Does he have a point?

Does he have a point? miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/heat-check/article200760684.html

Other urls found in this thread:

beeradvocate.com/lists/top/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes there should be no age restrictions on either beer or firearms

Then raise it to 21

No skin off my back. Let's work on increasing the voting age, too

He is right. A 19 YO should be able to buy beer.

why young you want a young, drunken idiot walking around with an ar-15?

He is right. We should just change the age to vote, drink, and buy guns to 25.

You're an adult by 13.

>has the emotional ability to be an adult at 13

Also

PEDO DETECTED

Reminder that LeBron James is a huge Trump-hating leftist.

Though I will agree with him, in the sense that the drinking age being 21 is too high.

>nigger pretending he doesn't know guns can be used to obtain beer

What difference does it make if he could legally purchase alcohol or not? Would it have been any better if the shooter was 21 years old? Last time I checked, it's already against the law to murder people and underage drinking is at all-time-high, so that alone should show you that laws don't mean jack shit to those that choose to disobey them.

Thanks John Taylor Gatto.

>nigger is confused by a constitution he is unable to read nor comprehend thanks to short attention span incurred by low IQ to know why it would be considered important to a nation
Wow color me fucking surprised.

Why is his facial hair so ugly? It's like a neckbeard chinstrap but it's coarse like nigger pubes

He's a nigger, so he can't read or understand the law and has to ask his white legal guardian to explain it to him.
Nothing unexpected here beside you should train your outdated farming equipment better.

>He's right.

You can't be a pedo if the other person is an adult.

Because the right to a sixer of yuengling isnt granted by the constitution.....although it should be.

Islam his beard is islamic

After meditating on it he returned to his daily ponderance of bbq sauce to mcnugget quantity allocation.

I went to basic combat training for the Army when I was 17-years old, where I learned to operate all manner of firearms, explosives and learned how to kill all enemies foreign and domestic in an efficient manner. At 18, I went to Iraq, and fulfilled a combat arms role of patrols and security for other units and contractors.
I then volunteered for a second year in Iraq with an infantry unit when I was 19, and performed much of the same roles as I did prior. It wasn't until I returned stateside after 2-full tours of combat role, that I was able to legally purchase alcohol.
I wasn't even able to legally purchase cigarettes when I was being trained for combat.

Today I own and operate many firearms. In my state, the law has recently changed to allow concealed carry of a firearm without any permit or restrictions, beyond the passing of a standard background check. If you are a law abiding citizen, you can purchase a gun and then strap it to your belt and walk out the store. They also changed the law to allow any in law enforcement, or active or veteran military to purchase and conceal handguns at 18 instead of 21.

If you don't support liberty, then you don't support America. You're what is referred to as, a "domestic enemy".

you think the manchild problem is bad now? see what happens when society treats them like children until 25

so he fucks kids and eats people, right?

why is a 19yo able to vote for Hillary Clinton and not buy beer?

You can't even get drunk off American """beer"""

i just vote for beer

That would be preferable to having a sober nigger walking around with an AR-15

Because math. Alcohol related motor vehicle accidents kill over 10k a year. Rifles murders are ~350 a year.

Yeah but the high-school beer sprees usually only end in regret and vomit

Yah. American soldiers and contractors did a bang up job in convoy protection, firing indiscriminately into innocent crowds in Falluja and Baghdad, etc. So responsible, cool and collected with weapons. And you’re being that back with you stateside? Maybe you want to try that argument again ...

Wait so prohibition works with alcohol but not guns?

Because teens are much more likely to die from alcohol related accidents, when it's not alcohol itself, than from a gun. Funny how that law still doesn't prevent people under 21 from getting their hands on any alcohol they want, just like anyone can get their hand on any drug they want, despite a complete drug ban.

Imagine being so stupid you think American beer is just Busch Light. We basically blow the UK the fuck out in terms of quality beer production.
beeradvocate.com/lists/top/
Watch and despair as Paki Britcucks get absolutely destroyed by quality beer rankings.
The only country who gets to shittalk us is Belgium, so suck my dick Ahmed. Sharia doesn't even allow you to drink

So, he wants a 19 year old to buy an AR 15 while drunk ?
Sounds like a great plan.

T. Muhammad al Baghdadi shilling for child brides

Sorry to disappoint you but myself and no one on any of my crews ever "fired indiscriminately" into anything, much less people. I routinely patrolled from Kuwait to Mosul and everywhere in between on hundreds of missions.
So yes, very "cool and collected with weapons" actually. Intense discipline and responsibility when faced with imminent death at all times. Not one round fired that was not at least a warning shot, and any others were at direct threats after being fired upon.

Jump off a building you fucking putrid commie leaf.

>overhopped esrogenic craft meme beers rankes highly by soyboys are representitive of our beer

Keep that shit over there

You can fight and die for your country but can’t have a beer.

Anybody of taste knows American microbrews share this tier only with Belgium. Your gay little island is barely even an afterthought.

>w-we wuz history!
>brewed by some soyboy entepreneur startup
>vs trappist beer brewed for the past 700 years

Yes

Drinking age should be lowered to 18

Another person might look at every varied type of crime statistic and wonder why negros are in your society.
Exactly the same arguments apply.

Let's be real here, raising the gun purchasing age is quite reasonable.

Statistics are equally dangerous results in both cases, so they are saying we should ban 'groids?

>thinks beers brewed by ugly yukmouth idiots in their toilets for 700 years is better simply through tradition rather than actual quality
Pretty much every metric in the world would rate American beer over UK.

Traditionalists deluded from reality are annoying, but out of any Eurofags Britcucks get to actually talk the least. Czech's, Belgians, Germans, all can have my respect - but if there were a top 5 list for us all to be on you wouldn't even be ranked.

