Why does anyone even believe Evolution?

> No intermediate fossils found
> The chances of Miller experiment producing life = chances of winning lottery every week for a millennium
> Age of earth ambiguous, yet chose 4.5 billion years in order to substantiate evolution
> Radioactive fossil dating yields inconsistent dates depending on which isotope you measure
> No new species have ever been evolved in a lab.
> Carrying around useless proto appendages on the off chance they might "evolve" in eyes, ears, and wings contradicts natural selection.

Makes perfect sense, yet I must be a retarded redneck Christian for not believing the Scientard's retarded theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/5parts/evolution_5parts.html
mytutor.co.uk/answers/10647/GCSE/Biology/How-does-evolution-occur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/paleontological/modern-fossils-with-dinos/
icr.org/article/vanishing-case-for-evolution/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanidar_Cave
tamupress.com/product/Proto-Neolithic-Cemetery-in-Shanidar-Cave,78.aspx
hermetics.org/pdf/bookenoch.pdf
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35595661
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardipithecus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis
theinfinitevariety.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/dropping-a-bomb-on-creationists-the-bombardier-beetle/
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderthals-modern-humans-earlier-previously.html#nRlv
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/
scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/
popularmechanics.com/science/archaeology/g3051/fake-fossils/
youtu.be/rJWUxk1yBX4
youtu.be/7Wr-lXLGCxQ
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157703310/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that meme, but 1000 times better than the meme is the book from which it's quoted.

You Gentiles: a pamphlet book, giving an unusually candid glimpse into the desert that is the Jewish mind.

The first ape is nothing like the apes that are around today. There aren't "millions of these", you fucking brainlet.

that's what an ape would say

Quick rundown? Not going to give them any money

There's not even a half a million chimps; never were that many. All the other early hominids died off and from how fragmentary their remains are found there were never very many of them either, which does corroborate some since early humans almost all died out before even leaving Africa, as evidenced by a population bottleneck where despite how much Cred Forums hates niggers, all humans are actually a bit closer related to each other due to this bottleneck than they should have ended up had that not happened.

Hey aussie, you can probably get a free PDF on the internet.

It's some kike throwing a tantrum on how superior and different jews are to gentiles. He goes into many things comparing our greek philosophers to the biblical kike prophets, comparing our attitudes towards sport, war, god etc. I thought the book gave great insight into how a kike thinks.

Ok, but where are the fossils of these intermediary apes and proto apes then??? Brainlet.

Sorry dude, wrong response.

I read it somewhere Hyenas were one of the contributors

Scanvengers chewed bones like biscuits and left onething to be found

>between species
They're called black people

It's called " the missing link ".
And yea it's severely fucking missing with everything regarding evolution except for the VERY few skeletons they've chunked together to prove something. Meanwhile most of these have been debunked.
Evolution is a lie. There is a shocking lack of evidence and my patience ran out with it long ago.

This pic is retarded, this is the lineage of homos, not of all apes.

>so where are the millions of these?

Evolution is a bit more complex than what is portrayed in media. Many intermediary stages branched off in their own directions.

>no intermediate fossils found
You faggots are the worst. What is the intermediate between 2 points in a line? The answer is that there is no answer since there are infinite points in a line, and you can't define half of infinity. Same with human fossils. If we found an intermediate between every single fossil out there , you'd start asking about the intermediate between intermediates.

There has to be a transformation dumb ass.
And we don't find fossil evidence of it.
Any. Not intermediate. Not intermediate of intermediate.
Theories require PROOF dipshit. And evolution has none.

>this is the lineage of homos
If that's the case is that OP leading?

I won't even bother replying the rest. You figure it out on your own or ask someone less stupid than you to explain why your points are nigger-tier.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or isn't true.

Do you honestly think there are some mad cunts investing billions into evolutionary science for it to be a hoax?

Nah you just can't properly respond to arguments because all you know how to do is ramble off insane illogicality and then
> I won't even bother replying the rest
Yea I know. You're too blood simple to do anything else.

"The greatest challenge facing science today is convincing retards to understand the basics."
user, 19/02/18

>Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or isn't true.
Well it certainly doesn't mean it is true either. Boy you are easily spoon fed aren't you. Normie as hell.

If the evolutionary scale was that fast, we'd already be dead just based solely the rate of evolution from all the other species. Life would be happening so fast, the chances of humanity lasting would be nill, ergo, evolution does exist. And even then, we have a few species that closely resemble us from past eras, if you think that is not enough proof, then by all means you might as well doubt the sun exists since it's not something tangible to you. Or that microbes exist. Either way, that is just being dumb.

What would they have to gain from that? Unless they were covering up some kind of conspiracy where our origins were extraterrestrial.

Yea I think you just helped disprove evolution. Good job.

Here's a thought. If Evolution isn't real, what do you make of dogs and the various dog breeds? They were all bred from common wild dog ancestors. We just sped the process up with selective breeding instead of letting traits come about naturally.

That's called " breeding ".

Which one of those steps would you like?

Are you a troll or mutt education is really that bad?

> Are you a troll or mutt education is really that bad?
Allow me to educate you dumb fuck!
Breeding is mating of animals together to produce a new animal or type.
Evolution is the changing of the same species over time into a new species.
One is not the same as the other.
Understand? No? Derpty snerf?

because you can see it in real time for borderline every single animal on the planet including humans for example in muh nigga land people have a much higher resistence against hiv because all the low resist faggots died from it before they can pass on their genes.

Its even more pronounced in short lifespan microbes you can literally change them in a matter of months and a couple of generations.

people that deny evolution might as well deny the sun because you can see both just as clearly.

>Evolution is the changing of the same species over time into a new species.
Through breeding.

so if such evolution took such a long time, long enough for there to have been countless amounts of fossils representing every minute stage of evolution then where are those fossils. protip: evolution doesn't real

No, it is the exact same fucking thing. Artificial or natural, it is the exact same process that will lead to speciation if the genetics become too distant. Stop giving burgers a bad name.

No it's not through breeding.
You don't know shit about evolution.
It does not happen by combining two different breeds together.
It happens with one species, mutating over time with disireable traits.
Dumb....ass.

> No, it is the exact same fucking thing
Holy shit. It's amazing that people who argue for evolution absolutely do not begin to understand it.

Nigger where do you think all of the breeds came from in the first place?

Breeding.

Thats funny, considering I'm a researcher in a field that involves ALOT of evolutionary biology.

>considering I'm a researcher in a field that involves ALOT of evolutionary biology.
No you're not. At all. Not even.

>He thinks breeding is breeding two different dogs together and then you get a new dog
Holy fucking shit lmao.

>Found plenty
>Doubt, your numbers are just as silly.
>Lab tests are always inconsistent.
>OP dosn't understand evolution, realize that Genetic Engineering new things in lab has been done and several species have been able to be breed to be more domesticated for example tame foxes etc.
>OP doesn't understand evolution or breeding.

Bruh, this post is so ignorant it almost can't be bait.

>That's called " breeding ".
It's selection, just not natural selection. There are breeds of dogs who if left in the wild would simply not produce viable offspring. If we found fossils of these animals today scientists would probably treat them as different species because in the natural environment they would not interbreed and they would each survive in different niches.

>He thinks breeding is breeding two different dogs together and then you get a new dog
Yep.

Tell that to my fucking scholarship grant money I get for cataloguing fossils you absolute fucking brainlet

>evolution is adaptation
>evolution is random mutation
pick one

>Tell that to my fucking scholarship grant money I get for cataloguing fossils
Oh now you're a student. This just gets better and better.

>Scientard's

>You don't know shit about evolution.
>It does not happen by combining two different breeds together.
It certainly does. Europeans have traces of neanderthal DNA in our lineage, it is what differentiates us from Africans. You don't know shit about evolution. Learn more.

Brainlet. Bombardier Beetle.

>Dog with long legs to dog with short legs
Same as
>Fish to Lion
Ok

its both the only thing that matters is if you can pass on the genes or if you die before.

Okay. Then evolution is only BREEDING.
And has nothing to do with organisms adapting over time and changing to adapt to their environments!
WHEREVER DID I GET THAT IDEA!
Boy you fuckers are real smart.
LMFAO!

Odds are they got worn down or eaten in the past. Likely all submerged and disappeared. Either way we have their predecessors so we can assume something was between them and us or we wouldn't exist.

