AMA

Hey pol, ask an Iraqi refugee currently living in the west anything

Other urls found in this thread:

tribunadoceara.uol.com.br/noticias/segurancapublica/em-4-anos-de-guerra-nunca-senti-medo-como-em-fortaleza-relata-imigrante-sirio/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9kPzFvwr8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html
express.co.uk/news/world/766635/Paris-riots-theo-immigration-violence-Aulnay-Sous-Bois
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to ask you to go back to your own country.

Why don't you grow some balls and fix ur country?

What do you think about the general influx of refugees?

What country do you live in?

OOhh, I wish you told us earlier, Kinda sold our assets there to buy a house and a business here :-/

sorry, eh?

I ask you to go back to Irak. You are a coward and an animal.

>what country do you live in?

I am planing too, but I can't do it alone and can't do it with my level of knowledge and money.

It would be easier for me to get education here, get some money, and then go back and try to fix it.
The problem is mostly political and cultural, it can't be solved by my mere physical presence.

I live in the US, and I think the influx is good and bad.
it's good because the vast majority of those immigrants will be impressed by Western civilization that they will either change their ways, or reinterpret their culture to fit with their new reality (already happened with my family)
But it's bad because such influx will destroy what makes Western civilization so appealing in the first place, tolerance! (and that's already happening)
so

Animal, yes!
I do believe in the theory of evolution.

Coward...
I don't know, I mean I am afraid of a lot of things, but none so badly that they will stop me from doing the thing I believe are true.

If you and your family will eventually go back to your country, I respect that statement.

Iraq seems like dirt streets, moldy orange for every meal, hot as fuck and living in an unfurnished clay block.
propaganda or real?
So you miss anything about Iraq man? common everyday things like types of food, different activities to what you do in the US etc
What do you hate/like about the US?

Hope you're having a good time

I am surely planing to, but I can't say the same for my family.
maybe my older brother who just want the legal protection of a US passport so they can continue their work safely in the Gulf States.

But my younger siblings have been thoroughly westernized, I don't think they plan on going back.
My baby sister can't speak Arabic very well now.

already you sound like a good enough dude.

hope you get back home someday, remember to look after your family.

That's a shame, be mindful westernized is a vague term you should always keep your culture alive you can never be really part of a foreign country than being part of your own.

Is there any blonde people in Iraq (kurds)?

> America undermines the world with one hand, and spreads her legs

Dont fall for the melting pot trick

Fake. I can LARP better than you.

Thank you!
Of course Iraq has different geography, but sadly deforestation (not exactly forests but more like desert shrubs) and climate change in general has increased the speed of desertification.
but there are forests and mountains, especially north.

It's sad but I don't miss the place, since almost all the people that I knew there are either dear or migrated.

I do miss the small things, like mulberries! I didn't even realize it until I craved and realized i might never taste them again.

I am in California, it's good, diverse enough that I don't stand out but at the same time fun to explore.

When are you leaving? Why aren't you already gone? Will you kill yourself if you're not gone by the end of the month, or will you force one of us to do it?

Would you support the restoration of the iraqi Monarchy?

>But it's bad because such influx will destroy what makes Western civilization so appealing in the first place, tolerance! (and that's already happening)
so
The average mind of a refugee folks. Knows it destroys everything, doesn’t try to stop it at all. It’s like the last days of Rome all over again.

Can't even think about it.
When my dad was in the hospital we spent the night with him (always) and the nurses treated us like we were the best sons ever.

Middle Eastern culture is fucked up in many ways, but one positive thing they have is respect for family and elders (even if you didn't like them)

I second on
>tolerance! (and that's already happening)
That’s what you’ve been told to fuckin moron. Other than virtue signalling college students no one wants you because you and your shit culture offers nothing.

Do you believe that Iraq is better off now, or has a better chance for the future than it would have been if we hadn’t invaded, and overthrown hussein?

thanks for answer bro.
mulberry trees everywhere here in Aus

When are you going back?

