imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-al-qaeda-kicks-off-offensive-west-aleppo-newly-formed-rival-islamist-militia-reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-denies-entering-afrin-region/
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
strawpoll.com/1asa746e
youtube.com/watch?v=QhRAZpmEX2M
youtube.com/watch?v=TasYLuEqv9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j8TNAL7Ks50
youtube.com/watch?v=irbuCsMs1QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7IT94x2iG58
youtube.com/watch?v=6ND-d9mM7EI
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-with-eye-on-iran-israel-increases-military-support-for-syrian-rebels-1.5826348
twitter.com/jisrtv/status/965572844074790913
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/965500606076071936
youtube.com/watch?v=qg4T2K4iv-Y
i.ylilauta.org/29/d907f8fb.mp4
i.ylilauta.org/51/f599097f.mp4
southfront.org/turkey-threatens-attack-syrian-army-enters-afrin-support-ypg/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
youtu.be/Sdf5iLJ3WeU
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965580295239094272
youtube.com/watch?v=FE63syd6OSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to america

ass*dist genocide soon
>arab nationalists
>protecting k*rds

i really wish erdomeme wasnt this stubborn and just allied assad or at least made direct deals with him.

>i hate iyyran, iyyran is bad

Death to autists without friends.

Death to America of course.

Al mawt li Al mawt

assad
>betrayed saddam, worked with USA in gulf war
>helps k*rds
>sucks kh*mmie dick
>does not fight israel
>looks like a soyboy
fucking based amarite fellow /sg/pedes

Thanks for baking, TankBro

why isnt the PKK rising up in turkey over the afrin situation?

s-stop bullying america

Y - you're an autist without a friend!

>Breaking: Al-Qaeda kicks-off offensive in west Aleppo against newly formed rival Islamist militia – reports

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:12 P.M.) – Forces of the Al-Qaeda-linked Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) jihadist group have kicked-off an offensive against the newly formed Jabhat Tahrir Souriya faction in western Aleppo province according to some pro-rebel sources.

The reported assault by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham against Jabhat Tahrir Souriya takes place no less than just one day after latter militia – a merger between Syrian Brotherhood affiliate Ahrar al-Sham and Free Syrian Army affiliate Noor al-Din al-Zenki – came into existence.

So far, pro-Free Syrian Army sources claim that positions of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya in Aleppo province’s western countryside (the main area of the group’s operations) are currently being stormed by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham assault (inghamasis) units. Whether or not heavy weapons such as tanks and artillery are being used for the attack has not been clarified.

If the reports are true then the onslaught by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham against Jabhat Tahrir Souriya represents the the high-point of weeks of escalation between the Al-Qaeda-linked group and Noor al-Din al-Zenki.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-al-qaeda-kicks-off-offensive-west-aleppo-newly-formed-rival-islamist-militia-reports/

cuz they are cucked into oblivion in turkey.

Is this you Lanka?

Fuck off roach.

because they got btfo last time hard in 2015

Imagine being that American CO and having to work with these animals. You can just see all hope escape from him during the documentary.

they got destroyed.
stupid strawberry

Whiter than you, hasan shash.

It's normal to rape boypussys in those countries that's why some of them are fucked up.

fuck how do you know my real name?

My pleasure mate

They're still learning how to walk again.

Jesus fucking wept
reminds me of webm related

No.

Normal thing to do in islamic society

That's a shame. Because Lanka is my friend.

>he was that kind of boy anyway

no way they are this fucked up

Welcome to Afghanistan. The burial place of empires and all things good.

>Tintin
The shit
Perhaps it's worth giving women rights if it means all our men don't turn into raging pedophile pooftas in the longrun.

still better than living in this western hellhole of a degenerate society

yes they even have special boys who wear womens clothes and makeup, like traps. they are very popular

i bet its city people

but are you whiter than muhammed

Nothing to do with Islam you retard. it's a cultural thing similar to how Greeks had sex with boys in the past.

so if i understand this well, the h*uthis are losing, ight?

you are a retard. at least women are part of your society and makes you tame and well behaved. in theirs, they are not and they behave like violent monkeys.

>Turkey denies using chemical weapons

How fucking shitty banana republic do you have to be to get into situation like this? Just fucking train your soldiers so that they don't act like subhuman apes and have NATO military observers to move with the front.