Nigger literally just research the history of dog breeds. Any breed, its all documented with many in the last 200 years. They weren't fucking mix and matched, they selected the traits in certain individuals they found desirable, and had those individuals procreate. Its that fucking simple you useless fucking brainlet.

That's not evolution.
That's breeding.

The fact this thread even exists is hilarious. I'm going to be rich as fuck with all these retards working at McDonalds questioning sound science.

that's not how it works

As opposed to a NEET raving about conspiracy theories on Cred Forums? Pathetic :^)

Its the exact same mechanism.

Wake me up when a dog turns into an ape. Race mixing isnt evolution

Wanna end the evolution argument in just 5 minutes? Ask these evolutionist faggots to specify which of the 6 definitions of evolution they are referring to.

Evolution is for faggots. Non-life has never created life without an outside intelligence.

Dog is born dog and dies dog. You don't mate cows and randomly get rhinos.

"MOO, IM A RHINO" the cuck evolutionist says.

> NEET raving about conspiracy theories on Cred Forums? Pathetic :^)
Now you're getting desperate. Come on little super smart researcher in the field. Stay on topic. Oh you can. Just concentrate.

If you were on the spectrum, you would know why.

They’re called blacks

The offspring of endangered African elephants only develop short tusks if any visible at all for the simple reason that African elephants got borderline genocided for their tusks meaning elephants with big tusks got selected to be hunted and killed while small tusk elephants were not worth the effort/got old and passed on their genese that's why today borderline 80% of all new born African elephants have no tusks to speak off.

There is a bird species on one island that simple stopped flying and completely forget how to fly over generations because there are no predators to speak of on the island.
There are thousands examples like that for basically every animal.

>Okay. Then evolution is only BREEDING.
You still don't know shit. Do as I say, learn more. Also ejaculate less.

It has a lot to do with adoptation but the main thing is your genes, not your physical appearance.

evolution is real,
the reason it doesnt add up is because
it would be racist to say that
subsaharan blacks and australia abos are the missing links in human evolution.

Ah so the Amazonian ape is fucking illiterate, NO RACEMIXING OCCURS in dog breeding.
Do you seriously fucking think "Golden Retriever+Chihuahua=Poodle"?

Exactly, that's why we are living in a simulation created by our external selves. This whole reality is nothing more than our own creation, why do you think we sleep? We can't be here that long or we die outside.

Damn if true.

necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/5parts/evolution_5parts.html
Go educate yourself morons.
All of you.
There is NOTHING in the theory of evolution regarding breeding with other species or races.
That's because it's literally not the same thing.

that's exactly how it work everday your genes get randomly changed simple by existing and being exposed to radiation and solar radiation that's among millions of other causes is the random aspect even the genes that get picked when producing offspring is more or less semi random.

lol some brazilians are very dumb

Evolution occurs when a mutation happens within the genes of an organism that produce a favourable characteristic, for example a different coloured fur that camouflages the individual better. This organism becomes better adapted to survive (e.g. the camouflage enables it to catch more food), which in turn means it can reproduce and pass on the favourable allele (the mutated gene) to the next generation. The number of the population with the favourable allele will grow until this population becomes a new species, unable to successfully reproduce with the original population.

mytutor.co.uk/answers/10647/GCSE/Biology/How-does-evolution-occur

Says the NEET who when cornered just bitched about how I couldnt understand evolution. Make an argument next time

>where are they?
>they're POSTING THIS THREAD!!

They aren't the "missing links" they evolved separately.

The theory of evolution is sound. There is No reason to not support it. Even if it was a jewish lie, it would still be our sharpest teeth and most dangerous weapon to Win.

Why do you think humans love entertainment like movies or TV shows, video games etc? Consciousness wants to reboot, and escape. It treausres experience more than knowledge.

We are living in a sim, inside of a sim, inside of a sim, that probably goes back a trillion times over. Consciousness just keeps trying to escape the all-knowing, by reexperiencing.

This means EVOLUTION is about MUTATION.
And has nothing to do with inter-breeding.
Stupid...fucks.

>meme flag

Of course not, you dum-dum. They where designed as pure races and then they mixed

The link you posted agrees with everything I said. Lmao, try harder brainlet :^)

They're in brazil

Evolution is the selection of traits through breeding, yes. Over time these traits can cause them to be considered entirely different species.

What does it say specifically that you have also said? Quote it.

There aren't millions of the first one, we share a common ancestor with the chimp, a creature which no longer exists.

You thinking about micro-"evolution". Its not an especies turning into another

> through breeding, yes.
Wrong. Mutation. It's very clear if you look it up for 5 min.

Evolution is one of the few instances of conservative Christians standing up for themselves. As a result they've normalized their valid objections into the atheistic mainstream and created an interesting counterculture of plurality which promises to resolve the lie.

But the British lack this moral fibre. Instead they have a culture of pouting and arrogance that someone would dare question their Saint Darwin. It's funny to watch. The British never forgave America for 1776 and for BTFO of them during the Revolutionary War. Lol

How do you think those mutations are continued?

Not always. Mutations do play a part if they are beneficial.

Christfags tried this method in the early 2000's.

It didn't work, all it did was strengthening the Atheist movement.
>Now Chistfags' children are going for round 2
What could possibly go wrong?

>evolution is real,

maybe in a petri dish, extrapolating it to the human race and handwaving away the details is dishonest, like op's pic
>lol, the fossils just never turned up, how unfortunate

yeah, common ancestor, branches and all that jazz, we should be finding gorillions of gorillians yet we are desperate for a few sticks and bone splinters. Hard pass, we just don't know it, don't pretend to be more knowledgeable

No, thats not what happened. The appearance of near every single dogbreed has happened within the last 500 years and have been fully documented. They generated from a single source, not a cross breed. Look, I know leaving your favella is dangerous but you at least need to graduate fucking middle school before posting here.

i once saw a video on youtube that showcased so many good arguments against evolution, that i decided from that day to take the real red pill and question LITERALLY everything, even as low as the whole round/flat earth
and btw im an atheist so i still find it hard to believe the whole creationism thing but its seems waaaaaaaaaaay more plausible than the (((evolution))) thing

You'll find niggers there, not proto-humans.

Try again

Proto-humans are probably buried in the same layer with unicorns and fairies.

Cross breeding of animals is not mentioned in Evolution.
If so? Link it. Find it. Quote it. I'll wait.
It's mutation. Not cross breeding of species.
This is amazing to me.
Every single person here who favors evolution DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS!!!

>no intermediate fossils

just means evolution is more rapid than we thought, doesn't dispute the theory

>valid objections

There are none its just another case of religious people looking stupid and holding on to crap that was disproven years ago.
How long until this will land on the same garbage pile as the virgin birth? Noahs ark and all the other crap people believed for hundreds of years and only when disproved it became "lol they didn't really mean it, they ment it figuratively!"

Micro evolution is the same thing, just lots of micro changes occur over millions of year.

>speaks second language fluently
>is illiterate

Wow now you got me with your super-banter. Evolution proved.

Find where it says we disagreed. You made the claim, you need to follow up. You won't though, because you know that youre defending the wrong position

Evolutionists are the same people who think Hitler did something wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

>Find where it says we disagreed.
No you made the claim saying it proved your point.
Evolution is mutation.
That's it. Done.

You claim there is nothing about races breeding and then share a link which explains exactly that.
>Not all of the individuals in a species are exactly the same. There are variations, differences, among members of a species
>Here is an example demonstrating each of these points, told as the story of a population of brown hares in a polar region becoming white hares
You dumb fuck. Learn more, ejaculate less.

Ah so you can't actually come back from the argument, nice try Ape :^)

>There is NO LINEAR EVOLUTION in Nature, ONLY Variational "Evolution" aka Adaptation

Specimens change some minor traits to adapt to new environments, and THAT's IT.
There's NO JUMP from one specimen/species to another

>The ONLY COMMON DENOMINATOR IN NATURE IS EXTINCTION

All species existed at a certain moment and some of them disappeared, none evolved into "modern" ones. There is constant improvement or decay in genetic traits, called ADAPTATION, but nothing so big to "evolve" from scales to feathers to fur.

>Modern Fossils with Dinosaurs
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/paleontological/modern-fossils-with-dinos/
>The Vanishing Case for Evolution
icr.org/article/vanishing-case-for-evolution/

You made the claim saying that my point was wrong. I said it wasn't, you need to follow through, I know you havent spent much time in a school but this is how the logical process works.
>Evolution is mutation
Yep, care to explain to me how that disagrees with anything I said?

