(((They))) dont care about us

This song was really written about the Jews.... Wasnt it?

If it was written about whites/blacks/browns in general, it contradicts the earlier 2 michael Jackson songs on his albums regarding black vs White and what is white or black in general.. (Am i white or black?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE
m.youtube.com/watch?t=159s&v=902soIf9_o4
youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc
youtube.com/watch?v=wGj8CC7Z2yc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRLRgy1rVk
youtube.com/watch?v=wmxSNgyVNrU
youtube.com/watch?v=kp_XA9ycbqk
accessonline.com/articles/la-toya-jackson-michael-forgave-me-for-speaking-out-against-him-in-1993-103191/
youtu.be/oghidHN4QgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_v._Murray
youtu.be/U6yLdJQNMoc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ClhhBRBF_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EW2jCPOi0-4
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
genius.com/Michael-jackson-they-dont-care-about-us-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
bitsofbooksblog.wordpress.com/2015/02/page/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=rFtQYfwIPx8
cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/11/jackson.trial/index.html?_s=PM:LAW
nme.com/news/people-think-lady-gaga-dressed-nazi-last-hillary-clinton-rally-1835433
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=5MgSTlpPHGk
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc
youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck
youtube.com/watch?v=14XkoLWHpVc&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=-8A3qSN7cMU&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=nxH8Bc0cHok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was. He had to do some damage control, but

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me.

Is clearly about (((((them))))).

He literally names the kikes in the song.

He's not a faggot that hides. Mike was based.

Yes, I agree.

It's not even a secret MJ was a nazi and down with the JQ. He even wore a red armband without the swastica. Where do you think the pedo charges came from?

I know.. Michael Jackson was a hero...
Minus the arm band? got more official pics? I mean, ive seen the armband but i want pics... Even if its common, ide still like to see it again.

Bump 1

He went to the White house like this.

Bump 2

bump, old news but newfags need the old red pills too

Also, in the Brazilian version

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

>Michael, eles não ligam pra gente.

"Eles" here literally means (((them))).

He was probably redpilled on the Jewish participation on the transatlantic slave trade too.

At least it's understandable since he's been dead for a while.

"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us"
-Michael Jackson

Why are mike's kids white?

>mike's kids

Hollywood jews had their fingers in him for decades. Their final pubic court case against him failed so they murdered him.

It is not his. Michael was a castrato

Oh come the fuck on

So all thoose pedophile scandals were set up by Jews?

Because MJ was aware about the muttpill and adopted his kids instead.

So instead of making his own he chose to raise another man's children? Seems like a step backwards.

Because even he understood that mutting would be a mistake.

Hollywood parents used to send their kids to Neverland so that they didn't get scooped up by the (((real rapists))).

Michael came to know about the history of the NWO later in his life. After worldwide dealings with elite society and numerous "offers" by them, and from an early age dealing with the characters who operate Hollywood and the music industry, he really only a couple confidants left he could trust, and he was becoming more redpilled than Cred Forums can comprehend. It's apparent he knew he had to keep a lid on it yet sometimes he couldn't help talking out more with subtle and not so subtle references. They grew concerned and he was soon hit with (((charges))).

Probably Michael was woke and loved Hitler.

Are there still any of those YouTube videos of him saying subtle redpilled shit to try and get a crumb across?

Read this pic: and this one attached.

MJ is king. MJ is life.

Kikes, mudslides (Nation of Islam) and nigger doctors took him from us.

CHAMONAAAHHHH!!!L

I don't have the list at hand. They're out there and on hooktube.

The Jews made him censor the part of the song that goes" Jew me, sue me, kick me kike me" for radio and TV.

This.

Here's a quote from the horse's mouth (ADL).
>Abraham Henry Foxman, National Director of the Anti-Defamation League from 1987 to 2015.

Reminder. This one will be new to many of you. Kek spoke through Michael and Michael through Kek. The toy from 1987. Back of box that explains incoming.
>1/2

Prophesy of Cred Forums from Kek -> Jackson in 1987.

Jew me
Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me
Kike me
But don't you black or white me.

Yes it was about the Jews and they responded by convincing people he was a peadofile.

Michael jackson was white and based.
He also had a nazi uniform collection.

can some draw genius meme tookie?

"This toad may be cold, but he can turn a weakling into a man I'm told."

>ie. Kek + Cred Forums

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE

Michael Jackson was Based

Truly the king of Pop and could have changed the world if Jews didn't ruin him

>tfw old cunt
feelsbadman
>tfw saw based MJ in Sydney for the HIStory tour 1996
feelsgoodman

Always wanted to see Freddie mercury or Michael Jackson live

m.youtube.com/watch?t=159s&v=902soIf9_o4

yeah Freddie would have been awesome
>that live aid Wembley performance
youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc

I would give my first born child to be in the crowd when he did the vocals with them.

wow, that's something else. I've always thought he was a really bright and intriguing guy. Didn't know about the Jew/Hitler stuff til I came to Cred Forums though

The fact that Cred Forums is in complete agreement on Michael Jackson warms my heart

Checked.

