Hey Cred Forums, it's /k/...

Hey Cred Forums, it's /k/. If you guys could encourage your sociopaths to use something like the Mini 14 instead of an AR15 in their attacks that would be great. We're real tired of hearing about the supposed dangers of pistol grips, black furniture, "assault weapons", and other nonsense like that. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3kWBql7A6c
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
youtu.be/IMCBXu-HpoA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
desuarchive.org/k/thread/36857976/
youtu.be/Qf0h24ii7XY
rifleshootermag.com/rifles/featured_rifles_mauser_090607/
1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/240606-shrapnel-velocity/
youtu.be/7EPFDCuyYvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

Shouldn’t you be using laser guns by now? It’s the damn future for fucks sake!

youtu.be/s3kWBql7A6c

It’s a shame cruz didn’t use a tavor. It’s really better for the closed space of school and the irony of using an israeli weapon on yid kids, by an apparently deranged jew, is hilarious.

OP is not from /k/ but a faggot
Second poster is a paid splc copy pasta shill
Poster three is reddit

Put a little bit of sage on the thread

Meh, then they'll just add bullpups to the scurry salt weapon list. I can see why someone might appreciate the irony of that though.

Blow it out your ass.

You want /r9k/

Where’s muh fuggin checks then?

Breivik used a Mini 14. No gun debate in Norway after his attack.

are the two rifles on your pic the same just different looks?

No room for shitposters in your paradigm huh?

It will never work. Liberals will always go after the scary guns. The autistic fag that shot up Polytechnique and fucked our gun laws used a mini 14. What were the results...

>mini 14 = unrestricted
>spooky AR = restricted
>super spooky AK = prohibited

No, the Mini 14 (wood stock) is very different internally. They both fire the same cartridge though, and neither the national or California "assault weapon" bans banned it. It's also cheap enough to get one used, which I assumed was important here.
Here's a compliant AR15.

I just want to believe there's some hope for fixing this besides a final solution to the liberal problem.
At least you guys have cheap slavshit and those unrestricted(?)Stgw 90 knockoffs.

They're not *our* sociopaths....
They're the FBIs sociopaths.

Use pic related

Thanks 4 headsup mah brother!

Can’t follow bread on his own.. learn to read sarcasm unironically.. fuckin tad/pol/

Go police reddit... fag

Hey /k/
Do you really think the jewish lizard alien overlords are going to let their MK Ultra slaves use pea shooters in these things?
Michael Bloomberg has spent so much money organizing the new March for Our Lives
Have a little decency, will you?
These people are hard at work behind the scenes trying to bring about the final collapse of America
Cut them some slack

Bill Cooper knew things, man . . .

Nope. It's very simple.

AR = domestic terrorist
AK = jihadi terrorist

Anything else would ruin the narrative

Cred Forums is run by CIA niggers, but the shootings are carried out by a different team

sure thing bud, if i come across a shooter I'll be sure to pass this along.

>says the memeflag

yes

that's not an 'ar-15' it's an AR 'style' rifle. ar-15s have buffer tubes, whatever it is you posted is either pistol caliber or .22lr, not true ar-15

This

Looks like an ak-15

I live in a free state and I still want one of those lowers.

Cred Forums is and always will be, a board of peace.

Just get a good scout rifle.. the only gun you’ll ever need..
Make Jeff Cooper proud..

>Cred Forums is run by CIA niggers
It's so convenient
You can fling shit right in their face here

Ah yes the rifle design that Cooper went on a drunken rant to Steyr about and had to be removed from their offices.

Maybe you don't want politicians to catch up on how firearms work, and how caliber is more important than ergonomics... Otherwise, they would end up banning all the guns.

Why don't mass shooter use pipe bombs? Easy to make and effective, also already banned so can not be used by liberals to push narratives.

No, it's pretty much an AR15. You can put any milspec AR15 upper on that bitch. The buffer "tube" is redesigned to fit in a rat tail.