Even at the time of darkest times if distrust US and Russia don't have to deflect accusations of gassing because they aren't fucking savages.

nah it's a paki and afghani thing

i thought they were going to end up diving yemen into north and south again

Everyone has been losing in Yemen for decades.

its a centuries old tradition, mostly people with money i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

>can't let your women out on the street because your holy book denies you doing so without NSA-tier supervision
>Thusly, the vast male population is unadjusted to seeing women and posses considerable build up sexual urges.
>Take them out on the one demographic who are ever present but not old enough to fight back, little boys
>Nothing to do with islam
>Charlie logic

I want to see those shits piss off both US and Russia for the last time so thay we finally remove the t*rk problem from premises

you are a retard if you think women are anything more than pieces of meat in this society
heres a hint: degenerate pedos are verywhere
degenerate feminists only here

>Syrian military denies entering Afrin region

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:20 P.M.) – A Syrian military source in Aleppo denied to Al-Masdar that any pro-government forces have entered Afrin region this afternoon.

According to the military source, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has not given the green light to any unit to enter Afrin, despite some reports from pro-government pages on Facebook.

The source added that the pro-government National Defense Forces have gathered at the northern Aleppo towns of Al-Zahra’a and Nubl; they are awaiting orders to enter Afrin.

In addition to the NDF personnel, the Syrian Army will send soldiers to the Afrin region; however, it is still clear how many troops will be committed to this front in northern Aleppo.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-denies-entering-afrin-region/

Even Yemen loses in Yemen

i want to nuke middle east.

Start developing them then Mustafa

we will, what do you think that nuclear plant is for senpai?

>hurr durr a bunch of rich city people fuck boys, just like tehy do in the west
>that means we need feminism
kys literally and unironically

Actually you retarded faggot, pedophilia is a part of all Islamic society. Go do a tour in Afghanistan, pussy, then get back me.

>God says to rape little boys
>ignores the fact that there's millions of pedos in the secular west

it's mostly a paki and afghani thing, do your research

nuclear plant is pleb shit
Start enrichment, and they will come after your sweet ass
t.Iranian

>whataboutism

jesus christ just shut the fuck up, it's a paki and afghani thing you fucking mongs

>you are a retard if you think women are anything more than pieces of meat in this society
are you buying women from their father's?
are they in your schools with males side by side?
are they in work place?
can they drive alone?
can they walk alone?
>degenerate pedos are verywhere
yeah, but they don't survive an orgy fest in a bus and give casual interviews
>degenerate feminists only here
fight them then.

This is the reason the Taliban are unstopable in Afghanistan.

NATO is literally fighting and dying for pedo homosex corrupt government in Kabul.

Hell if I was Afghani I’d support the Taliban. At least they murder pedo’s and homosex.

Turns out the footage they showed us of Taliban stoning people in stadiums of Kabul, was happening for a reason.

Muslims are boylovers. The church and other organized pedos do it for blackmail power and harvesting child energy but the muslims do it for pleasure.

Which group is controlling east Ghouta at the moment? Is it HTS or Ahrar?
Any predictions on how the operation will go down? I always find it hard to believe that one fighting force would be so much more effective than others at doing the same thing, but Im confident that the Tiger will prove me wrong once again.
Also whats the terrain like there? Is it all city/ Damascus outskirts or is it already rural for the most parts. Its kinda hard to tell from GEmaps since arab cities can be quite extensive...

didnt iran initially started a nuclear power plant and then started enrichment within it?

same plan. see you soon m8.

we are a NATO member dude, we are free to make them.

i meant 1st and second wave feminists like you liberal piece of trash
modern world is absolutely worst both for women and men, people like you who support it need to get culled

>sex with little boys is restricted to Afghanistan and Pakistan
>there is no other country in the world that contains men who sleep with boys

A jihadist group in Libya celebrating the anniversary of the uprising against Ghaddafi. Don't ask why they dressed up like Tigger from Winnie the pooh &other characters. Just don't ask.

What the fuck

no the talibs were part of the problem
you literally can not get rid of the afghani pedo problem without a foreign dictatorship like how the USSR suppressed kidnap marriages in other countries

No Ruskies were building the plant for decades
We took the enrichment stuff from Pakis and developed them secretly. Having the plant as a front helps tho.
>Implying

How do pedophiles on the other side of the planet have anything to do with Islamic pedophile culture? Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded. I've met smarter strippers.

didnt get to watch the it today
Ichigo deserves better tbqh

i would rather buy women than have them in schools and workplaces

There was man love Tuesday in Iraq. It wasn’t a pedo thing but men would fuck each other

please fucking kill yourself, this specific practice is exclusive to those two countries
bachi bazi you fucking mongrel
when you are like this you need to be dead

this
modenist and classical liberals are the real problem

>rather buy women than have them in schools and workplaces
Would you allow segregated schools and 5% women in workforce?

