Why are there no mass shootings in Israel?

Why are there no mass shootings in Israel?

Because it's a nogunz country.

It’s the size of your room. So any bullets fired would ricochet off the walls and hit the shooter in the face.

Because they already target practice Palestinians.

Probably because they banned guns. But mutts are too stupid to realise that.

Bullets cost money

>Probably because they banned guns. But mutts are too stupid to realise that.

Pretty much this. They have knife/car/bomb attacks almost daily.

Because Israel is an ethnically homogeneous society with a strong community connection

Literally the opposite lol

They do, they just call them military actions.

mass shootings on military bases are rare

>pol told me this and I believe it

Because mass shooting of Palestinians isn't a crime.

too expensive to buy ammunition

There are, look up Baruch goldstein

Because all their top assassins work overseas.

Because mass shooters just wait till they get enlisted into the military where they can do it legally.

underrated

All people here go to the army and are given access to guns from the age of 18-21. There are probably more teens in Israel with guns than in America (in civilian settings).

If there is a fight, you just put your gun in a corner and do it. seen it happen plenty of times in the army and outside of it. The reason people don't mass shoot is because there is very good screening to the army here and especially to combat units. In the US the screening is crap and anyone crazy can get a gun.

Don't ask about coincides goy unless you want another war in the middle East to start. And certainly don't ask about the drugs the kid was on which are patented by and disbrutrd through a company in Israel, or we will call you antisemitic.

So Arabs aren't allowed to purchase guns?

No, but they have plenty of illegal guns. They mainly use them to shoot each other so it's all good.

Israel is surrounded by soldiers. EVERY man/woman where soldiers and have easy access to their service arm. Car Attacks and stabbings are more common.

Lol They did not ban guns. Just like guns are not banned here in Cuckland. Except in Israel you can legally kill people with guns for self defense. UNLIKE CANADA.

I wouldn't say they are very common. They are just widely publicized. You're more likely to be stabbed by a nigger in Toronto than from an arab stabber/car-rammer in israel. In the last 3 years combined maybe 50 people died from it in Israel.

I meant relatively speaking. "Car ramming and stabbings are more likely than mass shootings" And Toronto nigger stabbings are too real.

There are m8? Orthodoxy lads get riled up and run amok with submachine guns all the time, to the point of entire communities up sticks and fucking off.

50 is still not few. Far less people died from terror attacks in Germany than that.

Depends on how you define "terror attacks". How many muslims stabbed people to death in Germany? Wouldn't say a few. In Israel any killing of an Arab of a Jew is recorded as a terror attack

50 people is less than 1 terrorist attack in france or the uk. And it's in 3 years, so maybe 17 people a year.

About the same or less, I think. Most Islamic crime is, thankfully, inter-Arab chimping out. Although it is indeed a problem of course, the bigger problem is the demographic change and general subversion of culture and politics. See Erdogan.