It's 16 for men
And 14 for girls

The young need to be clear-headed when they shoot enemies of the State.

Enjoy your pale ale trash served chilled to conceal the taste, I'll enjoy my room temperature real ale.

Alcohol is more dangerous than firearms

A 19 yo should be able to buy beer.

Because holding a gun while drunk sounds dangerous.

Okay, enjoy your unranked swill, peasant. We'll be sitting up here regarded as a top beer country by the world, unlike you.

Drinking age: 25
Buying a gun age: 18
Voting age: 25

You must be a nigger then

>unranked
>regarded

Why does every post contain an appeal to authority? Who are these nu-male beer reviewers you look up to as gods? You'd probably drink their urine if they told you it was highly ranked.

What makes this guy supposedly goes head to head with MJ? He has bigger mouth?

You don't plan on killing anyone when you buy alcohol but it still happens a lot or cause problems in your life. If you buy an AR-15 with ill intent you already had a problem beforehand and the rifle is simply the solution.

>Why does every post contain an appeal to authority
The hilarious irony behind your post is that you actually tried to act as an authority on a subject regarding country who's beer you knew nothing about. We have more breweries in Portland than you do your capital city, and, now that you've been thoroughly blown the fuck out by metrics of public opinion you backpedal as hard as possible to save face for your shitty country of ugly idiots with stupid accents by implying metrics to support arguments is stupid.

We dont drink this shit dood. Total fags consume this shit. I like a imperial brown or 2xIPA usually around 7.5% - 8.5%

I always been an advocate for a singular age for everything. Everyone I ask says thats a terrible idea, yet nearly every other fucking country does it with no problem.

drinking, smoking, voting, military enlistment. if you are old enough to do one (especially serve your country) then you're old enough for everything else

Heniekin is Dutch you moronic bong

I unironical agree. If you have permission from your parents, buy booze and beer at the same time. We have to many laws.

Uncle Sam had no problem sending me to Iraq with a rifle in 2003 when I was 20.

Just make to where property owners are the only ones who can vote.

teenagers can start their military education when they want to be honest. it doesnt mean youre already sent out to die. youre just in the army

cause one causes your faculties to get clouded the other is an object that does not directly influence your mental state

>fighting this hard over the fermented Jew
Enjoy your bitchtits faggot

Because there is no constitutionally protected right to drink beer

what a retard

21 for the drinking age actually makes a lot of sense, for two main reasons.

Kids up to age 19 can be in high school. They set the age at 21 so there's basically no possibility that high school kids can buy booze and share it with their younger classmates. Most high schoolers are retarded enough already, they don't really need to be drinking.

A key fact that is different between the US and most other countries is that American kids all have cars. If you're 18 and get drunk in Germany or France or whatever, odds are you are not propelling yourself home at 75 MPH in a vehicle.

Second, the federal government and NTSB actually did a study back in the 1960s on death and injury related to drunk driving. Teens and early 20s kids were disproportionately harmed in alcohol related crashes. So our government actually did something fairly intelligent (for once) by refusing federal highway funding to any state that had the limit under 21. Drinking age is technically a state law but congress essentially forces states to comply.

On guns, 18 for a rifle/shotgun is perfectly reasonable in most of the country. It's 21 for handguns nearly everywhere, and even a lot of red states have waiting periods on handguns.

Why do bl*cks do so much killing. Statistically it's off the charts. And why is the NBA allowed to be dominated by them? Is it anti-white racism? White boyz can't jump? What?

One is a constitutional right the other a privilege. I say ban alcohol.

19 should be the legal age for everything. Joining the military, drinking, purchasing weapons, etc. No idea why there are so many tiers

only white countries can withstand a strong beer, here you are allowed to start with 14 and still we have one of the lowest alcohol abuse.

No what america needs is more relaxed gun laws and cheaper government subsidized handguns/shotguns/assault rifles that way everyone can arm themselves and be safe

Sure, be he has no right to say anything. He has had hundreds of millions of dollars he could of used to improve countless black communities, but all he gives is a drop in the bucket.

He should shut the fuck up when he has ignored these problems like everyone else, but unlike everyone he could of helped.

>thinks women actually develop faster than men

per my earlier post, the big difference is car ownership and driving. Most US kids start driving at age 15 on a limited license, and can drive fully independently at 16. We set the alcohol age at 21 because statistics showed that drunk teens were dying in huge numbers. Kids are shitty enough drivers anyhow, the goal was to keep alcohol out of the mix, and it has worked.

If we didn't have so many teen drivers, we could probably make the drinking age lower with no problems.

Michael Brown certainly was a giant, as surveillance footage seems to prove, showing his 6’4”, nearly 300-pound self towering over a petrified convenience-store employee, who got manhandled and intimidated for having the temerity to object to his store being robbed.

He charged a cop and it took a full clip of 9mm bullets to stop him.

Imagine the Gentle Giant and 6 members of his Blood gang kicking in her door at midnight.

This is why AR 15 sales skyrocket everytime another Gentle Giant like LeBron shoots off his mouth.

>nigger has opinion
WOAH

*scans your hardrive

If they raise the age to buy a gun they also need to raise the age of selective service and military enlistment.

>You're an adult by 13.
>2012 pass
user, can we see your HD?

underrated

you gave me a pretty stiff chub with that paragraph good sir

Why do all you perverts think the fact that you're able to make rational decisions by the age of 13 means that you want to have sex with them? They're not sexually mature.

>that 56 percenter in the bottom left

I didn't buy a gun till I was 23 and rarely buy booze. Checkm8, Bron jams.

because a person is 100 times for likely to die in a car accident that from a firearm

underage buying alcohol would only double driving fatalities

This is your brain on hops.

>alcohol doesnt kill
Dumb nigger should stick to his dumb nigger games.

nope he is a nigger