The only real redpill is nihilism. Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns...

The only real redpill is nihilism. Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns, struggles and political opinions are equally pointless.

Most of you know this to be true deep down inside of you. Everything else is a selection of bluepills.

Life, my ladies and gentlemen, is a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7JthgTMHDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show your real flag

sage

Yeah, why not.

Its not like it matters, lol.

Nihilism is babbys first black pill. If you were really nihilistic you would mcfucking kill yourself.

But you're not, you're a manic depressive hedonist and too scared to cash out of life.

Sorry bucko, but Christianity is the real readpill. Islam + Christianity; bastion of hope for a world without juden. We just have to settle down and stop bickering because of jewy plots against each other

No. Then you don’t understand nihilism. It does not warrant any kind of behavior. Killing yourself or staying alive is equally meaningless.

try dmt m8, you'll find meaning.
every religion in history has references to it.
what is there to lose eh?

False. A true nihilist would kill themselves ASAP to avoid perpetuating meaninglessness and overall suffering/futility.

Nihilism is a cloak for being unprincipled and degenerate and excusing it as "lol fuck it anyway we're mortal"

Already did, bror.

and you're not the least bit curious?
some glint of mystery left in the universe to explore?

Nah ->

Look, nihilism is not a flat circle. It is a base level realization of the reality. Of truth.

It doesn’t mean that every single decision I make has to be derived from nihilism. Life is practical, sometimes it is amazing, but does it hold any real meaning? No.

nihilism is the realization that god is dead. the great meaning in the universe is gone, and we killed him. we're now in chaotic times trying to find meaning again. its completely natural to feel that way. and granted, hedonists use "nihilism" to excuse their degeneracy, but theres more to it than that.

>Citing your own dodgy bullshit
>Being a fucking burnout loser who has crashed his dopaminic reward systems and now life is le meaningless so let me back rationalize

you cant prove that it doesnt hold any real meaning though.

and by believing and trusting and acting in a way as if life DOES have meaning WILL make you fulfilled in the long run, so there is SOMETHING to it.

Wew glad you have it all figured out man, thank you for opening my eyes, I shall end it all now.

God is schrodingers deity. Is he dead or is he not? You don't know until you open the box by blowing your fucking brains out.

The rest is pseudo intellectual fluff designed for emasculated layabouts to excuse their failures.

>nihilism
>redpill

This is my point. You choose to believe in something, to create meaning. You swallow the blue pill, for convenience.

It does actually. You probably do not get enough sunlight and have a vitamin d deficiency which is causing your depression.

Edgy, when did you turn 14 again?

You choose to believe in nothing to excuse a void.

Meaning is an inherently biological deterministic feature, the abandonment of it is not.

Do you think the stag thinks, what am I doing? No, it fucks the doe, it battles other stag, it evades predation.

You live a life of such comfort and ill begotten dopamine that you can question this feature as a bug and not a purpose.

I’m not even remotely depressed.

Or, alternatively, we have developed to a point where we can unlock unproductive truths.

Oy vey, you so silly, fellow white man.
What do you say, life has no purpose? That is not a true I might say.
Your duty before all the humankind is to create a new life, find a job, and to have spree on Fridays.
Don`t be stupid, g.., fellow white man.

No, you've pulled the wool over your eyes to see them no longer because you have no hunger, you've been satiated into a stupor.

Someone else will fight, fuck, and determine the future through this feature. Your abandoning of it is not profound or enlightened but rather dull and naive.

You argument is borderline ad hominem and highly speculative.

I’ve struggled, at times. I’ve drifted around. I enjoy life, and I conduct myself in a moral manner.

I don’t think it is profound. That’s your choice of wording. A demogogic strategy. I think truth very often is in the front of us, but we conveniently look away. Because truth is unpleasant.

Lol, you goatfuckers think you’re better than kikes. You’ll be gassed with them.

There is no afterlife either.

this entire post has a complete lack of reason. There is not a single argument, only name-calling.
I didn't know people could be as anti-intellectual as this.

Nihilism does not preclude fighting or fucking either. Nihilism precludes nothing.

That a bunch of matter coincidentally smashed together to create life does not give it a 'higher meaning'. Biological functions are just an extension of the coincidence.

Yet the participation will not change one instance - we all are mortal and after death there is nothing. So no matter what you do, no matter what you think, no matter what others think. In the end, you disappear.

So, given this, I might say that you have are free to do whatever your want, don`t let anyone make you think otherwise. You want to saw the seed which will shape the future of this world? Go for it. You want to leave in peace, having no affairs with modern society? Go for it.
Whatever makes your existence less pointless to yourself is good and brings no harm in it.

And the biggest, most btfoing redpill is this retort:

So?

this isn't even a retort, this is literally the same conclusion as the OP

Genghis Khan once said the secret to happiness was:

>Chasing and killing your enemies
>Seizing their horses and women
>Hearing the lamentations of their wives and daughters
>Sucking on their cherry-like nipples and fucking theme

It wasn’t Conan the Barbarian who,said,this.

Learn for Genghis you soyboy nihilist faggot.

Braingasm

Faggot

Whatever makes you happy, user

>Killing yourself or staying alive is equally meaningless.
but you prefer to be alive and not in pain, amrite?

You know nothing of nihilism

>nihilism

Babys first philosophy.

Reach some Neitzche and Kant. And if you think either of them are nihilists kys.