>hurr durr other cultures suck unlike mine

I am not a feminist, mate. You don't know what kind of cancer these eastern societies are in due to alienation of women. women has to be part everyday life.
in their own accord. there is no equality between men and women.
and you call islam a shit. you are a hypocrite. just convert and buy one from afghans.

The Taliban literally rolled across Afghanistan in the civil war because villagers across the country were having their young kids raped by the northern warlords.

This is why NATO will never win, they have no idea who the fuck they are fighting and dying for.

Taliban are ruthless in terms of homosex and will literally kill you on the spot.

aren't you part of the middle east?

Tigger doesn't seem too happy about the situation

I hated her at first but the bullying went too far this last episode.

can you even read what I'm talking about before doing that
learn to read so you can look over an instruction manual on tying a noose you dumb cunt

Hi, fellow anons. Help a noob in /sg/ understand what's going on because it's confusing with my old understanding of the context
Turkey got green light to attack the Afrin turkish enclave recently, now Assad is getting into Afrin as well and considering he's basically a russian asset the green light is taken for granted. But didn't Erdogan claim the kurdish territory in Afrin like 10 days ago?
They're both russian allies, what's happening?

you are a fucking feminist
heres a hint feminism =/= 3rd wave feminism

go kill yourself you liberal egalitarian piece of shit

Taliban at least banned the growing of opium shortly before the invasion, didnt they? I always had the impression that they kinda know what theyre doing and where theyre going, but its usually not to the liking of others involved (like the US with opium).
Would it be too far fetched to think that they would outlaw pedophilia and the likes? Wether it'd be in the name of purity or progressivism...

>Rich
>Literally dirt poor riding around on a bus passing around little boys between sweaty old sandmen to arsefuck
>Comparing it to the west
>Implying I implied we needed feminism and just didn't say that dressing women in trash bags and relegating them to having to live as boderline slaves to the point where male sexual depravity reaches fucking boys on the bus commute levels of faggotry was not necessarily a good thing
No u silly

Why the fuck would she literally cuck herself though?

>american who knows "soccer" players
yo aren't white, hernandez

Improve your grammatical abilities, you intellectual toddler. Also, pedophilia exists all throughout the middle East, all the way to Islamic suburbs in Illinois.
Where there are Muslims, little boys are raped.

heres a hint 3rd wave feminism is not whole feminism

>nitpicks bad shit from society to prove its bad
lol sad

you are beyond reason, mate. there is not only west in this world. I live in the east, I'm telling you the eastern problems. but you are chimping out.
have fun.

I AM The Muhammed.

all of my grandfathers and all of theirs bought their wives from their fathers
and you liberal fucktard?

theu were known to do it themselves in smaller numbers than the other factions
they used it to spark their movement
they also sold opium at times too
it's specifically worst in afghanistan and pakistan

OH SHIT

Nigger where the fuck did I imply that I wanted vonquisha aborting her kid in the middle of the street because nu laws say she has every right to before I'm charged with a $300 fine for standing within a 50m radius of a chick with dyed hair, possibly committing telepathic rape on the poor soul.
I'm saying that letting women leave the house of their own volition is a small price to pay if it means we don't have cunts fucking kids on the fucking 393 to central station.
Why the fuck are you defending raping kids?

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

Piece be upon you

>Would it be too far fetched to think that they would outlaw pedophilia and the likes? Wether it'd be in the name of purity or progressivism...

When the city of Marjah was revolting against a police chief from the north, because he was raping little boys, the police chief called in NATO troops who shot down the citizens because they were told it was Taliban fighters.

After the incident the citizens of Marjah invited the Taliban back in and the chief was assassinated shortly after. After that the city of Marjah fell to the Taliban.

NATO tried conquering it again back in 2014 with Obamas surge of troops, but the citizens of Marjah literally blew themselves up and continued resistance towards NATO, and the Taliban took back the city with minimal effort.

The Taliban have a huge support due to pedo/homo issue from the government and northern regions

>sex with boys is exclusive to two countries
Why are you so stupid?

>all of my grandfathers and all of theirs bought their wives from their fathers
and you are praising that. go back to the old ways mate. buy one for yourself.
>and you liberal fucktard?
thanks to Atatürk they didn't. it was consensual.

>video referencing specific issue of pedophilia unique to these countries
>so you're saying that you don't believe pedophilia exists elsewhere
just hang yourself you fat mess

because he is a retard.