Conservative Christians are terrified of two things. Change and the unknown. Religion regresses scientific research and innovation by complacently making it mundane. It gives us an "answer" so we don't bother looking for real truth.

Not knowing is terrifying, but nothing is more terrifying to a righty than change. Change is some scary ass shit to a righty. Because they are bad at adapting to it. Even though change is inevitable, they refute and regress it.

The reason we don't' have flying cars, a cure for cancer, non-fetal stemcell advancement is because of the religious right holding us back. Not the left, fuck the left, they are holding back human race in its entirety.

You act like you're so different than the Muslim extremists? You do the same shit, you keep us from progressing at a rate at which we should. You hold us the fuck back because you're scared to death.

No one knows what the universe or reality truly is, and that is terrifying for you. So you make shit up to better cope with it. You need a crutch because you are weak.

Agreed.
But you don't understand. Not only is evolution false, these fuckers think it means cross breeding of species, not mutation. They don't even understand the THEORY.

Isn't science supposed to be repeatable?

Why can't you repeat a simple argument proving your silly Darwinian religion?

Do you need help writing your McDonald's resume?

Because mutation is not breeding. It's not cross breeding of species. It is not the same thing.

Micro-evolution is just some individuals dying and others living. Theres no reason to change especies because the ones that survive are living just Fine

>be white moth
>trees are covered in ash
>only the black ones survive
>BING! random mutation time!
>moth suddenly has a functional horn totally by chance

Good morning friends. I shall reveal to you the reason why the Jews do what they do and why they believe themselves to be the chosen ones. It's relevant to the facts you're talking about.

>Garden of Eden
The garden of Eden represents the Natufian culture. These people were hunter-gatherers but lived in an area of plentiful food supply. They didn't need to move and thus were rife for civilization.
>Neanderthal genetics have a correlation with IQ.
Around the time of the agricultural revolution and the flood at the end of the last ice age, the Natufian people breed with the Neanderthals in the cave and create hybrids. These hybrids then become the giants of myth and legend of all the ancient religions.

Reading List:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanidar_Cave
tamupress.com/product/Proto-Neolithic-Cemetery-in-Shanidar-Cave,78.aspx
hermetics.org/pdf/bookenoch.pdf

I used to tease the idea that humans were planted here by terrestrials but if that were the case user we wouldn't have niggers or spics.

Evolution is a lie from satan. The god of this world. He rules your minds with his partner in crime, your own pride. Your pride that you are too smart to be duped. Your pride in that you know!
You don't even know what you don't know.

If you ever have an independent thought that might lead you to the truth there is a legion of invisible spirits that will project a thought into your mind, which you can't distinguish from your own thoughts, that will reassure you that you know best and to not worry about it!

Even a cursory investigation of the facts will reveal blatant inconsistencies.

But don't worry! You have created your own god in your mind. This god can answer for any shortcomings you find. He is the almighty god of time!! all that is needed is enough of this all powerful "time" and all your questions are answered!

"Macroevolution" happens, you will never notice it in your lifetime because it, by definition, is millions upon millions of microevolutions that will happen across millions of generations, that will eventually (after a VEEEEERY long time) shift the original source when someone looks back on it. Nobody ever claimed one animal gives birth to a completely different species of animal within one lifetime, that was never an argument by anyone, ever, unless they have brain damage.

You are the one that cant explain my picture, m'man

That retarded line of circular reasoning already presupposed evolution. You've proven nothing and science isn't about making assumptions. That's called dogma, not science.

The only person who ITT suggested that evolution is cross breeding would be the slum dweller who was also claiming evolution isnt real.

thing is. And here's the problem. selection or natural selection does not necessarily lead to evolution, as dogs quite clearly prove that, they can still fuck wolves without problem

New dog breeds do not arise by cross breeding old ones. I do not understand how you keep thinking that.

Duhh.
It's just kike white noise .. as SJeWness, as multiculturalism, as LGBTess, as anything (((cultural-marxist))).

With time you learn to ignore it and laugh at them get triggered by facts.

>Isn't science supposed to be repeatable?
Like getting rid of all aspects of the bible and having a species recreate it later in time?

>Why can't you repeat a simple argument proving your silly Darwinian religion?
Just because you can't comprehend science doesn't make it a religion.

>Do you need help writing your McDonald's resume?
I'd be surprised if you could even leave the house with all the social anxiety built up from being terrified of not knowing what reality is.

yet you couldn't many notable scientists at all who were atheists

They're not different enough yet to be considered a new species. That would probably take more time than humanity has.

I unequivocally believe both evolution is responsible for how we got here (bones rarely survive to become fossils, and yes we've found plenty of intermediate fossils; don't be dense), Christians are right morally and ethically, and that one doesn't need to believe in a God to accept both those things. Cred Forums is one giant shitpost, don't be a faggot, OP.

>If so? Link it. Find it. Quote it. I'll wait.
>It's mutation. Not cross breeding of species.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35595661

>Athiests
When did I take the side of atheism? They think God is real. I NEVER said that.

Sorry, chemicals in beetle ass don't fossilize well enough to understand the evolutionary history of that trait.

So fish got legs growing little by little as generations passed by?

Evolution presupposes a sudden major change, or else there would be no advantage over the other specimens

The only person who ITT suggested that evolution is cross breeding would be the slum dweller
>Nigger literally just research the history of dog breeds. Any breed, its all documented with many in the last 200 years. They weren't fucking mix and matched, they selected the traits in certain individuals they found desirable, and had those individuals procreate.

You need to stfu now. Your bullshit is intolerable.

You are almost there. You are correct there is no jump, just small steps. If you laid photos out of all your maternal ancestors,one after the other, going back millions of years, you wouldn't be able to identify one ancestor who was no longer sapiens next to one who was. But you would be able to point to one and say this is definitely not Sapiens, and that one down the line definitely is, so the speciation happened in this region here.

Yes. Evolution makes perfect sense. You take all the atoms of the universe.. each of these atoms are random like dice. Constantly fluctuating and changing. Eventually atoms form molecules and then a self replicating molecule(a virus!). Over time more efficient viruses evolve, some start to for lipid bilayers and learn to do more than just synthesize themselves they form a body with protiens and lipids and carbohydrates they use ribosomes to do this(cells!) Then one cell learns it can consume another cell for building blocks but while eating it eats this certain cell that happens to help it out if it allows it to live and procreate inside it(mitochondria! Now moving to multicell organism!) Then cells get more cooperative form clusters to get food better and then you get plants and animals and fungi. Yes its all random. Sorry its hard to wrap your mind around. Non life became life. You have ALL eternity to wait for it to happen... murphys law=its GOING to happen given enough time. Reality is not dictated by deterministic rules. Our reality we live in is much more random than we like to think. Humans who have trouble thinking outside the box and understanding science need a simple minded deterministic worldview to keep them cozy at night and prevent them from all the mental gymnastics it takes to actually understand new concepts and ideas.

Christcucks: e-evolution is fake propaganda god is the almighty creator!
Also christcucks: le niggers are dumb they haven't evolved in the past hundred years

Fucking retards.

They think God isn't real*

No one knows, everyone just pretends to for their own crutch and comfort.

>s-sorry cant explain that one b-but you are d-dumb

Little bitch

They could just blame the devil, like they do with all their troubles. Reality is a scary thing, some people need a crutch. Some people need to disconnect from it all together and delve hard into mythology, apparently.

wrong my friend.
Sub Saharan Blacks and Australian Abos have Zero% Neanderthal DNA, every other race has a varying degree of neanderthal DNA from 1-3% I think.

the point is your whole premise that christians somehow 'held back' scientific progress is wrong and based off of retarded atheist drivel

You Europeans live inside a Marxist echo chamber.

just coz ur too triggered into a tetal position to comprehend a contrarian idea, doesn't mean it's not valid.

Btw. HEIL HITLER you fucking cuck.

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension? Where in my entire post did you get the notion that I claimed dogs were mi bred to create new dogs. I EXPLICITLY said they were not mixed and matched but you're too retarded to even fucking comprehend that holy fucking shit my sides.

>the point is your whole premise that christians somehow 'held back' scientific progress is wrong and based off of retarded atheist drivel
No it's not, they've held us back by not allowing us to push the ethical line. Stem cells was a huge breakthrough, and it will be in the future, we should have had that tech by now. But the right cut it off because they thought it was only from fetal cells.

