White People Are Crazy

Seriously. Don't fuck with white people. They are fucking crazy. Do shitskins not understand the beast they are conjuring? Just look at this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=RTZxzII1hxo
youtu.be/p4bXqYU88lE
youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZh-GpIs2Do
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtu.be/TOnosezkxsw
youtu.be/ErN8JDGjrHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DKJ3tKRKHec
youtu.be/azo7mSt8o9M
youtu.be/SEljJ12i4Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE
youtu.be/cOAMdE5RuLo
youtu.be/QE6AscIZW9M
youtu.be/CDcpnqFZ8bI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=151&v=DD65K4VR6Lw
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY
youtube.com/watch?v=ovqoy2UdDVQ&list=RDovqoy2UdDVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qGCjaRX4qe8
youtube.com/watch?v=cg0TQyjdHJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM
youtube.com/watch?v=5RStnppJfWs
youtu.be/48V3JxqdbGg
youtube.com/watch?v=lGupr_ISDtc
youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2SnxBvDao&feature=youtu.be
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaLyYTLTAk
youtu.be/mrIc6YJnyN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY
youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8
youtube.com/watch?v=-w2m-TeLi6I
youtube.com/watch?v=PhjPGGSuuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=VLL4lZIg8gU
youtube.com/watch?v=33XotuYs-io
youtube.com/watch?v=RCL2CWQaH4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RMHguvZPcqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WcRxH6LfMuE
youtube.com/watch?v=l-jtM8qlSQs
youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM
youtube.com/watch?v=p9bZP-YpkAo
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdGAW0i9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=sB-YlI02_tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7-z8dVNyXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=LhBvS2wHSvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=perM4JVZsxo
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SyK5AxtlU3w
youtu.be/yjb0j9l1sz4
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. A concerned citizen

oh noes, some larpers beating antlers on things

post comfy saxon tunes

>LIFA
>Dannheim

awaken the old gods at your own risk

Damn whytebois be crazy n shieet

Someone give me a quick rundown on this meme

Seems like comfy tripping music.

snowniggers

Glad to see more Wardruna like music

This is injun tier music. How's this different from log-banging ooga-booga music?

Prove you aren't a fed first.

/comfy/

Russia burned a catholic cathedral yesterday.

Christ men, are you afraid yet?

oh sweet i love native american music acts

How would I go about doing that, friend?

An hero is how. Go an hero.

rude

This guy is definitely a fed. Avoid

No Canada I just want to talk to all of you

What the fuck. All of the hair on my body stood up on end when he began blowing the horn.

It sounds like WAR.

I feel something stirring in me, lads.

Antler banging Ooga booga comes from white tribalism, something that has been long extinct, would you like to know a secret, meme magic is real magic as real magic is tricking yourself (white magic) or someone other than yourself (black magic) into believing something. Real magic is the placebo effect on steroids, that's how this board of autistic basket weavers got trump elected to the presidency, it's also why digits are revered. Now imagine if millions of mainstream leftists started believing in "evil racist tribalist white people" these people might then, through actual real magic, come into existence, leading to a race war in which the evil all powerful white man would be sure to win.
>accelerationism is the real redpill

AYO HOL UP

DIS AINT BLACK PANTA

pathetic LARPagans
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

2 black kids try to sneak into a black panther cinema

Black metal and tribal ooga-booga will be the soundtrack to the race war

Yep looks like it

>meme flag shitting on white people
>guaranteed replies

go away, weirdo. your opinion does not matter here.

Those whites are all gone. Most of the pagan warriors were slaughtered. Their survivors who answered the call to war over the next few thousand years also died, many without passing on their lineage. All the ones who made it were the ones who bent the knee to the invading christians. The ones who cast out their own brothers and sisters and forsook thousands of years of their ancestors traditions. WW2 was the nail in the coffin for Europe. The last cry of the warrior roots of the white race.

Sorry bros, time to take the black pill.