FightLite SCR

They're pretty cool looking with wood, and take Remshit 1100 stocks with just a bit of reaming.

Pipe bombs are already illegal. It doesn't promote the anti-gun narrative.

Until we get bored of peace.

Or this.. unless you’re gonna take on da “bad guys”...

stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

They aren't "our" sociopaths you nigger. Go bitch at /r9k/.

Most survival rifles are pure trash

Does this one even shoot multiple calibers?

That’s just goto scout for normies.. you can make one with a 30-30, if you wanna bend the weight requirement a tad...

It does not

Oh man i want a pair of these for home defense so fukkin bad

>Leftist getting more and more violent and crazed.
>now trying to convince conservatives to surrender their guns
Yea. No.

>Today a 29 year old man beat 4 people to death in the southside mall
>The weapon he used could not be identified by the police, but was referred to as a "nugget" in the killer's manifesto, no shots were fired. The note also described his motivation as wanting to "teach those normie f****** about dakka". The precise meaning of this statement has yet to be deciphered
>Given the weapon's apparently russian origin, inspiration by foreign propaganda is believed to play a role

If you want a survival rifle then get a 1022 takedown
More rounds, more reliable, and uses thr common box mag that can be found basically any town of the u.s

No.. they’re tough and handy though.. especially if weight is a concern.

youtu.be/IMCBXu-HpoA

A little demo.. ehh it’s long a shit..

Youre right but they aint thebppl you need tocfear.. itll be a rigjt winged loser i lifensocial and financial who shoots you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

Lmao

>we have no guns, but the guys with guns should fear us!!!!!!! We are strong liberals!!!!

The fucking delusion

Did you type that with Parkinson's?

already ahead of you /K/

>Ruger 10/22 takedown
Patrician choice user, my favorite little plinker for when iam not feeling like ruining my wallet with .308/.223 or 7,62x39mm

How much is a 10/22 in Sweden?
They can be bought for under $200 here

Yup.
In the 1980's the CIA also flooded cocaine and guns into black communities in order to enhance the associate of weapons with criminality. The popular association grew in the 90's (throughout the 1994-2004 assault weapons ban), with "gangsta rap."

Let me clarify:
The CIA pushed more degeneracy on blacks than they had ever had before, for the chance of only nominal success. The demonization of guns didn't work; in fact, they may have gained a new dimension of "cool factor" among certain groups. Conservatives certainly weren't dissuaded, recognizing they needed guns now more than ever.

Where the plan "succeeded" was in the mass incarceration of an entire generation of black men, leaving the next one even more fatherless, degenerate, less likely to produce Malcolm X type thinkers, and less likely to ally with far-right whites in common cause of killing (((the more dangerous, common enemy))).

Thanks to CIA efforts, we may not have been disarmed as early as they'd have liked, but whites are essentially without many racial allies right now. Which somewhat puts us at more of a disadvantage than Hitler.

Surrender your weapons or i get very angry and pew pew with my molololotov

Maybe the next guy should use a Musket, that way the argument can be that all guns are deadly and so all guns should be banned.

I bought my takedown in a package deal for about $1k, But that included the bag, 2 bx-25 mags, and about 5,000 rounds of CCI-standard.
You can buy a normal 10/22 for about ~$350-400 as cheapest.
Takedown usually goes for ~$600.

Its a good thing mentally unhinged people dont knoe thr most effective weapon for the job

One of these filled with slugs or 00 would kill way more people.

Thats not as bad as i would have thought

How hard is it to get a gun in sweden? In connecticut they banned "ar style rifles" soand it take 3 -5 months just to get a rifke permitt if you dont have a pidtol permit

Bought one. Pure garbage.