Man has a natural, innate curiosity to understand its own roots and endeavour to get to the bottom of it. Our abilities and potential are impressive, and it's a waste not to employ them.

>Oy vey give up my fellow white people

I’ve read both, extensively. Neither are nihilist, you are right.

Really, that's what gave you a "braingasm"? You're just a simple-minded cunt, Wegie faggot.

Its funny how to mention Kant and Kant’s biggest hater by the way. Nietzsche enjoyed toying and trolling with Kantian tenets.

You could learn a lot from Genghis, Dmitry. Plummeting brith rates and numerous deaths from alcohol poisoning (aftershave) are hardly signs of a healthy society.

>arguing with a bunch of triggered brainlets about why to seize life and the opportunity presented before them

You know what, no thanks. I'm going to play the game and fuck your types out of women and resources while you complain about how useless it all is and end up in dead ends.

Yeah, because simplicity is beautiful.

Saged for being this much of a faggot. Also, the only redpill is the redpill. Nihilism is faggotry like all other things.

Aww looks like someone finally hit puberty

«The only redpill is the redpill». This literally means nothing. 100% circular and tautological.

I`ll write it in my notebook, thanks
I`m not saying that you should abandon your life goals and just brag how pointless it all is. Do whatever makes you feel stronger and happy while you can. That`s it.

You are wrong user, what you do only has worth to yourself you give worth to something and then you struggle to get it, even if it may be useless or pointless to others, in life there is always one metric, time.
The simple reality is that you have no reason to kill yourself nihilistic or not, you are going to eventually wind up dead, so why not stay for the ride and see where it takes you? it very likely is more entertaining that the void that awaits after death so why the hell not.
Aside from that you can't affect the world while dead, so even from a biological reproduction of the species perspective it doesn't make sense to reproduce becouse eventually all humans will die, but regardless nature has designed us to go against our ultimate fate to seize our lives for ourselves and not only be pawns to god and the forces that move men.

Beauty is just some romantic construct though, right? Shouldn't really exist to a nihilist. Keep being simple and blow your brains out, we won't miss you.

Of course beauty can exist within the framework of nihilism.

No thanks, I have no plans killing myself.

>keep being simple
>if you see that life has no end meaning then you want to kill yourself
pls.

No, because earlier you said
> Everything else is a selection of bluepills.
which means that what you conveniently would call 'beautiful' are just useless novelty, just bluepills. Nihilism is just laziness, because getting up and doing something is too hard, why find things that actually make you produce dopamine and adrenaline and make you feel great? Nihilism is to wanking as (insert superior philosophy here) is to fucking.

Whatever Ivan.

i agree , black pill is best pill .

I’m not lazy. I fuck. I have children. I see beauty. But do I see meaning in all this? Nah. Especially not as an individual. My children are individuals too. Their children will be individuals.

And so on.

You can’t seem to construct any arguments without surrendering to ad hominem. You also assume things about my persona.

I would lick that asshole until my tongue falls off.
Whats the matter with me.

>Life is pointless
The meaning of life is to fulfill your role as a beast. Eat, drink, seek pleasure, protect your kin. Live life as close to nature as possible, and you will feel that it has meaning.

Nihilism is for urban soyboys and underage edgelords

Nihilism is the BIGGEST BLUEPILL you could ever get.
>Keep being nihilistic my dude hehehehe life has no meaning heheeh let me take care of the world for you

If what you say were to be true, then why do you care so much about what we believe in? What does it matter then? Isn't that pointless?

This is why I really dislike atheists.

You're even using a lazy definition of the word 'meaning'. Is there absolutely nothing after death and is the universe finite? Quite possibly, perhaps more than likely. But what we do know is that our species has come so far since we crawled out of the muck that that humanity can become exponentially more incredible. This drive and curiosity that we have is just as natural and inborn as our laziness, and even if one thinks nothing of it, it's unnatural to not be persistent about it.

But since you're implying that I'm some dumb ape who must resort to ad hominem, I'd counter by noting that you and your nihilistic views are especially niggerlike.

We could if you guys just gtfo of our homelands.
Take them back!

Yes OP, just do what you enjoy we all gonna die. The most important thing in life is that you enjoy your time.

Pass on your genes bruh.
Literally the point of all life.

In a realistic sense, the only meaning you will ever come to is your biological paradigm. Is your hunger or thirst meaningful? Even if it is not intellectually meaningful to you, consider this:
If an outside observer where to keep you in a cell without water for 3 days, and then gave you access to a large body of drinkable water, what would he observe you doing?
In that moment, would your assertions that thirst is meaningless mean anyhting to him? Or would he judge by your actions that thirst was very meaningful to you?
lf we extrapolate this thought experiment further so the observer watches all living beings, not just humans, what conclusion would he come to when pondering what the ultimate goal of all our collective endevarous was?

You nucleic acids propagating themselves is all the meaning you need. The fact that these processes happen is a lot more significant than why they happen.

>Life is pointless, thus, all your concerns, struggles and political opinions are equally pointless.
But that is just wrong.

>Most of you know this to be true deep down inside of you.
I don't, it is what I believed when I was younger, but it turned out to be a completely idiotic Idea.
Even through the veil of chaos, there are things that truly matter a real nihilist would give up on life, it is pointless anyway, so why suffer though it?