So Cred Forums worship black people now ?

Only ones who are Based

Michael Jackson is based, kys faggot

Speaking for myself, I recognize patterns among groups but I judge people as individuals. Ideology and personality are much more important to me than simple skin color.

by the accounts of the people who knew him most he was an exceptionally righteous and tender person. there are endless videos of his friends and former employees defending his character and claiming he was the victim of a smear campaign/conspiracy. ironically this is the exact same as with hitler. the fact that both characters are needlessly mocked and relentlessly smeared years after their deaths is pretty telling

kys

MJ was white though, the jews turned him black using black magic

Didnt MJ have one of the most impressive private collection of WW2 nazi artifacts and all that?

One of very rare based niggers

His family is black, God turned him white, but then the jews used black magic to fuck him up into a zombie

Michael Jackson liked to suck and jerk off little white boy dicks. And little black ones when he had to.

Stop with the fucking bullshit "based" threads about him. It's possible to be a psycho pedo nigger and not like Jews.

almost certain I remember him saying something like this on CNN or whatever. It was about the time he was running to the Caribbean and shit and the sex charges were really ramping up. Crazy to read it now and realize just how much celebs of that era were twisted and manipulated. Treated as pawns. Even worse. Court Jesters that got the Rancor if they weren't towing the line.

MJ was chemically castrated by his dad and some corrupt doctor in his tweens.
He was unable to produce offspring so he bought sperm and a mother to carry the child.

But no pics exist

(((Probably)))

Chaim, why so angry? Missing your foreskin?

> much more important to me than simple skin color
LOLOLOL can't believe I will hear that here

LOL what are you smoke ?

Checked, but proof? Redpill? Screncap? Theory?

I hate kikes more than you do, Achmed. Jackson liked to rape little white boys. Maybe that makes someone based in Berlin but not where I'm from.

Hey Thaicunt, where's Max or what his name was and killing Soros? He failed like your b8 rice nigger

>So Cred Forums worship black people now ?
Cred Forums has always worshiped black cock lurk moar

I never knew Monkey Jackson was so redpilled.

No more replies to (((you)))

Oh horseshit. He was a fag pedo who got two White people to make White babies for him.

Well, Cred Forums isn't just one person. I come on here daily but maybe 5 max out of ~200 threads are even of interest to me. There's a pretty healthy diversity of opinion here if you look past the memes.

Yes.

t. (((Actual Shill)))

his (((accuser)))

youtube.com/watch?v=wGj8CC7Z2yc

does that sound more like a father of a molested child or a sniveling kike conspiring on a power play?

Delete this post or else

But that's simply not true. It was never proven and the charges were dropped later on. Not like it matters now since he got killed anyway.

Funny how all the widely successful artists commit suicide or just happen to have an accident of some sorts the moment they start badmouthing the record industry overlords, isn't it?

Why don't you moonwalk out of here you fucking shill, REEEEEEEEEE.

>MJ dies
>race relations go to shit
Coincidence, I think not

In fact one of the criteria requirements for being a cucked racist jew hating loser is to be a pedo psycho. All pol is just psycho pedo losers.

Im an oldfag, somewhere in the early 90s there was a documentation on it, they used his voice and his speaking voice and compared it to castrated male speak patterns and frequency and it fit.
I read it online over the years a few times.
But of course its just a theory, impossible to proof but not unlikely given his very high speaking voice and his insane father.
I think we established that MJ was hardly a pedo just a child in a mans body trying to "save" other famous children.
he got played by execs and powerful people.
Also Jackson owned too much of Sony, he was insanely powerful in his prime. Thats why he had to go.

The real father of those kids is Mark Lester, the guy who played Oliver Twist in the musical. I'm not even memeing lads.
>Pic related

Will you be my mature German daddy?

Not to mention the (((accuser))) admitted to lying later. Crumbling into the swamp like all the other opportunists targeting Jackson. (((Who))) put them up to shilling is the bigger question.

Bobby Fischer also spoke about Jews taking down Jackson, audio captured on some of his old rants.

Michael was red pilled even before 99% of Cred Forums was born. When you have to deal with Jews on a daily base, since your childhood, it tends to fuck with you.

truth or righteousness are just counter semitism goldberg. it doesnt mean you will have to go straight into the oven just because people find out what actually happened

No, traps are gay. And im not gay, i like the feminine form and not some butchered man who thinks hes a chick.
But godspeed to you brother. may you find happiness.

and im not mature at all, just old compared to people here. In my mind im still 16 and will probably always stay like that.