Greetings true friend. I will now listen to this as I worship in the Temple of Iron.

>great warrior pagans
>all died to superior Christians
Looks like Europe traded up

>mfw I just discovered this band a few weeks ago
>mfw I showed it to my roommate a couple days ago
>mfw I have no face
Get the fuck off this site and do some homework Tyler

dey some black suns on her antlers?

better listen to nokturnal mortum youtube.com/watch?v=RTZxzII1hxo

better check your soul before you wreck your soul
youtu.be/p4bXqYU88lE

>deus vult m'lady
>worry not, I've mastered the art of the sword

I'd unironically rather deal with this than nigger music

I prefer this type of Pagan music

youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HWo0T_xQ

get with the times grandpa
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

The sword is the two-edged word of truth. Sharp and dangerous, it cuts out your sin and pride while putting to death the lies of the world.

dk

There are more Whites now on the planet than ever in history.

We did not conquer the planet in the past because we had superior numbers (we didn't).

The European people's spent millennia fighting each other tooth and nail, just for fun. When we got bored of doing that, we went out and looked for things to fight on every continent and island we could find, the end result being the greatest empires the world has ever seen.

Our nations are being flooded with foreign invaders against our will. Recently, the left began declaring that Whites were an endangered species, that the non-whites had won, and that it was time for Whites to take the black pill; except they seemed to forget one important fact: Whites are still the majority in all White nations.

Now they are trying to backpedal and convince Whites "not to play identity politics" because it's "too dangerous", but it's too late. Pandora's box has been opened, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop what has already begun.

The Aryan man is a strange creature. Part of the reason that the reaction to the invasion has been as slow in coming as it has is because on some deep, primal level, we do not actually see the invaders as a physical threat. They are constitutionally weak, and have vastly inferior intelligence.

We are like a large, sleeping dog that has gotten very comfortable with its resting spot, and annoying stray mongrel puppies have begun nipping at our heels and taking nibbles of our food. We know that if we stand up and re-establish order and dominance in our territory that these mongrel puppies will all be killed. Part of us can't believe they are even stupid enough to be messing with us in the first place: "Is this a joke?"

But the deep flame has been lit: The wrath of the Aryan man has been ignited once more. Like wildfire, it is spreading from one heart to the next, preparing the tribe once again to heed the call of the war drums that have protected our blood time and time again.

Virgin black power
Chad white power

Are you a fed?

blood for the blood god

no that´s great , catholics have been corrupt child traffickers and blood drinkers for hundreds of years , they are everything antichristian there is.

Those are danish fucking larpers trying to sound sami with a german band name.

winged hussars is the best Sabaton
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
But religiously themed rock songs will never surpass the true adulation and praise of a hymn written to God in Heaven
youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c

This. It is a product of multiculturalism, not archaic nationalism. Diversity is our strength.

This post deserved trips

That's fake traditional music.

This is real traditional music.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

This is excellent.

TERRA EUROPA.

>whites
No white culture has been like that

>tips fedora

>t. ass blasted Amermutt Christfags

Go to helheim you kike lovers.

This is rather beautiful.

Literally you right now

> fucking kek

It shows the inherent truth of the racial divide: whites are logical organisers who create order, and blacks are not.

Looks like a variant of a Wicker Man ritual.

Guessing the building is made of straw?

>dat man's voice
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=rZh-GpIs2Do

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

I wouldn't be speaking, considering your Mongolian heritage.

Nice post.

Gave me goosebumps.

That was fucking awesome

do you recognize anyone in this photo?

i almost fell asleep listening to that

i don't know if anyone else noticed this...i didn't notice it till right now...but when you click embed on this vid you will see a tundra truck. on the gate of the truck you will see a maroon Shriner's bumper sticker. reminds me of the san bernadino shooting with the Mason in the square & compass hat.

spoopy, lads....velly spoopy

i thought whites dont exist though

I fucking love heilung.

in america maybe

Let's appreciate just how superior white music is and how much it has evolved

Thousands of years ago white men started making music like this;
youtu.be/TOnosezkxsw
Beautiful, but we started creating ever more beautiful instruments and refine our skills and now we have music like this;
youtu.be/ErN8JDGjrHQ

Amazing

/Comfy
Rise Aryan Bretheren

youtube.com/watch?v=DKJ3tKRKHec

This is objectively their best performance.