I get. Failure to feed every magazine

Henry AR-7 survival rifle around 170$’s

Literally all you have to do is get a gunsafe, take a weekend long course for hunting, pass the shooting test for rifle (shoot a moving moose target at 80 meters with 12cm groupings) and then shoot clays with shotgun (for shotgun license) hit 6/10 clays and after that you can purchase a gun.
Simple as that.
No bans on mag-capacity or caliber, Nothing is banned here really its just that some guns are harder to get a license for compared to others.
Handgunds are alot more aids though due to renewable license and a very hard shooting test +6 month minimum membership at shootingclub.
Hunting rifle/shotgun permits are for the rest of your life given you don't commit crimes or something lol.

Never seen one of these here.

Forgot to add that you need to pass a rather tricky hunters exam where you need 65/70 correct answers but that is easily passable if you have a genuine interest in hunting.

If you were actually from /k/, you would know less people are killed by "AR-style" rifles every year than by Tide pods.

Fake and gay kike shill.

>hey pol be our personal army because we're retarded from breathing in lead particles

feck off m8

>what is greentexting?

You don't understand the mentality of school shooters.

Like Columbine guys are an exception(they actually tried to make explosives but failed), because majority of school shooters are low-productivity, high self-conscious kind of guys who would rather just buy and have than work on something and making pipebomb requires working on something.

What you have to realize is the psychological background of these people. They are guys from nice families, who were taught to avoid violence and follow rules, who then are put among the "less-fortunate"(not just niggers) and they can't function among them. They're getting bullied and teachers don't help because the way schools handle bullying is stupid. They can't fight them because they're afraid of getting into troubles(follow the rules!) and schools WILL punish both them and the bully for it(in normal world they'd just let them fight until it gets dirty, like one guy goes down and the other starts kicking him in the face, and the whole thing would be over at this point unless the fight would repeat). They're depressed, conditioned to be passive at any occasion and unable to take things in their own hands. They aren't going to hardware store for supplies and tools to build themselves functioning pipebombs, they want instant meal solution - gun and ammo.

Columbine guys were different though. That's why the entire media looking at school shootings through the lenses of them never reach right conclusions.

>the only gun you’ll ever need..that no one uses....
Fuck off with your meme gun retard

>ar-15s have buffer tubes,

hello, i'm a gas piston!

Nja, I believe the amount of rifles you are allowed to own whent down by one. Political showboating ofcourse

You aren't a /k/ommando.
You are a shill.
You do not post threads.
You kill yourself.

Aren't most shooters registered democrats though?

That’s the fucking scout gun motto, memeaphobe... tattoo that fucking pic on your forehead..

I want one so bad, but I hate the shit tier kalishnakov safety.

If you were really from Cred Forums you would know that statistics just don't affect liberals. No dramatic deaths and subsequent marches or social media "movements" means they won't care.

Look mate we're on roughly the same side here and you guys could actually make a difference. If I was hanging out here all the time I'd gladly do it myself. It's not like you don't also benefit from being well armed.

Blow it out your ass. What am I even shilling? Ruger? If that was my game I'd be on /k/ mocking S&Wfags for their Hillary holes. Here's the /k/ thread that urged me to come here before it 404'd. Shit proof but it's something.
desuarchive.org/k/thread/36857976/

Retarded gun, there is a reason noone uses it

Have you ever held one? It feels about as sturdy as a nerf gun

Thinking no one uses guns that are made... and I’m the tard.. go play somewhere else...

>what is a failed product

No thank you, i'd rather get myself a Tikka t3x or something which is better.

AR-7 or a scout rifle?

I bet ya have an even tardier pic where it looks like a U if I keep fuckin with ya, right?

This one?

>If you were really from Cred Forums you would know that statistics just don't affect liberals.
>tfw when you try to refute me and prove my exact point

Where do I send your coke?