He was a fucking psycho who mutilated his face beyond recognition and couldn't sleep without anesthesia. That he was in the music business and got to understand the kikes is not mutually exclusive.

>Pizzagate real; MJ a saint.

This is the state of /pol

I'm female, naturally :( I look like a tranny?

>some butchered man who thinks hes a chick

really activates the old almonds

>He was a fucking psycho who mutilated his face beyond recognition and couldn't sleep without anesthesia.
And this proves that he was a nonce? The absolute state of your logic, get fucked, you're glowing.

this is a proper redpilling opportunity

lets do this

This. Think about who he really came across. Top of the top in his orbit. The rumors that he was propositioned many times by the elite of elites (think occult) to join in their debauchery (and where blackmail evidence can occur) are a lot more understood in how it's probably all true now that Cred Forums has wised up to pedogate/occult. He never did. He despised those society even while he knew he was still playing a role for them. Neverland Ranch was a sanctuary to save kids not harm them.

You broke the (((Reddit+JIDF))) detection needle.

Sure it was morons

Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html

MJ transcends race

PAHAHAHAHA

Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child

Thats nice honey. ANd I dont know everytime someone "female" posts a pic on 4 chan its almost always a guy who needs attention.

Be careful with what you post. Some people can easily erase that stuff you painted on the pic to hide your face.

And btw. I live n Germany and have no fucking plans to move to the plastic country called the US. Im sorry.

Judging by your shoulders and hips, not at all. That dude's just playing it safe given the kind of people who post pictures of themselves on Cred Forums: mentally ill faggots and genderbending queers. He forgot about attention-whoring women like you.

This is what an actual shill post looks like btw.

>falling for jewish lies
found the (((brainlet)))

Sure pal, go fuck yourself

I think the point is more MJ was fitted up over the paedo stuff, and to this day the MSM insinuate he was guilty as sin, when he was the most shrew and careful operator for his other criminal dabblings ( near life long addiction to drugs). The weird shit with his unique vitiligo that he constantly claims was an act of cointelpro again was misrepresented endlessly to sell derivative media products. The media being cucked goes back a long, long way, as does his sabotage by (((them))). No shit he spoke out, and it got him fucked in court over the worst charges you can label a man with.

He will rue the day I tell you what

You are your idols humans.

Obviously. Why do you think he fucked all those kids, idiot.

Jackson hated those people. If you don't know the difference between public roles and private reality, you're retarded. Jackson had next to no one in his life he could trust. Everyone around him was a parasite.

your character assassination and empty attacks mean nothing. this isn't fucking facebook

>oh hey he uses a christian meme flag he surely isnt a commie or kike or both

Paul McCartney agrees Michael Jackson is a "scumbag" for the way he bought The Beatles publishing!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRLRgy1rVk

>Idols.
Not for all of us.

Yeah nice guy

>Paul McCartney agrees
0/10

>"humans"
>Deus Vult meme flag
You're that schizophrenic idiot making 30+ posts in any given thread that you enter who ends up talking to himself once everyone else ignores you, aren't you? I already told you to seek professional help.

>inb4 "I am your boss", "you will regret this", "you arrogant fucking prick"
100% sweetie.

are you retarded?

LOL

Creepy dude.

Thanks for following me. ;)

>This song was really written about the Jews.... Wasnt it?
Not really.
It was written about the multitude of child sex abuse cases he was being sued for. I will, however, readily admit that some of the lawyers involved may have been Jews, but the song is clearly about being sued for being a nonce.
FWIW, it was also produced by a Jew.

It was such as lots of his songs. Jews definitively tried to erase him from pop culture but people will never forget. Never been a fan, but I can't ignore what went on.

i never believed the pedo charges and all the shit , i could totally understand how someone that was mutilated and taken his balls by his own father , would feel happier and more secure around kids than adults and how the jews fatalied him with the "OD" when he was about to drop more redpills on his last tour before he got axed.

im very good at detecting evil because i dabbled in occultism i can attract it or disperse it and MJs vibe was very unique to this day i´vent seen an aura like his around anyone that came even REMOTELY close. except trump.

What's more likely to me is that (((record producers))) and (((media types))) all knew exactly what MJ was up to but didn't give a fuck as long as the shekels kept coming.

The jews are the actual enemy of Wakanda.

I used to think that, until I realized he was great friends with Lord Janner.

Also Uri Geller who is admitted CIA/Mossad and great friends with Robert Anton Wilson who worked for Playboy a la CIA Hugh Hefner.

Kiss my ass agents.

I 'member this. Back then I was young and thought he went nut but now I realized that he was woke as fuck and tried to warn us about (((them))). Such a fucking legendary red pill.