There are many examples of them holding us back. We can't clone people because that will fuck shit up with religion, it's a fucking regression on the species.

>takes a massive, unapologetic spurt over "evolution"

Yeah, we can't explain that. Insects don't fossilize well. Doesn't mean its proof that evolution isnt real lmao.

No I believe that real humans are from mars and that only niggers are native to this world, cuz they're not human.

There are plenty of fossils for every single example you have shown there.

yeah if anyone held back scientific progress it was the muslims rampaging around europe for 700 years

Tell that to Tigons, Ligers, hinnies and mules.

Cross-breading between species gives STERILE hybrids, end of evolutionary scam.

Your rant is so fucking laughable and this coming from an atheist. How the fuck is the religious right holding science back from progressing even further? If anything, the left is preventing people in the field science from expalining the evolution of race because it might hurt people feefees

>lmao your argument means nothing because reasons lmao

It actually is. Unless you think that a complex mechanism of separate chambers with an high-precision aiming cannon could be brought up by chance. And that would be, you know, uncientific.

user allow me to introduce to you Human chromosome 2 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

Human chromosome 2 shows genetic evidence of an end-to-end telomere fusion along with a second unused centromer. Our closest relative from a common ancestor, the modern Chimp, has nearly identical DNA structure as human chromosome 2 but found in two separate chromosomes

There are not "millions" of the first animal shown in that image. They are all dead. They, based on available genetic evidence, resulted in a branch of various great ape ancestors and humanoid ancestors of which there are now millions of that line of descendants.

Like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardipithecus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis

and so on

>Believing in a scientific theory that makes sense with logic and facts backed behind it
>Or believe in some book created by some troll in the stone age that thought it would be funny to make everyone believe that the first man came from a rib or some shit

Hmm

Don't be a retard. Evolution makes perfect sense. And it doesn't contradict Christianity in the slightest.

All religion and politics gets in the way of science.

what the hell are you talking about you retard. they've already cloned sheep and produced organs in labs which means they can theoretically clone people. there's currently no practicality beyond that

Yeah, looking back at all my ancestors would take me back to some dumb homo sapiens, BUT WILL NEVER TAKE ME BACK TO an AMOEBA, a dino or other shit floating in the "primordial soup"

What's this got to do with the bible? I asked u to make a simple case since ur sooo scientifically literate, not deflect like a little pseudo-intellectual bitch.

I'm well-versed in Darwinism, I took biology and biochemistry in first year uni, not that I need to justify that to you.

make a case for Darwinian evolution Dicky Dawkins or STFU

theinfinitevariety.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/dropping-a-bomb-on-creationists-the-bombardier-beetle/

Also, it's not just Christians, I should state that almost any form of religion or cult that produces complacency instead of finding truth has fucked us over and held us back. The tradeoff is cowardice for the immense fear they have of the unknown.

The left has done some damage, but they're not as fearful as the right. The right is downright fucking terrified to death. We can make this a logical debate instead of a right-left divide and conquer dissonance one, and my argument would still stand strong.

You going from ordinary to insulting after I disproved you just shows you have nothing left. There are more examples of evolution happening right now in this very second than you have brain cells. This is a fact.
I didn't even call you stupid with this example (because that's obvious).

There's not millions of the first one

it sounds more like you just want to lambast some political group instead of discussing the topic

No one's more guilty of such cowardice than modern scientists.

Monsanto waves a little grant money in front of these cucks and suddenly GMOs are safe to eat and you can drink a glass of Agent Orange with no problems. Lol talk about a cult of cowardice.

We can controll evolution to get What we want. During the second world war, the germans banned danish flags in denmark, and some pig farmer found that if he did enough artificial selection on his pigs, he could in a couple of generations make the pigs have danish flags on their backs. Artificial selection is also a part of evolution. The differance is that "survival of the fittest" becomes "survival of the ones with desireable traits".

I agree that modern europeans might not have originated from evolution, but it's stupid to not think it is the system that drives all future human development genetically, except for perhaps GM.

Evolution in its most basic form can be described like this: a system that doesn't work will either change or stop. Genes allow for change through mutations and inbreeding.

This Follows the same logic:
Someone builds a car without a wheel. How does it react when the road makes a turn (environment changes)? It either crashes, or a mechanic will have to add a steering wheel.

If we instead say we have a car race, and only a few of the Cars have steering wheels, some have square tiers, some have No windows etc, only the most functional ones will make it to the finish line. Evolution has no finish line, and it continues to this day.
Every newborn has hundreds of insignificant mutations in his genome, and most of them will never matter much, and that won't lead to evolution, because it gives No advantages or disadvantages, meaning these mutations won't ever spread to the entire species. Some times however, the mutation causes a problem, and the carrier dies, or gets fewer offspring than the average. His line is exterminated after this. Some very rare occational times, the mutations are advantageous, and this new Superior individual manages to mate more and have more babies on average than the inferior ones, resulting in this mutation spreading to the entire species in the Long run.

>little bitch can use Google

Do you think I havent read that? It says nothing. Just "it's the irreductible complexity argument lmao its wrong because reasons"

>What's this got to do with the bible?
I was just using it in comparison to science since its whats being debated in the thread.

>I asked u to make a simple case since ur sooo scientifically literate, not deflect like a little pseudo-intellectual bitch.
awwww did I hurt your little feelings?

What you mentioned was variation Einstein (eg insects changing color) but that's not evolution
Evolution is a whale turning into a bear, or an ape turning into a human. Of which zero evidence exists.

You disproved nothing Sigmund. Try again.

Yea, it sucks politics and religion are even still intertwined. It's downright disgusting actually.

It's like right when we finally destroyed the political Atheism, the religious side comes back to talk nonsense again, which will inevitably revive a new generation of Atheism, and then evolve into political Atheism and SJWs again.

It's so fucking retarded,

There have existed millions, especially on a Darwinian timescale. In fact it would be necessary for all this alleged mutation to have occured.

>No one's more guilty of such cowardice than corporate paid scientists and religious regressive dipshits who are terrified of the unknown and change.
FTFY

>All of these issues can easily be explained from an evolutionary perspective: As stated above, the quinones are commonly found in many insects and are produced in tiny indentations or small glands in the ‘skins’ of invertebrates. Due to the unpleasant taste, some beetles and insects have developed muscles that can contract around these glands giving them the ability to secrete larger quantities of quinones on demand in order to deter predators when they attack. The bigger these indentations, the more quinones they are able to secrete, thus making the survival rate amongst beetles with larger quinone sacs higher than those with smaller ones. Over time it is possible for these sacs to grow and develop into larger ducts which we find in the abdomen of bombardier beetles today. When predators’ resistance to these chemicals develops (see evolutionary arms race*), other quinones (such as hydroquinone) then develop. This is later mixed in with hydrogen peroxide (a common by-product of cell metabolism*)

>After mixing, these two chemicals then react with enzymes and generate heat and pressure, which produce a more reactive substance and therefore a more efficient deterrent against predators. The hydroquinone doesn’t actually need to be there at all for the explosive defence mechanism to work – the hydrogen peroxide would be quite enough – though its presence does enable a faster reaction to take place. As the enzymes break down the hydrogen peroxide into a reactive substance, they also break down the hydroquinone, which releases more oxygen, helping to fuel and speed up the reaction between the enzymes and the hydrogen peroxide, and make for a more violent chemical reaction. The real key lies in the concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which can (and best) be explained by a gradual increase over time. A lower concentration would cause a gentler reaction (with a mild temperature), which may be enough to deter an attacker (though perhaps not damage or kill it) and would also be relatively harmless to the bombardier beetle. Natural selection would favour those beetles whose solution was more effective at deterring predators, leading to a gradual shift toward a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide and ultimately more violent reactions as well as an increase in the beetle’s own resilience to the powerful solution (perhaps due to the same increase in quinones that harden the beetles exoskeleton).

Don't bother some people in here appreantly think chickens always had a bodybuilder/fat breast look to them lol
I mean to them this is not a result of selective breeding/evo or anything of that nah they just work out p90x style they didn't have gyms for chickens in the past you see?
Food is one of the best examples even available that evolution is true.

ITT: people whose knowledge rests exclusively on the ability to type into a query field.

No, but you still look lime a pseudo-intellectual for dodging the case u are yet to make.

It's a kike scam

>So fish got legs growing little by little as generations passed by?
Pretty much, yeah.

> Where are the millions of these in between?