You are promoting the idea that Cred Forums is the board on Cred Forums where school shooters come from. We have 6 dozen threads a day about this same topic. If you were an actual /k/ommando you'd be resigned to the media purposefully misidentifying any firearm used in a mass shooting as an AR or AK style rifle, even if the shooter used a shotgun or handgun. That is reality. There is nothing of worth in your OP and it pushes a shit premise, hence you are a shill, perhaps a tryhard shill, but still a shill. Your thread added nothing of value to our board. Enjoy being shit on for cause.

A pawn shop in my town had one for sale for $1200..

>encourage your sociopaths to use something like the Mini 14 instead of an AR15

We used to have a non-AR15 massacre option, but Brevik knocked that category out of the park. The only recent contender to beat Breivik's record was Steve Paddock, and he lost points for being an hero.

Dear /k/, I know you have suffered lately, there were 160+ duplicate gun control threads here on Cred Forums alone. We should probably make a metathread on /qa/ regarding gun control threads in general. I propose that anyone creating a thread like such on /k/ a site wide ban, and on Cred Forums simply creating a sticky for it and deleting independent threads in the event of a happening.
>PS I'd bake up fun in a pressure cooker anyways, guns are humane and efficient.

Goddamn those mini 14s are sexy

>White man holding a chimp hand

nope.jpg

Israel First: The Post

A good scout rifle, who ever the manufacturer, is a a good gun to have... not the only gun... and when you’re tired of carrying a bunch of shit.. you’re gonna whittle that duffle full of guns down to one “doall “.. might not be the scout..

>overwhelmingly democrat
>"our" sociopaths

AR-15's are pleb tier

columbine shooters used them, also breivik used a car bomb in Oslo, plus BMB. personally I'm way more afraid of getting killed by a pressure cooker bomb on a bus or something than getting my school shot up. I'm about 1.9 meters or about 6'2.5" and 72 kg or 160 lbs and I'm pretty confident I could swarm down a shooter with a few other people, whereas with a pipe or pressure cooker bomb the shrapnel probably will have already torn through my skin before I even hear the blast, and in a crammed area like a bus or a concert I'd be pretty sure I'd be dead or seriously injured with more than a few other people.

our scooba diving nigga.

Scout

Ar7 is retarded two when there are things like the 10/22 takedown

I have always known that Steyr completely sucks at marketing but cmon, wtf is this?
FYI a Tikka T3 comes in at 2,7 kg unloaded, A scout comes in at 3kg.
The Tikka is a wellknown and common rifle amongst hunters all around the world, The scout is a memegun only known because of its existance in counterstrike if it wasn't for that 99% of people would probably not even be aware of its existance.
With all that said i must say the scout is not a bad gun but there definantly are better guns out there.

Scout sucks m8 do you even own one?

ewww is that a sporterized swedish mauser? I can't believe people bubba shit outside the US.

That’s plastic

>whereas with a pipe or pressure cooker bomb the shrapnel probably will have already torn through my skin before I even hear the blast
>tfw flying metal travels faster than sound

Lel okay bruh hopefully nobody ever uses one of these in a school shooting. For real doe

>Hey Cred Forums, it's /k/. If you guys could encourage your sociopaths to use something like the Mini 14 instead of an AR15 in their attacks that would be great

Okay.

Hey /k/ use something like the mini 14 to kys.

Cheers, thanks.

I haven't altered it at all, motherfucker is manufactured in 1914 at Husqvarna gevärsfaktori.
The diopticsights on it are worthless though.

By Steve Paddock do you mean the Islamo-Satanist assassins the Saudi deep state sent to kill the Kings son in Vegas?

Ghost gun confirmed.

>this
well it seems the jews have already won then

I always cringe when some American kid claims to represent /k/, /o/, /fit/ or whatever. Nobody gives a shit. Browsing a board on a timorese water puppet forum does not make you an expert on something. You aren't special or unique. Nobody asks or cares for the opinion of a self-proclaimed internet expert. Just shut the fuck up and hang yourself.

Ya mean Col. Jeff Cooper? Gunsight academy? Don’t assume you know shit till you do.. never played counterstrike. Wasn’t aware scouts made it mainstream.. I’m hick countryboy

Sure thing /k/

I'll be right back!