>but you prefer to be alive and not in pain
I'm pretty sure that being alive is a necessary condition for feeling any pain at all, brainlet.

so delusional and emotional, kek

hahahahaahaha
but no seriously you have to be ove 18 years old to post here

>It's the dumb teenager who misunderstood Nietzsche

Considering you get reincarnated after you die it's probably a good idea to make the world a better place for your children.

>Pass on your genes bruh.
>Literally the point of all life.

it's not a point of life but it's your decision to believe it's point of life.

checked

i feel sorry for everyone in this thread who will also eventually come to this conclusion once the majority of their life is over

> Life is a MeMe.
Agreed.
> Life is meaningless.
If life is a meme how can it be meaningless?
>FEAR THE MEME GODS YOU IMBECILE

I grew out of that meme when I was 18...

Life is what you make of it, you only live once. Don’t make decisions you’ll regret later, you have an infinite amount of time to be a nihilist after you die.

WTF, THE UNIVERSE KNOWS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

>it's not a point of life
It is what NATURE tells you to do

It also knows you're a homo

dang

Ah, so lets live like niggers?

It's your decision to obsess about bizarre artefacts of our logic structure instead of learning about the real world.
Your betting me 20$f or me to tell you your favourite flavour of ice cream.
A bet I can never win because you can change your favourite flavour of ice cream as you see fit.
Because just like there is no universal definition for a favourite ice cream flavour, there is no universal definition of "meaning of life".
Well done, you're so smart.

The European beast isn't an African beast.

I would say living a life according to your natural urges is niggerlike.

We are ze nihilists. We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing!

Exactly. Hence, a bluepill.

The redpill hurts, yes.

Working for free, heh, Dr. Mindfuckelstein?

All of our urges and desires, whether intellectually stimulating or not, are natural because we're not separate from nature. But some behaviours are niggerish and some are not. If you like nihilism, fine, but if you can't defend it and want to quibble over semantics then I don't think you've given a lot of thought to it.

Some types of pain go beyond life or death or the body itself.

Why should I take the nihilism pill?

Congratulations I just destroyed your retarded worldview and saved you from existential despair.

nihilism is fucking bluepilled. It interferes with your ability to live a happy life. It's true that life is meaningless, but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't care about anything or living happily. What you should care about is your - and your family's wellbeing and do decisions based on that. You can decide to live your life or you can decide not to participate, other one is going to make you feel good in the end and other one is not. You can either dwell in your nihilism or you can take the self-improvement pill and live your life to its fullest potential.

If you're going to try nihilism, don't stop halfway. Make sure you go full circle or else you're gonna be in hell.

right is hedonism which can spawn from nihilism but it's not true nihilism

That picture on the right is literally me. KEK

Trying to be nihilistic will just lead to a deep feeling of emptyness which leads to chronic boredom which leads to crippling depression. On top of that you'll most likely never be able to make yourself stop caring about things.

When the majority of my life is our, I will have loads of grandchildren.

So you just proved you don’t know the difference of a red and a blue pill.

Samefag

I live my life to the one on the right. This is what most bluepilled people fail to see.

I have literally never, not even once, been bored.

How do you live your life? Do you actively oppose the ethnic replacement of your population?

Yeah, he told me to show the flag - I did.

>Samefag
You know, that everyone can see his Idea and OP was asked to remove his flag...

He isn't "samefagging", newfag.

all of us know you are wrong
to imagine you are AI is impossible

True, but nihilism opens you up to a rebirth.
A tenebris venit lux

Be the dark in the light but be the light in the darkness

but from nihilism followes either to kill youself or give life your own meaning. so nihilism is irrelevent

That is bullshit. Not even a single electron can be pointless. The biggest reason for those ideas is the we know almost nothing about reality. If life is pointless why do ve live. If dirt has billions of uses how can it be pointless. But it doesnt have to be some grande ultimate goal behind everything.. just see how retarded the juice are..some things are infact pointless aswell

Of course not. That is the most pathetic blue pill of them all. «My people»? Not even my children are my people. They are their own people. I don’t own them. They are free.

Most pathetic thing I have hear all day, hedonists need to be gassed.

OP, don't matter what you say to these people they can't accept reality like you do, because they truly are faggots that like to hide behind a invented meaning.

No. Nihilism does not suggesting to kill yourself, it only tells you to live in truth. To come to terms with the reality: that in the end, nothing really matters. Most of you know this, but you eat some little blue pills here and there to create meaning.

That’s fine, and all, but its still a lie.

Sounds like someone has a case of the mundies

Pic related is your argument.

I’m not a hedonist. How do gather that from what I wrote?

If you truly believe that life is pointless then why do you feel compelled to convince other people that life is pointless?

Yup.

Would you be opposed getting killed?
Meaning, would you defend yourself in any way?

Sure, because whether I live or die is my choice. Embracing the lack of meaning can give you real happiness, because you can better control what you make yourself like and not. This is true existential nihilism.

The funny thing, Jordan Peterson, being captain anti-nihilism, is completely obsessed with nihilist literature. He doesn’t even know.

What is the significance of this observation?
You're applying one value (meaningless) to everything. If you can assign this one value to everything in existence, how is it significant in any way?
Saying everything is meaningless, is like saying everything is.
What is to be gained by seeing life as meaningless?

You share DNA with your people, more than with other people. Even more with your own children. You are a pathetic soyboy subhuman that have lost/are suppressing your natural instincts.