Shove your illuminati playing cards up your ass

>CIA Hugh Hefner

CDAN had a big blind item recently about how Hefner had a huge vault of photos and tapes of celebs and politicians doing shit at the mansion that they used for blackmail.

why are you still talking to russian bots

You don't understand how these parasitic lawsuits occur for a man in his position. It's more logical for him to pay money than risk "proving innocence" against vipers in court. Do you think is a joke? It isn't. (((They))) targeted him like the rest and later admitted it.

Tried their best to negatively taint our opinion about him, even after his death.

When (((they))) all point to the same culprit, look around and dig for more because there's always another darker narrative behind the current on-going scenario.

His career seems to have taken a turn since he released that song.

Alright, Shlomo nobody gives a fuck about your shitty articles. Now quit your yapping and get in my oven.

I wonder (((why)))

Yes and a tunnel connecting to Jack Nicholson's house where Roman Polanski is meant to have raped that girl.

He could have made better use of said lawyers then - and defended his name instead of settling out of court, repeatedly, to the tune of $200 million.
When I consider the kids that shared his bed for "sleepovers" and his odd habit off paying hush money, there is no question he was a pedo of the highest order. I agree that the record companies let him him fuck as many kids as he wanted so long as they got the product to sell from him.

>"The best coach you could ever get"
>"His laugh is kind of croaky"
>"Just listen when he shout his favorite word..."

KEK

Whitney Houston The Note Pass, killed shortly after

You're clueless. Jewish take down sure as hell worked and worked on you and they got what they wanted. I bet you trust (((BBC))) and (((CNN))) too, UKuck.

RUN NORMIES RUN

Oh shut up, games over.

They fucking knew.

Yeah, whatever. Kinda sucks your pedophile hero died a junkie, though, it must piss you off something rotten.

Except thats not the lyrics

t. (((Deus Vult)))

Whitney Houston The Note Pass, killed shortly after

CLIVE DAVIS

+

LORD JANNER

Is money the root of all evil?

Yeah

I always liked MJ I see him as a-sexual, I dont think he penetrated children.

>The People vs Murray
user what the fuck? Adding your websites URL ontop of the important information as well?

It wouldn't have been possible for him to do so.
Being Castrated and all.

Jews arent the only Semites

"Whatever", says the UKcuck. Jackson is the victim of Jewish defamation and crucifixion in a real sense, and it worked on (((you))).

La Toya giving details of pedophile Michael Jackson (1993) RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=kp_XA9ycbqk
Rare interview. According to La Toya:
-she never saw Michael Jackson in the bed with young boys but she did see boys coming in and out of his room, and he'd never stay with more than one boy at a time and stay in there for days ;
-she'd seen two checks written by Jackson to the parents of boys;
-she acknowledges that she did not know what they were for but the amounts were substantial;
-these checks were shown to her by her mother and these checks date back to at least 1984;
-Katherine Jackson was outraged by these checks and these payments--and perhaps the entire situation with her son and young boys--led to her calling Jackson a "faggot".

It's not my website.

do you even know anything about the official story?
He was poisoned.

His own sister

"What 35 year old do you know that stays over with little boys?"

"No one is caring about jordie"

"And there are a lot of jordies out there"

OK pedobear.
Drug overdoses tend to do that to you, regardless of how much tolerance an addict has.

He always worked with (((them))) made a lot of money and fucked little boys (a common thing among celebrities) they get children trafficked from Mexico. But when he fucked with Sony because they weren’t paying him enough, that’s when they reveled all the secrets, knowing he’s going to go to prison or die soon, he decides to expose them as a revenge.

Except these obviously are the lyrics

I don't need to follow you, you fucking idiot, your insane ramblings give you away. You use certain keywords and images that leave a huge print everywhere you go, we just ended up in the same thread. If the feds would ever want to get you, trust me in that they'll have no trouble tying your posts to you. Food for though, you muppet.

Not all Jews are even semetic.

They are Asian, just ask Jefferson.

La Toya was a no career hoe who clinged to her brother's fame for relevance.

accessonline.com/articles/la-toya-jackson-michael-forgave-me-for-speaking-out-against-him-in-1993-103191/

You mean, fake McCartney does the bidding of his overlords while the real one is rolling in his grave.

Janet Jackson and Pic related are your sources?

>Nude Photos
>From the 1800s
>That were photoshopped
>in the 1800s

Are you sure you want to discuss Janet Jackson?
youtu.be/oghidHN4QgU

Except they arent. Please listen to the song, instead of reading what anonymous retards post on a chinese oven mitt knitting image collective have to say.

And look what it hot him. They painted him as a pedophile and drove him to suicide

I never posted the Janet Jackson stuff. But if you want to SEE MJ in bed with kids, look at Martin Bashir's TV documentary.
Source for the my "Boys will be Boys" is from the details of one the many trials he had for kiddy-fiddling, fuck knows which one it was. It's all up there on da interwebz

I don't particularly want to see that freak doing such things, I am however willing to discuss the facts to get to the bottom of this.