Yeah.. might leave a welt.. and someone might slip on a bb

Did.. the newer ones feel like a toy, but they’d work in a pinch and can be easily packed or hidden.

Just dropping in to say, that tank is fucking dumb.
How easy would it be to get a bomb up underneath it?
Also, what the fuck could that grabby arm actually reach?

It's like a 40k tier, overdesigned mammoth wannabe.
Next time please use a better tank in your post.

Thanks!

I wouldn’t suggest to anyone to buy that one gun for all their gun needs... ya got different kinds of screwdrivers in your tool box, dontcha?

>you’re gonna whittle that duffle full of guns down to one “doall “.. might not be the scout..
It would be a shotgun if you really want something for full utility & hunting purposes

m14 costs more than ar15, why would anyone with a death wish waste the effort acquiring one?

If you have a variety of shot... and bore length can fuck ya if your scavenging rounds

Not to mention weight?

Are you planning to have to be on the move 24/7 or something? Is a shotgun too heavy for your girly arms?

Mini 14 != M14. They're like, $500 used.
Also the real cost of either is the ammo, which isn't a problem if you're going to die.

There's not really that much 3 1/2" out there unless you're scavenging for less lethals and bird shot.

If you are a hick countryboy then your only rifle you'll ever need is an AR-10 or a Scar-17 if you can afford it.
If you want to have a rifle that shoots holes in holes get yourself a Sako TRG.

Pack 100 rounds of 12 gauge for a month running from hordes of refugees. Then make your witty quaffs leaf

They are bad rifles my dude.

AR15 is like 400$ NEW, again why would they spend the effort?

also, my bad fucking up. I know the difference, it's just early and I haven't fully woken up yet.

Don't you have a video game to jerk off to?

Ya but screwdrivers dont cost hundreds of dollars, most people cant sesibly affors multiple rifles.

That's called a honeypot and they do it all the time. This isn't news unless you're a sheltered retard.

Shoot a 3 inch magnum slug out of a 3 1/2 bore and talk your birdshot shit

>get death threats
>lmao I'll just get rid of guns
>get stabbed anyways
What retard thinks giving up your most viable option for self-defense is the best course of action against people actively trying to kill/maim you?

I think you replied to the wrong person friend

Oops. Sorry
I wasn’t talking to you.. if you were wondering why some asshole was throwing shade at you for something you went talking about..

Fuck you mini 14 30 round mags cost like $40 a pop.

This is what I mean, no one with a death wish is going to expend the extra energy required to acquire something that fulfills the same role as something they can more easily acquire.

it seems like Ruger makes good weapons platforms for a good price, but this is exactly how they fuck you. the old HP printer model, give you the printer for cheap and then sell you the ink at an insane markup

someone correct me if im wrong but alot of ruger stuff is proprietary so they can just charge whatever they want

>Pack 100 rounds of 12 gauge for a month running from hordes of refugees
>running
>not opening fire
fucking retard

I did.. muh bad.. you seem a decent fellow..

Can you fit one of those with a bayonet?

For 3, maybe 4, shots.. position announced..
BBQ’d leaf

>alot of ruger stuff is proprietary so they can just charge whatever they want
mini-14s not using AR mags is the only problem though. Unless you believe every handgun manufacturer should use glock mags.

Or invest in a proper platecarrier and have loads of Molle, In army i had 18 STANAG magazines just in the pockets of my MOLLE.
so 18+1x30 = 570 rounds.
also you should never be far away from a logistical chain where you can restock unless you are completely alone.

>position announced..
wew the larping is real

Would you rather lose pistol grips or Mini 14's? That black furniture helps keep the media distracted.

honest mistake

>.:
dude

I’m literally talking to myself in here. Accedently

Running around like a tard shooting up the joint? Who’s larping? I’m confused..