You literally are your children, and they are you. You are your father, and his father. You are your neighbor, and his son. All different variants of your DNA, only slight differences. Some people are more like you than others, your family and your population.

The bluepill here is to think that nothing matters and just live your life without any meaning. When there is so much meaning.

>that flag

This.

It is surprising how deeply in denial most people are about their own inevitable death.

>Sure
Obviously, else you are just suicidal, but can't be bothered to actually do it.

>Embracing the lack of meaning can give you real happiness
So you continue living because you can gain "real happiness"? Or am I misunderstanding you.
Do I still need to tell you why you are a hedonist?

What is to be gained? Well, truth, for starters. Once you accept this truth you can more effectively conduct your life.

These is no anti-thesis between nihilism and happiness. This is just based on falsehood from especially the Abrahamic religions.

Why do you care about happiness, when you claim life has no meaning?

You are mentally ill and project your mentall illness, it's as simple as that. Like most if not all "nihilists" are.

Mans greatest challenge is to accept the meaningless of life and thrive in the face of it. Many people if not all sedate themselves, either with hedonistic pleasures that ease this pain, or by herd mentality and a shared 'purpose'

Agreed. I have embraced it, and I never looked back.

If it's meaningless then why conduct your life more efficiently?

historically islam and jewry were partners in world slavery. basically that has not changed.

>life has no meaning, therefore life is equal to a communicable idea that by definition has meaning.

Socrates, ladies and gentleman.

Dying and living for the sake of your country has meaning enough...

so kill yourself

i agree

nihilism is the realization that there is a god and he's a shit.

You must be careful with using "hedonist" as something negative. Because many people think living in touch with nature makes you a hedonist, while the original meaning is someone only seaking pleasure in the moment, someone controlled by their lusts.

Hedonism isn’t the pursuit of happiness. I live a simple, organized and intellectual life. I depend on noone. No gibs. I write music, I read books, and I live close to the nature. Some would call me a hermit, even. How on earth is that hedonism?

I didn’t mean to change flag.

All the gods, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you

I am mentally quite happy. Actually I used to work with curing mental illness, and I know a great deal about it.

let me explain something to you brainlet

Life has no meaning that's true but you have this human brain who can feel and have fun that can be used. That's the only thing that matters when your born as a human being. These emotions can be deep and some sad depends what happening. But in our existence life is pointless however we can use these feelings for enjoy and happiness till we die.

This.

So you admit you don't even care about the meaning of life in the first place.
If it is irrelevant to you, why even make this thread?
There are an infinte number of irrelevant truths we all have to ignore just to be able to function.
I smashed my head on the keyboard today and made the word "jhnmkub". The definition (as thought up by me) of jhnmkub is "a smug feeling of accomplishment while stating an axiom".
I just helped you in your pursuit of truth, your welcome.

>You must be careful with using "hedonist" as something negative.
I didn't assign any morality to it, that is just you projecting.

You didn't even answer my question.

What is the reason for defending yourself?
Your answer was: "the real happiness I can gain".
The only logical conclusion is that you are living FOR "the real happiness you can gain".

Do I need to go on?

hedonism
ˈhiːd(ə)nJz(ə)m,ˈhɛːd(ə)nJz(ə)m/Submit
noun
the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.

Do I need to go on, or do you want to argue definitions, if it is the later don't bother responding.

The meaningless of the universe does not mean you should stop living, your reality is as real as you make it, you need to master degenracy to surf the kali yug

I have embraced nihilism to a point where it borders religious fanaticism...

Because it is a baseline, fundamental realization. It doesn’t matter if I follow it in a dogmatic manner or not, because nothing matters. Its not like I neglect my children because nothing matters. I love them and protect them.

Meanwhile your people, the ones you share the most of your DNA with, are being ethnically replaced by a people with less of your DNA. You claim that you don't care, even worse, you tell other people that they shouldn't care.

You are a scab ridden wolf that needs to be chased off to die alone.

I am not the same guy, we don't disagree. Check the IDs

I am sorry, I was retarded.

That`s the spirit

>god is dead
assumes God
anthropomorphism
incoherent mix of literal and metaphorical
stop fighting yourself

Why accept baseline fundamental realizations?

Why do fucking anything?

>Its not like I neglect my children because nothing matters.
I don't get that.

There is no difference between your children well raised and healthy or starved and beaten to death.

Why chose one over the other?

You clearly aren't. You sit on top of a hill and see your own getting sent into the meat grinder and tell yourself "I'm an individual". How free are really your enslaved children?

Duty

>muh race
>muh people

>life is meaningless XD
>god is dead XD
>i need god to create a meaning for me XD
literally kill yourself you subhuman
God is probably not real, true, and the universal meaning of life is absent, but given the opportunity of existence, I'd prefer to create a meaning for myself
Again, kill yourself, I'm absolutely serious, the world doesn't need nihilists at this point

But in that moment your life has objective meaning.
Duty can't exist if "nothing matters".

>nihilism

nigga that's half the red pill. the other half is deciding what is worth anything, if you contemplate and are nearing accepting that everything is supposedly meaningless.

After all, if life is meaningless, why go on? Why not simply commit suicide? The universe goes on with, or without you. So what difference does it make?

Why don't you kill yourself?

You bimbo don`t seem to understand how it all works.

You are free to do everything what brings you the pleasure and whatever makes you feel right.
Want to kill someone? Okay, go one, don`t expect they won`t fight back, but that is your choice.
Want to leave in peace and try to achieve some sort of equality, okay, you can try to do that, no problem with that.

