uh the Bible

I always find it interesting how often someone points to The Bible for anything someone insists their version of Christianity doesn't say that.

Made the law irrelevant.... You don't sound too smart

>trusting the snake instead of following God's rules to avoid sickness

we're talking about the catholic cult here, buddy
they literally say you're too stupid to interpret the bible so you shouldn't read it

>hospital goes on strike
>local cemetery notices 60% fall in death rate

topkek, you can literally put the snake in the logo and pagans still don't see it

I used to think it was cool until I turned 17

>Old testament
>People that follows the origin of the religion told immigrants / refugees to get the fuck out

Checkmate atheist.

Good point, christcucks need to adopt a blood-based warrior spirituality and leave this baby-redpill of christianity.

These same faggots are the ones who have aneurysms every time a Christian votes their conscience on abortion or gay marriage. Also blatant d&c thread

Leviticus is one of the most awesome books in the Bible. And don't let shills tell you the OT is for the Jews. Jews don't believe in any of it. Jews don't believe in creation, thou shall not steal, they don't do animal sacrifices either.

they LITERALLY REMOVED one of ten commandments
and made two out of one

>not realizing the level of heresy involved here

Leviticus has the most definite passage about what to do with faggots

HERP DERP BIBLE

read: herp derp mental illness

when can we start rouding up all these ugly psychotic retards up and killing them one by one?

JESUS ISNT REAL. THE BIBLE IS FAKE. YOU ARE A FUCKING LITERAL ACTUAL RETARD.

Ok, I won't be a Christian.

That's ok.

irony, the post

Jesus said you should only see a doctor IF are sick. Obviously you don't have experience with the medical industry. Medical errors is now the 3rd cause of death, and its the first one if you include abortions and vaccinations

Don't have to treat foreigners in your country well, if they're not there in the first place

Leave Judaism 2.0 goys, it's only holding you back.

>Leviticus is irrelevant
>Homosexuality is wrong
Pick one.

Jesus might. Not sure He would. Rome had invaded Jewish lands so I'm not sure Jesus would agree with you.
In any case, there's very little in the Bible about the dangers of immigration but we can see it for ourselves.
I only want them to live in their own places. Away from me. Because they run lesser societies and I like mine shiny.

Mudslimes BTFO yet again

>Treat them like a native born

This means they have to work

Imagine not realizing that passage is part of the Old Law which also forbids you from using credit cards, wearing clothes that are from different places, etc. Oh? You don't do those things and only follow the hating gays part? Sad! The truth is, the Old Law no longer has to be followed because Jesus fulfilled it, as was fortold many times in the Old Testament. Thus, the parts about gays being bad and should be treated poorly no longer apply. Change your ways or go to hell.

There is no historian worth anything that will question the existence of Jesus. So you are a fking idiot lol

They don't realize their hypocrisy, like usual. "The Old Law is irrelevant to my life because Jesus fulfilled it but I like the parts of it about gay people!"

>what is the hold testament
>what is original sin
>what is baptism
>what is Jesus Christ
>what is the new testament

these people are retarded

Those are cardinal ordinances and they are done awa in the NT idiot. The reason for why mixing fabrics wasn't allowed was because pagans were doing that for religious purposes. God wanted his people to separate from this practices. You are nothing but cultural swine so I'm not surprised you don't know that

christs mission was to overthrow the corrupted system and replace it with his own. he was successful inasmuch as you don't have to make annual pilgrimage and pay to change asses/denarii into shekels nor inflated prices for lambs, doves, etc

/thread

God hasn't changed his view on faggotry you can still see he denounces and even says that sodom is an example of what happens when you are a queer. That's the New Testament

memeflag

jesus never existed. "he" is an astrological allegory, you fucking simpleton.

you are actual, literal, not even fucking around, absolute retards.