When you post things try to add some context to them not just your own attitude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_v._Murray
Provided with more than pictures of text, You can be smug.

Kick me, kike me was pretty unambiguous and on Spotify all versions of the song are heavily censored.

Wait he was a eunuch? You mean took his balls literally? What about his ... y' know?

That is why his (((doctor and managers))) killed him.

Rumor has it he faked his death with the help of the pedo syndicate and appeared here after the funeral.
youtu.be/U6yLdJQNMoc

youtube.com/watch?v=4ClhhBRBF_Y

So don't get me wrong It was a legit question if you want to discuss Janet Jackson she seems to have been apart of it and tried to get out.
Because you need to be aware of something to expose it...............

Why must you lie?

Is Jackson the key to draining the swamp?

Imo you shouldn't fuck around with (((Occultism)))

This shit is always on the side of Lucifer even the peaceful magic etc. This knowledge should have been kept until Yeshua took us into heaven after the end times, but those damn Angels came down and teached our women this shit and made fucking hybrids aka nephilim/anunaki

I'm not a lawyer, I am a shitposter who hates pedos, so YOU can get the photos and sort 'em, pat 'em, and prick 'em and mark 'em with "T" if you like, but I am just happy to shit all over these MUH BASED PEDOPHILE MJ threads.
Here's MJ with his Jewish pedo buddy swapping CDs, wonder what was on them?

see

LaToya Jackson Exposing Michael Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=EW2jCPOi0-4

>selective bias
Jackson had hundreds of thousands of art and books. He didn't see nudity as "problematic", which is common for a lot of eccentric artists who don't commit abuse. Peewee Herman is another example. It's not viewed to them as "porn", just another piece of odd history. Jackson probably has a ton of books and art about the occult in the haystack but that doesn't mean he's part of the occult or conducting satanic rituals.

His sister outright calls him a pedophile.

Yeah, it all sounds normal as fuck, doesn't it, along with those sleepovers and the $200M hush money for approx 20 sex abuse cases on minors - nothing to see here etc

That should be La Toya in that photo.

She stuck up for the kids.

She doesn't just say that she says
"Definently Yes"
more than just calling him one and her word has far more weight than Janet does cause Janet sold out hardcore.

no wonder they never showed LaToya on TV

Fuck off kike, anyone can check out they don't really care about us for themselves on Spotify and see for themselves.

She speaks with conviction.

You threatened me within this thread.

That's how desperate you are.

You'll find out who the BOSS is shortly

he was known to wear a nazi like uniform from time to time in front of cameras. he kind of insinuates that jews is bad a few times in a song. he molested some kids which is what catholics do and catholics killed lots of jews in the middle ages

im not saying he made good music its not my kind of music but he did send some strong signals he would put jews in the oven given the chance

I'll flay the skin off your family and choke you death with it, keep pushing jew.

>LaToya Jackson
Follow the money. It doesn't get less credible.

What would he look like if he never OD'd, though?

Pathetic.

You won't do shit you pedo nigger, I'll knock your cunt right in first

>Projecting his own ignorance
typical

Shut the fuck up. youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

And by /ourguy/ derived from this trailer you mean a communist, a National-Bolshevik at best I guess?

forever moar ?

You can post that song again and again until Judgement Day, but it won't bring back that dead pedo nigger, you cocksucking nonce

This. I went from liberal to full natsoc after being imprisoned in a school run by rabid sjws and communists

No need to be this upset, Rabbi.

For a man who claimed to dislike them - how many of the little boys he fucked were Jews?
I'm actually quite happy MJ is dead, I'm not upset, muttley

>Skinhead
>deadhead-SS totenkopf
>Jew me sue me
Holy shit hes based

Google gives the censored lyrics.
"Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
Don't you black or white me"

These are the original lyrics: genius.com/Michael-jackson-they-dont-care-about-us-lyrics

He literally namedrops skinheads and pic related. He was based as fuck

Kek he buggered the home alone kid?

>us
>impling he's much different

Jump to 1:10, the lyrics were censored so you dont hear jew or kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

No wonder MacCulkin is such a miserable looking little faggot these days - he plays in a band called "Pizza Underground" doing morose covers of Velvet Underground Songs with lyrics changed to refer to "pizza" in every song.
MacCulkin has been passed around by the elite pedos like a well-used porn mag in the prison, he will have an arsehole like a wizard's sleeve or a clown's pocket

No wonder the Jews killed him and before that tried to make him white.

OH
FOR
FUCK'S
SAKE
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

(((News)))
Your tricks don't work anymore.

Audio production engineer here.

This is legit and it is fairly clear that he is saying what this lyric video describes.

There is literally nothing else it could be.
No other lines are repeated next to eachother and the (((official))) version doesn't make poetic sense at all unless you are to believe that the two distorted lines are the only ones that wouldn't rhyme at all.