>satanic trips
>While initially successful, ISAF and the Afghans failed to set up a working government in the town, leading to a successful resurgence by the Taliban; 90 days into the offensive General McChrystal famously referred to it as a "bleeding ulcer".[15][16] In October the town was still described as "troubling",[17] but by early December the fighting there was declared "essentially over".[18]
wew

this
we had sort-off arranged marriages
parents often "recommended" children to eachother, which was basically a proposal to marriage
it was good, and it worked, wives were good old fashioned women who listened husbands, knew their way around house and with children
and now women are fucking whores who ride cock-crousels in big cities and eventually having maybe one child at age 35+ with some stupid cuck

go get shot in a school dumb burger

after you get shot in a mosque you dumb cunt

>tfw will never know that feel

What an attentionwhore you are.

>After the ousting of the Taliban, the American and NATO commanders were confronted with the dilemma of on the one hand the need for "winning the hearts and minds" of the local population as well as on the other hand the necessity of the eradication of poppies and the destruction of the opium economy, that allegedly financed the Taliban insurgency.[95][96] Since opium is the main source of existence of 60 to 70 percent of the farmers in Marja, American Marines were ordered to preliminarily ignore the crops to avoid trampling their livelihood.
based obongo, king of the heron

>we had sort-off arranged marriages
>parents often "recommended" children to eachother, which was basically a proposal to marriage
that's not the same thing with buying one, you are aware of that right?

why is it that arabs cant last without any sexual interaction? lonely guys in the west just jack off yet these bearded fucks in the middle east resort to raping children.. literally why

*Yepeople

I think that shit happened during bush too
neocons and neolibs are the same and pretend to be different to trick retards

>lonely guys in the west just jack off yet these bearded fucks in the middle east resort to raping children
t. never been on the deep web

kek

it's not far from it though, I imagine those "recommendations" could be padded
unironically: because that's what Allah expects of them. the whole inter-sex relations schtiq the Koran has going is based on the assumption that men can not go more than 45 minutes without putting their dick in something.

i said i would rather be buying them than have them be the way they are now you faggot

oh yeah did the big scary youtube vids tell about the spoopy deep web?
Wow XDD

IRGC media are reporting 4k SAA militia troops will enter Afrin in a few hours.
Army won't enter the city.

you think more backwards from your forefathers? why are you even living there?

>yo aren't white, hernandez

This will be interesting.

Once modern society collapses, only the backwards will survive.

how likely is all out syrian-turkish war?
strawpoll.com/1asa746e
(the percentages around the middle are a 20% span because you can only have 10 answers or less)

being reactionary is the only truth
retard fascism LARPers and ancaps don't read

Literally zero. Syria is helping Kurds on behalf of Iran and Russia. Erdogan is dumb but not that dumb.

not kikely but I'd like to see turkey piss off both US and Russia forcing Israel to abandon them (a rhodesia situation but with shit people no one likes) and those kebab kikes to be removed

I think there's a possibility that russia doesn't give a fuck. it's not a high one, but maybe.

The enire point of olive branch was to bring afrin under gov control. Its an olive branch from erdogan to assad.

I don't buy it

if you've ever read the prince you would know accepting that branch whether legitimate or not is a terrible idea

*dismantle PKK

if its gov dismantles PKK then fine, but if gov. helps PKK then oh boy, they are going down.

bomb the turks

Machiavelli wasn’t serving in a Syrian civil war though

turks are too stupid to think 2 moves ahead

did kurds agree all terms ev en disarming? what about airspace?

youtube.com/watch?v=QhRAZpmEX2M

That song sucks this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=TasYLuEqv9Y

why Fred ded many things happening but no fun, GAY

Step off Russia's dick and maybe, but they also depend on imports from Turkey, so stop with the sanctions maybe?

too slow I like this more

youtube.com/watch?v=j8TNAL7Ks50

>Erdogan's administration: If Assad intends to send troops to help the Kurds, we will not sit idly by

>The Erdogan administration: The Syrians will enter the country to fight terrorism, with joy. But if they help the Kurds, it will not end well. "Thus, with a full threat against Syria, Turkey's foreign minister says

Uh oh

Listen to me you fuking bong i am gonna grab you and beat shit out of you fucking cunt

erm no ure bloody well not m8 ill tear ure cunting throat out and slap your lungs with my bollocks

Listen here you litle fokin shit. I am gonna bury you six feet deep in the shit motherfokin bong

just try it fingolian I live near a school which you'd be automatically inclined to shoot up before getting anywhere near me, then id terrorise your sister and slowly but surely breed the hun blood out of your family tree while you sit in prison watching another generation get anglo'd

ISIS killing people in Russia now as revenge...

It was always gonna backfire for baby putin

youtube.com/watch?v=irbuCsMs1QQ

>they also sold opium at times too
yeah I know but I also remember them prohibiting it somewhere around 2000. I also remember reading that they actually had a plan and tried to give farmers an alternative by providing them with seeds for other crops but that might have been on a Cred Forums infographic so probably a bit skewed...