Well I am taking a few anthropology classes, No way I am delusional enough to think i am an expert, but my basic understanding is that all cultures are a product of environment and other cultures merging.
So while my sister now hates the fact she's from Iraq, I am pretty sure she will never be 100%, not in the way she thinks.
she will change the culture and the culture will change her. they won't "merge" exactly but they will become something different.

tribunadoceara.uol.com.br/noticias/segurancapublica/em-4-anos-de-guerra-nunca-senti-medo-como-em-fortaleza-relata-imigrante-sirio/amp/

Not just kurds.
My mom has green eyes.
my brother is blonde(ish)
And I knew a lot of redheads there.

And America is fascinating! do you know that the term "president" was an insult to the head of state (which is why the founding father picked it) but now most of the world call their head of state "president"
what happens in America now usually means it will happen in the rest of the world tomorrow.

which both exciting and scary!

Will you go back?

That's all I have to ask you.

PFFT!

Post your address I like to pay somebody to kill your family.

Your not a refugee, get that through your head. Your not fleeing conflict. And if you were you’re a fuckin coward for running away.

>seething shithole countries and countries about to be taken over by Islam mad as fuck OP made it to the golden land and want him to go back because they are forever stuck in their shitholes
lmao

"Force"?
I am pretty sure a lot of people will kill me gladly!
a couple even tried back home!

You're welcome to try.
DM on the special /pol account for details.

Yeah, but I think this ship has sailed.
Most Iraqis wouldn't want the monarchy back.

Well, culture is hard to predict.
maybe there will be a reaction to the reaction and instead the West will be even more tolerant.

but either way, most refugees don't really think about that high culture wars, they just want to survive and thrive.

Are you muslim? Do you think Islam is compatible with western ideology?

>That’s what you’ve been told to fuckin moron. Other than virtue signalling college students no one wants you because you and your shit culture offers nothing.

Oh you misunderstand me.
I don't think the refugees are the ones who're going to increase intolerance (they're way too few, and most will just rather live or even be assimilated) no, it's the reaction TO the refugees that will create the problem.

the worst thing about the refugee crisis is that it fuels right wing parties and xenophobia.

>they just want to survive and thrive.
Your self unawareness of you and your people and it’s culture is shocking.

I think war is bad, but if you're going to wage it, at least make sure it's done properly.
I think the war could've been manged better.

More troops were necessary at the start.
the Iraqi army shouldn't have been disbanded.
Sunnis shouldn't have been alienated.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

I am not sure.
see Again it depends on the best way for me to help people.

I am sorry, I don't speak Portuguese.

Maybe, see Probably one day (not sure when) and it depends on where I can do most help.

Check your DMs, sent via the Cred Forums Gold.

You're not a refugee you're an immigrant, no one who flees their home travels to the other end of the world for safety, fuck you I hope you die.

>I don't think the refugees are the ones who're going to increase intolerance
It’s not about intolerance you imbecile, it’s an people coming into the country that have care for the dominating culture and rather consciously or unconsciously want to take over. And lefties are all too willing.
>huh duh not me
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Remember that next time when you think of this “refugee crisis” where most of them aren’t fleeing conflict.

>the worst thing about the refugee crisis is that it fuels right wing parties and xenophobia.
Oh yeah, heaven forbid the whites start thinking for themselves.

I am not suicidal if that what you mean by "brave".
I can't win that conflict now with my current abilities and resources.
I like to think of it as "Tactical retreat'

This. Your not fleeing conflict. And if you was you are a coward for doing so. Die an hero or live like a coward.

Absolute bollocks. The third reich bombed the shit of my country during WW2 and they still got up to fight.

LOL.
Trust me when I say Islam is NO where near as powerful as right wingers (Muslim and otherwise) claim it to be.
The reason all these Jihadists movements are popping up now is because they feel the pressure of westernization creeping to their societies.
Atheist and secularist now hold open meetings in Baghdad. it's still dangerous but it means that eventually, we'll win.

