Soy overload

Just look at him and feel the illness.

I despise him with every atom of my being. Even the bacteria that live inside my gut hate him. Such a weak pathetic excuse for a human being.

I'm not going to stop playing video games the only fun in my life

i just love to think that he sits in his room full of video game merchandise and faggery, and he has to look into his camera and put the fakest of smiles on his face for a split moment, and then go back to having his normal bland bearded soy face

his fans are all he has left. gotta pander or he'll be left with nothing

It is truly sad what has happened to the white race

>morbidly obese
>disabled
>can't breathe properly
>can't wipe his own arse
>can't see his own penis
>can't wash himself
>has had more sex than the average Cred Forumsfaggot
HAHAHAHAHA!

who the fuck is this?

There has always been people who are weak, and people who are strong.
It is just a new thing that weak people get fame too now.

>Implying Boogie has had sex

His wife and him were both obese and never had any kids, I doubt they ever had sex

There's a lot more weak people after WW2

Makes sense to be honest, we have had a good time for 70 years, that is a few generations raised weak.
We are just peaking now.

And of course not everyone are raised weak, but majority.

i thought weekdays were bad with the slide threads.

tonight is something else.

>every thread that doesn't suck trumps dick is shills
Good goy, build the wall after Israel is saved!

He literally said penetration was impossible

Is Black Panther a good movie? Last time I listened to Cred Forums I was told not to watch Get Out, but I recently watched it and it was a good horror movie.

shut up bong.

>wtf why isn't there another 10 BASED ISRAEL threads?

Eat a bullet newfag.

why is this guy even popular? Some bullies serious neglected their work.
People like him should be pushed to suicide.

This guy is a phony. He act's all Politically Correct conforming to the social norms of his youtube audience, then comes to /fit/ and starts calling people "faggots" etc just to try and prove his Cred Forums cred.
Embarrassing.

It's actually good. The action scenes and CGI are a bit dated but the acting is good and it doesn't try too hard. If you like marvel movies you will love it. Worth a torrent, maybe even a matinee.

>He literally said penetration was impossible
This, he said he cant physical have sex and only did "hand stuff" with his wife

no you for you. this thread is slide shill central.

there is nothing wrong with liking black panther.
why are you guys spasming out over a superhero movie?
just treat it like every other fantasy movie

At what point does a soyboy look in the mirror and finally acknowledge the error of his ways?

Because I don't like blacks. Why would I want to go see a movie with pretty much nothing but blacks if I don't like blacks in the first place? Fuck it.

@161070204
interesting, you copied and pasted that from 3 other threads. i'm none of those people.

based toothpaste flag

The same day they usually end up necking themselves. That or the day the walk in on their wife cheating on them. Sometimes it's the same day.

>@161070204
kill yourself

Q predicted this

>@161070204
Where the fuck do you think you are? How fuckin new are you shit for brains

This

Who?

>6969
faggots

this is not twitter you piece of shit

Wat

big if true

I have no idea who he is but I instantly want to bayonet him.

You responded to the wrong person fucktard

you dumb le 56% mutt

who is this fat sloth and more importantly why is anyone here watching him

this is utterly sad. the fuck.

Immigrants from reddit who love e-celebs

Fuck off shitskin, go bathe in your shit river and clothe yourself in ashes you literal faggot

you responded to wrong guy amerimutt

you think this is peaking?!
you're so naive

is that the pic on your greencard?

> Fuck off shitskin
I'm whiter than you ahmed go fuck yourself nigger cock sucker

How does it feel to post 56% memes as a stinking subhuman Indian? Get nuked by pakis shitskin

>shitskin
>has a 50% chance of being non-White
>some Indians have European blood in them
>India will soon be whiter than muttland

I have light brown hair, blue eyes and white skin. What do you look like pajeet?

An obese e-celeb whose platonic wife divorced when she realized he was "slimming" down instead of dying from sleep apnea like that other fat journalist that died during his honeymoon. She realized she wasn't gonna inherit his shit any time soon, so she bailed out, after all the nigger cuckolding she did for him, he thanks her by not dying. Such an unfair life.

dats right we Indians are true aryans.
> बाकि तू सब चुटिये हो

Your country is sinking into sharia and all you can think to do is sling shit online to defend the reputation of your former colony? I hope the hajis show your people no mercy for your weakness and passivity. Partand parcel.

>implying that proves anything

I have light brown hair, blue eyes and white skin. What do you look like pajeet?
> when expectation meets the reality

Would rather sink into sharia than be a shabbos goy my entire life, you americans are worse than the gorillas in Africa, second only to the kikes you rule over you

that's right burgers are the one who spreads degeneracy all over the world

Race is 40% skull/face, 40% skin, 20% blood. If Brittany Venti didn't have the typical nigger hippo nose, she'd be much closer to a white than a nigger. Give this thing straight blonde hair and blue eyes, she's still a monkey.

Hehe. Well that's how it goes. With his diet mountain dew.

The kikes are the ones flooding your country with subhuman rapists, and again all you can do is post on an anonymous board until they jail you for being offensive. Go pay for your tv license bonger.