They exist. We call them "minorities"

Why can't everyone just admit the truth, no one fucking knows.

Everyone has to pretend they known the truth when in reality, no one has a fucking clue.

It really fucks us all over.

Without evolution, how will yt pypo understand that they need to become Super-Nazis to survive

>Evolution is a lie. There is a shocking lack of evidence and my patience ran out with it long ago.
>I don't understand science because I'm. Brainlet

This is another reason why the west is doomed.

>No intermediate fossils found
Lucy says, "Give me a fucking break."

These are obviously fabricated by (((them))).
Nice try shill

I know the truth an can show it to you start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

What do you want to know? I will tell you and give the conclusive proof. Are you asking evolution? You can prove conclusively it is a fraud. If we evolved from apes how the fuck can you explain the giants?

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

Bro this lie has been going on since ancient rome almost everything people "know" and are (((taught))) is lies

Wow, you quoted the whole thing! What an argument!

>The real key lies in the concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which can (and best) be explained by a gradual increase over time

>a lower concentration would cause a gentler reaction (with a mild temperature), which may be enough to deter an attacker (though perhaps not damage or kill it) and would also be relatively harmless to the bombardier beetle. Natural selection would favour those beetles whose solution was more effective at deterring predators, leading to a gradual shift toward a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide and ultimately more violent reactions as well as an increase in the beetle’s own resilience to the powerful solution

It says nothing about the two Chamber mechanism being brought up with the high-precision shooting cannon. Even in less concentration the mixture of these two chemicals inside the beetle would kill it gradually.

This coming from the dipshit who claims evolution is a whale turning into a bear, and saying he took a class or two on biology LOL.

Evolution is multicellular cells mutating and adapting over time to the environment. Sure a bear and a whale have a common ancestor. That existed fucking hundreds of millions of years ago... Shit changes over time, entropy faggot, get used to it.

This has to be b8.

These are full-grow legs. Not little stubs growing over time.

variation over long enough time is evolution how do you not understand the most mundane and basic facts?
At what number of small changes (that by definition with increase in numbers will result in large changes) do small variation become evolution? At no point, its always evolution dude. Also we already had microbes basically turn into new strains that then turend again into new strains. How do you think it can be that baktery builds up immunity to medicin?

You really are out of your element here trying to stay on top by playing with rhetoric and words its not working buddy.

I dare you to show me one.
Slight mutations is NOT linear evolution .

How come a fruit fly with its ONLY 4 pair of chromosomes and short breeding period will never "evolve" into anything?

Proportionally and statistically comparing the hatching period and the time for reproduction of fruit flies, or let's say bacteria would have created a different species by now.

Some bacteria (E coli) reproduce at a rate of every 30 minutes..1 solar year would mean billions of years in bacteria life.. and with all the changes in their environment they never jumped from bacteria to something "more evolved"

>I know the truth
So, first off, no you don't because no one does. NO one knows what reality is, what the universe is, what we are doing in it, etc. Everyone, like you, is just pretending to know the "truth".

You're a liar until you can admit this.

>they can still fuck wolves without problem

You clearly don't understand what pre-zygotic barriers to evolution are...

People in this thread will argue endlessly back and forth all using the lies they are given arguing whose lies make more sense the truth is none of you will ever find the truth, you can't because the basic foundation of everything you all "know" is all wrong and was taught to you that way on purpose

Kek you are such a moron

>NO one knows what reality is,
I know precisely what it is because I researched it for 20 years and am a scientist and Buddhist you half wit. Everything is knowable but you have to first unlearn what they taught you I told you where to begin.

>Everyone, like you, is just pretending to know the "truth".
I guess you don't understand how science and math works. There is this thing called proof, you should look into it, helps with this kind of thing, you know knowing stuff

re-watch Jurrasic Park 1 in current year
then re-watch Jurrasic Park 2
it will blow your mind

>I dare you to show me one.
Slight mutations is NOT linear evolution .

science has already shown that with bactery that is become more immune against stuff that literally massmurdered them in the trillions before, this isn't a small change for the organism AT ALL even if you like to pretend
it is.

Slight mutations is literally evolution over a large enough timespan you idiots arguing semantics are beyond retarded.

>denies basis of race realism
>hides his flag
ROLY MOKS MO THONK

Come on guys, give up your false religion and worship the one true God! Seek forgiveness for your sins, pray to Jesus! Tell Him you are sorry and want Him to forgive you. Repent of your sins and follow the teachings of Jesus.

>Waaah I dont like your explanation
the post

Burning gas isnt necessary to develop the precision canon, just a defensive gas, eg which hydrogen peroxide.

Both of the gases were developed at the same time, as both gases deter predators. Eventually, the quantities of gas started to become great enough for ignition. Gases start killing some beetles, the survivors are the ones whose gases are more separated. Those that survive longer breed more, babies are more likely to have separated chambers.
Its pretty simple when you arent a brainlet.

gas yourself crypto kike your religion is all recycled Saturn worship literally nothing in kiketianity is original and your a delusional faggot for believing it

There's no 'sudden change' ever, in any scenario, I think that's where you're being confused. Let's take your theoretical fishies as an example, okay? Imagine there were two fishies, and one of them was just born with the natural capacity to survive out of water for a slightly longer time than the other fishy, and they were both stuck in a scenario where they needed to jump onto land for a slight amount of time to avoid being eaten. The weaker one would retreat to the water first and be killed, and the other one would be able to wait until the predator left, and get back into the water safely, going on in life to have children. That capacity the surviving fishy was born with would be passed onto its children, and if it were on a grand scale instead of just two little fishies, ALL of the ones able to survive slightly longer on land would be the ones to reproduce, and that strength would then become the new species norm, meanwhile the weaker ones would eventually die out. That new series of fishies, further down the line, all based around that strength to survive for bits of time on land without dying would be considered their own new species, and from there onward, their species may adapt further and further to spend longer and longer time frames on land, with higher lung capacities with each generation until eventually, they may become a fully land based creature. From there, the ones with stronger flippers for quicker movements may survive better against land predators, and over generations of time, the muscles in those flippers will be used so much that, just like our muscles, they develop in the body, and the children THOSE fishies have will start out with an inclination to build flipper strength easier. THAT, over millions of years of those fishies bodies needing to survive on land, would start to develop actual physical structures. They might not be perfect little leggies, but they would be some form of movement apparatus.

Evolution is a joke

I can show you how to find God, the source,but being as retarded as you are you prob won't understand it anyway since you believe in zombie spaces jews and what not

>These are full-grow legs.
These are just modified fins you huehmonkey.

>know precisely what it is because I researched it for 20 years and am a scientist and Buddhist you half wit.

lol, you don't have a clue, again, you pretend to. You may have even fully convinced your self that you. But you have no legitimate clue.

>I dare you to show me one.
>Slight mutations is NOT linear evolution .

science has already shown that with bacteria that is become more immune against stuff that literally massmurdered them in the trillions before, this isn't a small change for the organism AT ALL even if you like to pretend it is.
Also African elephants also birds also basically every single animal that has ever existed as far as we know

"Slight mutations" as you like to call them is literally evolution over a large enough timespan you idiots arguing semantics are beyond retarded.

>lol you posted the conclusive proof I haven't even looked at but I will keep staying stuff lol because I say stub herrr derrr
You could already be finding the truth if you started looking where I showed you moron

Are they?

>sees a perfectly designed mudskipper
>concludes he's related to banana

They evolved SEPARATELY. They became geographically isolated from the rest before the mixing with Neanderthals occurred.

>You could already be finding the truth if you started looking where I showed you moron
Just say what reality is then. In your own words, post it right here and now. If you know without a doubt what it is, you can say it in a sentence. You don't need to show retarded debunked pseudoscience. You could just tell us all, with your 20 years of extensive research.

But in all honesty, you can't, and you won't because of that.

Lmao at the favella monkey

Bottom line:

1. mutations are adaptation NOT evolution. Most of them will give cancer. Some will help one cope with new environment.

2. the only common denominator in Nature is EXTINCTION aka death. That's the OPPOSITE of evolution

3. all beings existed at a certain point in time, while most have gone extinct. Not evolved...quite the opposite. see point 2.

4. variation between sub-species are mutations due to new environment. Variations between SPECIES were ALWAYS THERE. Bacteria won't turn to unicorn regardless how much Darwin shit you'll read to it.

>5. niggers were always dumb, are dumb, and will always stay dumb even if they'll mutate and get more hairy to cope with Sweden cold.