Nice trips. Yeah I definitely agree that the Taliban are doing some good shit for a lot of people. Is there actually any reason to hate them? Are they beneficial for all afghanis or is it really a tribal thing and they care only for the pashtuns?
Also has anyone here ever been there? I love backpacking in strange countries and I remember reading a piece in german MSM about a journalist traveling through pashtun territory living among them and generally being fine. How big are Taliban when it comes to kidnapping for ransom?

>Chechens - "WE WUZ ISIS NOW"

>five women
Russia has enough women anyway and it will just make ISIS look bad

lol what a mess that place is now

I hate this cunt with all my guts. First of all - attention whoring, secondly, there are songs that are to be sung by men only.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IT94x2iG58

The original is by some Chechen dude, ironically.

You guys are listening to some fake dumb shit.

Now this is an authentic song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ND-d9mM7EI

Well see that fokin cunt im gonna burn you and ur family then i am gonna burn the holl fokin bonglong

>being anprim
shiggydiggy

I know that the origin is made by chechen guy who is banned from russia because his song are antirussian but he is extremely popular in russian miltiary

Not likely at all. Erdogans only legal base for the entire thing is that he feels the need to secure his borders for now. If Assad controls Afrin he has to either live with that or find a new reason.
Also there isnt even anything relevant in the region is there? Infrastructure isnt very built out and theres no natural resources to speak of.

It is disputed if it's actually by Mutsuraev. But Mutsuraev IS fucking awesome, especially his early songs that were more nationalist than muslim.

I have one question have u served in russian military?

>tfw not sure if you mean syria or UAmaps...

thanks to adana agreement signed in late 90s i guess :^)

I have one answer - I have not.

ISIS has many chechens and chechen leaders

*did have

So has Erdogan commented on the agreement between the Syrian government and YPG?

yes he said it is fine if they are going for security but if to fight with the kurds there will be another Armenian genocide but on Syrians this time.

How many "countries" want to separate from russia? example there is chechens who are part of russia even tought they want their independency

What will the US do if YPG+SAA start fighting Turkey together?

Russia+US vs Turkey sounds like bad news for Turkey

nice kill kill kill

does that boy have a gay anime on his jumper?

>genocide
HYPE

>epic slaughter

Julian secretly loves this

bump by based thread.

why aren't all the children dead yet?

>its another mutt has some retarded power fantasy episode

Russians dont want anything to do with you, idiot

lol Americans are just sat on the sidelines doing nothing to help anyone

looks like ben10

Looks like Israel is increasing dipping it's toes into the Syrian conflict:

"To Push Iran Back, Israel Ramps Up Support for Syrian Rebels, 'Arming 7 Different Groups"

>The Assad regime, which has gained the upper hand in the war, is now focusing on aggressively attacking rebel enclaves east of Damascus and in the northern Idlib province. But it is also gradually bolstering its presence in southern Syria, including in the Syrian Golan Heights. And accordingly, Israel its altering its deployment to prepare for what’s to come.

>The de-escalation agreement for southern Syria, which the United States, Russia and Jordan signed last November, included a promise to keep Iran and its affiliated Shi’ite militias away from the Israeli border. Israel wanted the Iranians and their agents to be kept almost 60 kilometers from the frontier, east of the Damascus-Daraa road. But it didn’t get its wish; the agreement committed to keep them only 5 kilometers from the front lines between the regime and the rebels.

>Analyst Elizabeth Tsurkov, who has followed events in Syria closely for the last several years and has interviewed many rebel militiamen and residents of the Syrian Golan, published a detailed survey of developments in southern Syria in the War on the Rocks blog last week.

>Tsurkov said the scope of Israel’s involvement in southern Syria has changed in recent months in response to the regime’s successes in the civil war and Iran’s consolidation in Syria.

>Dozens of rebels who spoke with Tsurkov described a significant change in the amount of aid they receive from Israel. Moreover, she said at least seven Sunni rebel organizations in the Syrian Golan are now getting arms and ammunition from Israel, along with money to buy additional armaments.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-with-eye-on-iran-israel-increases-military-support-for-syrian-rebels-1.5826348

There isn't one Oblast, Krai or Republic that would separate from Russia, if they were given the chance. Not at this moment, at least.

What's the % chance the recent plane crash in Iran was Israeli punishment for Iran's "aggression" in Syria?