All we try to say is that there is no absolute right way to live your life and that all you do will not matter after you die. And with this given, it is all up to you, will you stick up to your ideals, or will give up to sadness and disappointment.

>muh children
>muh physical health
>muh life

this guy gets it

What is meaning?

Because why not? Meaninglessness does not enforce suicide, any more than it forces life. It only provides truth and freedom. A point of departure. Knowing that everything we build will eventually turn in to ashes doesn’t mean that we must stop building. That is, with all due respect, a high school-level reading of nihilism.

Are nihilsts for determinism or free-will?

No
Values are meta-entities. You cannot disprove their existence by logical reasoning from the state of world. As Kant said, they are things by themselves, not perceivable by either senses or reason but immediately accessible by moral mind.
If you want to shut yourself out from human world, then good for you. Other people go ahead, guided by the moral intuition - unprovable, unjustifiable but still the strongest guiding force there is.

Doesn't matter.

Its funny because you reach the very same conclusion, but still wants me to be gone.

>I live
Why?

Your life obviously has meaning, else you wouldn't just have given me a reason WHY YOU LIVE.

Buddhism is kinda like nihilism but with a happy twist.

Free will or it doesn't matter

>Subhuman calling others for brainlets
But life has meaning. Both in a biological sense and existential sense. You, an organism that live in an existing world. When you die and your body is absorbed your relatively short lifespan will have changed the world you lived in. When you live, can find meaning in everything. Intellectually, creativily, physically. Greatness, prestige.

A truth you are willing to suffer for.

that's not what nihilism means, and you're just lazy, not intelligent.

I agree actually. Once you realize that, you can constructively choose what to assign (however artifcial) meaning to. That is the link between nihilism and freedom.

So you have embraced your mental illness

The German shouldn't apologize ;)

Does anything have meaning?
Is there a single thing in the universe that has meaning?

>the very same conclusion
Apparently not.
I would subscribe to the things in , but I don't see how that leads to your positions.
Why can't the meaning you construct yourself be your country?

And how can you be both a nihilist AND have a meaning you constructed yourself?

It is all up to you to choose

The continued existence of the illusion?

Cosmic nihilist, reporting. Bump of solidarity

Shit bruh I wish it was that straightforward. Dark times ahead and only the spiritually awakened will survive the coming shitstorm that will make Revelations look quaint.

Solipsism for the win, i can justify anything because everything else besides me is not real

There is no difference whether the truth is just in your head or not.

Then Kill yourself. Suicide is efficient Nihilism.

Western culture has been subverted from Christianity into nihilism. The Jewish control of the media has had such an influence on us all that we are in many ways Jewish, in our lack of faith and so called (((moral relativism))).we are also practically all focused on materialistic gain and like the Jews, it’s one of the reasons westerners have slowed down and stopped having families. The only Jews that have large families are the ultra orthodox ones, who actually believe in God.

>Is there a single thing in the universe that has meaning?

No, everything happens because how the universe works. Meaning means only for humans

Yes, but I assign it with meaning knowing that in reality, there is no meaning. That way, I can live freely.

Exactly

>abrahamic desert religions
I’ll pass thanks.

And then the supernova swallows it all.

>nihilism
>wants to have children

lmao, but i guess whatever floats your boat, i personally gonna spend all my money, time and freedom on myself

Then neck yourself and return your energy to the ether already you pinko hippie.

Did someone here say you need to refuse your beliefs?

Nice arguments dumbo.

You still don’t get it and I’m out of spoons.

What supernova? Humanity will be sorted well before that

That's a plebbit tier argument, the universe will cool down and stop to exists too but the time period makes that argument gay
What is god

Christianity is just a robe for judaism, trying to make the goyim more controllable by creating an "common value system". The good parts of christianity are all pagan. Heil Óðinn

Yes, humans are driven to find meaning. It’s a fundamental part of being human. The only thing that really separates us from other animals IMO. Truly embracing nihilism is to logically accept there ultimately is no meaning, whilst at the same time suppressing the most human drive. This is why I don’t trust or associate with atheists. Even if I can logically acknowledge the arguments against God existing, I will never embrace them.

Well the words we're using certainly have meanings don't they?
As do most of the rituals of our lives.
If whatever the word "meaning" represents can not be applied to anything in the universe, how come we both have a very simillair concept of what "meaning" is?
If you wanted to talk to another dane about "meaning", I'm sure you would use a different word to describe this same concept.

It was just an example. The point is that we will all cease to exist at some point. There is no happy ending even though you generate a trillion overly optimist scenarios.

>emotional and delusional
Youre being delusional with your edgy self diagnosed depression faggot.
Enjoy your nihilistic shit life while i enjoy it fully

«The time period makes the argument gay».

Ok.

It's funny when someone tries to argue survival of the fittest but doesn't understand even the basics of evolution. Too much of a brainlet to even realize why his goals will never succeed. Just fight and fuck.

>but I assign it with meaning knowing that in reality, there is no meaning.
There is no difference between assigned meaning or objective meaning, how could there be?
You are just like every other person then, except for the meaningless realization that meaning isn't objective.

>That way, I can live freely.
Why are you free?
There is no difference whether your meaning is "objective" or not. Everyone else can live just as freely as you.