"Tricks"?
bitsofbooksblog.wordpress.com/2015/02/page/2/
You're the trick here, pedo

Michael Jackson

>LOLOLOL can't believe I will hear that here

Then maybe you should lurk moar.

Why do you all act like this?

Except it literally is

I don't like pedos, and having sycophants defend them seems so insane to me, you seem like you are one small step away from flinging your own excrement at the moon, or offering your own kids to Jacko to fuck

You defend Jews. No difference.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Jackson sucks Jew dick in Hell, so do you, you smelly gay nigger poorfag.

>he fell for the psyop

Post one anti jew image if you aren't a kike whore.

Some blacks complain about the Jews, but at the end of the day they're mostly all still anti-white & will never be our friends. Plus Michael Jackson was pretty fucked up in his own right.

I don't do requests, especially to shit-smeared disciples of Sodom, such as yourself, Sambo. KYS, negroid pedo pauper.

lol knew it. Here's one you can save you pedo protector.

How have people not been going to normies with this?

How have people not been redpilling the whole world that the Jews tried to corrupt him, he resisted and hated them for it, so they destroyed his life when he called them out?

MJ was a black man who was so based he literally turned white.

So based he turned white.

That's a lot of effort to prove that POOR JOOS have been expelled from a lot of places! If they wouldn't fuck everybody over 100% of the times they go somewhere maybe they'd be allowed to stay!

kys fucking jew

this post is the most jewish thing ive seen and my barmizva was yesterday

kinda underrated

The jews killed him

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Go back to Africa you gutless nigger

He became white, He was whitepilled

Show your tits and cunt or gtfo

Show your real flag and then we'll see who is "gutless".

>But as far as I know (((They))) may even wrap me up in cellophane and sell me

He didn't, unlike you filthy kikes. Always accuse your enemy of what you are complicit of, right? Filthy lampskin

$200 million in hush money says he DID fuck those kids. Whine all you want,but he's still a dead nigger pedophile who died a junkie loser.

same in this vid youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Can we see the certificate? Or proofs? The only kids who publicly accused him and took him to court later said they'd been forced to say those things by their parents.

MJ had a mild form of autism
Jews run and own hollywood
They manipulated him turning white
When he got older and noticed the abuse that had been done to him he began to speak out and they had to shut him down

You see the kike mafia doesnt put a gun to your head theyll lure u in with whatever u want woman drugs whatever and then have u pay
Take mel gibson he got fame money a wife but after kikes turned on him they told that whore to tape conversations

They blackmail those who do not comply
A lot of marriages are fake too. Organized for celebs with mild autism so kike lawyers in cahoots with producers can profit off of the already arranged divorce down the line

No.

Yes.

REMINDER
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Source?

:DDD

Michael Jackson knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFtQYfwIPx8

"It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

~Michael Jackson

Paul is a fucking faggot

He knew that if you buy them a Happy Meal first, then it's FUCKIN' ON.

Tell me, why would he continue to hang around with MJ then?

cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/11/jackson.trial/index.html?_s=PM:LAW
>"SANTA MARIA, California (CNN) -- Actor Macaulay Culkin took the stand Wednesday to defend his friend, saying Michael Jackson "never" sexually molested him or touched him in an improper or offensive way when he was a boy."

Oh god this limey faggot shows up in every MJ thread with the same pics,same copy and paste shit. I detect a limey kike.

>unsourced hearsay
>+25posts by this ID
wew you glow in the dark niggers

>He could have made better use of said lawyers then - and defended his name instead of settling out of court, repeatedly, to the tune of $200 million.
He was pressured to tour worldwide by Sony and other companies so that's why he had to settle out of court

His parents obviously knew, and they must have been getting paid, either in money, or contacts. Kid is probably a confirmed faggot by now, many abused kids turn like that
Stop turning up and you won't have to see me, you fucking nonce. If you want unfettered, uncritical praise of MJ, go to a safe space like Twitter

nme.com/news/people-think-lady-gaga-dressed-nazi-last-hillary-clinton-rally-1835433

lady gaga wore the same outfit (literally the same one, she bought it after he died) and was branded by the left as a nazi

this association should stand the test of time

michael jackson was fucking based

people still dont realize the extent to which the media lied about michael jackson

blanket (prince) jackson is his biological son, he wasnt chemically castrated

LOL
Doesn't look good. Dying boosted his sales somewhat but sales prior to this were not as high as forecast.
But he fucked those kids. Right up the arse.

>His parents obviously knew, and they must have been getting paid
More unsubstantiated claims

>Kid is probably a confirmed faggot by now
More unsubstantiated claims

Top lel you gotta try and shill harder

Look at MJ's face. That smile is forced as fuck.