Islam is weak ideology, and with time and free access to information it will lose the battle of thoughts.

I am not.
my family are thought.

I think Islam can be "reinterpreted" to fit western civilization and modern sciences.

Mental gymnastics has to be made but it's doable. (look at all the other religions who're doing it)

I am sure you know more about the culture that I grew up in my entire life.

But can't you entertain the idea that maybe.. they're just people?

I have reported you to the Iraqi secret police, expect them.

If this was an open war, maybe you guys would be right.
But this is a cultural war.
I didn't free because of bombs were shelling my home.
We fled because death threats from our own neighbors and "friends".

This was can't be won simply by taking a gun and killing the opposite side.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
PLEASE!!!
NOT THESE GUYS!

Watch this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9kPzFvwr8

>they’re just people
Yeah who offer fuck all.

>We fled because death threats from our own neighbors and "friends".
Flee to the US, we have those ''refugees'' here the ones who fled in their regions are already back rebuilding, the ones who fled here 8 countries further away still in their procedure for citizenship. You guys suck you have no respect for your ancestors.

Yeah...

shut down the video after the first few seconds.

"infiltration"
Do you think Jihadists are subtle!?
Do you think that Islam is subtle?
Do you think the early Islamic conquests were fought with strategy, subterfuge, and intelligence gathering?

Do you REALLY think Muslims are that smart!?

And who the hell is leading and doing all the thinking!?

The Muslims don't have a pope, they don't have a united church!

Then you are born not refugee then, fucking hell.
>But this is a cultural war.
>implying that isn’t happening in the United States and the entirety of Europe.
That shit is happening right here, you offend someone’s religion (basically Islam) in Europe you’ll go to jail. But it’s okay for Muslims to set bombs off, mass rape white CHILDREN and create no-go zones. There is a cultural war on our very door step, the west against the entire world. You don’t see us fleeing to other countries. I’d have more respect in you if you was just honest and said you was immigrant, you aren’t fleeing anything major.

My ancestors came from another country!

And before we came to the US we did live in a third country, it wasn't exactly safe because there were still religious fundamentalists there, but it was safe/ish

The reason WE (mind you most refugees stay in those countries) is because we had no future there, no legal status, no legal protection, and no way of securing ourselves financially or in anyway.
We had lots of property in Iraq we sold it all just to survive in those countries where we were technically "tourists".

To them the saying “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. I wonder (((who))) that is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

What do you think a refugee is!?

and are you implying that the cultural war in the US over bathrooms, abortions, gun rights, and gay marriage is basically the same as the culture/religious war in the Middle East!?

And of course you should be able to offend any religion, it won't do you any good and it won't convince the religious of the merit of your argument but you should be able to do it.
as for the "no go zones" and the "mass rapes"
I would love if you could share some academic and scientific research on that matter.

Yeah...
I am pretty sure no Jewish person convinced my family to leave, and no Jewish person shot my relatives...

and IQs are NOT a good measure of intelligence.

Yes I am, especially the gun rights, that’s the most important part. You take away their guns there will be war. The degeneration, The nihilism, The unpatriotic way of thinking is leading an entire generation depending on the state, the ultimate form of control. Race relations are its highest ever.

Referring to the mass rape gangs:
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html
No go zones:
express.co.uk/news/world/766635/Paris-riots-theo-immigration-violence-Aulnay-Sous-Bois

You clearly don’t understand how IQ works. You clearly don’t understand how Jewish influence in all major pro-immigration parties, banking, government branches that benefit from a large population being dependent on a system that the government provide which is out of the tax payers pockets.

Why do muslims hate illegitimate children so much?

I mean, i get hating their parents, but those children did nothing wrong.

I heard Saddams father was illegitimate and that has something to do with the way he was treated and the way he treated Saddam, turning him into a madman.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal