#Never Again

GUN CONTROL NOW!
WAKE UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=zn2-kE9pfNY

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
youtube.com/watch?v=MpCsj9oxlq4&t=9634s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woke

I honestly dont see why banning high calibre weapons is such a bad thing

SHALL

NOT

jeez. i am a citizen of the usa. this post makes me very concerned.

#Never Again

pointless reddit meme

You are right. I also think we should do away with the fourth and eighth amendments.

Shes like 16 and already shaved head and screaming like a hysterical bitch she is.
What a disgusting slut.

Is this a commercial for jeans?

If mutts want their prayers to work, they need to allow God back in schools.

>banning high calibre
>not banning the calibres that people are actually using for school shootings
Why? That makes no sense what-so-ever.

all masshootings are done by democrats in democrat controlled areas many of them in gun free zones too. so yeah you are right its time to wake up you dumb moron.

Guys, I'm probably going to buy a gun since I can tell that eventually the country culture will change and some day the guns will be banned and no longer protected as a right.
I might as well enjoy this while it lasts. The times are a changing.

Ban doctors.
Ban hospitals.
Ban big pharma.

>Was known to police as unstable on "a near weekly basis" for about a year and incidents weren't followed up on
>After cutting himself repeatedly and making hate speech, was deemed "safe" by government officials
>Recommended for advanced psychiatric help that never happened, over 6 months ago
>Was reported to the FBI on at least one occasion we know about, and the local police repeatedly
>Mental health checks weren't followed adequately when foster parents allowed him to have a weapon
>Foster parents shown over the past year that they couldn't control him, no help was offered

I dunno guys, I'd rather we just enforce the fucking laws we have.

>wants the government to be the only one with guns
>flair checks out

(((parentheses)))

Don't shoot anyone with it. Get a safe.

nO, nothing is going to happen. Americans love our guns, they aren't going anywhere

people ignoring that the majority of homocides in US are by niggers... how convenient isnt it..

Wew. That is one model Gen Z turboroastie in the making right there.

That defeatist attitude and preemptive acceptance of the total rape of your constitution is concerning. You have the right to own guns for that exact reason.

there's much more to it.
he threatened to kill people, and told a student directly.

Authorities could have did literally ANYTHING and it would have likely been sufficient in preventing him from purchasing a firearm and shooting up his former school. but they did LITERALLY NOTHING

They took a kike with a hispanic sounding name, such subtlety.

She'll go to college and get dicked into being trad just like what happened to the DIE CIS SCUM girl

#NeverAgain
#RemembertheSixGorrilion
#GiveUpYourRightsGoy

>pointless vertical grip
Everytime...

That's not trad. At best she would become a thot just to remain relevant after she is used up.

You really think it is going to stop there faggot? It will lead to outright banning of guns if we left the hippies and feel feel fags and libtards get a step into controlling guns.

>tfw you're unironically loving thoughts and prayers as the ONLY reply to shootings
Why should I be moved to do more when libniggers literally do exactly the same thing whenever muslims or niggers chimp out?

The 2nd amendment exists so that Americans can overthrow the government. That's why banning them is a bad thing.

>meme flag
psycho bitch screeching has no hair

hahaa, try again.

this

She can go back to Mexico and enjoy their sensible gun control.

shut up meme flag, you know you're an ugly jew.

Gun control is something your daddy needs to teach you.

ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU'D SAY THAT, WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why would I want to hurt someone else?
Thats wrong. I just want to enjoy the fruits of this time before it possibly passes and these rights are changed and chances are it will happen. People in this country have been scared since 9/11 and we have slowly handed over our liberties for securities. People of this new time do not seem brave.

If you mean gun control by taking away guns from niggers then I agree

one more time

no mass shooting was ever done by an NRA member

It's pretty disgusting how basic protocol wasn't followed.

gas yourself Khazar

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

>That boy in the front

Too bad they are going to soy him, he looks like he has fashy potential.

Meme flag = sage and ignore.

everyone will forget about this shooting in 2 weeks

Why does she look so smug? Isn't this a serious topic?

>"I'm not a psychologist-"
Glad you admit you have no idea what you're talking about.
>"Let's not blame the victims for something that is the shooters fault."
Nobody is blaming the victims and it makes your argument ring hollow when you start blaming other people besides the shooter.
>"-The people who didn't take them(the guns) away from him when they knew that he expressed homicidal tendencies and I am NOT talking about the FBI."
That is exactly the FBI's job. Did the FBI write this speech for you?
>"If the President wants to come up to me and tell me to my face that it was a terrible tragedy, and it shouldn't have happened and maintain telling us how nothing is going to be done about it. I'm going to happily ask him how much money he received from the NRA."
The President doesn't get kickbacks directly, they hire lobbyists to do that for them so it's not illegal. I also appreciate your Freudian slip on 'maintain' where you almost said 'manipulate' It's almost as if somebody wrote that speech for you.

This is why in a civilized world when people are put on trial, a group of unbiased peers are typically a jury. This stupid cunt is clearly to close to make a rational decision for herself.

Because fuck the government, that's why. Don't tread on me.

>shaming
Phase one has been started. Next they'll ask schools to bully gun-owners.
Then pic related will happen again.

>MOTHER
>JONES
KYS

>disgusting CIAnigger trany demon yelling incoherently
how will the most armed population in the history of the world ever recover?

She’s an actor

This is a meme joke right? How can these even be compared?!