Also, how exactly do you qualify as a nihilist?
You obviously believe that life has (subjective) meaning and since there is no difference between subjective and objective meaning, you are just the same as a Christian, just with different (very slightly) kinds of meanings.

The recolonization that no objective meaning exists is in itself meaningless, it changes nothing.

>46 posts by this ID
Youre not nihilistic, youre just an useless piece of shit

Bit of a freudian slip in the last sentence there.
huehue

But that is entirely irrelevant, a *meaningless* distinction.
If that is what makes you a nihilist then the concept of a nihilist is completely meaningless.

KEK

Well, I beg to differ. Living a life believing certain meanings are objective truths is actually slave moralistic. It excludes the possibility for deciding for yourself where you put your temporary efforts. Life is too short to live a lie. The only path away from these lies is nihilism.

It does that something that will happen hundreds of life times ahed of me is not a legit argument

>my ladies and gentlemen
kys already faggot

This just sounds like you've accepted that you have cognitive dissonance. Should you not at least try to be consistent in your beliefs. The idea of acknowledging the legitimacy of someone else's beliefs but not "embracing them" is absurd to me. It is perfectly normal to have philosophical/ideological disagreements, but your conclusion on why you disagree makes no sense.

Would you mind elaborating further on what you mean by not embracing their ideas.

1. Free will does not exist
2. You are not free to do what you want. I want to fly using only my hands. Why aren't I flying already?
Bimbo?

>All we try to say is that there is no absolute right way to live your life and that all you do will not matter after you die. And with this given, it is all up to you, will you stick up to your ideals, or will give up to sadness and disappointment.
1. There are right ways to live your life and wrong ways. Protecting your own is a right way, leaving your own to slavery is wrong. And I could go on.
2. During your life, you have affected the world with your actions. So you do matter after you die, it's up to you to decide how much you are going to matter.

Depression is a redpill, you realize that happy people are living in a daydream fantasy world, but nihilism is fucking wrong, Absurdism is the way 2 go ma niggu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7JthgTMHDU

If it means that for you, thats all good with me.

>It only provides truth and freedom.
Do you care about truth and freedom?

>life being meaningless is an objective truth you all need to realize
>it is ultimately pointless and can be disregarded at will though lolol

>Of course beauty can exist within the framework of nihilism.
It's not self evident so explain.

>Free will does not exist

It's exist and depends in what situation you brianlet, if you can move your hands however you want them this is called free will you Mongolian faggot.

Personally, yes. But in a cosmic sense, human truth does not matter. I have chosen to care about truth, from the starting point where everything is meaningless.

>lmao fellow white people just let Jews do what they want because we all die in the end XD

The rope can't come soon enough desu

absurdism is nihilism tho
nihilism just has a meme definition in everyones mind so you call it something else

>It excludes the possibility for deciding for yourself where you put your temporary efforts.
But that is just false, if your own meaning is something you can just change on a whim, then your own meaning doesn't exist.

> Life is too short to live a lie. The only path away from these lies is nihilism.
What about "your own meaning" could be a lie, whether you believe it to be universal or not is entirely irrelevant.
If you have your "own meaning", then whatever you believe in it is already objectively true, in the own framework you created.

>Living a life believing certain meanings are objective truths is actually slave moralistic.
But that makes no sense, "your own meaning" is objectively true in the framework you created, how could it not?

I'm not a nihilist though, lmao. I'm glad that a subhuman like yourself don't have any children.

This is the most brainlet tier post I have ever seen in my entire life, you obviously haven't even understood the issue.

Well, it took more than 200 posts before you showed up talking about that edgy rope. Not bad for Cred Forums.

Half of you "nihilists" are actually faggy existentialists.

Youre embarassing yourself m8.
No one cares at the end, this thread will be gone for good soon but know that you looked and still look like a complete retard.
Holy shit lul

like i said, whatever floats your boat, i literally couldnt care less

So basically more retarded children, nice

You ONLY care about human truths dipshit.
Quick, tell me about the chemical composition and exact relative distribution of all stars in the horse head nebula.

nihilism is poor ethiopian child tier of philosophy, usually people move on after reading a few books on it.

> Protecting your own is a right way, leaving your own to slavery is wrong
It is right for you, some people might look at this differently
>During your life, you have affected the world with your actions. So you do matter after you die, it's up to you to decide how much you are going to matter.
Yes, you got the point, you affect on the world DURING your life. After that - there is nothing for you. But for others, yes, the world you built will affect them, but will it regard you? No. It doesn`t mean you should give up to vices, it doesn`t mean that you SHOULD do anything or do NOTHING. It simply says - you can do whatever you want and whatever you feel right to do.
>You are not free to do what you want. I want to fly using only my hands. Why aren't I flying already?
You bring physics into this?

I have no words, bravo

Why do you care about truth? Dare I say it, does it give you meaning?

end your life then

I never said you can change it on a whim. I am simply saying that you should know that they are constructed truths you make for yourself for practical reasons. In the end, nihilism is a positive, productive project. It provides ultimate freedom.

The alternative is to latch onto a religion. If that works for you, go for it. But for me, it never did.

Then explain what wrong with my argument snowflakes

t. Bluepilled dog, lay down and take it bitch

well your definition of free will is near sighted

And no, it is not objectively true, on the contrary, it is a consciously made subjective meaning.

Deport yourself from Norway (or this world) please. You take up resources better used on other healthy people.

>The only real redpill is nihilism.
That's the blackpill you newfag. Post again in a year.

