Are all the East Asian flag posters actually white, and not ethnically Asian?

Are all the East Asian flag posters actually white, and not ethnically Asian?

leshir hala ching chong

Yes

Not only that, literally every single one that isn't using a proxy is an English teacher

I have yet to see an actual Asian from those countries here.

> English teachers don't count.

English teachers are traitors to the west and will hang first on the DOTR

Some japon posters are actual japs, though 90% are english teachers. I think at least China has their own version of Cred Forums and East Asia in general have their own style of the internet with their own Cred Forums, reddit, forums etc chatting a lot of shit about whites and blacks on them.

People pretending to be someone else on this board?

I'm shocked to my very core

Yes
Only actual Asian posters here spam r/asianmasculinity shit with Western flags (migrants)

There hasn't been a single Chinese/Korean/Japanese poster from China/Korea/Japan on this board that I can remember.

I can tell immediately just by the way they type if they're actually Asians or just English teachers/proxyfags LARPing. And, so far, they've all been English teachers/proxyfags LARPing.

>Some japon posters are actual japs

What's the reason you're living in Japan as a white person?

We're basically all Filipinos

Oooh herro! My name a Sun-geoul Pong me a worst Korean!

Seriously though it’s all English teachers and military stationed in Korea and japan

Japan is closer to being white than Chinese and Korean.

They got some Ainu/ Caucus shit in their genes.

If you don't believe me, look it up.

As an English teacher in Asia, I can tell you that yes, this is definitely the case.
There a fuckton of foreigners here.

Judging by the awful Engrish, a few must be asian.

They type that "Engrish" shit on purpose, they're English teachers/proxyfags LARPing.

I don't feel like going into detail, but I'm well aware of how English is learned and taught in those countries and the "mistakes" made when someone is LARPing as a Korean/Chinese/Japanese just aren't mistakes they would actually make.

To fake it properly you have to write the sentence in Japanese and then translate it to English word-for-word whoch too much work is need for make only a shitpost ,so the sloppy approximation has made

I see. I’ve met a few asians in my time and there is something in English that works as a total wall for some of them. They can learn other languages just fine (in my anecdotal experience, French), but then go for English and kek

>this obsession

Worry about yourself. Also, I'M WHITER THAN YOU.

sage
/thread

This is my first thread of the day you weeb

What's the context behind this guy?

My point still stands

Rope is cheap and so is your life (I think you know where I'm going with this)

Was a weeb with yellow fever, thought I'd get it out of my system by living here a year or two. Liked the place and stayed longer.

Autistic Asian revealing his power level to the public. Taking Cred Forums neet shekels whilst making an arse of himself.

Chinks mostly don’t speak American. The ones who can are successful businessmen who have no need for Cred Forums.

They're white english teachers/pickup artists/US soldiers

yes
not me, but close enough

I am a zogbot here for american hegemony. 3 more months...

which base?

The big one. Wanna give me a job? I an not a slob.

t newfag

Can I get a mama Mia?

I keked so hard
Asians blonde master race

The ones who a thirsty for the yellow river are race traitoring soyboys

The ones who think that the white rape monster are a bunch of twats are actual Asians

Fuck, you're making me lose hope that I'll lose my weeabooness someday. I started learning Japanese recently and I'll have enough money to go on a vacation to Tokyo in a couple of years. Am I fucked?

I'm functional enough in 日本語 to tell the difference. It comes across in the grammar, and it's not engrlish. Japan has a very specific style of English that comes from their education and pop culture scope that only a 本物の大和民族 will have, as opposed to a nissei or english instructor.

go ask Cred Forums, faggot

is american flag poster actually human, and not butter stinking pig?

imagine my shock