Old Testament bullshit

go kikel somewhere else

The Pope and churches like him are outright heretics for kissing the feet of Islam who are EXTREMELY BLASPHEMOUS to Christianity. They denounce Christ as God, and they spit on the Holy Spirit. The bible doesn't say "Live and let live", or "Whatever bro", IT SAYS TO FUCKING CORRECT THEM, SMASH THEIR IDOLS AND DRIVE THEM OUT. An attack upon Christianity with such heresy DEMANDS correction. "Nice Jesus" is the result of marxist infiltration in the church, and it's a fucking VILE infiltration too. While I do believe in treating people fairly, a non believer today may be a Christian tomorrow, such blasphemy isn't tolerated. The ones that go "But it's all the same god!" are the ones that need to ESPECIALLY fuck off, The Christian God is the trinity, and Islam outright denies that.

When our Lord entered the temple and found it polluted by money-changers and beasts, did He ask them to leave? Did He cry? Did He simply walk away? No. He drove them out. He whipped them and flipped their tables.

Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice. That's why all those ordinances were done away

Yeah dude, put down that pipe and stop,reading new age bullshit

The book of Enoch gives a good description about rapefugees.. Described as fallen angels but we all know it's about rapefugees.

And hey if the cuck in the tweet wants to get all biblical should we put niggers back in chains because of Hams curse?

You don't get to pick the bits you like I'm afraid.

Have you considered you're both hypocrites?
There's nothing gayer on Planet Earth than appealing to Christians morals that YOU DONT BELIEVE IN to make them do what you want. Honestly people like that should just get tossed off roofs like the faggots they are.

>I converted to Christianity!
>But about all these Jewish laws that Jesus fulfilled and gave us new doctrine to follow and abide

>Atheists
>Understanding Christianity

This is why antisemitism is on the rise.

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

>God creates homosexuality
>God hates fags
>?????
>PROFIT

You are a foreigner in North America. Go back to Europe, cumskin

One day the governments of the world must decide, is religion politics or not?
Religions are just political cliques in disguise.

Holy shit you're so fucking stupid it hurts the brains of others around you. The entire point behind Christianity is that people have the CHOICE to partake in evil, otherwise everyone would always go to Heaven and would never need to accept God.

I'm not even Christian but I'm just not a stupid fucking nigger like you.

lel you facking idiot, the chains were replaced for Gold.

Wrong. Pigs rejected Mohammed too. That’s why they’re so haram.

both are born a sinner, both only care about the after life/soul, aka death, both follow luke 14 26, both have been breeding shitskins around the globe for 100+ years, both are flooding their shitskin pets into White countries, both have thrown Whites under the bus, the future of cuckstianity is africa and china.

Both are suicide/genocide for Whites.

And in rebuttal, The Book of Nehemiah

biblestudytools.com/nehemiah/

Checkmate.

You probably shouldn’t use biblical quotes in your argument unless you’ve read the whole bible

BTW, Trump supporters would get a kick out of this one because it’s all about a man building a wall to keep foreign invaders out

if you want to really trigger christians when they make that argument, ask them what they think about the rest of leviticus, and watch what happens.

leviticus... isn't that the book that pretty clearly spells out God's thoughts on the gay question and all manner of other degeneracy?

They can't do animal sacrifices until a new (third) temple is built under their law, otherwise they would. Your other two points are correct though.

>Old Testament
>Christianity
lol

And I'm a fucking atheist, but at least I acknowledge that Christianity is probably the greatest force for Good we currently have

is there even a difference?

lol.

In order to offer some Christian hospitality and comfort, you must have a stable home from which to offer it.

If your own home is full of shit and on-fire, because of the massive influx of non-christian people, ideas, and culture, then there will be no home left.

Leviticus is a Marxist jew book. Christians follow Christ not Moses.

>for you were foreigners in Egypt
Oh so he's talking to the Jews. Got it.

Catholicism is a sect of Christianity

memebrain

>hurr i wutch zeitguist
>i ar beble schular

there are gigantic differences
cathocucs literally erased on the ten commandments, for example

They're both Abrahamists