Day of the rope theme song.

Speaking of war horns, I e just discovered the Celtic carnyx
youtu.be/azo7mSt8o9M
It must have been amazing to be confronted with an army of these things. But I can't find many examples of these things on YouTube or if there is any music with them incorporated

/Fact

>this board of autistic basket weavers got trump elected to the presidency
>magic is real
Go back to school you disgrace to the genus Homo.

This is amazing. Thanks, never heard of this band before..

Where were you during the election? We literally started a cult over an Egyptian frog god.

he can blow my horn

>pagans burn twigs

checked
That is some LOTR-tier stuff right there, user.

we wuz War Elves.

The first to go will be the coalburners.

Odin is going to kill YHWH. The seers have spoken.

stupid frogposter

They're german. Most whites in the US have German ancestry

I feel stupid saying this but I have this innate connection with this somehow. It feels like a tool of my past.

>he hasn't taken the reincarnation pill.

wardunna is better

Good. Don't you just think this is the pinical of humanity? To me it doesn't mater if we colonise the stars of elimate every disease. We could do all of that and still be as miserable and unenlightened as before, probably more so. But to live like the elves, in peace and harmony , forming our own cultures and musics. That is what humanity should aspire to

youtu.be/SEljJ12i4Cg

Reincarnation. It's real.

As if our ansestors are calling from a distant time, beckoning us to honour them

What can I say; We like beating on things.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE

It's your blood speaking, your genetic memory.

We are descended from ruthless warriors.

This too:

Hail Heilung

From their goybook: Heilung is sounds from the northern european iron age and viking period. We used everything from running water, human bones, reconstructed swords and shields up to ancient frame drums and bronze rings in the songs.
The lyrics contain original texts from rune stones and preserved spear shafts, amulets and other artifacts. Furthermore poems, which either deal with historical events or are translations/ interpretations of the originals.
Every attempt to link the music to modern political or religious points are pointless, since Heilung tries to connect the listener to the time before Christianity and its political offsprings raped and burned itself into the northern european mentality.
Heilung means healing in german and describes the core of the sound. It is supposed to leave the listener eased and relaxed after a sometimes turbulent musical journey.

This must be why I feel drawn to fight or hunt.

RABBI YESHUA BEN JOSEF

Something magical about that scene.
Imagine this not happening anymore, ever.

Exactly. Don't fuck with us and don't come to our countries.

youtu.be/cOAMdE5RuLo

The worship of "progress" and transhumanism is an intentional distortion of nature.

The Kali Yuga is drawing to a close.

We are living it.

Our descendants will live in a different way.

This ones good and his voice may surprise you
youtu.be/QE6AscIZW9M

But this is nigger music... Drums, simple/repetitive patterns, etc.

European paganism is nothing like the mutt atheist cancer mr. Jose Dakwuan Jing.

No.
youtu.be/CDcpnqFZ8bI

Proof that Scandinavians are white niggers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=151&v=DD65K4VR6Lw

>drums=nigger music
Fun fact the christians banned the use of drums and certain wood winds during religious ceremonies (just for whites though) shortly after (((taking over))))

>Can't control wild people.
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY

youtube.com/watch?v=ovqoy2UdDVQ&list=RDovqoy2UdDVQ

drums symbolize the beating of the heart
also niggers dont have a culture, they dont own anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGCjaRX4qe8

Rather be with White niggers than you stupid faggots. Your tolerance of actual niggers makes me sick along with how weak and cucked you are. I'll cut your head off myself.

Show bare feet.