Admin you can close the thread now.

>Just crazy...
But the Barneys logo, certainly resembles the march of progress

there hadnt been a major revision to evolution, but its only a matter of time as its approaching same level of veracity as a jetsons cartoon.

So is reality and the universe, everyone pretends to get it when they don't have any clue.

I went to turkey last year and saw millions of "betweeen species" there.

No they didn't. Neanderthals aren't endemic to Europe. They were present in large numbers in the middle east. Western Europeans actually have LOWER numbers of Neanderthal admixture than Eastern Europeans and Meds.

Not a dino, no. But an ancestor of the dino, certainly. Not an amoeba, maybe, but an ancestor of the amoeba, certainly. Etc etc.

>ica stones
is this nigger serious?

>imblying there's a universe

>damage control, the post

How do you fell getting btfo by a favela ape? The answer must be "dumb"

Nothing you said makes sense.

>burning gas isnt necessary to develop the precision cannon

I dont even now what you are trying to argue here. If even one of the elements of this mechanism is missing, you just got a bettle that auto-destruct automatically. Hence the neceassity of the cannon being brought up at the same time with the two chamber mechanism.
>"more separeted"

>implying there isn't infinite

Kekkk

>the only common denominator in Nature is EXTINCTION aka death. That's the OPPOSITE of evolution

Evoluton by natural selection.

>be dna
>think "hey we need to Go to land because reasons"
>"lets start a slow step-by-step evolution until we get there!"
>"ye im a smart DNA!"

You would understand but I will tldr it. First off the sun is not a nuclear furnace like (((they))) say. It is an electrical transformer. Second it is basic chemistry 101 that atoms are mostly empty space so this entire reality is light but it doesn't work the way they tell you it does. Telsa knew, this reality is an aether a plasma and it is given shape by sonic resonance, frequency. The course or what many people call "God" is what sends that frequency. You have to understand cymatics. I literally prove all of this conclusively and it is really not that big of a secret people have known this for a long time, they just keep this information in secret societies. But as I said numerous times you can't even comprehend how any of this because they never taught you, this is done by design. Literally nothing they taught you in science class works the way they say it does, you don't have nay understanding at all of how the real science behind this reality works but I made a playlist to show you, but you apparently love yapping more than knowing such is life. The truth is not for everyone only those that seek it out desu... seek and ye shall find

yah this scam can already be conclusively proven to be bullshit Darwin was free mason faggot

This is awesome and actually proves dragons

Every day, twice a day, and always with a meme-flag
Salvia officinalis
>Salvia officinalis
Salvia officinalis

That was before the Russian apes flooded in and desteroyed his mindset, Hitler was a race and species realist above all else.

Lol good one.

Evolution is hilarious when ridiculing niggers, but I don't actually believe in it.

The Neanderthal was based in Europe and expanded to the fringes of Asia. They likely interbred with humans at about 50000-60000 years. By that time the ancestors of the aborigines were either already in Australia or close to becoming so.

>If even one of the elements of this mechanism is missing, you just got a bettle that auto-destruct automatically.
But thats wrong, hue monkey.
Do you have any idea how many insects have ass canons to deter predators? The burning gas is not required to develop the canon.
Perhaps one chamber evolved first, perhaps both evolved at the same time but in small quantities and then beetles with gases that were less mixed. Idk, I'm not an insect toxicologist. Your two auto destruct machine isn't real, and doesnt prove anything, get over it.

Awesome, now why do they hide it from everyone, and why haven't you been backtracked? Are you behind TOR or a few proxies? Trust me, it wouldn't take long.

Lol but it is Darwin himself who postulated that. Didn't you read the Origin of Species? Dipshit.

Because that requires a TRANSITION from one species to the next. Evidence of which does not exist.

>no new species have been evolved in a lab

newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab/

i replied

Oh my god, just kys, untermensch.

I'm Australian if you must know pollack.

But Hitler's swastika means much for me than that retarded Union Jack.

God's patience with pagans like you isn't even infinite, let alone the material universe.

if you still don't understand evolution, please go fuck a sock or a robot, you do not have genes worth passing along...

They hide it because if people understand it they lose a very real competitive edge. They know God exists for fact, they evolution is bullshit, they know everything is cyclical, they know climate change is bullshit etc. on and on and on and all of this can be proven convulsively with very simple math desu. People that do not know the truth are very easy to manipulate
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

enjoy this is the grand arcanum after you watch this watch that playlist, then the other playlists on that channel knowledge is power my friend

Thank you brother, I did not know that Hitler quote

Has no argument gets mad

>gasses that were "less mixed"

You dont need to be an expert in insects to grasp the logic of this mechanism

The two chemicals need to be totally apart inside the beetle and be mixed only in the detonation Chamber, wich is connected to an multi directional cannon because the bettle would just launch Himself in the air otherwise

You are lookin bad calling other "monkeys" while failing to grasp basic logic. Either that or It the ol' mental gymnastics of damage control because you got btfo.

I can be a professor of evolution to you.
Doesn't mean the silly fairy tale is truth.
Repent, pagan.

Have you used it to your advantage? Are you rich from tapping into it?

Yeah but at what point do the bacteria "evolve" into dragons?

>silly fairty tale
>repent, pagan
a little hypocritical there bro

>now why do they hide it from everyone, and why haven't you been backtracked?
This information is not "secret", it is just considered "occult". Oh they know who I am bet on it. They have tried to get me to join, tried to bribe me even threatened me, but the cat is out of the bag, too many people know now. You will watch and learn then you will know then you will show others. Something big is happening desu you won't understand yet. Just know this is what the Fuhrer knew and tried to show the world WWII was them (((stopping))) him from doing it

First one is a chimpanze
Second is a typical african
Third is your typical arab
Fourth is a typical Slav
Fifth is a typical Italian
Then you have man

My only concern is where Turks came from considering roaches arent even mammals.

You’re literally fucking retarded lol
An entire species doesn’t evolve. One single member of that species will be born with a different adaption that would lead to its and its children’s success. Over time, the original member of the first species will die out as the more advanced species takes over. Once the take over is complete, evolution has taken its course. Breeding is literally that

Kek based poland

>Based in Europe
There are more Neanderthals found in the Levant than in the Balkans.
Neanderthal breeding was an ongoing process that occurred continuously and even though Aborigines do not have alot, they do have some Neanderthal admixture.
phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderthals-modern-humans-earlier-previously.html#nRlv

All i can say is that evolution is real, this thread proves how far behind amermutts are though.
There are people ITT who argue evolution is the devil...no fucking wonder you spergs go and shoot up schools.

Lol, I have evolved multiple species in the lab.

And what evolutionary shift is it specifically???

If u knew what u were talking about u wouldn't need to pist other ppl's ideas.

it is simple to learn but much more complex to apply, you will understand just watch. I haven't tried honestly not yet anyway I prob will soon, I have been to busy trying to save western civilization from these psychopaths by teaching others the truth

> The hydroquinone doesn’t actually need to be there at all for the explosive defense mechanism to work – the hydrogen peroxide would be quite enough
Jesus, just give it up, I need to go to bed

You win the internet today for those lulz

>But Hitler's swastika means much for me than that retarded Union Jack.
So i guess you are happy with australia being filled with asians? Of course you are, that was Hitler's plan for it.

Every single post you have made reads like the ramblings of a retarded child, do you understand that? no of course you don't and the sad part is that your intelligence is so munted that you will never grasp just how stupid you really are.
Why the other guy keeps trying to educate you is beyond me.

probably troll
if i wanted to post my own ideas i would have just said "antibiotic resistant bacteria"

Circa 2002 Inter-city Detroit

Ok then, but where are the proto humans, proto whales, and endless other intermediaries then??

Third time I pose this question here. No convincing answers.

Evolution deniers are weird af. I suppose they are friends of globalists.

They're all fucking dead. Or do you want fossil evidence?

fuck that meme, I dislike it

You're a retarded xstain redneck. Evolution isn't a straight line, though in your case it seems to be

>Ok then, but where are the proto humans, proto whales, and endless other intermediaries then?
They went extinct like most fucking spiecies of animals? What are you even talking about you goddam ape?

But still, somehow, aminoacids STOPPED "evolving" into living tissue and bacteria STOPPED "evolving" into multicellular organism.

>Probably they need moar time.

>grug no understand evolushun!
>where my cousin go!

When did it stop?