How would your will change if we removed all the hormone receptors from your body?
If will is dependent on some other factors, can it really be considered free?

>I am simply saying that you should know that they are constructed truths you make for yourself for practical reasons.
Exactly, but there is absolutely no difference between realizing that and not doing it.

>In the end, nihilism is a positive, productive project.
Again, I see no difference between a nihilist and anyone else using your definition.

>The alternative is to latch onto a religion.
That is also nihilism if you admit you are doing it to find meaning in life...

>it is not objectively true
>it is a consciously made subjective meaning
These are the same things, there is no distinction.

Pretty much like Jordan Peterson, you know, /ourguy/.

Uhm no.

Fuck nihilism.
Nihilism means that a person is a perpetual sulk.

>Then explain what wrong with my argument
Has a computer free will?

So secret to happiness is to make other people sad ?

then the real problem is there are too much human in these days

>/ourguy/
Maybe your guy, put definitely exclude me from that "our".

Yes. It provides me with meaning in a meaningless world.

In Islam, Christians will be killed and/or enslaved.
Together with jews.

But then the worlds is objectively not meaningless...

>It's exist and depends in what situation
Literally explain the everything about the stupid word free will.

Please tell me what so near sighted

>Please tell me what so near sighted
does a computer have free will.

Ever read The Foundation, by Isaac Asimov? If you want your redpill back, Hari Seldon has it.

Christianity is a recent addition to "western culture" desu. That said, it carried forward much of what preceded it; arguably its better parts.

Of course there is a difference. In one instance, you are entirely bluepilled, and you accept truths made by others (like the Jews). In the other instance, you construct meaning based on your own wishes, tailored to your own life and goals.

>We just have to settle down and stop bickering because of jewy plots against each other
If you fuckers REALLY started screaming about Jews? A LOT? All the time? We'd forget we hate you. But you don't. Not enough. And you cause problems which we notice. So.....not enough. Sorry. But you're making a good start so good job there.

>After that - there is nothing for you
But I live on in my descendants. So there is something for me after this life. I'm my DNA, and the nature around me.

>you can do whatever you want and whatever you feel right to do.
But I can't that. Because of physics.

>You bring physics into this?
>Let's ignore nature and physics
'no'

as soon as the last muslim gets out of europe
this will make sense
otherwise, fuck your dumb religion and fuck you dumb goat fuckers

>Nihilism or religion
Weak

holyshit you brainlet can't even understand my deep argument. Maybe next think before writing stupid shit.

Muh computer can have free will, if inside the computer is a software called AI or general artificial intelligence. So basically, Yes it can have. Maybe i need to be stupid like you, can i heart have free will? no, because it don't have a consciousness.

>checking your own digits
back to read-it you retarded faggot, there's too many of you fuckers on my board

I think there are few genuine atheists though, at least few without some observable "spiritual" practices and ideas. I'm not sure I've ever met one.

You have a child's understanding of nihilism. Just go neck yourself faggot.

>In the other instance, you construct meaning based on your own wishes, tailored to your own life and goals.
Why can't Christianity be exactly what is tailored to your life, including all its faults?

Whether you make it up yourself, or you accept it from another is a meaningless distinction.

I didn’t mean that it is a strict dichotomy. But empirically, that’s normally why people embrace a religious dogma.

Nihilism is just the realisation that life is pointless but it's contradictory because you can't just lay down and die. However, pessimism is the next step:

“And to this world, to this scene of tormented and agonised beings, who only continue to exist by devouring each other, in which, therefore, every ravenous beast is the living grave of thousands of others, and its self-maintenance is a chain of painful deaths; and in which the capacity for feeling pain increases with knowledge, and therefore reaches its highest degree in man, a degree which is the higher the more intelligent the man is; to this world it has been sought to apply the system of optimism, and demonstrate to us that it is the best of all possible worlds. The absurdity is glaring.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer, The World as Will and Representation, Vol 1

>Muh computer can have free will, if inside the computer is a software called AI or general artificial intelligence. So basically, Yes it can have.
So a fully deterministic machine can have free will.

LMAO, you are retarded.

I’m sure it can be, but tends not to, and it certainly isn’t for me.

well free will implies your will comes from something outside the material world, free from its causality chain.
So in your example about moving your hand id argue everything up to this point in time led you to do it, it wasnt out of your free agency but merely a consequence of all the factors in this universe that make you YOU

>I’m sure it can be, but tends not to, and it certainly isn’t for me.
And that is completely fine, but wasn't my argument.

You are talking to a dude that will tell you a deterministic machine can have free will.

He obviously hasn't thought this through.

Truly comforting words there Shlomo Shekelberg.

You should have a Nobel Prize, but how pointless. Why don't you lead the way, grab a gun and put a bullet in your totally accidental, purposeless arranged brain. I know it's hard, but try not to miss.

>Let's ignore nature and physics
Please, do we really need to state a fact that you are free to do things which are in borders of physics laws?
>But I live on in my descendants. So there is something for me after this life. I'm my DNA, and the nature around me.
You exist until the very moment you pass out and die. Your legacy will leave, though. Is it your mission to leave one? Up to you to decide, I`m not dictating what you should do with your life.

Brainlet, do you even understand what general artificial intelligence is? If a intelligent computer is connected to the internet it can have access to build it self and get more access to free will you stupid mongoloid.

Buy a fucking brain.