How about i give you åland and you give me exchange karelia and viipuri?

reminds me of an Italian satyrical website + kikebook page "Feudalism and Freedom" (joke about 90% of new parties in Italy putting "and freedom" in their name)
see pic related
Never!
[on book] Human Rights
Prostrate yourself in front of your King!
and then a fake "vote us on X day"

You are an idiot if you think real chechens want to be under russian yoke still.

Kadyrow and his butt buddy mafias just supress everyone.

What has Åland ever do to you? Don't give me anything. Take them and go, at least some part of this godforsaken country will prosper in peace.

They are hurri. They are more swedish than finnish, besides they are just leeches who suck our tax moneys. Besides Viipuri belongs to us like karelia. Åland is just retarted kid who does nothing good and is full of fucking hurris

No need to act like a hysterical bitch. If we organise a referendum today in Chechen Republic and ask the people if they want to separate from Russian Federation, they will decline such offer. Whether Kadyrov is present or not. Maybe some other day they will accept it, but not today.

Have some mercy on them. They do not deserve this, believe me.

If there would be 3 people in a room and i had 2 bullets, those 3 people would be stalin, hitler and hurri i would shoot hurri twice.

Has the SAA entered Afrin yet?

yes, because they are scared of kadyrows mafias.

>tfw local group of k*rds who referr to themselves as the 'kurdish mafia'
>a couple of years ago they got caught selling hard drugs to minors
>scouse mafia stalks 1 smelly k*rd into a corner shop and shoots out his knee cap
>kidnaps another and records him crying and pleading in the back of a transit van
>gets dropped off 40 miles out in the middle of nowhere with both his ankles broken

justice lads

Source

k what exactly is a hurri again? an ethnicity?

>We won`t see Turkey suffer against the mighty arms of the SAA any time soon
Why live?

Fennosweden.

Kurds are just trying to delay Afrin by any means necessary. This includes doing everything so they can shore up a defense.

Turkey likely has been using Napalm/WP and thermobaric ords because unlike what brainlets think, it is not a warcrime to use them. Plus who the fuck is a military nation with its own indigenous weapons production but use chlorine? Any prick can put vinegar in bleach, but any nation with any modern tech would be using CS/CR (not illegal) or Modern extremely volitile (degrades quickly) mustard.

Good morning lads. Death to Belarus, of course.

no, it ll enter within (((hours))) past couple of hours now.

Are you sure you want to know this?

>wants to kill Hitler
Don't (you) me or my wife's son ever again.

There are more reasons for them to stay with Russia, than just their fear of the Kadyrov's mafia. Don't be so shallow.

White phosphorus or napalm look vrey different from normal bombs and there would be videos of it 100%, what with the kurds trying to paint turks like the bad guys on media all the time.

TSK would take a big fat ogre shit on the worn-out SAA. 100% air superiority, dont think russia would start shit over syria with them.

>The rebels clashing with SAA forces attempting to advance at Duma and Harasta frontlines
twitter.com/jisrtv/status/965572844074790913

>Erdo is going to commit national suicide

The absolute madman.

I will soon take what is mine by force.

> #IS ambushed a group of 50 PMU fighters yesterday at the Riyad area inside the Kerkuk province, 30 dead bodies already found.

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/965500606076071936

I thought isis in Iraq was defeated?

nope, they went from territory control to sneaky attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=qg4T2K4iv-Y

Fukin dimitri
i.ylilauta.org/29/d907f8fb.mp4
i.ylilauta.org/51/f599097f.mp4

Welp there goes US and Israeli support for Turkey
lol
go war with the kurds dipshit, it will work out well when the entire world hates you

they are guerilla forces now because they are incapable of holding ground

You dont need to air burst WP shells anf show everybody the white starfish, and its likely used only by actual Turkish ground forces as combo smoke and incendiary. Napalm probably not unless the tfsa has been doing science experiments in their downtime, but thermobaric 100%.

Mutt, you make no sense
I know your media is currently pointing the finger at erdogan and you eat it up like a doughnut but shouldnt the west favour erdogan fighting the "regime"

Show me the gains Assad. My patience is at it's end after 3 gainless days. I need those sweet, sweet gains! I need them now!

not if it's fighting the US backed kurds

The last good Tsar.

Are the houthis, dareisay, W I N N I N G???

Nobody does. After the missile strikes the war drums went silent, and syria has been ignored almost completely by the media. There's been more anti Erdo shit because the idiot tried to beat up protesters in front of the UN in NYC.

The last time I saw Syria in the News was in NY's most Jewish paper, the post. One of the gang of 8 kikes from 2003 wrote an op ed and letters to the editor the next day told him to eat shit.

Behold, filth in the form of man.

He was a wimp faggot cuck, hope he rots in hell.

