Its Purim in 9 days, expect ritual sacrifices for the glory of greater israel organized by mossad

Purim 2018 will begin in the evening of Wednesday, February 28 and ends in the evening of Thursday, March 1
Passover 2018 will begin in the evening of Friday, March 30 and ends in the evening of Saturday, April 7
Hanukkah 2018 will begin in the evening of Sunday, December 2 and ends in the evening of Monday, December 10

Actually it may have already started with school shooting (17 dead), Russian plane downed (71) and now plane in Iran (66)
All nice masonic/cabbalistic numbers
Netanyahu openly admitted they shot Iranian plane youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=780 - 13 minutes in.
Whole his speech is a kosher lie fest

"Jewish ritual murder revisited"
80min document reaching back to Old Testament times
Firefox sees part 2 as damaged. Open in chrome - it works
Part 1
my.mixtape.moe/grjvww.webm
Part 2
my.mixtape.moe/osmtja.webm

Pastor Anderson about "shekinah" - term related to hebrew letter SHIN from last 5 minutes of second part of video
my.mixtape.moe/lgspqb.webm

And a book about jewish ritual murder - Blood Passover
my.mixtape.moe/hwwiws.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

smoloko.com/?p=12467
youtu.be/lWtC9ocB13A
youtu.be/ct0cuJLHrvg
youtube.com/user/IntJewryWonWW2
der-stuermer.org/
youtu.be/tcRIlytFauw
youtu.be/E9ubCPIHrPQ
cbsnews.com/news/texas-roadhouse-shooting-cinema-ridge-san-antonio-live-updates-2018-02-18/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161096401/
cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html
satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Jewish_Ritual_Murder2.html
deathofcommunism.com/
whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/
reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/israel-and-poland-clash-over-proposed-holocaust-law-idUSKBN1FH0S3
youtu.be/M_dnRA5NFhs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD2aFsB7mDO27IrArQYdY5OcmI1IcJVHZ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6fnpe9/general_george_s_trump_donald_patton/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5sj5bf/is_trump_patton_reincarnated/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48d6pj/the_donald_george_patton_reincarnated/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4scc7p/trump_is_patton_confirmed/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/592bof/trump_and_general_patton/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bddts/is_trumppatton/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57v4i7/donald_trumpgeneral_patton/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4aa5r5/reincarnation_confirmed_real/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5g45k3/is_mad_dog_mattis_the_reincarnated_patton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fuck children
>Smoke foreskins
>Eat adrenal glands

A wonderful time to have yourself a pork roast.

if something big will happen on Purim, then, most likely, the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

speaking of Purim, let's not forget that Julius Streicher, owner of Der Sturmer (NSDAP Newspaper) was hanged in 1946 on Purim.

smoloko.com/?p=12467

Purim was basically like 9/11 but in Persia.

What Jewish nuclear submarines? And that’s not how techtonics works.

bump

What happens in Purim?

Planes are obvious and poorly done photoshops

I read an article once that explained the book of Esther was really Babylonian mythology. Mordecai was really merodach which is another name for Marduck or Nimrod. Notice the M, R, and D in all the names. Esther was Ishtar. Haman was the Persian god Human.
Also note that the massacre of the Persians happened on the 14th day. 14 is a lucky # in Babylon and is also the occult # for Nimrod.

so Feb 14 valentines day is really jewish purim holiday about killing persians? figures

firing nukes towards Californian cities to destroy them to kill as many people as possible.

israel has Submarines, built by ZOG-ruled Germany as "reparations" for the Holohoax. search it.

thank you for posting that.

also i found something:
youtu.be/lWtC9ocB13A
youtu.be/ct0cuJLHrvg

source:youtube.com/user/IntJewryWonWW2 have you heard of this channel before? (if you hear sandnigger screeching when the video begins, i dont know why IntJewryWonWW2 added it. i heard that on some of IntJewryWonWW2's videos before. i still don't know why...)

and also:
der-stuermer.org/

sorry for being LATE, but i thought when i come back this thread would be archived. i hope if i come back again it won't get archived.

i hope everyone reads my post here: BUMP

KEK gave us some doubles for a reason.