Case closed. You have found meaning in this world, and that is to seek the truth. The world's meaning is to exist.

That`s actually interesting, I`m pretty sure at one day there will be a truly free AI, not bounded by humans.

I'm literally laughing out load, had to live the cafeteria.

>If a intelligent computer is connected to the internet it can have access to build it self and get more access to free will you stupid mongoloid.
IT IS A DETERMINISTIC MACHINE.

YOU CAN DETERMINE THE OUTPUT OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM PURELY FROM ITS INPUT.

>So in your example about moving your hand id argue everything up to this point in time led you to do it, it wasnt out of your free agency but merely a consequence of all the factors in this universe that make you YOU

You argument makes no sense. Free will is a stupid word can mean many things in different situations.

>well free will implies your will comes from something outside the material world, free from its causality chain.
what the fuck does this even mean? religious talk?

Reality is void-plenitude

Nihilism is a sickness. It only sees the void.

Naive theism is a defect. It only sees inane plenitude.

The truth is what transcends both by making them possible. "Nothing matters" doesn't matter.

>Free will is a stupid word can mean many things in different situations.
Certainly it doesn't mean a DETERMINISTIC machine.

>do we really need to state a fact that you are free to do things which are in borders of physics laws?
Yes, and that means I'm not free to do whatever I want. I'm also limited by my genetics and other organisms.

>You exist until the very moment you pass out and die.
But I'm flesh and bone and DNA. All that is me, will live on forever. In different shapes.

>what the fuck does this even mean? religious talk?
yes free will implies supernatural phenomena

Not at all, retard

>Rick-and-Mortyism

>I`m pretty sure at one day there will be a truly free AI
There won't. And I can tell you that right now without being a computer engineer.

>"Nothing matters" doesn't matter.

Id argue its just stupid definitions, nihilists realize nothing matters doesnt matter
The ones that get sad about nothing matters are not nihilists, they are just depressed or something

>But I'm flesh and bone and DNA. All that is me, will live on forever. In different shapes.
I don`t consider my offspring as "me in different shapes". If you do, well, alright, I won`t argue, rebirth sure sounds like fun.
>Yes, and that means I'm not free to do whatever I want. I'm also limited by my genetics and other organisms.
Yes, you know, I guess that was a mistake on my side. Let`s state it like that: "You are free to try to do anything". That sounds more logical and applicable for wider area, right?

How come? Don`t be rude, I just want to hear your point.

how can you be free and at the same time bound by the laws of physics? maybe we just differ on the definition of free will

>I don`t consider my offspring as "me in different shapes"
Then what are you if you are not everything about you?

>If you do, well, alright, I won`t argue,
But you will also exist. Most of your DNA lives on in all organisms on earth. Your atoms will be absorbed.

>"You are free to try to do anything"
No, because what I want to try is limited by my mind that I have not crafted myself.

>No, because what I want to try is limited by my mind that I have not crafted myself.
You are free to try to break those limitations c:
>But you will also exist. Most of your DNA lives on in all organisms on earth. Your atoms will be absorbed.
I consider myself existing right until the moment of my death or some accident in which I will lose the ability to think, analyze and control my body.

Maybe it's hard to understand for brainlets let me explain it so everybody can understand.

I can't breath underwater, Yes we can with oxygen tank and right now we are writing to each other from other part of the world this would be impossible from 80 years ago.

Let me say it again. The word ((free will) can mean many things and change with times and of course it exist you brainlets if we didn't have free will we would all be dead by that logic.

Everything that exists are limited by it's existence in relation to nature. The computer will be free to decide between A and B, but he will not be "truly free".

>brainlets
Someone who attributes free will to a deterministic machine has no right to call ANYONE brainlet.

its the cold weather and dark winters bringing you down, have you thought of going to southern Europe and try enjoying life a bit?

This whole thread is quite literally an argument of semantics.

>Define terms? XD LOL WHAT TERMS?

>You are free to try to break those limitations c:
No
>I consider myself existing right until the moment of my death
So you are your mind. Your brain, or more precise the reactions your brain are making. It all exists, and it will exist when you die. Just in a different shape.

It will, as a peace of meat, my consciousness
dies, I die with it.
This guy gets it

i think you are trolling or severely impaired

It is a far more complex question, because a machine can transform to become something entirely new. No one really know where consciousness comes from, what it really is, and what parameters it warrants to exist. Literally no one knows.

It is possible to argue that we are biological machines, where our senses is the input, and our speech and actions is our output

Seen from this perspective a machine can theroretically speaking obtain free will if the conditions are met. The problem is, we don’t know the conditions.

If you are too dumb to realize what the societal redpill is at this point, then you are not redpilled. Let me however reiterate and disprove Nihilism as an ideology for human advancement: If nothing matters, and our existences are insignificant as are our choices, then it means that there is no point towards societal development. The concept is right, but accepting it provides we also discredit the existence of society itself. For society to make sense, things need to have intrisical value,ergo we can't accept nihilism. We can debate it , but the moment we embrace it , we turn on the doomsday clock. You see that happening already on highly developed societies where the idea of self and our place in the universe is more widely understood.

The Kurd that sold me a Kebab last weekend > You

>It is possible to argue that we are biological machines, where our senses is the input, and our speech and actions is our output

why would that statement lead you to conclude that computers can gain free will instead of the more reasonable one that there is no free will and we are also deterministic machines