You forgot the fact that only the corners of the tread are touching the ground which means it's whole weight is supported by 4 needle thin lines and also has no stability.

Onichan no
That barrel is too big for my butt stock, no, doooOOoon't
I caaant stop cummiiiing

>hehe, see? It fits perfectly

Bro, a shotgun with #00 buck and 8 in the tube is going to wreck a crowd of 100 . Once a few people drop, do you really think the rest of the crowd will keep advancing? And if so, are you so retarded that you won't have a group to work some basic tactics? You sound like a dumb nigger desu

>Running around
You're the only one that keeps mentioning "running" anywhere - Why would you run when you're the one with the guns?

Where are you supposed to put you're left hand?
l-lewd

I encourage bombs and arson as that's killed way more then any gun.

That ass hole from Moncton used a mini 14 too.

Cause shit happens then you fuck off

youtu.be/Qf0h24ii7XY

Anders litterally destroyed the low profile of the Ruger mini. I call his configuration "Knife nose"

>life is like a movie
wew lad

>ruining your wallet
>7.62x39

wtf user x39 is cheap as fuck

you can get a vepr 12 from classic right now for 800

I remember telling my brother that a vehicle is more capable of killing large amounts of people than than a gun in a typical shooter scenario and he called me a retard. Less than 3 months later that terror attack in France took place and he just stayed quiet when I reminded him of it.
But it's true, guns are made for individual combat and things like cars, toxic material, bombs and fire are more deadly against groups of people. That does change when everyone is filtered into one area like that Vegas shooting though. But that guy who did it also planned on using explosive but ended up not going with it. If you pay attention to some of Japan's terrorist attacks, even the ones that failed were, carefully thought out. These school shootings with guns are more like someone snapping and taking out their anger and less like a well thought out act of terrorism.
Don't forget the most successful terrorist attack in US history was carried out by vehicles and the second most successful was with fertilizer.

Take it up the ass for peoplkind.. then get in the pile..

It is here, hard to get large bulks of it here.

cockwave?

How does one make a pickup truck mounted particle beam weapon? Can it be finished and fitted for less than 1million dollars? Could an F350 carry the weight?

i insisted they use trampoline launched 12 legged gay tranny mormon midgets in spandex and peanutbutter but they keep calling me crazy everytime. You know these little shits all have peanut allergies now so my plan would be like a wmd/trebuchet.

but seriously, fucker could use gopher duct-taped to a broom mounted window fan and they'd still want to ban something. It's like being a pain in the ass of everyone who didn't do it is all they've got.

whole thing is absurd because none of their arguments for this shit, by the numbers, does not also apply equally or more so other legislative targets; such as immigration, security/infrastructure in general, negative moral effects of dwindling tradition or loss of required functional social norms that underpin a civilization.

That theory of economics just described everything that has happened in the last 50 years where classical economics failed. I was reading it and so many examples came to my head.

>argument devolved into petty name calling
haha kys faggot

That long eye relief scope is retarded. Its not any faster and 1/10th the FOV

Cooper confirmed for a retard.

Im a huge bolt gun fan as well, the mauser is the single best firearm design

Sorry leaf.. listen bud, pull your wife out from under that fellow Trudeau made you take in and come on down.. if ya don’t say “ehh” too much, ya probably won’t get beat up a lot..

why not pressure cooker bombs?

Why is everything so loose on a mini 14? They rattle. Tried a couple, I like them, a classic design, but the action is fucking loose.

>trudeau likes women
top lel you really are retarded

Seriously dude? you don’t even know who you’re talking about.. call out Cooper over eye relief? Eddumacate yoself. Coopers scout setup, which can be achieved on many different platforms, is for a specific role or need... I’m not trying to sell the damn things!.. shiiiet!

It’s a trash rifle used for shooting beer cans and coyotes using way expensive ammo. These kids handlers know the rifle know it wouldn’t function long enough to make FB memes

Vastly prefer wood stocks to those plastic pieces of shit. Buttstroke to the head! Whirl!