I was replying to his post about the russian pagans dipshit.

Dan, please.

Hey, I saw them live. My grandparents took me when I went to visit. It had a super annoying hippy atmosphere.

I saw these guys live too;
>youtube.com/watch?v=cg0TQyjdHJ0

OP song is cool but I'm more of a Finntroll guy.

The pic related you posted is about your own country, stupid burger.

>he doesn't enjoy being whipped into a frenzied bloodlust by the war drums

youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM

How hasn't this been posted yet youtube.com/watch?v=5RStnppJfWs

Thanks for this

being this fucking muttmad

>Europeans 'defeated' themselves
>Europeans 'traded up' from a savage and tribal warrior culture to some lukewarm, love thy neighbour Jew cuck religion
M FUCKING F W
>Australian christcuck

I've spoken to Old One Eye and well - he's awakening - and frankly it's fucking on now chaps.

As an aesthetic consideration tho can we mix in some Adidas Puma and assorted other brand names with the shrooms, bones and animal skins? I feel the need for my War Shamanism to have some contemporary resonance. Chav it up a touch, hey?

youtu.be/48V3JxqdbGg

Sure but Christians everywhere act like a bunch of bleeding heart soccer moms. They're worthless nigger lovers.

This is super comfy.
White niggers are superior to niggers.

That's why we're called whites, not niggers.

>implying

>I feel something stirring in me, lads.

That's an erection. Your body will be going through many changes at this time in your life user.

If you want to defeat your greatest cultural enemy, you must remind yourself what are your roots

youtube.com/watch?v=lGupr_ISDtc

forchanpoll

Redpilled music thread

> Fashwave
youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ

> Orchestra + chorus (this touch your soul)
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2SnxBvDao&feature=youtu.be

>We literally started a cult over an Egyptian frog god
With you idiots and your countless sockpuppet accounts as its only members.
Stumpy Don got elected because of boomers, hicks and voter ennui, not because of your "omfg so cool chaos magickq frog numbers cult".

knowing

You need to go back to leftypol and share your girlfriend with your comadres to show how superior you are.

Bump

kek
you keep telling yourself that you memeflagging faggot. You're here, aren't you?

No you're both wrong, it was Russia!
>GITDCIAN

discount wardruna

I'm here to laugh at idiots you arseblasted turd burglars.
Whatever you say, whitey.

>he's awakening - and frankly it's fucking on now chaps
This music.

>Seriously. Don't fuck with white people. They are fucking crazy. Do shitskins not understand the beast they are conjuring? Just look at this shit:

The title is ¨Krigsgaldr¨ it means something Krig = war Galdr=old Magic, or war spell in Old Norse. Galdr was a form of magic practised by Odin and old god, the Æser.
It is said that Odin had a decapitated head of a Jotun that could Galdr.

>uses anarchist flag
And yet you own a smartphone.

That’s a wicker man. This was an inherently magickal ceremony.

That's Ghaals project right? Isn't he a faggot?

Actually I think I fucking hate music like this. It's the epitome of LARPing. It's all modern harmonies and have no actual connection to the old music. Maybe try to actually play in the modes that was actually played, with the same tonality and the rhythms and so on. This is so obviously modern and larpy. Anyone that dresses up in a fucking costume to play music should be shot. >lets play in a spooky minor key and bang some drums in 4/4 so tribal lmao
Fuck this shit.

Yes, huge faggot.

this is so dank, I have to see a doctor

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

You have the theatrical sense of a mongoloid puritan.

>Aaron Halbert is a missionary serving in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

Can't we pay a fucking shitskin in this hellhole $10 so he can get rid of this degenerate faggot.

That's a ChristKike. Yeah we already know they're nigger lovers.

me on the left

Yes, it's theater, and theater is for faggots. I'll go listen to some faithful and true music from that time with some actual ethnomusicological basis and traditional backing like a fucking patrician that knows my shit rather than watch this theater performance like a rootless burger such as yourself.

you have to check on Forchanpol.net

>I'm here to laugh at idiots you arseblasted turd burglars.
That's what they all say.