Antibiotic resistance is an adaptation, NOT a transition into a new species.

Transition is the cornerstone of Darwinism. Yet zero concrete evidence of it exists. Just supposition, conjecture, and ambiguously arranging fossils.

This shit is even coded into the bible desu that should give you some idea how old this knowledge is it goes back to Atlantis and much much farther
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

Hydrogen peroxide by It self wouldn explode the way It does, you moron. If It did the beetle would explode either way. Merely secreting a chemichal doesnt requires a complex mechanism needed to actually launch an explosion. It isnt even close to being the same thing

Yeah actually, I do want evidence. Isn't that what science is about?

They didn't "stop" non one "stopped" its just that they are good enough to pass on their genes. "Evolution isn't here" to build the perfect thing out of everything if you are good enough you are good enough.

>proto whales

> No intermediate fossils found

But you wont be satisfied until the bones of every single organism are dug up in the entire unbroken line of evolution between you and a primordial bacteria, and their DNA extracted and ma/paternity proved- there will always be "missing intermediates" for you

They are uncomfrotable with ideas of race having a strong fundamental support in science. Pretty much the main critique of evolution among christians is "it be racis an shiet".

I don't know how much you come here but you have prob heard of the "elites" (EL = Saturn) worshiping Saturn. It isn't what these retards think it is. This is the sigil of Saturn a magic square all the columns equal 15, 15 reduced is 6 (1+5=6) this shit goes deeper than you can possibly imagine and will never believe until you are walked through it step by step to unlearn what you have (((learned))) that is what that playlist and my entire YT channel is for

>Do you honestly think there are some mad cunts investing billions into evolutionary science for it to be a hoax?

yes

I'm kind of suprised that race deniers like kraut didn't yet try to reach out to creationists for support. They are natural allies and demand the exact proofs.

This.

It takes place over a period of 1+ million years before major changes persist and accumulate. A period between 1-10 million years is the timeframe between the evolution of a new species. It's a very complicated task to plot millions of years worth of gradual changes and lay it all out for retards like you to look at.

K. Here's a chart for Cetecean evolution. There are more indepth ones but this is the neatest.

Join the discussion and prove me wrong. Otherwise, remain in silence and dont make useless posts

Who pays you Russian shills? The truth is we believe in evolution, we believe electricity can be used to expedite the evolution of gays to normal people.

this square is also 3x6 or 3 columns of 3, Tesla, you starting to see the big picture?

Whoops, forgot pic

at least he's interested in it

Learn to read.
Aminoacids = "good enough to pass their genes"
It's supposed to be the origin of life matter... that fucking primordial soup every critter crawled out and "evolve" from...as evolutionists say.

Fucking retard. Did you go to sharia school?

And here's a little reference chart with the skulls of every know hominid taxa. Feel free to research them at your leisure.

so then, if such long times go over evolution, why isn't every step closely documented? why are those infinite missing links that you should find in every layer of the earth, from the beginning of that species, all the way to the modern era, simply not present. That boggles me, combined with the fact that natural selection does not necessarily lead to evolution. Evolution as we describe it, has never ever been observed, and may not necessarily go as we think it does

3x9 I meant sorry

Because its a 1 in a million chance that a fossil survives the process of fossilization and then is exposed to the surface where we can dig it up.

Misses the masonsymbol, cant find that one on my phone right now

But creationists don't all necessarily deny races. The Gentiles, Jews and Negroes are all mentioned in the bible.

The problem with these charts is that it's just speculation. You could rearrange them just as plausibly into another order, and in all cases of these alleged "intermediary humans" they've been reclassified as hominids or humans upon further inspection.

FAIL

>Evolution as we describe it, has never ever been observed,
That is just flat out wrong, we have seen species split. Animals and plant life.

There is alot of arguing about phylogenteic coordinates in humans.
>Intermediary humans
Faggot, what do you think a hominid is?

Such as???

>You could rearrange them just as plausibly into another order
Wait, what? They use dating techniques to verify the ages to plot a timeline.

I meant primate. Sorry

Still FAIL.

Try again

This should be the better version i think

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/

Well, close enough, imagine the freemason symbol next to it

you clearly don't understand the fact that putting dog sperm into a wolf uterus produces a living specimen capable of reproducing. That's all you need to know that selection does not necessarily lead to evolution. I don't need to know some term, especially not if you don't explain it. Especially not if it isn't about the subject at hand. Whatever barriers exists for evolution, evolution is caused by many more factors than just selection, as wolves and dogs simply demonstrate. Without a mountain between dogs and wolves, they'll continue to breed and they'll never, ever, ever, become seperate species. So, how do seperate species come to be?

How many of those were FABRICATED?
Let me tell you: 99.9 %
Turn off away that snake flag Shlomo.
We're not in 1800 to dazzle goyim with a bunch of filed and chiseled monkey bones

>scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/
>popularmechanics.com/science/archaeology/g3051/fake-fossils/

>in all cases of these alleged "intermediary humans" they've been reclassified as hominids or humans upon further inspection.
Blatantly false. Show me an inspection that places fucking Homo erectus as an ape or a human that doesnt come from GodIsNotDead.com

Except these dating techniques yield many answers, with the longest ones being SELECTED to retroactively substantiate evolution.

Btw, if you date the atmosphere with radioactive dating you get 10,000 years lol

And carbon dating has dated recent lava formations as being millions of years old.

>But creationists don't all necessarily deny races.
Sure, #notall. But let's be honest, majority of creationists in your country are the same sort of folks that are screetching about democrats being the real racists.
And explaing existence of of races on creationst grouns is pretty fucking hard. Curse of ham is a really big streach. And then there is a fact that asians, abbos and injuins simply have no biblical explanation.
Evolution is not just a well established theory, it also extremly elegantly explains things like race.
We should strive to establish our positions as grounded in science (becouse they are). Right wing in the past strived to be the "religious" faction. See where it lead us. Leftists can denny any credence to our views by simply ignoring their fundation if it's just faith. Make them denny science and they will lose before the debate even starts.

>Some fossils are fakes
>That means all fossils are faked.
Those arab genes really fucked you up, Enrique?

you know why they "worship" the cube? It is the building block of all life (see it)

Homo erectus is an extinct species. It being an intermediary is just unsubstantiated speculation.

Why don't you show me proof we evolved out of them? Kinda hard seeing as they once existed simultaneously witb homo sapiens lol

>Carbon dating has dated lava formations to millions of years old.
No it hasn't. The range on carbon dating is less than 100k years. Stop making shit up.

So 99% of all the fossils in that image are fake? Show me proof that the fossils found for what is listed in that image all turned out to be fakes except for 1% of them, that would essentially mean we never found any fossil aside from homo sapiens.

That guy claims that hydrogen peroxide doesnt requires a catalyst substance to explode, and that both the detonation chamber and the multi-directional micro-pulsing cannon appeared togheter by chance. Ramdomness is really smart, I guess

Can't you even prove a retarded child wrong, like the other guy couldnt?

yes teh free mason symbol the square compass and all seeing eye (pic related) ever seen the volkswagon emblem :)

Carbon rings are not cubes. On paper at least they're flat hexagons.

Yeah ok so now you're just going to make things up when you're show evidence. None of what you wrote is true.

Lmao that damage control. Why does this extinct species posses human and ape like traits as well as a pelvic girdle suited for upright walking?
>SHOW ME THE INTERMEDIARIES
Here are the intermediaries
>BULLSHIT!! I WONT BELIVE UNTIL I SEE THEM LITERALLY MORPHING INTO HUMANS WITH MY OWN EYES
Jesus, grow the fuck up

t. brainlet

Maybe it was a different isotope. There is a lava formation from the 1840s in Hawaii, and scientists dated it millions of years lol.

Look it up if u think im making shit up.

and respond to my posts

a big part of intelligence is spatial recognition and the ability to think abstractly this is how they get of the best of the best to joint he masons, only top IQ ;level can crack these codes, no offense, you may just need train to understand how to reshape what you see in your mind into other dimensions

The source that you agreed was accurate explicitly states that the second chamber was not necessary for ignition, but now I guess you're backtracking on that too.

i am pretty sure this guy is a homo erectus youtu.be/rJWUxk1yBX4

None of what I wrote is made up. Ur just too lazy to check it.

You see, when you find a "missing link" between two fossils you just created two more missing links between them. Those guys will be never satisfied because they are arguing in a bad faith.

kek I lol'd n one

It's a separate species, existing at the same time as homo sapiens.