As soon as he died they scrubbed all those lyrics from that song too

yeah yeah yeah call people a nonce a few million more times you snaggle toothed faggot. This is literally all this retard does again and again. Call people east end London slum slang and post edgy 12 yr old shit and gets touchy when you imply he might be some kind of kike.

All of his family were envious jealous cunts except for Janet who was popular too.
His dad claims to have not beaten/abused him too despite there being so much evidence to the contrary

:DDD
Keep sucking MJs decaying dick you pedo nigger

Sold out my fucking ass
She was popular because she was talented unlike that retarded bitch

ITT: Cred Forumstards are deceived by an obvious child molester because one time he mentioned the Jews in a song

Reminder that Jackson kept a string of preteen boys for sleepovers in his private bedroom with its own alarm system so Jackson could see when their parents or anyone else was approaching. He broke up with the boys once they passed a certain age and he paid over $20M to dozens of them. From FBI raids, it is known that Jackson kept an extensive pornography collection lying around his Neverland bedroom, including Naturist mags and art books with photos of naked boys that would only be of interest to a pedophile. 7 children have accused him so far.

nonce nonce nonce oi mate where is your bloody tv license,put down that butter knife or i'll call me solicitor and have you up on charges i will. Bing bong

young people nowadays dont realize how much of an impact Michael Jackson had on the world

he was a pure soul who was a artistic genius, whole towns would close down when he would come and perform (literally true, see Cork -IRE- Bad tour)

his music had a holy element to it and his fans literally revered him as a somewhat divine figure (in every sense of the term)

they killed him because he united people of every race

He literally testified in MJ's favor in court.

>"Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me
>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us"
>-Michael Jackson
isnt 777 an angel?

I'll fite you IRL and knock your fat spotty arse on the ground, come at me you penniless nigger hobo etc etc
Paid off.

The reason the offed him is because he was naming the Jew.
R.I.P. MJ

On Michael Jackson stealing music (Vulture)
Vulture: You worked with Michael Jackson more than anyone he wasn’t related to. What’s something people don’t understand about him?

“I hate to get into this publicly, but Michael stole a lot of stuff. He stole a lot of songs. [Donna Summer’s] ‘State of Independence’ and ‘Billie Jean.’ The notes don’t lie, man. He was as Machiavellian as they come.”

Vulture: How so?

“Greedy, man. Greedy. ‘Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough’—[keyboardist] Greg Phillinganes wrote the C section. Michael should’ve given him 10 percent of the song. Wouldn’t do it.” -Quincy Jones

look at the video.. he's clearly talking about how they don't care about white people. look how much whiter he is than the wetbacks.

He stole our whiteness

>Paid off.
Whatever you have to tell yourself shill lmao

Am I supposed to see a merchant? I see it.

wha-whats with all the german ranting at the end? I cant understand that...

>Paid off
Where's your evidence?
Oh that's right, there's none.

If MJ would have really fucked a kid none of us would ever know.

He was Cred Forums's priest before we even knew we had one.
And the juden took that from us.

Quincy is a bitter old nigger. He's still salty about the fact that Micheal dropped him for Teddy Riley back in the early 90s.

"Billie Jean" sounds nothing like the Donna Summer song.

>judging people by the colour of the skin instead of the content of their character
Nice try, (((user)))
You judge groups as groups and individuals as individuals.

Jews are so common here that even our own people thinks its ok

what do we do now?

Follow him and kill yourself, crying all the way

MJ was friends with Marlon Brando who was also very Jew aware.

>Jew me, Sue me
>Kick me, kike me

No one seized on the important like e from that song

"If Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be"

He's not taking about MLK.

>>He's not taking about MLK.
Was he talking about MacCauley?

>trip sevens
>"This toad may be cold, but he can turn a weakling into a man I'm told."
tits or gtfo faggot
pic_related
When you consider what the MSM does and how they lie about pretty much EVERYTHING and you look back over the last 60 years you start question so many things. Why was Jackson targeted but not a word about Jimmy Saville until after he was dead?

there is that dude from rome as well

Jimmy Savile was Prince Charles's m8 and had been decorated by HM the Queen herself - he was in another league altogether.

There's a lot to the story of Michael Jackson and I rarely ever see Cred Forums talk about it.

We can start with the fact Michael Jackson was one of the first notable figures to call the media out for what it was. Sure, others may have said "The media lies" but few with such influence said it so vehemently. Just look at the lyrics on Tabloid Junkie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
He literally calls the media writers "parasites."

The above song came out after Michael Jackson left Sony and started MJJ Productions (his own independent label). His break with Sony was not just over creative disagreements:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
I recommend you watch the whole thing but if you start at 6:15 and watch to the end you'll see him expose Tommy Mottola (former CEO of Sony) as an awful man who abused Mariah Carey. He was bringing out the dirt of the music industry execs.