This, Lenin did nothing wrong when it comes to the tsar

Hey Guys, just wond-
>oh, wow. you look really good today, has anyone told you already? yeah, (you) are looking veryattractive today
Just eondering, but aren't the FSa guys in the Olive branch OP gonna chimp out if the SAA comes in takes all of efrin and turks are just gonna say that this is good enugh for them?
Literally Assad will have taken land away from them and they are supposed to feel satisfied with that then.
Unless they get promised manbij and raqqa after they are gonna start shooting roaches.

>400k in Goutha
are you fucking high, julian?

nice at least the rebels now how to entertain us

You seem to really like the Lenin/Stalin Era soviet Union Finn what gives?
I thought you guys fucking hated each other?

He’s half Russian commie lover

If they like lenin or stalin they are commies.

I'm just fascinated by my roots. I'm half-Russian after all.

Tigger was known for being an Gaddafi loyalist.
He will pay now for that

Evakoiden jälkeläisiä vai mamun jälkeläisiä

how many of finns are rape babies?

Katos kummaa, muistelin että Suomi menetti maata sodan jälkeen eikä saanut

Entire eastern Finland might as well count as slavic

Niin se menetti, mutta karjala takaisin vaikka pullo kerrallaan.

The PKK lost any operational capabilities inside Turkey plus the wall makes it nearly impossibel to replenish manpower and hardware. They're fucked beyond repair.

42 civilians killed, 100 injured in East damascus from airstrikes.

Assad the butcher will have the same fate as gaddafi. Anal rape and lynching.

knowing gaddafi's tendencies he probably loved that stick up his shitter

>if it was gaza the entire world would go berserk
Stinking goyim.

So good!

It's funny. These soldiers make a city their AO, make no effort to evacuate civilians and then Westerners are shocked by there being civilian casualties.
Well, it's not really funny. More aggravating how fucking stupid people are, but still.

>TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIAN ARMY IF IT ENTERS AFRIN TO SUPPORT YPG

Turkey is ready to attack the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) if it enters the area of Afrin to support the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which are now a target of Ankara’s military operation, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu announced on February 19.

“If the regime [Syrian forces] enters [Afrin] to clear out the YPG, then there is no problem. If they are entering to provide protection to the YPG, then no one can stop Turkey or Turkish soldiers,” Cavusoglu said.

The statement was made after reports appeared earlier on the same day that the SAA was preparing to enter Afrin under an alleged deal between Damascus and the YPG.

southfront.org/turkey-threatens-attack-syrian-army-enters-afrin-support-ypg/

Elijah J. Magnier
>#Few minutes ago, #Damascus was informed that #Turkey is still rejecting few articles in the deal regarding #Afrin. Negotiators are still positive and hope to undo the problem in the next hours.

>Više
#Russia is discussing/finalising with #Turkey the cease-fire in #Afrin to allow 4000 #SAA men to take control of the entire city, surrounding villages, establish 52 positions in the enclave and deploy forces on the borders with #Turkey.

>sensationalism: the article

approximately two millions

A wise man once said

>don't let turkey into NATO

My only reprieve that we'll all be dead before some asshat lets them into the EU.

Time to send some MANPADS to the rebels.

>post: the cancer

They'll never get into EU. It's not possible.

Just stop supporting the kurds.

>President of Turkey Erdoğan and Russia's Putin had phone call

JUST

They were actually in discussions over letting Turkey join the EU not many years ago. Shows you just how much Brussels cares about our Union's wellbeing.

>Union
What union? The EU literally the slavery of Germany and France.

Someone is begging for the Ottoman slap.

>Putin is giving the warning
>it's in Syria so he can strike without angering NATO
>Turkey backs down or Erdo goes full retard

Stop supporting the FSA

Death to k*rds

>ottoman slap

Is that when the sick man of europe dies at your feet?

Noone would support the FSA if it wasn't for your kurd fuckery. Even with that post now, you still live with the delusion that everyone's trying to save the kurds. Why the fuck would Putin go to war with Turkey over the kurds who backtsabbed them countless times?

Wael Al Hussaini

@WaelAlHussaini
27 minprije 27 minuta
Više
#Afrin
Until now the negotiations between the Syrian government and the #YPG didn’t came up with any result.
So #Iran might take an advantage from this and deploy units of Iran-proxy #NDFs
Turning #Afrin toanother corner for the conflict between #Iran and #Turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

Oy Vey

>Munich Security Conference 2018 Israel, Iran, Syria
youtu.be/Sdf5iLJ3WeU
Watch the part with Zarif from Iran at the End 5:56

Syrian's and Assad will not fight Turkey, they are not that dumb.