Lol fail

>Ur just too lazy to check it.
You are one making a claim. YOU are one too lazy to provide evidence.

Why is it that we have to provide sources and yet you can make claims and just say "lol look it up yourself".

Your claims are bullshit and I don't believe them until you provide some sources like you ask us too.

America is the pinnacle of evolution, through constant racial conflict, each and every one of us is painfully aware of Darwin's theories.

Sure, but drawing cubes into carbon rings is quite arbitrary. I don't get what's so revalatory about it.

No, carbon dating range is about 50k years. Youre blatantly making shit up because you do not understand it. After a cursory google search, the only source I can find are Creationist groups.

and?

Not to mention that carbon dating works pretty much only with organic material.

>you agreed was accurate

Quote where I did that. I said that the article says nothing. You need to invent things to have an argument, or your Reading comprehension is as poor as your grasp of basic logics

How does the "igntion Chamber" isnt required to igntion? Or how does hydrogen peroxide detonates without a catalyst?

bro let me put it simply a hexagon in 2d is a cube in 3d get it?

He is a creationist, why do you think he mentioned the meme about the atmosphere being 10k years old? Isn't that what all these stupid fucks believe the age of the earth is? I think he just outted himself.

Shattering the Myths of Darwinism, by Richard Milton.
youtu.be/7Wr-lXLGCxQ

Bye for now

There was slight overlap, but the earliest H. erectus fossils we have are from 1.8 mya- 150 kya. They were here long before us and a subset of the population split off and are ancestor to us.

IQ tests are meaningless and dumb. Freemasons dont necessarily have high IQ, but they sure as shit have a top emotional intelligence, which is much more important for their survival.

> some fossils are fake
> most fossils were CONVENIENTLY "found" by the interested parties, like somehow they knew where to look. Or found after indications from interested parties.
> no fossils are publicly displayed, only replicas.
> mostly jews involved in "evolutionism"

Sounds 100% credible.
But but muh Jewrassic Park

Of course I get it. That part is simple.

But I could draw one into the kike flag and go 'checkmate, jews are god's chosen people!!!"

So what?

UFO Tvc is great "truth" channel from everything I have ever seen there, it isn't kiked. Nothing I have watched anyway

They can't have evolved from each other if they exist side by side.

>IQ tests are meaningless and dumb.
DAS RITE MUTHAFUCKA

I'm not sure how to respond to this are you asking me a question?

Fucking lol
Thanks for wasting our time you delusional fuck.

Just read the article, faggot, I'm done babysitting your fucking poverty ass. Its there, I promise.

>that guy can't be my father, he's still alive

It was probably uranium dating then.

My argument still stands, go figure

Read a book someday.

You need to prove they're real and your theories, that's how science works, not the other way around.

We already found modern animal fossils in the same layer with ancient fossils which voids your "evolution" theory.

top kek

>Most fossils are found by interested parties.
Nope. Miners, hikers, and construction workers find fossils on a weekly basis and report them to museums.
>No fossils are publicly displyed
No fossils are MOUNTED. Plenty are on display. Even then just fucking aska museum worker and 9/10 they'll take you back to see the real ones.

> therefore whales evolved from dolphins!
As I said, homo erectus is a seperate species, it being an intermediary is just unsubstantiated speculation

>I need other people to make my argument for me

I didnt say that It wasnt in the article. I said the article is bullshit. Can't you think by yourself?

>creationists are retarded because they blindly believe everything they are told!
>my argument in that article, Go read It because i cant explain It my self

Pathetic. Done babysitting? You are just being the coward you usually are

Or, why aspies fail at life.

Nice meme but science has already proven they're real. Or is it a global conspiracy controlled by a secret cabal of muh jooz?

>uranium dating
Let me explain how retarded your thinking is.
You are suprised that a lava formation created out of underground lava yelds results of miillions years old? It's almost like the lava itself existed before it was shat out from the Earth. If you made something out of fossilised wood a year ago you would be suprised if carbon dating showed results older than "one year ago"?

IQ is a quantitative metric of certain mental skills
/discussion

That's NOT evolution, that's genetics defects.Quite the opposite.
Visit a mental hospital/special needs institution and you'll see plenty.

Shill harder Schlomo

No it really doesn't because
I cant find an academic source. Only a creationist conspiracy website with no links to the actual data.
>Uranium
Just shut your fucking mouth this is pathetic. Uranium isnt used to date things that are less than a billion years old.

You know what? let's do a little experiment.
Tell me: what kind of a proof would be enough for you. Don't lie. What is your standard of proof for evolution.

yes many dating procedures are quite flaky in this regard and done quite liberally but others are very reliable. I have a minor in anthropology btw

He's right about ancient and contemporary fosdils being found in the same layers. And these layers have been found to form catastrophically and suddenly, not gradually over millions of years. And there does not exist anywhere in the world a complete geological cloumn. That's just more darwinian lies.

Ur case is looking really good so far.

No, Im just really bored of this argument. You aren't really capable of remembering anything I say and rehash the same arguments. I dont care about beetles, Ive already explained how its possible, the rest of the info is in the article.

Lol but the alleged age of the earth was dated using uranium dating.

Where do u think muh 4.5 billion years comes from???

By measuring radiogenic lead from uranium decay.

FAIL... again lol

Evolution is bullshit this can be proven conclusively with simple math, what they it is anyway. This is complex, we can evolve to a certain extent, some traits, but not into other species this is ridiculous when you understand the real science behind how this reality works

darwin stole the theory of evolution that Anaximander , Empedocles created

No he isn't.
Unless you creationist fags start giving up sources don't bother making stupid claims.

The Atlanteans/Ancient Aryans were pale blue giants precisely as described in the Vedas, this alone conclusively proves (((evolution))) is bullshit

can you even read?

Is this thread a (((trick))) to convince me Cred Forums is full of brain dead retards? Unironically considering this

Exactly. You claimed that the lava flows were 22 million years old because of uranium dating. Uranium dating is not used on samples less than a billion years old, therefore, it would be perfect to gauge the age of the earth. Thank you for supporting my argument you useless fucking brainlet.

No shit the products are millions of years old.

But scientists dated the igneous rock itself as being that old. Only later were they told by locals the lava rock formed in 1840s.

Lol

Read what genius?

4.5 (4+5=9)

(((Goleman)))

Every Fucking Time.

Just evolve, nigga, just flap your wings and fly.

You still havent provided for this data anyways.

BRAINLET
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

>I've already proved you wrong

You simply ignored my questions and chanted victory. You are delusional.

Doesnt hydrogen peroxide requires a catalyst to explode?

Did the micro-pulse multi-directional cannon appeared totally by chance togheter with the separate chambers mechanism?

If evolution is real why didn't horses evolve a horn on their heads because they fight using it?

>Or is it a global conspiracy controlled by a secret cabal of muh jooz?

Jude?
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

You don't even know who these (((people))) really are, and yes it is a global cabal 1000's of years old. Nearly all of history since Rome is fabricated, this is who these people are
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

dam this nigga woke af!! ay why we dont gots horns on our mofuggin hands nigga fuk evolution

Give me a few hundred million years and a population of humans whose mating decisions i can control, and i'll pull the same shit bats did, and give mammals flight

Well you have a minor in anthro so I know you're trusthworthy!

Fuck this gay thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157703310/

Crucial material is buried . Neanderthals were not human goy but Africans are lol. Saint Cesaire given a sex change to hide him as evidence of evolution from Neanderthal to Cromag.

A+ kikery Khazar

Because they are waiting for the allmighty God "DNA" to gift it to them

Our hands are already perfect for combat and for other activities as well. A horn wouldnt make Sense, like It would in a horse

Faking a moon landing is something way harder than faking some fossils and inventing theories.

>And guess what? Been done already.

And still sheeple are duped to throw away money into space exploration just like they are still duped to divert cash to other holohoaxes, global warmings, history alterations, etc

Well, their fights do not involve horn muscles much it seems. Why do we not have wings btw?

1. Hydrogen Peroxide appears
this makes beetle taste bad.
2. Canon apparatus evolves.
To launch hydrogen peroxide removing beetle from immediate harm
3. Enzymes begin to act as catalysts generating ever more amounts of heat as the system grows more efficient with more oygen
4. quinones make the process even more efficient, developing into a separate chamber
This is the last (You) I'm giving you, this has been the most mind numbingly dull argument I've ever been in. Dont breed.