Bye, let me know when it has some soul.

2edgy4me.

That image.
Beautiful!
Nice get to.

hahaha faggot

Been here for years. You clowns never shifted my political opinions an inch. The only thing you're good for is the occasional racist joke, but you've be getting less funny and more stupid.

This

Was going to say something along this line but no need now.

bitch please
the muslims and the blacks should be scared of the white man for one thing only.

white men during the Manhattan Project in the 1940's pushed the boundaries of technology to a place previously unknown.

White men invented the nuclear bomb and with it harnessed enough power to destroy all life on this planet.

your damn right white people are crazy.

thanks for daily dose of optimism, broanon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaLyYTLTAk

Old Gods are caliing us, do you hear that user?

Good shit. Posts like these are why I still hang around this shithole.

Yes the iz

hahhaha what the fuck is this

Damn, she reminds me of Vicar Amelia.
I want to fuck Vicar Amelia super hard.

Nice OP but a bit too soft for my liking

Here's something more entertaining
youtu.be/mrIc6YJnyN8

its the KIKES, after them there wont be a shitskin in sight. they will have all run away

babbys first ritual ambient song

why do the people that can't sing always ruin these types of songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY
just skip to 2:05 for this one

Any trad celtic style songs about white badassery?

Primitivism is a poor example

youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8
I've stopped talking in good faith with liberals and conservatives alike. It's like said, they abandoned the moralist facade where they argued racism is evil. There's no point trying to justify anything to them, or stand on equal ground with them. They openly embrace being the enemy of every white nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-w2m-TeLi6I
>10 captchas

as if we fear you whitebois

yawn. lemme know when this guy gets out

not long now. how "regrets" his actions >:)

all niggers should be exterminated

Boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhjPGGSuuNM

Every spring there's a nationwide celebration of Maslenitsa which includes burning a twig figure representing the winter and eating a lot of pancakes that are yellow and round and in that sense represent the sun.

One of the few pagan Slav traditions that christcucks have failed to extinguis and chose to embrace instead.

wow that's so scary omg

The guy playing this is a galician, more middle easterner than white or """celt"""

>amerimutt goblino feels closeness to ancient middle eastern music
Not surprising

here, a real pagan song, the oldest one ever found from greece.
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk

>meanwhile: black music

>LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST LOOK AT THE FLICK OF THE WRIST

I don't like what that thing that you like so it is bad !!

>Wadruna

Fucking amazing band. The singer used to play with Gorgoroth back in the day, believe it or not.

I'd not seen that clip before, thanks cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLL4lZIg8gU

this is quite african/retarded

>theater is for faggots.
i too hate culture

I am afraid for such retards. They might burn accidentaly burn themselves.

Our shamanic heritage.

The Gods exist in the deep waters of the human subconscious and shared subconscious. We have called forth Kek, we imagine. (You) know who comes next? The monolith, the man of order.

>just a woman screaming for herd
>music

Our skies reflect the deep waters of our subconscious--- As above, so below

the singing reminds me of my autistic cousin who has absolutely no idea what rhythm is

shame he as eaten by Fenrir though

The head of John the baptist. Funny how this theme reverberates through religions.

Music that needs this big of a production to get its point across isn't good. Literally, Lil Yachty-tier.

real music incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=33XotuYs-io
youtube.com/watch?v=RCL2CWQaH4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RMHguvZPcqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WcRxH6LfMuE
youtube.com/watch?v=l-jtM8qlSQs

No
Can't hear over this:

Larping like a nigger or a nigger lover to get people angry on an image board full of autists like yourself

nice, didn't know that band before.

you claim to speak the truth, but your digits say you know no more than the rest of us.