>supporting niggers
You are so cucked you do it willfully

kys new fag we are full
> no more reddit refugees

Probably bait but do me a solid and rope yourself cuckfag

Gee who bombed them to come to Europe? Who destroyed Christianity? Who made liberalism and democracy?

dark...

you pathetic la creature can't even handle the bantz. Fucking bunch of rookies

Wow, you finally found the right post to make fun of after only a few attempts! With an intellect like yours I'm sure that space program will be putting us to shame by 2020!

El gigante...

Jews for the second two, and you act like bombing hajis is a bad thing. No wonder they have no respect for your "men"

>newfriends still fall for this
You have to go back

>Hand stuff
>Not even Mouth stuff

Jesus what a cuck

Nah, to be honest I'm really digging the volley of insults you and I have going. Shit like this is why I like coming here. It's fun.

Right? Maybe she has a mouth troll like in Clerks 2

I doubt his physical state allows him to have sex with anyone

El creaturisimo

that's rich coming from ahmed slaves

More like immigrants from Cred Forums

>I was being retarded on purpose g-guys
kys

Damn. I was really supportive of him despite his utter weakness and docile nature. I hoped he would come around, but it's too late.

by the year 2020 you will be just known as Brazil 2.0

Yet he earns more money than you and loved by millions of fans across the world.

You're the pathetic human being here.

Fucking Listerfiend strikes again

>those digits
Big if true, checked and sweating

YES

>it was a good horror movie.

It really wasnt though, was it, unless you are into formulatic shit designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

It was designed for people with low IQ and higher than average melanin.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!

Based rajeev with the holy trips

the poo will gorge itself on loo

If the US doesn't just disintegrate into a ruthless race war he's probably right

The Hebraic puppeteer reveals himself

Also kek, funny shit moshe

What's manitees got to do with this?

dumb frogposter

good Goy

Matinee, it's a movie theater term ya goofy bogun

>having money and people that like you means you can't be pathetic
Jesus christ, the quality around here went to shit fast.
Pic related got 3 digigs of IQ more than you.

The ideal male form tbqhwyf

i can walk
i can fuck
i can go to the gym

im glad that he can keep his millions and his fans, i'm sure he is so very happy :)

Kek busted. I hate Jews as a group but kikes make for clever shitposters. So how's the weather in India this time of year?

kek

Its decent, but by no means the best

>Boogie will never lose the w-

Oh.

T.skinnyfat commie

gotta agree these kikes are good at shitposting no wonder netanyahu son is a shitposter too.

I bet he smells bad. Also he needs to get clothes that actually fit his form. He looks like a kid that stole shit out of his dads closet in both pics

Envy.

He won the game of capitalism. He can fuck your girlfriend or wife with his vast wealth and she wouldn't say no. How does that make you feel?

Im not good looking enough to get hotties and am not attracted to the ones easily obtainable by me so I am content for now. If I get to the point I think I can get women I am attracted to then I will bother trying. For now I see no point in trying for something that wont happen

Khazar milkers and Sephardic shitposters. It's not that Jews have nothing to offer the world, you just gotta look in the right places. Like under sweaters and on Mongolian knitting forums

Get off my island kike, my wife could bench you

I read allot of comics in my day,
If they made it somewhat faith full you should watch it.
Wakanda is basicly a natsoc ethnostate that hates all his monkey neighbours.
It hides a rather big anti multiculti and anti globalisation message in it.
That all the chimps didn't catch that and are just yelling black pride and don't get what the story of Wakanda is about is just a delicious irony cherry on top of the shit pile.
We really should try to claim black panther as an alt right symbol, itd perfectly doable and just see how quick they handed over pepe and milk to us.

>the only reason you can hate someone is envy

Projection.

not even memeing here. Im far richer than this faggot is.
That doesnt mean anything tho.
>He can fuck your girlfriend or wife with his vast wealth and she wouldn't say no.
Pathetic bait or just a normal anglo having his sister fucked by mohammed, cant really say.

It’s a standard marvel film. 6/10

Dont waste your strengh with him.
That fucker is not worthy.

I was tempted to buy a vintage gameboy, but I've reconsidered. Thank you, OP.

But what about your wife's son?

I used to like India but now China is best friend.

the world would have been better off had he just ate his fatass to death.

his wife divorced him and he gave her 50% of his money lmao.

Man it always makes me laugh when I remember he got chewed out abd insulted by Anita and all he mustered was an apology to her like the fat cowardly faggot he is.

Seeing that guy's face is just plain depressing.

top kek

nooooooooo

Based Apu BTFOs Americlaps with trips of truth

if the uncontrolled immigration problem isn't taken care of than no one can stop your country turning into brazil 2.0

Completely generic Marvel action flick. Not as good as original iron man, better than most of the sequels.

Most surprising thing is that 'fuck whitey' dude was the villain. Still very anti-white over all.

Yeah, you can. But - do you?

>Most surprising thing is that 'fuck whitey' dude was the villain

I didn't think they would take it in that direction.