>ASS*d is a good pr-

Yeah weve all seen it. Reminiscent of the bomb back in 2012.

That would be a unwise move of Iran.
>Turkish casualities by iranian attack
>The US drops the kurds in sanic speed to help NATO ally
>The US: "We can't and won't standby while one of our allies is a victim of iranian aggression
>Israel: "#SupportTurkey#NATOAllies"

Thats not how it works. The aim is to remove assad/balkanize Syria.

>black shia
is that Nigerians? i know they have a shia movement there

>Thats not how it works.
Are you implying there are rules?

>Syrian Observatory: 71 people were killed and 325 wounded by air strikes and artillery shelling of the Syrian government today on the eastern Ghouta

mor pls

sooo, I read we are officially on roach extermination mission hired by liddle gurds?

>Syrian Observatory
of Human Rights?

Yep. They're getting better.

Awesome.

Mu boss didnt show up again , allah be praised
How is ghouta going?

Shocking turn of events
>NATO military observers to move with the front.
>implying they won't be bought out like White Helmets
m8
>it is not a warcrime to use them
Burger awoke.

It seems to be going okay but no hard gains yet.

It's gearing up.
Kind of like the faint thunder claps before the storm truly hits.

They have too many tunel in their nest

very nice gainz today.

>My boss
Fuck off wagecuck.

literally tanks in 30 mins

they should do a livestream of the bombing

Sir! The barrels have arrived.

>Men of the Helicopters - Tiger Forces Helicopter Crew Syrian Air Force Intelligence
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965580295239094272

delet this

Its not that at all. It is making sure that arin and idlib dont turn into a puppet state run by the FSA under turkey to continuously chimpout and destabilize Syria.

This flashpoint in the region is a problem to everybody but king roach, as he doesn't recognize the powers dancing around each other to avoid war. He is trying to burn half the bridge with NATO, but in the end be able to call upon the US and its allies when the puppet state does something stupid. It will lead to a shitstorm including you being alienated from NATO, most importantly losing your entire arms industry and military construction plan for the next 25 years because your licensing is revoked, and having to fight a war with your already crippled military. I dont want to see this.

No surprises here. Not a True Finn.

>US embassy's street in Turkey renamed as 'Zeytindalı' (Olive Branch)
Shitpost Hard

Here is another video that /sg/ might find interesting (I did)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FE63syd6OSI

Yeah, would be very /comfy/ to watch

Who is baking?

Syrian-Turkish war when

You do it, and use these updated developments

Devs Feb 19
>Turkish backed rebels are on the verge of capturing the strategic town of Rajou in NW Afrin
>Damascus; Rebels fire mortar shells, missiles into residential areas of Dhahiyat Al-Assad, Bab Touma and Bab Al-Salam
>SyAf launch large scale airstrikes across rebel areas of E Damascus in towns of Shifounyah, Douma, Hamouriyah, Sakba and Masraba
>Russia demands immediate withdrawal of US forces at Tanf Military Base
>Turkish FM warns ‘nothing can stop us’ if Syrian gov’t forces aid YPG in Afrin
>Syrian troops gather in northern Aleppo, YPG official denies agreement with Damascus
>Heavy shelling by Turkish artillery in towns of Harbul, Maryamin, Sheikh Issa, Tal Riffat and Tarandah, possibly to deter SAA
>Buses filled with Kurdish YPG volunteers from Sheikh Maqsoud District of Aleppo reportedly enter Afrin region
>Lavrov condemns Iran’s remarks about wiping Israel off the map
>Kirkuk; PMU starts campaign to clear IS sleeper cells that are currently active in the Hawija District
>ISIS kills at least 25 militiamen near Kirkuk in ambush

coming to pay per view march 1st

HAHaha that guy is a joke, liying to himself beliving he is some kind of revolutionary that will take down the state of france by takin welfare, literaly a parasite
Muhh dick, there are no TOS-1 sadly

Not joking. Even the most strict interpretations of the post war conventions state that usage of incendiary weapons against an enemy is only banned in the presence of civilians. You can napalm the entire mountains and everything up to the border of a town, and then use them in the town provided you "confirm" that grid is free of civilians.

This includes usage of explosive rounds in rifle caliber firearms.

On top of that, I think Turkey was missing from an extra "warcrime" agreement, that USA and Russia signed on.
We are much more free to unleash "fire and fury" so to speak.

>Jihadi Julian posts about AfD rising to the 2nd party in polls

okay, anyone got a pic they want me to use?

try to force me

That's a good one.

didnt know Libya had non-desert areas

test

icles

FRESH BREAD
COME AND PARTAKE