>oy! the holy water! it burns me!

KEK blessed you with more digits.

>KEK blessed you with more digits

and me too looking from it.

somehow, nobody else cares about what i said here: one thing is certain: jews will try to start a war and use NK as a scapegoat.

trying it now, after Kim started reuniting talks with south, would be too retarded even for kikes i think. jewish shils had a butthurt for few days about Kim's move but failed to come up with new retarded narrative yet

well, kikes are trying the same old methods hoping something new would come out of it.

do you think a War with NK will happen soon? i hope not, but no one expected the "War on Terror" (started by a Mossad-made false flag called 9/11) either.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

if all the mentions of "Jew" in the Talmud were replaced with "White", then it would be called things like "Racist" and "Hate Speech".

jews are the REAL Racists, even the word Racist was made by the jew Leon Trotsky.

no, looks like after Kim's talks they abandoned NK scenario and focused on Iran, which is much steeper downhill ride

>Iran

Iran is Israel's #1 target. Satanyahoo is sabre-rattling again:
youtu.be/tcRIlytFauw

everyone knew Star Wars would turn to shit after Disney (Iger and Eisner) bought it.

since ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service...

youtu.be/E9ubCPIHrPQ

...then ISIS/Mossad will do a terror attack (using dumb Mudslimes as their stooges) like during Charlie Hebdo, or Bataclan, or Nice? all 3 happened in France. i think if a huge terror attack done by ISIS happens, it will be in France again, especially since the Rothschild banker, Emmanuel Macron, became president of France last year, meaning borders of France will stay open to more violent shitskins, thus the Kalergi plan continues.

another shooting and kike mods just pruned thread about it
cbsnews.com/news/texas-roadhouse-shooting-cinema-ridge-san-antonio-live-updates-2018-02-18/

6y old kid hurt - check

all the mass shootings since Columbine (done by jew Dylan Klebold together with Eric Harris) were and are done to scare the population into disarming themselves, because as long as the 2nd Amendment exists, the 1st Amendment is safe and untouchable, and the people remain relatively free, meaning Red Terror cannot be brought to America, meaning the jewish elite cannot pull the same stunt in America they did in Russia. (total control of America through a brutal iron fist)

Leftists and gun control is nothing new. pic related says in Russian: "Comrades turn in your weapons". gun control = (((Communism))).

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161096401/

>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

speaking of shootings, the kikes are now trying to hide this under the rug soooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

they called Nikolas Cruz a "White Supremacist" and Alt-Right. yet he was shown with a t-shirt with all Communist leaders on it, and the hammer and sickle too. and Cruz himself says he's jewish from his mother's side.

another Beaner (judging from his name, Cruz, meaning his dad was a Beaner) made white by the (((MSM))), just like George Zimmerman. (except Zimmerman was a good guy for taking out another worthless ape called Trayvon "no limit nigga" Martin in self-defense)

thanks for posting the link to the thread. they really try this hard to shut it down.

That's not him though, different ears and he lacks the mutt freckles

and i did not make a thread about this yet, but i will later.

why is "purim" pronounced like "poo 'em" ?

yes it is him, even his fellow ANTIFA say this!

another pic of Cruz.

jewish obssesion with feces. search it.

they even deleted post here mentioning a new shooting

The biggest Jewish prank on America was on Sep 11, 2001.

I say Judaism and Islam should be banned.

and forget about stupid fucking Christianity.

2/10 try again

all the mass shootings since Columbine, like i said before, are made to scare the population into disarming itself. but also as ritual sacrifices to please the jewish thirst for blood. ever heard of blood libel? all the blood from the corpses of victims of shootings is drank by jewish "doctors" at the morgue.

can you write something more about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

you can start by searching more about jewish ritual murder and human sacrifice.

I enjoyed this

just one of the many people murdered in jewish rituals to appease their bloodlust and also the bloodlust of their god Yahweh. (or Moloch the Bull) many more children like Simon got slaughtered since then, like for example all the Ukrainian and Russian children in the Holodomor. (mass starvation caused by the Bolsheviks stealing food via "collectivization")

As shitty as the war outbreak would be, I'm semi glad Cali would be the first place to go.

at least so many Democrat voters would be gone, perhaps CA would be a Red state again?

start off with this:
come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html

from there, you can start searching about it.