>Cred Forums then
>WE WUZ EUROPEANS & ROMANS
>Cred Forums now
>WE WUZ PAGANS

>1 person

>france
>WE WUZ
>Wait the visigoths raped us senseless
>wait we never beat the english
>WE WUZ
>wait the Russian Bear completely obliterated our country
>WE WUZ
>wait we pressured poland into starting WWII
>WE WUZ
>wait we let niggers and sandniggers rape our women in broad daylight, on video, on facebook live, and the rapists get 4 hours community service per rape baby they pump into our wives

>Viva la France

>calls pagans larping
>posts larping deus vult
christians are fucking retards

you dont get to bully france mutt. they created you

>you dont get to bully france mutt. they created you
>german
>irish
>cherokee
>karuk
I'm tribal m8. Why are you using shill memes, do they pay you?

What the fuck?
I literally just watched this video, then came to this shithole for the first time in a couple of days to see your pic at the top of the catalogue.

Fucking weird.

This 100% can you imagine hearing that out in the open wondering through the forest.

>I'm tribal
know your place mutt

>know your place mutt
It's almost like a shill, frustrated at taking orders from a falcon-faced kike supervisor while sitting in his tiny cubicle tapping away at a keyboard like a drone...is projecting himself onto me.

>talks shit about france in an obvious attempt at divide and conquer
>calls me the shill
>admits to being a mutt subhuman
fuck off retard

Pagans are fucking degenerate larpers. Just look at the fucking comments on the video. "2018 is the year of my return to my pagan roots". You faggots are no different than the commie neckbeards trying to be the next dictator. Grow the fuck up.

>America
>tries to forget that France helped you fight the anglos during the revolutionary war
>became rich and powerful by selling weapons during WWII like literal jews
>completely BLACKED by niggers and spics
>create wars and insecurity everywhere
>"liberate" other countries by destablizing them and putting dictators in charge
>give billions of money to jews
>spread trash consumerist materialistic culture everywhere
>spread propaganda with hollywood
>steal inventors and scientists from all over the world with your jewish money
>kill your own people to spread more war
>half of your white population are actually literal goblins
>loves gays and AIDS
>loves jewish/sandnigger culture such as circumcision

It's not Odin those faggots are summoning though

his eagle pin looks like an upside down ankh.

Odin isnt one of the Old Gods either

The French know where they stand. Most europeans do.
It's why ex-pat Germans consider Germans still living in Germany to be non-germans, after letting Merkel sell their lands to foreigners. You can google those testimonials yourself.

My blood is pure. Your fixation on genetics indicates insecurity, and your unprovoked projections are a self-affirmation and reactionary defense mechanism.

No one here doesn't think you're not a shill. I'm not sure what posting policies you guys review in meetings, but you've been doing a shit job at blending and swaying opinion. The Redditors and Facebookers do more damage than the millions they spend on you shills.

Cheers.

Really?

Great thread filled with the spirit of europeans. While the non-whites gnash there teeth at us with insults and promoting a jewish god. Thank you fellow whites for the reassurance Cred Forums isn't completely lost to the non-white hordes

Also I forgot:
>created feminism

>Odin isnt one of the Old Gods either
>mfw these idiots are trying to summon Yog-Sothoth
fucking pagn faggots stop that shit

The drum they use in OP's video is a Kultrun, a Mapuche ritual drum.

It's not
Same shamanistic shit
And I'm all for shamanism but i recognize an anti white civilization trap when i see one

Not even their best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM

Are there other bands that use human femurs as percussion instruments?

Yes we are. Whats your point.
Crazyness is blessing from the madness god and eternal forest power of Sehke.
We Are Crazy, But that crazyness only makes us eternal.
When a white person wakes up from brainwashing he will become god and never die.