>One you're shooting to kill somebody!
>Two Doctors trying to save you, emphasis on TRYING!

What is written at the end of that gif? I can't read ukrainian.

Hmm, where have I seen this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=MpCsj9oxlq4&t=9634s

This is the work of some group of people who has an agenda.
I doubt this is even a student.

If she is a student at that school, this is how you know God doesn't exist, that thing survived.

Trash

Repry to this post or your mama san will die in her sreep tonight.

Surely this time will be different and they'll get some gun control laws passed.

Yep
Save as her pic. The next disaster will have her with prosthetics and fake blood.

This is why we need to repeal the 19th amendment

Guess you forgot about Virginia Tech. It wont stop anything. Its just one more chip at at the second

That were on the brink of civil war? Yes.

Anti 2A thread#76

>giving strong drugs to kids
>helping them

Any Russia/Ukraine fags got a translation for me?

>1 post by this ID
Stop falling for liberal bot ops.

.223 is not a high calibre

Nobody in the world aside from armed forces of all kinds are more professional and responsible than NRA members, or shooting range members. Only the Swiss can compare, and they all had military training.

>Taughts and prayers are not enough

Oh but they seem to be enough when its a muslim terrorist attack

POWERFUL

I was getting sushi the other day, waiting for my Katsu bowl with my head in my phone, a couple walks past me from the door and heads toward the counter, and as I hear the girls greet them I hear this almighty "HERROO!" from the female of the couple. I look up and notice it's a Korean with with her Aussie boyfriend. I had to look straight back down at my phone so no cunt saw the bloody great grin on my face as I tried to hold back my sides.

*Korean bird with

Says the country who was disarmed willingly.
I'll never respect another Aussie again after I learned that.

Are these guys awared that 99% of gun owners can't wait to use their guns if people would try to take them away?

>succeed
>all the guns taken away
>crime rate goes up

b-b-b-but murder and guns are illegal!!!!

They won't win anything. This ""issue""" isn't resonating with any real people I know.

This. Aussies gave up everything which is why they are still part of the common wealth and not part of the United States of Australia. You guys are shitty brits dumped at the edge of the world.

And now you're gonna see a cartoon /refers to ending cutscene as a reward for beating the game/
Connecting to server
No connection. Feel free to leave

Czeched. Cheers. What a bummer he didn't get the cutscene.

Nuh uh.
You fuckers even HINT at this shit, and people run out and buy guns like crazy.
You're about to make these mother fuckers rich again just like when Obama was in office.
You better shut the fuck up if you want less guns out there. Everyone buys them when Democrats start talking. And lots and lots.

someone needs to shoot up the rally

there needs to be a rally full of young girls crying into a mic EVERY time some nigger shoots someone

"CRY CRY action, there needs to be action boo hoo cry, if you oppose us you're evil and you deserve to be shot"

they really try to play this pity game, they're going to lose

Truth. I already know what Im doing with my tax return ;)

Wheres Paddock when we need him?

So US students are going to celebrate Hitler's birthday on April 20 by walking out of their mandatory Holocaust classes? Der Fuhrer would be proud!!!

>swing-loading an AR mag like an AK
>satisfied with that performance
Who is this autist?

shill

>no one is trying to take your guns, psycho, so give them up to us

Funny how these little shits became activists so fast when a school with a sizeable kike population got shot up

>v.grip

shit aint pointless. I used one in iraq on M4 wrapped in hockey tape - its great for reflexive fire, especially if you're cramped up in a vehicle, turret nest or some shit

can bring it from hip to fire much quicker and easier in my opinion

kek

i'm buying an ar-15 variant, a semi-auto .308, a short mossberg this month, and probably a 1911 for collector purposes

Around jews...

Fuck off nigger

The goal is to stop school shootings. Why then do you just want to ban things that most school shooters don't use or have alternatives they can get?

These people claim Trump is literally Hitler and they also want him and his government to have all the guns.

Really makes me think.

If you couldn't get federal gun control after Sandy Hook with a Democrat in the White House plus Democrats in control of the U.S. Senate, I don't see how you think you're going to get it now.

90+ replies.
Damn it people Sage and report this off topic and troll shit.

See the smile on her face - nearly all women lvoe attention seeking. Even when a bunch of her freidns just got shot, she wants the limelight. The fact she has a shaved head and rants about Trump - and not aboutt eh shooter - tells you everything you need to know about her.

Social activism is a fashion statement to these kids. They are so traumatized less than a week after they are camwhoring

100000000% false flag

Feminism is a bio weapon

Because they said FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. I'm not going to give them a fucking inch. I want to see their political goals destroyed.

This. They do away with the 2nd, the 1st will be next.

It's almost like they intend to have permanent control of the government one day and don't want people to oppose them.

>Not as many deaths with a knife.
It's as if she's challenging someone who owns a samurai sword to beat a high score. The guy will survive and they'll ask him why he did it with a response of, "pssh nothing personal kid".

the mountain does not bow before the wind lest it be a divine one, and you are welcome to test the stony roots at your own peril

> children thinking they know enough about life to solve problems that have plauged us since the beginning of recorded history

That's cute.

What would they do in a buy back situation anyway? Give them to more criminals like fast and furious? Gimme a break. Fuck that shit I'm gonna get some inheritance out and buy something.

Is a kar98k or anything "updated" versions of it any good? Don't think I'd need semi auto

>american women

what a god holy shit