KEK blessed me with QUADS this time.

also, more about jewish blood sacrifice:

satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html

satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Jewish_Ritual_Murder2.html

and while JoyOfSatn/666BlackSun may be offending to some for being anti-Christian, and simply because of a name like Joy Of Satan and/or 666 Black Sun you would go full "i ain't clicking that shit nigga" it does make some points about jewry. i am not a Satanist, i just visited that site just to see what they say about the jews, and i knew what to expect since JOS claims to be NS.

here are some other JOS-related sites:

deathofcommunism.com/

whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/

read them and tell me what do you think.

Voltaire was BASED.

i heard about Patton and his quotes you just listed. sadly, he realized he fought the wrong army way too late. i believe he was murdered for knowing too much. also search about Operation Unthinkable, Patton's idea about attacking the Reds after the war.

Hey Poland. I'm of Palestinian descent and I just want you to know that when I'm mowing down Jewish Israelis during the next intifada that at least half my kill count will be dedicated to your plight. God bless you!

Poles are smart enough to use the Holohoax to fuck jews over.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/israel-and-poland-clash-over-proposed-holocaust-law-idUSKBN1FH0S3

BASED Poles.

i was about to post that. still, for anyone who wonders about Patton being right on jews and realizing that America fought the wrong nation, search about Operation Unthinkable. Patton also was murdered so it (Unthinkable) would never happen.

NK isn't a real state. It's a playground for the global elite.

speaking of WW2, i think the war really was a tragedy for Poles, because they got fucked over by the Allies, who fooled Poland into fighting against Germany instead of allying with Germany against the Soviets, who were the REAL bad guys of WW2. Edward Rydz Smigly, who was the leader of Poland in 1939, really believed the empty promises of the British and French that Poland would be saved by British and French forces, which never happened, and after the war, Poland was sold to the Mongolian savages called Soviets at Yalta like the rest of Eastern Europe. if only Jozef Pilsudski, who was the leader of Poland from the 1920s until his death in 1935, had lived longer, Poland would have become an Axis power, and Barbarossa would have started in 1940, and the Soviets would have been crushed, and thus Communism would be gone forever. and so we would not have the jewish problems we have today.

as in, being a puppet state? it is arguable about NK being a Chinese puppet, because some people say so.

Noice.

have you read my replies?

also, when i was asked about jewish human sacrifice, i already gave links.

thank you.

some documentaries. please spread them further so the information would be seen by more people.

youtu.be/M_dnRA5NFhs

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD2aFsB7mDO27IrArQYdY5OcmI1IcJVHZ

israel will probably just attack Syria again to sate some of their perpetual khornite bloodlust, and as an added bonus try to get their war golem the JewSA to attack Assad for them.

i can see something big in Syria. probably Trump firing Tomahawks again. interesting how ISIS lost 90% of territory in Trump's first year. if Obongo was still Chimp-in-Chief today, then ISIS would have took over all Syria.

Purim means Hamentashen cookies. I dislike Jews, but their cookies are a'right.

some folks over at r/The_Donald said that Trump might be Patton reincarnated. i did use to browse r/The_Donald back in 2016, and i don't feel ashamed, because why should i? it was campaign time then.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6fnpe9/general_george_s_trump_donald_patton/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5sj5bf/is_trump_patton_reincarnated/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48d6pj/the_donald_george_patton_reincarnated/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4scc7p/trump_is_patton_confirmed/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/592bof/trump_and_general_patton/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bddts/is_trumppatton/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57v4i7/donald_trumpgeneral_patton/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4aa5r5/reincarnation_confirmed_real/

some even said that Mattis might be Patton.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5g45k3/is_mad_dog_mattis_the_reincarnated_patton/

thank you for posting all of Patton's quotes (((they))) don't want anyone to hear. but do you think Trump and Patton look similar?

r/The_Donald thinks so.

their cookies are made with human blood, just like their matzo balls.