Sound travels at 340m/s.

Shrpanel could conceivably travel faster than sound.

Mauser scout. Custom. It’s the principle not the gun...
rifleshootermag.com/rifles/featured_rifles_mauser_090607/

And if you know the principles of safe gun handling, you can thank that retard Cooper..

He might lick a woman.. if there’s a big black man balls deep.. fly a rainbow pussy

And, I didn’t mention treublows sexual preferences.. just yours

scout rifles are gay as fuck please leave

Only faggots drive nissan and use wheel guns.

God damn. My dad gave me a 10-22 when i was 13
I love america.

Yes Sir!.. but please. Enlighten me as to non-gay rifles before I slink out with my balls snipped?

Du bs for poison gas attack!
Qu ads and its a methhead ditching his chems in the bathroom.

.22/410 overunder at 10.. first squirrel at 11.. God Bless the USA...

>implying Cred Forums is full of shooters and not your greatest ally

You have us to thank for Trump being president and your 2nd amendment rights being safely guaranteed. You’re welcome.

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever, unless you were planning to auction it off as a collectors item.

Besides, you're forgetting one more, very basic thing.

You don't have what it takes to kill me.

Wish pistols like this were so easy to get here, I would have to settle for a bolt/lever-action rifle with out registering as professional pest controller :(

>dat dakka

Cruz and his victims were Jewish? Is that true or you having a giggle?

Even would settle for a plastic fantastic PLR-16 in babby 5.56mm like pic related, but I would prefer a REAL FUCKIN' NATO 7.62mm pistol like that SA58

Dear /k/
Please fuck off until you have burned at least 10 more crosses.
Sincerely Cred Forums

breivik used a mini during swim exams

You aren’t /k/ you sniveling bitch. Sage

Shh don't tell my guns that we don't want to be durka durkas!

>Mini 14 instead of AR15
Both are illegal in my state. The constitution ends at the Massachusetts borders.

Cmon down to Louisville Ky! Best place in the world.

Half the people in here forgot what the thread was long ago... it’s like Cred Forumss own little /k/

For raping and muuuurder..

I've been posting on /k/ longer than you, you're a faggot shill. Sageru.

Umm this squad scout disagrees about scout rifles being gay...

In a vacuum on paper? Maybe?

In real world conditions? Literally never.

1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/240606-shrapnel-velocity/

Fuck that thing looks awesome.

My old man has a .36 colt navy that looks a lot like that. Old black powder guns are pretty but I don’t think I’d risk firing one after this long.

Here ya go

Don't listen to It's the same rifle and operates the same exact way, just looks different.

No. You'll take what we give you, and you'll fucking like it.

Gas piston ARs still have a buffer tube. The bolt carrier group still has to go somewhere when the action is cycled.

The fuck are they gonna kill us with? Toy poodles and do it yourself castration kits? Fuck 'em all to death.

You hold it with one hand like a pistol and punch when you shoot to make the bullets go faster like Jango Fett does.

Strap it to a fence post and tie a string on the trigger.. test A few, maybe more, shots. If it doesn’t fail. “Fill your hands, you sonova bitch!”.

I embedded an ar-7 demo somewhere in this thread.

I did that with an 1880’s .44 russian.

I think it was a Remington, handnt been shot in years amd ran like a charm.

Great home defense gun.

Im picking mine up tomorrow!

It weighs like A pound.. screw your left hand.. hold your pud.. fuggifiknow.

The fucking thing floats when stowed.

Don't ever return to /k/ faggot.

thing is ruger doesn't even give you the printer for cheap. minis are more expensive than ars. you can get a moderately gucci ar for the price of a basic, kinda shitty mini14

>Dat ak-74
pls send.

KeK Bump

youtu.be/7EPFDCuyYvY

Annnnnnnnd 50..