The templars founded (((international banking))) user-kun

Sieg fucking heil. Beautifully and eloquently put. This will make a fine screencap.

you also forgot
>chemtrails - alzheimers,respiratory diseases,dementia,autism
>making the frogs gay through food,water,cosmetics
>selling baby parts and making a bussiness out of the ancient fallen angel atrocity of abortion (look up the book of Enoch)
>autism vaccines
>false flag events
>fake wars for the synagogue of Satan
>autism vaccines mandatory for the population of goblins completely and utterly crippling them in the process ( if not killing them )
>hub of ruthless criminals highly esteemed among the wicked population
Modern day Babylon/Mordor/whatever you want to call it but its surely an abomination to God as a nation.

All great civs were founded by aryans
You're not gettng off this ride, at least aryan genes aren't

Wardruna did it better without going over the top with the LARPing like the group posted in OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9bZP-YpkAo

mind you both of these bands aren't playing truly authentic traditional folk music, but their own compositions that are deeply inspired by traditional folk music with legitimately authentic traditional instruments. It is still neat to see musical artists attempting to reconnect and rejuvenate that traditional sound into something new that gets people interested.

Schwarze Sonne detected.

The old blood still calls.

Are they imitating wolv's sounds? Becuase there are like 6 wolves in all Norway

>pagan larpers are scary
not really

Wolves were only recently wiped out in Europe. Obviously their shtick is pre-Christian when wolves were still roaming the continent in the millions.

>remember, that we are all brothers
>all people
What have they got to worry about? Even the Vikings weren't racist.

Bruh we had a wolf in our swamp few years back
Poor fella prolly fled terrorism in neighboring country

Pure christian music is better than these demonic excrements
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdGAW0i9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=sB-YlI02_tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7-z8dVNyXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=LhBvS2wHSvQ

>everyone else respectfully informs the american what he is feeling
>moor brings up mutt meme
like pottery

Hello? They were only wiped from pagan=protestant western Europe.

1927. I'd say if history runs in cycles thats about what year were in.

>memeflag

>lays down nothing but memes
>gets flustered about meme flags
stay on Cred Forums lol

>memeflag

The last thing they will hear!

youtube.com/watch?v=perM4JVZsxo

>died to superior Christians
That's not what happened. Largely the elements of early christianity you're enamoured with are the remnants and admixture of the pre-christian spirit.

>moorflag

>memeflag

is that jeff rosenstock

>waited 5 minutes to post the same thing again
>moorflag

the north remembers

>>memeflag

Post examples.

>moorflag
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

SUPERIOR VOLKSMUSIKK COMING THROUGH:
youtube.com/watch?v=SyK5AxtlU3w

Skam deg, Ola.

>memeflag

The blindfold and antlers remind me of Amelia, except not a filthy beast. Pretty hot.

>kikette falls for jewish tricks and gets BLACKED.com

my sides are now in a parallel dimension

Bad Polan. Not xDDDD.

great post

looks like fourth stage autism

Fuck your lame ass video.
But you are correct...
DON'T FUCK WITH WHITE PEOPLE.
CUT YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF AND WEAR IT AS A MASK WHILE PLAYING SOCCER WITH YOUR HEAD. MAKE YOUR KIDS PLAY TOO.
youtu.be/yjb0j9l1sz4

Hail the North
Hail it's icy winds
Northern frost makes a mans heart burn hotter
I live
I remember
A heart of fire fanned by the Northern Winds

No. Not at all.

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I'd rather be 100% mongolian than a fucking mutt like you

That doesn't make any sense. Why do total badass's still exist within the white race? Is it that they are still the picturesque warrior archetype but they don't believe in Paganism, etc?

you're my wife now

>All the ones who made it were the ones who bent the knee to the invading christians
The traditions continued to some degree within Christianity. That's hard to deny. The adaptable survived and continued. Unfortunately though they're a faint echo at this point.

Because some of the elements do persist, though they're disparate and far less recognised.

This makes me want to lift iron. Holy shit.

I've been listening to this stuff everytime I lift, it's fucking amazing, like training for Ragnarok

Well yeah, we had to have made nigger music at one point in time. Just because we can make different things now doesn't mean we shouldn't pay respect to the way things were before.

youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U