Muslim lying on Reddit to try and get citizenship

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7yl9oz/im_a_27_year_old_saudi_woman_im_currently_locked/

An interesting story but obviously fake. Look at how many replies have commented they'd "love to bring her to australia/sweden/california".

They even discuss how to break Western laws by faking passports.

How do we stop liberals from allowing invasions to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

swedenabroad.com/Start____24956.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. This is important you faggots, how do we stop this?

Top comment
>Try to get into foreign embassies. For example, Sweden is very strong on protecting women’s rights. Or try to get in touch with international non-profit organisations, Amnesty International, Red Cross, try to make recording of threats towards you and keep them as evidence, of you can’t leave the house try to find an emergency hotline number or e-mails to people who work for those organisations.

bump

bumpp

Thats a MAN baby!

Go back there you fucking faggot.

Sage

Not your personal blog to whine about red.dit

Go back there faggot

You'll be dealing with this mess in 40 years you fucking Gook. Take notes and help us.

No we won't but keep fighting your fight.

This.

Hehe you asked for this Sven enjoy.

I wrote "Fuck off, Sweden is full." And they became really angry. Kek.

That's clearly a man.

so how'd you figure she was lying? It's not like Saudis are known for treating women well

>father is a scumbag piece of shit
>mother is a mentally-ill scumbag piece of shit
>son is a scumbag piece of shit
>daughter is a mentally-ill scumbag piece of shit
Yes, my fellow Redditors, I definitely want these people in my country!

that's a man wearing a headscarf to cover his adam's apple

it's just a fat ugly white girl, we have loads of that

>The Sweden embassy in Riyadh, the phone is: +966118806700, here is the website swedenabroad.com/Start____24956.aspx

How to see the deleted comments?

These people are so fucjing sheltered. There coments of them argueing about which number in sweden op should call. Like fucking seriously

Illegals to be deported/quarantined

Wtf. I said a guy was racist for calling Swedes white trash. AND THEY BLOCKED ME.

How do these people explain the increase in rapes and not correlate it to third world migration?

Look at the comment by Existentialdrunk.

I cannot find the comment. Could you post the screenshot?

>Feminists are actually acknowledging that women in muslim countries are worse off than in the west
What happened?

Those were my only comments. And the fuckers blocked me.

White people/Europeans make such beautiful countries and civilization and we destroy it by importing third-world trash. These people do not even show any appreciation for what was given to them by their ancestors.

Hahaha this is funny. First you accept millions of middle eastern subhuman and than you are called white trash.

Here is one more funny comment.
>It might be hard to get here, but Sweden is good at accepting asylum seekers. It probably gets a little easier since you seem to be fluent in English, is a very oppressed woman and R has a medical degree. Not sure how to do it though )

Male Fragility probably.

Everybody is shilling for her going into swedish embassy.

Westcucks are materialistic and selfish virtue signalers. Their civilisation deserved to be destroyed by muslims and niggers.

Russia is the future of what will be left of Europe.

>Hahaha this is funny.
Yeah it really is. Unbelievable.

report it to your local authorities. Put her on a watch list.

Why do you think that muslims forces women to wear trash bags over their heads.

These weren't deleted, the one by "throwammay" was just hidden because it was downvoted too many times.

Fear of social stigma makes it impossible for them to link premises to a conclusion in a sound logical way. They're coward and lack intellectual courage.

Israel should let her in

Anyway, what nipbro said.

Israel needs to learn how to be multicultural, or Israel will not survive.

They know
They are just not allowed to talk about it

Israel is not going to be this monolithic society it once was in the last century, Cred Forumsacks are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make, they are now going into a multicultural mode and Cred Forumsacks will be resented because of our leading role but without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

This is hilarious brand new.account fooling all these soyboys. This is payback for the fake story of cruz orchestrated by reddit trolls infiltrated in pol

bump

B- but... Islam is great and feminist?

Israelis have low birth rates and can not take care of their aging population they need foreign immigration or their country will collapse.

Someone just have out their phone number to that person and invited them into their home. Someone please call ICE.