Should furries be legally allowed to hold public office?

Should furries be legally allowed to hold public office?

Furries are mentally ill degenerates. Treat them as such. Yiff in hell, faggots.

/thread

Wow you know skull and bones was started at yale. Jerking off in a coffin while talking about your sexual exploits. Luckily id be silent and just wacking my meat

What happened to this planet?

Stegall-glass was repealed by clinton

I'm wondering if he actually was a furry or that he found a $2000 way to have sex with mentally ill teenage girls. Then again, it is Connecticut.

make a furry council instead.

I think we all agree that furies will be the first to go during the Day Of The Ropeā„¢

If you have a fursuit/associate with those who do, no. Anything else is fine in my book

Society that elects furry deserves it's downfall.

My impression is that government and intelligence community circles are infested not only with pedos, but with all kinds of sexual deviants; they cluster together and help each other get jobs in these fields, because obviously they need to support each other. Remember all the furry shit we've uncovered incidentally to other investigations around here over the last couple of years?
--Hillary's idiot IT guy who asked how to "bleach" her computers on Reddit was a furry
--Sean Spicer rumored a furry--pics made the rounds but I can't find them now, apparently he was a regular at cons
--a couple of CIA freaks turned out to be furries--anyone remember who? Wasn't that stupid girl who got nabbed for leaking shit, the Jew with the weird fake name, Reality Winner--wasn't she one? Someone else too.

Point is I think there are a lot of them in DC circles especially.

God forbid if I become prominent and successful. Can't even go online to escape for a bit without getting publicly exposed.

We even have a president that have a fetish for necromancy. (and negromancy)

Yes

>Should they be allowed to hold office?
Yes. Freedom of expression and all that.
>Should anyone in their right mind ever treat them with any kind of dignity or respect?
Hell, no. Fucking degenerates. Social norms exist for a reason and publicly shaming someone for degenerate behavior is good practice for overall societal health.

Diversity is our strength. We will not be divided.

Furrys are deeply rooted in european culture.