Not only was Michael going independent, but he was also saying lots of things he wasn't supposed to. You can see La Toya Jackson talking about how "They" murdered Michael Jackson and how Jackson knew his life would soon be over:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

So, Michael was free from Sony so what was he writing about? Besides all the anti-media songs he came out with They Don't Really Care About us. What was one of these lyrics:
"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

The song was about Michael being abused by the media and music industry AND about how humanity as a whole is owned by people who don't care about us. So why would Michael mention Jews? Perhaps this video will shed some light:
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
And Bobby Fisher (one of the smartest men to ever live) on Michael's death:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Part 1

But what about his pedophilia?! Wasn't he a degenerate? Nope. Michael was abused as a child in show business and it was this abuse that actually inspired him to save other child stars. Let's first look at his most infamous friendship with a child - Macaulay Culkin.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
If you don't want to watch the whole video I can summarize some main points. Culkin, who spent the most time with Michael of any child star, states that he believes all the allegations are false. Also, Culkin received a phonecall from Michael inviting him over before the two had ever met. Why? Because Michael understood the abuse Culkin was going through. Culkin still, to this day, holds Michael in high esteem and maintains that he never touched him inappropriately. For more evidence, Culkin's new band, Pizza Underground, released this strange video of Culkin eating Cheese Pizza:
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

And what about the other notable child star - Corey Feldman. He's been in the news recently due to the Weinstein and Spacey stuff because he's saying there's major pedophilia and sexual abuse in Hollywood. What does he have to say:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=5MgSTlpPHGk
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
If you don't want to watch those videos here's a nice summary:
1) Feldman says Michael never did anything sexual, never even cursed in front of kids
2) Feldman says Michael and him bonded over the fact that they were both abused as child stars and Michael gave him advice on how to cope
3) Feldman says he knows of Hollywood Pedophiles and that Michael is not one of them
[Side note on Feldman he's about to blow the Pedo thing wide open: youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc ]

Part 2

Anyway, the more you look into it, the more apparent it becomes that Michael's Neverland ranch was actually a place of refuge for child stars. There's a reason he invited child stars. If he was a pedo he would have invited less notable children that wouldn't stir suspicion. He was creating a place where he could keep kids who were the same boat he was in when he was a child star safe.

FULL PICTURE - EVERYTHING IN CONTEXT: Michael was exposing the music industry, the media, and the very power structures that hold ALL of us down and degrade our lives. Michael was saving children from Hollywood and the elite attempted to frame him to break his spirits and to lower prestige in the public eye. That's why in Tabloid Junkie he talks about "false witnesses" etc. In this video [ youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck ] he talks about how they tried to break him.

Michael Jackson was a hero who gave his life for a cause most of us agree with. His story is not only important in exposing elite pedophilia but also how propaganda is disseminated to the masses. His story exposes the wretchedness of the media and the music industry. These "people" are PARASITES - he said it correctly.

Michael finally decides to do his last tour after years of hiding from it all. And then, his doctor murders him. Look into his story. There's a lot more than what we're being told.

Part 3

comeonnow.png

Half of Michael Jackson's insturmentals were stolen from other songs.

HAHAHA, REALLY, YALL LATE SON

(((chandler)))

HERE IS HOW TO DEFEAT BULLIES
youtube.com/watch?v=14XkoLWHpVc&t=11s
HEAL THE WORLD MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE 1488

re: Feldman
See:
Confirmed as it was broadcast on /Bashir's documentary.

HOW TO USE A BOW STAFF LIKE A NINJER TURTLE!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=-8A3qSN7cMU&t=9s
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJER TURTLES
1488 IN A HALF SHELL,
WHITE POWER!!!!!

Smiles generally are forced in photographs. Its where the tradition "say cheese" came from.

Youd know this if you werent an ostracised natsoc neet.

noice

Feldman and Culkin aren't exactly reliable. Not every boy that Michael Jackson slept with accused him of sexual molestation. Either it didn't happen or they can't admit or they won't because of hush money. Some boys, like Sean Lennon, seem very conflicted about saying it outright.

>And I just thought it was an interesting metaphor for what happened to a lot of Michael's friends who were my age. It felt like there was something odd going on, and I still don't know what it was. Nothing ever happened with me in an illegal way, but the whole place just felt like I was in some Peter Pan fantasy land. And there was a sense that when Bubbles got too old, he'd have to be gotten rid of, because chimpanzees turn into angry adults or dangerous adults. And it just felt like that was something I could relate to in terms of the whole situation out there. Because there was something Michael liked about hanging out with kids, because they're so innocent and fun. Then, when you become an adult, it felt like you were a chimpanzee: too old to play with anymore. --Sean Lennon

youtube.com/watch?v=nxH8Bc0cHok

Michael Jackson hated niggers therefore he undergone skin surgery

Every healthy male would have some pedo tendencies given enough wealth and power to do whatever they want.